Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
The Wild Chills and Thrills of the Safari., ...Please don't tell me the thing just broke down.
Pokefan209
post Jan 28 2011, 08:01 AM
Post #21

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 69 941

Kenz's Squad (PANE)

Kenz smiled and walked in. "Thank you," she quickly responded to Liz. "My name is Kenz, and this is David. We're roomies, and we're staying right across the hall. So I guess you can say that we're neighbors!" She sat down next to Liz, because they were around the same age and she didn't like being the little one, even though she was. Kenz was only 12. She glanced at her neighbors, then looked out the window at the beautiful Safari Zone. An idea struck her. Maybe a stupid idea, but an idea nonetheless.

"Would you like to come with me to the Safari Zone?" she asked, the question not going to anyone in particular, but everyone. "Their's safety in numbers. We can be a group!"

--------------------
<------ by NINJAWIGGLYTUFF

90% of teens would die if MySpace had a system failure and crashed. If you are part of the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this into your signature.
75% of Roleplayers don't care about doing a good job at Roleplaying. If you are one of the 25% of roleplayers who really cares, copy and paste this into your signature.
80% of all males think girls can't do foot ball or boxing. If you're a girl or boy who thinks girls can kick butt, copy and paste this into your signature.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Dragonwish2
post Jan 29 2011, 11:40 AM
Post #22

Take a story and craft it well...
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 755

PANE Team

"Would you like to come with me to the Safari Zone?" Kenz asked, the question not going to anyone in particular, but everyone. "Their's safety in numbers. We can be a group!"

Liz considered this. She read the phamplet over quickly before slowly nodding. "It says we aren't to bring pokemon into the Zone, so it would be best to have a few people around in case something happens. I like the sound of your idea, Kenz." She glanced at everyone else. "What do you think?"

Greg froze at the news of not coming along. He sat on the floor at Liz's feet, a red statue of a Growlithe. Oreo glanced down and shot a stream of water at his ear. Greg barely blinked and fell over on his side before leaping up. Ryan glanced at the infuriated Growlithe. Greg just growled slightly before walking over to his pokeball and hitting the button with his nose, sending himself inside.

--------------------
Pane (click to show)

Percentages and Truths (click to show)
+Quote Post

switzerIand
post Feb 2 2011, 04:27 PM
Post #23

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 601

Hunter's Party

Zach stood up at the arrival of company, who announced that they're names were Kenz and David. He stood out on the balcony, looking out to the pool area and the safari. At the mentioning of the Safari Zone, Zach turned around and addressed the newcomers. "I would love to come to the Safari Zone. Heck, maybe I could even catch some pokemon as well!" he said, chuckling slightly. "I'd like to get my hands on some of these new Pokemon I've heard about." He turned back around and looked out the Safari Zone once more. "I wonder how many new species there are?"

--------------------
+Quote Post

Dragonwish2
post Feb 4 2011, 09:31 PM
Post #24

Group Icon

PANE Team

"Hmm, that's a good question!" Liz pulled open her Pokedex and started pushing buttons around it swiftly. It beeped twice before Liz put it up. "Sorry, it doesn't say. I'll have to ask someone on that, though." She blinked in surprise as her stomache growled. "Whoops, guess I forgot to eat." She rose and walked over to the small kitchen that came with the room. "Do you guys want anything?" Liz opened the cabinets and looked around. "Shoot, nothing here." She turned around and searched through her bag to pull out a small pack of tiny bottles of various sodas, all strapped together with plastic. She held it up. "If you want, I have Caterpie Cola, Lickitung Lemonade, water, Vaporeon Vitamin juice, Tropius Fruit Punch, and Gyarados Gade." She pulled off the plastic wrap.

--------------------
Pane (click to show)

+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Feb 5 2011, 10:51 AM
Post #25

PANE
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 096

PANE

As David looked around at the Pokemon an trainers he noticed the tall boy that he saw earlier on the ship. He turned away after accepting Kenz's offer.

He looks like he might have some strong Pokemon, we should battle.. David thought as he tried to remember the last time he had a real battle with his party.

"Do you guys want anything?"

David turned to face Liz as she started naming all the types of drinks that she had to offer. "Sure, I'll take a water," he said as he put his hand out and looked down at the girl "and I'll go with you guys in the Safari Zone if thats okay?"

