Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Our beloved GPX is 84 months old!
BibiTotoLover
post Feb 1 2016, 08:53 AM
Post #21

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 231 433

Active Squad

Wow, I look forward to doing this! Somehow, I totally missed out on it during last December, so I'm totally unfamiliar with the coins and all, but still want to do this! grin.gif

So, here's a dumb question, I looked at my Stats and couldn't find anything about coins, or is that because I haven't collected any yet?

--------------------
Pokémon Indigo League
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Feb 1 2016, 09:29 AM
Post #22

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

I foresee me being ever so grateful that the Scavenger Hunt begins AFTER I return from Vegas for the Audit Workshop so that I won't (hopefully) miss a day! Yay!

I foresee me stalling on the next fun exploration in favor of hatching specific colored Pokemon for coins. Not to say I'm greedy but... oh heck. Who am I kidding?! tongue.gif Of course I'm greedy! LOL

Happy 7th Anniversary GPX! You've been a great site and I know you'll continue to grow and be an even better site. I love the crew that is looking after you!

love.gif

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Shaoo
post Feb 1 2016, 09:34 AM
Post #23

Potterwholock
Group Icon

Member No.: 66 728

the foxies <3

Yay birthday month ! It's a honor to be here almost since the beginning!
I'll do my best for coins!

--------------------

Azurite Knights! Click on the banner to know more! *\o/*

QUOTE(Makeltos @ Sep 9 2015, 10:07 PM) *
Ok now I have a cheerleading Vulpix jumping in my mind.

pp @Cycloneblaze
+Quote Post

WingedWhiteTiger
post Feb 1 2016, 04:10 PM
Post #24

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 748

Active Squad

This seems really neat! I loved the last event with all the scratch offs~!

I have a dumb question though, and I'm sorry if it's already been answered... But how do you view your coins? I should have some since I've hatched a few white eggs, but I can't seem to find them anywhere.
+Quote Post

Crobat
post Feb 1 2016, 04:10 PM
Post #25

The Crazy Bat Lady
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 121

c:

And to think there's still so many of us around that were here practially from the start. nod.gif

Here's to another 7 years!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Manah
post Feb 1 2016, 04:18 PM
Post #26

Made of random and Joltik love / Totally not a fangirl
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 080

Diamond Party

QUOTE(WingedWhiteTiger @ Feb 1 2016, 10:10 PM) *
I have a dumb question though, and I'm sorry if it's already been answered... But how do you view your coins? I should have some since I've hatched a few white eggs, but I can't seem to find them anywhere.

You can still use the old dreidel page, other than that I have no idea either.

--------------------
Pokémon Moon FC: 0877-0881-6378 (Trainer name: June)

~
Buttons made by Arceus Awakened
+Quote Post

WingedWhiteTiger
post Feb 1 2016, 05:49 PM
Post #27

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 748

Active Squad

QUOTE(Manah @ Feb 1 2016, 03:18 PM) *

Ahhh! Thank you so much! <33
+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Feb 1 2016, 07:40 PM
Post #28

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 2

My Favorites

QUOTE(Manah @ Feb 1 2016, 03:18 PM) *
QUOTE(WingedWhiteTiger @ Feb 1 2016, 10:10 PM) *

If you open your Stats Pokétch app on the right-hand side, you will see Coins earned today, most Coins earned in a day, and your total number of Coins. http://gpx.plus/#stats

You can also go to your Settings and add Coins as one of the monitored stats so you can easily keep track on your user card on the top left of the site.

Also, regarding prizes: everyone should be aware that I said they will be similar to last time. I am glad there are users trying to aim for a certain number this month, but note that December's prizes weren't about a set-in-stone amount of coins, they were about tiers and which users put in the most effort by going higher than the majority of other users. GPX has always rewarded hard work. Of course, if lots of people do hit very high numbers, we will be sure to still reward them appropriately.

You can keep an eye on where other top users currently are with Coin collecting by going here: http://gpx.plus/users/stat/coins

--------------------
Want a rotating avatar like mine? Check out my website: randimg!
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

+Quote Post

TTD
post Feb 1 2016, 08:05 PM
Post #29

In reverence, she shall speak my name.
Group Icon

From: Relegated to the obsidian of freezing celestial bodies.
Member No.: 2 480

Sorrowful Frost

I'm surprised that this place has lasted as long as it has, considering that almost every forum that I touch turns to dust. All joking aside, I'm glad to have been a part of this place for the few years that I've been here before I left without much of a word.

--------------------
Credits! (click to show)
Gym Badges and Frontier Symbols! (click to show)
If you like metal... (click to show)
+Quote Post

Bobdapeach
post Feb 1 2016, 10:46 PM
Post #30

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 28 526

Active Squad

QUOTE(Zerxer @ Feb 2 2016, 11:40 AM) *
Also, regarding prizes: everyone should be aware that I said they will be similar to last time. I am glad there are users trying to aim for a certain number this month, but note that December's prizes weren't about a set-in-stone amount of coins, they were about tiers and which users put in the most effort by going higher than the majority of other users. GPX has always rewarded hard work. Of course, if lots of people do hit very high numbers, we will be sure to still reward them appropriately.

