Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Secret Santa Exchange 2021
CyberMagician
post Dec 27 2021, 01:12 AM
Post #21

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 206 118

Duel Squad

Sent out a shiny Klink I bred last year just for this event (the person who received it needs the achievement for it which I'm happy about happy.gif) and got a shiny Togedemaru in exchange! I love my new round boy so much grin.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

yellowsofa
post Dec 27 2021, 07:48 AM
Post #22

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 166 000

FAVOURITE

Sent out a shiny Mega Venusaur and got a presumably shiny Mudkip egg in return. I say presumably because I'm not going to hatch it until I get another one I'm hunting so I can, hopefully, get the two shiny hunts in a day achievement. Thank you!

--------------------
Please click my pretties

Banner and avatar made by Cycloneblaze at Cycloneshop II

Extras (click to show)

+Quote Post

deleted user
post Dec 27 2021, 11:52 AM
Post #23

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 129 409

Active Squad

QUOTE(yellowsofa @ Dec 27 2021, 07:48 AM) *
Sent out a shiny Mega Venusaur and got a presumably shiny Mudkip egg in return. I say presumably because I'm not going to hatch it until I get another one I'm hunting so I can, hopefully, get the two shiny hunts in a day achievement. Thank you!

Exchange eggs don't count towards Shiny Hunts. Definitely didn't find out by trying to cheese the 1-egg Shiny Hunt achievement this way, haha
+Quote Post

yellowsofa
post Dec 27 2021, 12:05 PM
Post #24

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 166 000

FAVOURITE

QUOTE(Mr Spaz @ Dec 27 2021, 04:52 PM) *
QUOTE(yellowsofa @ Dec 27 2021, 07:48 AM) *

Exchange eggs don't count towards Shiny Hunts. Definitely didn't find out by trying to cheese the 1-egg Shiny Hunt achievement this way, haha

Oh no what a bumwursler! xD.gif Ok thank you for letting me know

--------------------
Please click my pretties

Banner and avatar made by Cycloneblaze at Cycloneshop II

Extras (click to show)

+Quote Post

timeerkat
post Dec 27 2021, 03:51 PM
Post #25

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 16 515

bulbasaur army

I put in a shiny Meloetta and got a presumably shiny Mewtwo in return! The OG gen is my favorite gen, so I'm excited to get a new shiny dex entry for one of its legendaries! And I'm excited to get one with form changes for even more shiny dex entries!

I also love that both the one I put in and the one I got were originally hatched years ago ('12 for Mewtwo and '14 for Meloetta) and have been traveling around to different users through exchanges over the years, to spread the shiny dex love. It's kind of like the people who bring ambassador animals to schools to teach lots of kids over the years about conservation.

ETA: A huge thank you for allowing previously exchanged Pokémon to enter again this year! I was going to use Meloetta last year but that rule was put into place, so I wound up using another one. I was getting nervous about what I was going to use this year since I didn't really have any unexchanged shiny legendaries to spare, and was pleasantly surprised when I didn't see that rule in place and then was able to use Meloetta.

This post has been edited by timeerkat: Dec 27 2021, 03:56 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

FaeriMagic
post Dec 28 2021, 04:06 PM
Post #26

Fairy-Types, yeah?
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 775

Dream Team

QUOTE(Mr Spaz @ Dec 26 2021, 08:44 AM) *
I got a Shiny Zubat in exchange for one of my extra Shinies from the Baby event a while back. This should finish either my Sky Plate or my Toxic Plate when it hatches, so thanks FaeriMagic!

No problem, I'm glad you liked the exchange! >u<

I got a Shiny Swinub from arliona, which was really cool! A new shiny plus an Icicle Shard, that's a win in my book! Thanks so much!

I've had this account for a long while now, but this might have been my first SSE (or at least the first one that I can remember). It was such a great experience!
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:02 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.