--------------------
Btw! I am Saved of Grace aka The Sexy DJSanders aka Ying Yang.. You all know me I'm not new

Click!

+Quote Post

Rasu
post Feb 5 2011, 02:41 PM
Post #26

Get-A-Load-Of-This-Guy Cam
Group Icon

Member No.: 19 272

Active Squad

Tyson nodded after Kenz made her request. Lícia, however, wasn't so pleased with the idea of being left behind. What if something happened to her trainer and she wasn't there to protect her? Or even worse, what if Tyson's reckless attitude gets the best out of him again and leads to a stupid, dangerous act? Dear God, the boy just can't be left alone without his Chikorita.

"Let me just grab my stuff and we'll head downstairs, okay?" Tyson grabbed his backpack and stuffed it with the essentials: water, snacks, a pair of pamphlets and, even thought Pokemon weren't allowed inside, a pair of Potions. He grabbed both his wallet and Pokegear and packed them on his pockets, one in each before noticing a pair of what looked like computer chips on the desk with a note next to it. The note simply informed the person that those were to be installed in a Pokedex so that the device would recognize Unova species. Pretty nice. If only Tyson actually had a Pokedex, that is. However, he remembered that both his companion carried one and turned to them.

"Hey, Liz, Zach! Don't you guys own a Pokedex? It says that this thing can be installed in a Pokedex to get data on Unova species." he proceeded to hand the chips to both of them before grabbing Gobi's Heavy Ball and Tyrogue's Level Ball from his belt, returned them moments later and headed to the door.

"Well, I'm all set. So, when you guys get ready I'll be waiting." Tyson tried to open the door but before he could reach the doorknob his arm was grabbed by a green, long vine. He looked behind and saw Lícia, vines spawning from her bud necklace and with an unamused face.

"Chiko!" she cried at Tyson who simply shook his head.

"C'mon, Lícia. We won't be there for too long, I swear." he picked up the Leaf Pokemon who was still uncertain and opened the door.

"So, you guys ready?"

--------------------
+Quote Post

switzerIand
post Feb 5 2011, 09:58 PM
Post #27

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Hunter's Party

"Hey, Liz, Zach! Don't you guys own a Pokedex? It says that this thing can be installed in a Pokedex to get data on Unova species." Tyson called out as Zach approached him, grabbing the microchip and plugging into the port on his Pokedex.

"Download started," the Pokedex chimed out. "20 percent. 40 percent. 60 percent. 80 percent... Download complete."

"Awesome," Zach said as he pulled the microchip out of his Pokedex, grabbing a pamphlet off one of the dressers and taking a gander at it. "Woah, look at all these pokemon!" he cried out, examining the pamplet.

"And here are some of the Pokemon found exclusively at our Safari Zone, and our Safari Zone only!" he read, looking at the pictures of foreign pokemon. He looked at one of the Pokemon's pictures, and read the description underneath a picture of what appeared to be a small bird Pokemon. "Rufflet, the Baby Eagle Pokemon. It will indiscriminately challenge foes to battle, even strong ones."

"Woah," Zach thought, "I'd really like to get my hands on one of those guys."

"So, you guys ready?" Tyson said, snapping Zach out of his dreamy state. "Yeah, I'm ready," He called back in his Pokemon, with Houndour giving Zach a growl as he was returned to his Pokeball. He patted his pockets to make sure he had everything he needed, and once again turned to Tyson.

'Ready."

--------------------
+Quote Post

Pokefan209
post Feb 6 2011, 08:08 AM
Post #28

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Kenz's Squad (PANE)

Kenz's heart soared when she heard that everyone in the room was going with her. She smiled, showing her white teeth. However, when Tyson pulled out the Pokedex chips, she felt left out. Her smile fell; money was too precious back home for a Pokedex, so she couldn't get one. She reached for a Tropius Fruit Punch, and quickly chugged it down. The tip of her lips was covered in a thick layer of juice, and she quickly wiped it off.

"So, you guys ready?"

Kenz quickly got up, nearly tripped on her own two feet, and exited the room. She ran into her own room, and rummaged through her suitcase. She pulled out two potions and an antidote. Running back into the room, she checked her pokeballs to make sure her pokemon were safe inside. When she was positive, she slid through the door, put the medicine in her pockets, and said, "Ready."