You can keep an eye on where other top users currently are with Coin collecting by going here: http://gpx.plus/users/stat/coins

Can I ask if they will at east be hinted at in which amounts will give you what?
I really want the shiny voucher so I can get shiny Ditto, and I don't want to be bummed out by getting a legend voucher plus, only by missing out on a few coins - I did the math, and if everything goes well, I should be able to get roughly 700 coins minimum by the end of the event (lol laugh at me pls), but 700 from the hannukah event will only get me a legend voucher plus, but since there's no driedel this time to get coins, i'm going to assume it'll be lower than last time? but i don't have an idea really. I mean, I guess I could spam to 1,000 if I wanted to and risk getting a shiny legend voucher (I wouldn't complain providing I got a shiny voucher), but I would prefer Ditto - so I'm just asking if there'll be an announcement near the end of the event of how many coins will get you what prize, so I (and I guess others) can know whether or not they should spam for more coins or not.

Also on topic of anniversary, damn I remember the golden days where dracowymsy was rare af, you had to stalk the shelter for years to get a novelty... Good times

This post has been edited by Bobdapeach: Feb 1 2016, 10:48 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Feb 1 2016, 11:50 PM
Post #31

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

My Favorites

QUOTE(Bobdapeach @ Feb 1 2016, 09:46 PM) *
QUOTE(Zerxer @ Feb 2 2016, 11:40 AM) *

Can I ask if they will at east be hinted at in which amounts will give you what?
I really want the shiny voucher so I can get shiny Ditto, and I don't want to be bummed out by getting a legend voucher plus, only by missing out on a few coins - I did the math, and if everything goes well, I should be able to get roughly 700 coins minimum by the end of the event (lol laugh at me pls), but 700 from the hannukah event will only get me a legend voucher plus, but since there's no driedel this time to get coins, i'm going to assume it'll be lower than last time?

While there's no dreidel, this month's event will be running longer than December's which was from the 7th to the 25th. This month's event runs a full 29 days. Even without the dreidel, I imagine a lot of people will be able to hit high amounts.

I can't give any additional info on prizes or tiering but as I mentioned in my last post, keep an eye on the Users list filtered by the Coins stat and see where it is you place amongst them. Not just rank-wise, but actual amounts. The vouchers in December were basically a bonus for those who went above and beyond due to us capping the Scratch Cards in a way that allowed those with fewer coins to still get a decent amount of Cards.

I mentioned prizes would be similar, but not exact, so things are bound to change. For all I know, we may come up with a really cool new idea mid-month and implement it as a prize before the event ends. Funnily enough, that's what happened with Scratch Cards. I really pushed Volmise last minute with that art request while I put on my Code Monkey hat. wink.gif

--------------------
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

+Quote Post

Bobdapeach
post Feb 2 2016, 04:38 AM
Post #32

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 28 526

Active Squad

Noticed Shelmet is listed by various sources online as being red, but on GPX it's listed as gray? Is there a reason for this? If not, could this be fixed up thanks happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Lord Raven
post Feb 2 2016, 11:57 AM
Post #33

i need something to put here
Group Icon

Group: Advisors
Member No.: 34

Active Squad

I remember over 7 years ago when this idea was brought up in the staff board and I had no clue what was going on. So I just ignored it.

How time flies :')

--------------------
+Quote Post

TimelordSnowy
post Feb 3 2016, 10:26 AM
Post #34

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 235 605

Active Squad

How are we supposed to know what pokemon are red pink or white?
+Quote Post

Tyranisaur
post Feb 3 2016, 10:35 AM
Post #35

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 47 812

Totally...useless

QUOTE(TimelordSnowy @ Feb 3 2016, 04:26 PM) *
How are we supposed to know what pokemon are red pink or white?

By using the pokedex.

--------------------

All my stuff is viewable by everyone on my public page.
Make trinket offers faster

The Discord chat is a nice way to hang out with other users.
+Quote Post

TTD
post Feb 13 2016, 01:59 AM
Post #36

In reverence, she shall speak my name.
Group Icon

From: Relegated to the obsidian of freezing celestial bodies.
Member No.: 2 480

Sorrowful Frost

Lady luck smiles on me tonight! Woo! On my birthday, too!

--------------------
Credits! (click to show)
Gym Badges and Frontier Symbols! (click to show)
If you like metal... (click to show)
+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Mar 1 2016, 01:15 AM
Post #37

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

My Favorites

I hope you all enjoyed the 7th Anniversary / Valentine's Day event(s) for February!

Prizes for coins have been handed out.

For every 60 coins, a scratch card was rewarded, for a max of 15 (and a minimum of 1, if you got at least 1 coin). You would need at least 900 coins to get all 15 scratch cards.

125 users who earned between 900 and 1799 coins received a Legend Voucher Plus.

68 users who earned between 1800 and 3899 coins received a Shiny Voucher Plus.

The 12 users who earned more than 3900 coins received a Shiny Legend Voucher Plus.

Your scratch cards, which are now "Sweet Fortune" with artwork by Glitch the Noivern, can be redeemed here (also in the header): http://gpx.plus/scratch-cards

Enjoy the month of March! This thread will now be closed.

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:41 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.