Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
A Big Bunch of Bugs in Barley, Private Between me and 32Melody~
Actinium
post Jun 7 2012, 08:27 PM
Post #1

I'm Human Sized! :D
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 106 466

HG team~

A Big Bunch of Bugs in Barley
Private Between me and 32Melody~
Minor Bunnying of each other's Pokemon is alowed for this. We've confirmed it with each other.
Courtney Watterson - Current Levels
Stephanie Evans - Current Levels
LET'S START! WOOO!
-------

Courtney Watterson, a young, pretty girl (if you asked her yourself), was feeling that familiar feeling of "Now what?" Yes, she was free to do whatever she wanted. 3 Pokeballs attached to her belt made clacking noises when they bumped into each other and her backpack's contents shook as she walked along the dockes of her hometown, Port Barley. Courtney couldn't hear them, though. A cord reached up from her front left jean pocket, ending in a pair of earphones stuck in each ear. In her pocket was her iPokedex, which was playing a fast, upbeat jazz tune. Music helped to stimulate Courtney's brain. All this time she was thinking on what she was going to do next.

There was a nice breeze out today, and a slightly damp smell wafted into the girl's nose. Her bangs blew a bit in the process. It wasn't the salty ocean smell, it was damp like after a rain or like mist. Courtney sniffed. She knew that wasn't the normal scent of Port Barley. No, this was not the sea nor the mixed smells of the cargo being shipped in and out. It hadn't rained for a few days. That sniff picked up nothing, though. Courtney decided that it was just her imagination. Or maybe a Pokemon used Rain Dance somewhere nearby... she thought to herself.

The song was almost over and Courtney was still in this state of "Now what-ness" she had begun in. Then, she realized just as suddenly as the song loudly ended, that being a Pokemon Trainer might not be about "Now what?" but "What if?" Sure, she could wonder what she was going to do next all the time, not about if she should be a traineror co-ordinator, and not about if she should go get that badge now or go to this town instead of that. It was "What if?" What if she did choose Trainer over Co-ordinator? Would she be happy? She wouldn't know until she tried. What if she went to that town instead of that other option? Again, she wouldn't know until she tried. Maybe she would end up catching a cool new Pokemon in the first town, but maybe the other town had a special event going on? Like all else, she wouldn't know until she tried.

Courtney took out her earphones and stuffed them in her pocket. Then she grabbed her three Pokeballs and threw them to the ground, releasing a proud blue penguin, a shy yellow caterpillar wrapped up in leaves, and a loving white Pokemon with a green hat. These were her special three: Sapphire the Piplup, William the Sewaddle, and Wonder the Ralts. They weren't the best Pokemon a newbie trainer could ask for, but Courtney was determined to shape them up. Each had their own quirks: Sapphire was proud and loved fish, William was shy and skittish, and Wonder was a bit too attached to Courtney. They were all Courtney had Pokemon wise, as she had just started her journey moments ago. She was going to give them a bit of a pep talk.

The three Pokemon looked up at her. Sapphire gazed up with a bored look in her eyes, like she had other places to be. William's big eyes looked straight at her for a moment, then her jumped in fright as a passing ship honked in the distance. Wonder's eyes were partly covered, but they were staring upwords in delight. Courtney cleared her throught, and begun.

"As you might already know, we have begun this journey with uncertainty." Sapphired looked at William, as to say that she wasn't a part of this. "I had no idea about what to do, if you don't already know. Finally, I have come to a desision: we are going to do it all. Try a contest? Sure! Visit Starfall Field? Why not? Visit all the towns, no matter how dirty, old, or boring they are? Of course! And we are going to have fun, darn it!"

Courtney took a breath, and continued. "My goal is to get you guys all ready for future adventures now! We will stay here for as long as it takes, and I want to see some improvement! With you guys, I- no we can become great! This will be a long, hard road...." Courtney just ran out of things to say. She sighed and calmed
down, with all she had worked up over the last few sentences dying. "Oh.. Who am I kidding? Let's just have fun with this, 'kay?"

Wonder and William nodded and made a few small noises. Sapphire was no where to be seen at a first glance. Sapphire had ran away to a dock a bit away. The worst part was that it seemed pretty busy, with many people there. Courtney noticed.

"Oh shoot... C'mon, team! Our first training session is getting Sapphire back!" More noding, then they took off.

This post has been edited by DualPortal: Jun 7 2012, 08:40 PM

--------------------
Sig under renovation. AGAIN.

Song of the Week ~ Headphone Actor, Vocaloid IA

Spoiler (click to showhide)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 09:12 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.