This post has been edited by Pokefan209: Feb 6 2011, 08:21 AM

--------------------

90% of teens would die if MySpace had a system failure and crashed. If you are part of the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this into your signature.
75% of Roleplayers don't care about doing a good job at Roleplaying. If you are one of the 25% of roleplayers who really cares, copy and paste this into your signature.
80% of all males think girls can't do foot ball or boxing. If you're a girl or boy who thinks girls can kick butt, copy and paste this into your signature.
+Quote Post

Dragonwish2
post Feb 6 2011, 09:23 AM
Post #29

Group Icon

PANE Team

Liz grabbed a chip and looked it over. She slid it into the Pokedex and it hummed as the information was downloaded. "Download complete." Liz removed the chip and set it on the table before grabbing the neccesities. Pokeballs? Check. Pokedex? Double- check. Bag, camera, notebook? Check, check, check. She tossed David a water bottle and tore off the Lickitung Lemonade, throwing it into her bag.

"I would believe we're ready." She glanced at David. "You?"

This post has been edited by Dragonwish2: Feb 6 2011, 10:29 PM

--------------------
Pane (click to show)

+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Feb 6 2011, 10:26 PM
Post #30

PANE
Group Icon

PANE

David caught the bottle as it flew toward his head and placed it in a side pocket of his backpack.

"I would believe we're ready. You?" Liz asked looking at him.

"Well I've got nothing else to pack so lets head out." David glanced at the others before following Kenz out the door and into the hallway. Then just to be safe he went and jimmied the doorknob to his room making sure it was locked. As he turned to Kenz he tightened his belt and did a little bounce to make sure his Pokemon were staying in place "Do you know which way we're going?" David asked as they wait for the others to join them in the hall.

--------------------
Btw! I am Saved of Grace aka The Sexy DJSanders aka Ying Yang.. You all know me I'm not new

Click!

+Quote Post

Rasu
post Feb 20 2011, 01:49 PM
Post #31

Group Icon

Active Squad

"Alright, lets get this kicking then!" Tyson walked out of the door with a flyer in his hand for further inspection. The walk downstairs was fast seeing as their room wasn't too far away from the elevator button and in a few more moments they'd reach the ground level. After doing so Tyson proceeded to head towards the counter to get more information about the Safari.

"You're just in time! There's a tour about to leave right now so if you hurry up you might be able to catch it!" the woman at the counter motioned towards a door and said that it would lead them outside to where the jeep was. Tyson nodded and thanked the woman before turning around, warning the rest of the group and running towards the door only to be stopped by the woman.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to told you. You'll have to hand me all the Pokemon in your possession to proceed to the Safari Zone." she said politely and Tyson handed her his belt with the Pokeballs clipped onto them before heading outside. There he was greeted yet by another person, this one being a guy with a cowboy hat and what looked like an adventurer's wear. He also had a small beard, nothing too massive but also nothing that would go unnoticed.

"You must be here for the tour, right? Well, hop onto the jeep, it's almost time to set off!" he hopped to the driver's seat and turned the vehicle on. The mechanical beast let out a large roar and shook violently before calming down to a softer yet noticeable shaking.

"C'mon, guys, we don't want to be left behind!" Tyson shouted back at the group while throwing his backpack to the back portion of the machine and climbing inside himself.

--------------------
+Quote Post

switzerIand
post Feb 20 2011, 02:46 PM
Post #32

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Hunter's Party

"Let's get going!" Zach announced, following Tyson out the door and to the elevator, and after it had opened, Zach placed his forearm in front of the door, waiting for the rest of the party to enter before removing it, letting the elevator close and transport the group to the lobby. Zach let the rest of his friends exit the elevator before removing himself from it as Tyson approached the counter, and upon reaching confirmation of an available tour, heading to the door only to be stopped by the woman who he had just spoken to him. After Tyson handed over his utility belt, with his Pokeballs strapped to it, Zach unstrapped him belt and handed it to the woman as well, following Tyson out the door, the roar of an engine up ahead.

"Shotgun!" Zach called out eagerly, racing to the right side of the vehicle and jumped in, smiling at the seemingly jolly man sitting in the drivers seat. He placed his backpack in his lap before fastening his seatbelt as he took in the scenery. They hadn't even gone anywhere and Zach had already been overwhelmed by the beautiful scenery of the Safari Zone.

