Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Interact with all
Inuzuka28
post Mar 30 2009, 03:16 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3 782

My SoulSilver team

I think there should be an option for interacting with all Pokémon/Eggs in a user's party, so you don't waste time in just clicking them all, otherwise it would take a while and you could hatch eggs much faster.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Chibi Fluffy
post Mar 30 2009, 03:18 PM
Post #2

Fear The Fluff
Group Icon

Member No.: 4 064

Platinum

I think they hatch fast enough, no real need to get them to hatch even fast =O

--------------------
I'm Fluffy, And you ?

umbreon.gif espeon.gif

drifloon.gif Purple is the Color drifloon.gif

+Quote Post

Hayarotle
post Mar 30 2009, 03:18 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 088

Active Squad

WE need really it, some times 30 peaples click on miy eggs and is boring wrm them all.

--------------------

Groups: (click to show)

GENERATION 25: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. This is a Social experiment.
+Quote Post

Inuzuka28
post Mar 30 2009, 03:19 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

My SoulSilver team

Yes, but I think it's become much slower no they've changed maturity acceleration from 60 to 40.
+Quote Post

Kana
post Mar 30 2009, 03:20 PM
Post #5

Lurker Extraordinaire
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 491

Active Squad

Yes, but that would make it too easy. At the moment there is a certain amount of effort involved (in terms of having to go and click each one individually). If you had the option to click everything with one click? There'd be even less to do and it would get old very fast. =/

--------------------
Currently Raising:
See profile page

Questing: seviper.gif
+Quote Post

Inuzuka28
post Mar 30 2009, 03:22 PM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

My SoulSilver team

Good point, but it could also get people to go on it more, because the quicker you do it, the more eggs you can get and continue on with it.
+Quote Post

Kana
post Mar 30 2009, 03:25 PM
Post #7

Lurker Extraordinaire
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 491

Active Squad

That is true. If it could be done easier you might get more people clicking. Downside would likely be that clicks would become worth less the easier they are to get..

--------------------
Currently Raising:
See profile page

Questing: seviper.gif
+Quote Post

Chinchillazilla
post Mar 30 2009, 03:34 PM
Post #8

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 4 664

Active Squad

So make it easier to click, but make the clicks worth less than they are now. That would solve it, right?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Hichigo
post Mar 30 2009, 03:35 PM
Post #9

Badass Hollow
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 4 317

Favourites

It's always hard to find a good balance with this sort of thing. I think maybe just eliminating the screen with the click to warm / feed a berry would do it, since currently it's two clicks: Click on the egg/pokemon, click to feed it a berry/warm it. So if it were just one (i.e.: Click on the egg and it is automatically warmed, or click on the Pokemon and it is automatically fed), that would speed things up a bit, but not by any exponential amount, especially for people who have slower connections.

--------------------
Jeremy Clarkson is my hero.
+Quote Post

Flamer
post Mar 30 2009, 03:42 PM
Post #10

Insert whitty phrase here
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 757

Faves

No offence, but thats a bit of a stupid idea. As it is some people have over 100 different Pokemon, and since there's only 400 and something different Pokemon to collect, so as it is those people will already have thier Pokedexs completed in a matter of months. I know that not everyone has that amount of Pokemon, but even so, the whole object of the game is to click eggs. A click all button would not just defeat that point, but completly slaughter it. Yeah, it can be annoying at times clicking lots of peoples eggs, but at the end of the day if you find it that tedious you should really look for a different game to play wink.gif

BTW: This was directed at Rocky's idea, not Hichigo's. Whilst I still don't like Hichigo's idea, it is slightly more plauseable and thought through. However, this kinda thing has already been discussed somewhere, (can't rember where though shakefist.gif ) and the answer was NO.

This post has been edited by Flamer: Mar 30 2009, 04:14 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Chibi Fluffy
post Mar 30 2009, 03:43 PM
Post #11

Fear The Fluff
Group Icon

Member No.: 4 064

Platinum

I like Hichigo's suggestion, I find it so boring when I click on many pokemons and my connection decides to crash just when I am going to start and click the Feed/warm button, would be so much less trouble if it did it automatically =D

--------------------
I'm Fluffy, And you ?

umbreon.gif espeon.gif

drifloon.gif Purple is the Color drifloon.gif

+Quote Post

AlbinoDrow
post Mar 30 2009, 03:45 PM
Post #12

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 547

Land Shark

If it was that easy there wouldbt be much of a challenge. I usually hit the random button and warm that one since its a fast process to do that over and over. I think it would be awesome though if someone had a fansite like DC's where anyone can put up their eggs/pokemon to get views.
A page that lists a ton with an auto refresh every few minutes that people can just sit on to give views xD

--------------------
I'm working on art via photoshop. I can also now do gifs as seen by my avatar!
I can make banners, avatars, buttons, etc.

