Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Info for Newcomers or old players, If you wanna learn or find out more then your in the right place
Forgot
post Oct 15 2021, 08:58 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 260 936

Active Squad

Hello! I am forgot. and i am here to teach you more about GPX.PLUS! grin.gif we will start with one of the most popular questions,what are the shiny odds? The shiny odds are approximately 1/300 but The Moderators have said its near 1/200. the newer question is. How come they wont let me do certain expeditions. The reason why you cant do them is because you dont have what is required, such as interactions with pokemon. pokemon owned, and more, the next question is how do I evolve special pokemon? Such as Flaming zorua or lunar larvitar ect! I will start with what I know. If you want to evolve flaming zorua. You must have your flaming zorua reach level 50. Then you must evolve it when there is sunny weather. to check the weather in game, you will see the giant light red box saying Global PokédeX Plus around the S in PLUS you will look down and see boxes with a number next to it. the number is your current party count. but one box will say the weather. if it says sunny and your flaming zorua is level 50. you can evolve it to become flaming zoroark. Moving on to lunar larvitar it evolves into stellar pupitar at level 30. Evolving again into astral tyranitar at level 50 when around a clefable,lunatone or starmie. moving on to trinkets or pokechests there is a rare sky loot box near the weather and party count boxes. as of what I know. when I got my 1st and only ever one it gave me pokechests. you can also get pokechests in different ways not just from sky loot. Pokechests give trinkets. they dont really do much but they are able to be traded and you can check how many are in existence. and while offline. other people can interact with your pokemon. not as in they can hatch or release your pokemon. the would be unfair,all they can do is warm up your eggs or feed your pokemon berries.you can also do pvp battles or battles agaisnt ai. you will unlock certain people to battle after beating another ai. if you lose the one that is past the one you needed to defeat to fight the person your fighting right now. you will not get to battle them again and wait the cooldown for the 1st person and beat them to get back.This is most of what I currently know about GPX.PLUS! be sure to check in with other people's and your pokemon every so often and have a good day happy.gif -sincerely Forgot

--------------------
Supppp
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:52 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.