--------------------
+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Feb 20 2011, 09:45 PM
Post #33

PANE
Group Icon

PANE

David exited the elevator and made his way to the desk, he looked around as if someone would pounce on his Pokeballs as soon as they left his sight. With the pain clearly written all over his face he handed them over. David slouched his shoulders as he made his way toward the jeep.

I really don't like this David thought as he kicked a nearby rock. I've never been away from Charmander since I got him David proceeded to hop in the jeep and sit down. As David made himself comfortable he dropped his head and thought of all the good times he and his Pokemon had shared. The humming of the jeep was somewhat soothing to David as he sulked all alone.

--------------------

Click!

+Quote Post

Pokefan209
post Feb 21 2011, 10:14 AM
Post #34

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Kenz's Squad (PANE)

Kenz skipped happily down to the elevator, pressed the button, and hummed a small tune before exiting. She walked to the front desk, and her heart dropped when she remembered she had to give up Pidee and Caterpie. She reluctantly placed the Pokeballs on the desk, and glumly walked through the entrence to the jeep. The driver's smile did little to lighten her mood.

Wow, this is the first time I've been away from Pidee since he found me in the woods, Kenz thought. She settled into the back next to David. "You upset too?" she asked. The look on his face gave it away.

This post has been edited by Pokefan209: Feb 21 2011, 10:14 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Dragonwish2
post Feb 21 2011, 04:47 PM
Post #35

Group Icon

PANE Team

Liz checked through the new application of the Pokedex, viewing images of new pokemon. Wow, this is incredible! And all of them can be found here? Even more incredible! She heard the door close and looked up. "Huh? Where'd everyone go?" She blinked and sat there for a minute before quickly putting her Pokedex up and racing out the door.

She screeched to a stop in the lobby, panting and sweating. "Elevator.. slow... ran.. down.." Liz glanced at the lady who was taking pokeballs. Liz unclipped her belt and reluctantly handed them over.
"Thank you, you may join your friends." Liz nodded and headed outside to the car waiting. She jumped in next to Tyson. "The Safari begins! I wonder what we'll see." She threw her bag into the back, keeping her camera and Pokedex on her though. Liz looked at who was driving. A cowboy hat...? Fashion these days, I'll never understand. She could hear David and Kenz talking in the back. Well, it's best not to eavesdrop.

--------------------
Pane (click to show)

+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Feb 21 2011, 05:50 PM
Post #36

PANE
Group Icon

PANE

"You upset too?"

David looked to to see Kenz across from him looking sad and slightly worried. "Yeah, it just that ever since I got my Pokemon I've never been away from them. Not even for a little while" David responded. He then looked around at turned to face the front of the jeep. He saw everyone and a driver wearing a cowboy had like the one he used to wear when he was younger.

I wish I would've put a chip in my Dex.. Who am I kidding? This old thing probably doesn't even have a slot for one David thought to himself as he scrolled through his PokeDex. Once it got to Celebi at the end he shut it and returned it to his pocket. As he looked up from his lap he noticed that Kenz had a far-away look in her eyes. "Are you okay?" He asked her.

--------------------

Click!

+Quote Post

Dragonwish2
post Feb 26 2011, 03:47 PM
Post #37

Group Icon

PANE Team

Liz watched the engine purr to life. "Is that everyone?" Liz nodded to the driver and he got the car moving. Liz looked down at her belt, now lightened from it's pokeballs. It was almost strange not having them, but it was a rule here, so she would have to make due. She started examining the Safari balls. They were a mottled camo green, though where they got the idea for the color and design Liz didn't have a clue. She looked around and saw pokemon appearing. Starly flew above in a large flock; Tauros grazed on hills, looking up as the jeep passed. Ratatta and some brown pokemon darted bush to bush. Liz pulled out her pokemon and it immediatly caught information on the brown pokemon. "Patrat, the lookout Pokemon. It uses it's large eyes to spot food, alerting other pokemon if they see danger." Liz looked at the image. The eyes seemed creepy in her opinion, but she guessed they were helpful fro survival. As the jeep passed a stream, Remoraid jumped out of the water and dove back in, an interesting view.