My Site (click to show)
+Quote Post

Sakashi
post Mar 30 2009, 03:53 PM
Post #13

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 4 184

I do wantz.

Or, since we have 2 hands, have the option of warming 2 at a time.
Because, as others have stated, warming them all at once would get old pretty easily.

--------------------

Help me out, click/feed my eggs/pokemon.
C u r r e n t l y :
Eagerly awaiting the evolution of Flaafy. And busy being Uber Happy about my new Shiny Ralts.

+Quote Post

Sanakitty
post Mar 30 2009, 04:01 PM
Post #14

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 525

Active Squad

I like Hichigo's idea o_q However, for me at this point, the only thing slowing me down for clicks is really my crappy computer :/

--------------------
+Quote Post

Ake
post Mar 30 2009, 04:06 PM
Post #15

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 632

Manlihood

I think this was suggested before, and Zerxer said no.

I resorted to using Snaplinks because my carpal tunnel was too awful for this, even though I felt guilty for straining the server by clicking a couple hundred every ten minutes. A combination of the random button, Snaplinks, ctrl+tab, and right clicking to close all tabs makes clicking 10 or so a second a breeze.

...It just hurts the server, but my wrist is happy. I stopped playing when it went down, though, so I don't do it anymore >_>
+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Mar 30 2009, 04:20 PM
Post #16

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 2

My Favorites

QUOTE(Hichigo @ Mar 30 2009, 04:35 PM) *
It's always hard to find a good balance with this sort of thing. I think maybe just eliminating the screen with the click to warm / feed a berry would do it, since currently it's two clicks: Click on the egg/pokemon, click to feed it a berry/warm it. So if it were just one (i.e.: Click on the egg and it is automatically warmed, or click on the Pokemon and it is automatically fed), that would speed things up a bit, but not by any exponential amount, especially for people who have slower connections.

The reason for that middle page is to stop most auto-click websites out there that can easily just iframe the interact page and have it automatically give the click just by you visiting the page that has the iframe on it. Or to stop people from tricking people into clicking their stuff that don't really want to participate in it.

QUOTE(Sakashi @ Mar 30 2009, 04:53 PM) *
Or, since we have 2 hands, have the option of warming 2 at a time.
Because, as others have stated, warming them all at once would get old pretty easily.

You're not just patting them though, you're holding them, wrapping your arms around them (lol). Can't do that with two at a time or you might smash them together and have some delicious scrambled eggs.

QUOTE(Ake @ Mar 30 2009, 05:06 PM) *
I think this was suggested before, and Zerxer said no.

I resorted to using Snaplinks because my carpal tunnel was too awful for this, even though I felt guilty for straining the server by clicking a couple hundred every ten minutes. A combination of the random button, Snaplinks, ctrl+tab, and right clicking to close all tabs makes clicking 10 or so a second a breeze.

...It just hurts the server, but my wrist is happy. I stopped playing when it went down, though, so I don't do it anymore >_>

The server is fine now so you don't have to worry about watching yourself now. Not like everyone else stopped because of it. :P

--------------------
Want a rotating avatar like mine? Check out my website: randimg!
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

+Quote Post

Ake
post Mar 30 2009, 04:26 PM
Post #17

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 632

Manlihood

QUOTE(Zerxer @ Mar 30 2009, 05:20 PM) *
Or to stop people from tricking people into clicking their stuff that don't really want to participate in it.

Speaking of this, on this other forum that me and a few others (including the infamous layze...) here go to, people have been posting links to claiming crappy eggs and tricking others to snag them >_> I think that might be worse than feeding a Pokémon.
+Quote Post

King Puffington
post Mar 30 2009, 04:46 PM
Post #18

Custom member title
Group Icon

Member No.: 4 578

Random pokemon

You could try taking a screencap of it and reporting it.
+Quote Post

Lotheneil
post Mar 30 2009, 05:05 PM
Post #19

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 5 478

Active Squad

I think a "warm/feed all" button would be really helpful (opening all pokemon pages in new tabs) - if it can (and is) be done with snaplink easily I don't think it would hurt anyone - you still have to click feed/warm anyway.

--------------------

All favours returned (unless you catch me asleep happy.gif)
+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Mar 30 2009, 05:21 PM
Post #20

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 2

My Favorites

Like I've been saying, it makes it all too easy. I could just make it so SnapLinks no longer works too if I wanted. oh.gif

--------------------
Want a rotating avatar like mine? Check out my website: randimg!
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 06:18 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.