Soon the building was out of sight, along with other jeeps. Pokemon were coming more and more into view. Liz's pokedex entries were swelling rapidly. Liz smiled. "This place is awesome." She snapped a photo of a passing pokemon and examined it. "Huh, that's odd." On the screen of her camera was a red flash where the pokemon should have been. Liz deleted the photo. "So does anything catch your eye, guys?"

--------------------
Pane (click to show)

+Quote Post

Rasu
post Feb 26 2011, 04:02 PM
Post #38

Group Icon

Active Squad

The driver looked back and started to count how many passengers were in the jeep, finishing just a few seconds later.

"Well, seems to be everyone. Lets get the show on the road, shall we?" he chuckled slightly at the pun he had made and proceeded to fasten his seat belt before pressing down the accelerator to make the machine move itself forward and initiating the trip to the Safari. Despise this Tyson was still uncertain. How the hell could they protect themselves from wild Pokemon if they didn't have their own? He decided to turn his doubt to the driver who, judging by his job, knew better than everybody else on the jeep.

"Oh, don't worry about that. While you are free to roam the Safari at will you guys will always be accompanied by me. You see, trainers aren't allowed to carry their Pokemon inside the Safari but we employees are for the sake of safety. It wouldn't be pretty if we couldn't control the Pokemon we're offering for capture, now would it?" the man focused back on the road to avoid a bump in it before resuming his speech.

"If you run into some kind of problem out there just come right back to me and I'll try to handle it." Tyson nodded at the remark. One less thing troubling his mind now besides Gobi's nasty habit of getting out of his Pokeball unannounced. He could only hope that the Hippo Pokemon wouldn't run the food storage dry.

As the jeep passed through various scenes Liz kept capturing information about some Pokemon with her Pokedex, finishing the frenzy with a photo of something that Tyson couldn't quite see. Her question right after, however, left him wondering. He hadn't really thought about it, to be honest, and nothing caught his interest yet.

"I don't know. Guess I'll just go with the flow-"

*KRZT-BOOM*

In a second smoke filled the driver's cabinet and the jeep slowed down to a stop. Obviously something either broke or exploded and due to that all a rather loud "GODDAMMIT!" came from the driver. He left the the seat and opened the car's hood only to get a large cloud of smoke thrown at his face.

"Everybody out of the jeep, we ain't going nowhere like this!" he tried to say between his coughing before letting his throat calm down so that he could speak more clearly "I'd take the time to explore 'round here while I try to find what the hell just happened to motor. Just don't go too far, k?" Tyson nodded and jumped out of the jeep and took a look around. Wildlife was spread across the wonderful land.

"Well, guys, if you want to catch anything you might want to try and take a shot now."

--------------------
+Quote Post

switzerIand
post Feb 26 2011, 10:16 PM
Post #39

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Hunter's Party

"Aw, shit," Zach cursed under his breath as the Jeep broke down. He undid his seatbelt before stepping onto the gravel of the road they were taking. As Zach surveyed his surroundings, the driver called out," I'd take the time to explore 'round here while I try to find what the hell just happened to motor. Just don't go too far, ok?" Zach nodded to himself as he set out into the Safari Zone, without asking anyone else if they'd like to accompany him.

"Wait!" he heard behind him, and he turned around to see the driver running towards him. "I almost forgot," he said between deep breaths. "Here are 20 Safari Balls, complements of the Safari Zone, of course!" The man handed Zach a small sack filled with 20 special PokeBalls.

After a short walk, Zach found himself at a desert part of the Safari Zone. Zach looked out into it, watching some Sandshrew and Sandslash burrowing themselves into the hot sands of the desert. He took off his shoes and placed them in his bag before walking along the small desert. He watched as a group of Trapinch played together with their mother, a Vibrava, watching them. The warmness of the sand was extremely soothing on his feet, he felt as if he could float away...

"Ow!" Zach said as he stepped on a blunt object, and hopped on one leg as if he has stepped on shards of glass. The only problem was that the desert sand wasn't very solid, and it caused Zach to fall backwards, into the sand.
He looked down at his feet, looking for whatever object he may have stepped on, but didn't see anything but a small plant. But that couldn't be it. Just as he got himself to the his feet, Zach noticed something in the corner of his eye. Slowly, a Pokemon emerged from the sand, revealing a crocodile like Pokemon, looking infuriated. Taking out his PokeDex, it chirped out the description of the mysterious Pokemon.

"Sandile, the Desert Croc Pokémon. A dark membrane protects its eyes from the sun, and it buries itself in the sand with its eyes and nose sticking out."

"Oh, so I must've stepped on his snout?" Zach thought out loud. "Looks cool, I think I'm going to catch it!" Zach took out his PokeBlock case and poured a couple into his hand, and motioned for the Sandile to come eat them. "Come here! I'm sorry for stepping on your nose! Want a treat?" he cooed to the Pokemon while sitting on his knees. He extended his hand with the PokeBlocks in his palm as the crocodile Pokemon slowing walked towards him, looking rather suspicious. As he reached Zach's hand, he sniffed the PokeBlocks before quickly gobbling them all up, giving Zach a happy look.

"Alright, well here goes nothing!" Zach announced to no one as he pulled out one of the Safari Balls and chucked it at the distracted Sandile. With one rock of the Pokeball, the Sandile sprung out of the PokeBall. Out of frustration, Zach chucked four more failures before figuring out that this plan might not be working. "So, if spoiling you like a child won't work, then maybe force will!" Zach took out his canister of water and poured some of it into the sand before proceeding to pick up the moistened sand and chucking it at the Sandile, smacking it in the nose. This didn't sit very well with the Pokemon, as it used a Sand-Attack directly into Zach's face and escaped into the sand.

After clearing the sand from his eyes, Zach scanned the area, looking for the Pokemon to poke its head over the surface of the desert. When it did, he slowly walked over to it, offering a handful of PokeBlocks, which was enough to urge the croc out of hiding. It once again emerged from the sand and chowed down on the PokeBlock, grinning as it did. Once again, Zach pulled out his Safari Balls, and hurled one at the distracted pokemon. And with two wiggles, the Pokemon burst free. "Damn!" Zach muttered. "So close." Zach, despite doubting himself, pulled out yet another PokeBall. He just had a feeling about this one. He threw it at the Pokemon and watched as it was sucked in. The Pokeball wiggled in the sand, once, twice, and a third time before Zach heard the signature sound come from the Pokeball, telling him that he has just caught another Pokemon.

This post has been edited by Pinsir: Feb 27 2011, 12:31 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Pokefan209
post Feb 27 2011, 03:44 PM
Post #40

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Kenz's Squad (PANE)

Kenz was naturally inclined to sit next to Liz. She was the same age, and the most friendly of the group, at least in Kenz's opinion. She looked at the picture on the screen, but was cut off from talking by the jerk of the jeep. She would have been thrown twenty feet if not for her seatbelt. After a few curses were thrown between man and car, she decided she might as well look for some pokemon. Keeping close to Liz, she saw some tropical trees in the distance. Walking toward them, she wondered how such beautiful trees could florish so soon in spring.

That is, until the trees started moving.

Kenz's jaw dropped, and a tiny bead of sweat formed on her forehead. She stepped closer, observing the Tropius silently from behind a tree. She smiled when she saw a group of tiny Tropius playing around their mom. Her heart warmed when she saw their young exitement. Her smile dropped, however, when she saw a tiny Tropius standing alone. It was obviously the outcast sibling. A tear escaped from Kenz's eyes; she knew what being the outcast sibling was like. She was immediatly determined to give the Tropius a family that would love it. She crept beside the exited babies and busy mom to get to the outcast. She got out a Pokemon treat and threw it with perfect aim in front of Tropius. It looked at her warily and ate the snack, not letting her eyes off Kenz.

Kenz and Tropius looked at each other with a silent understanding. They both acted naive, when they both desperatly wanted the companionship of a family. They wanted to feel love, pure and clean, with no strings attached. They walked up to one another, and Kenz layed a steady hand on Tropius's forehead. Tropius smiled and nuzzled Kenz with pure affection. They smiled at one another, and Kenz pulled out a Safari Ball, raising an eyebrow. The Tropius nodded, and pushed her head against the ball. She disapeared with a flash, and the ball rolled once, twice, thrice, and clicked. Kenz picked it up and pumped her hands in the air. She caught a Tropius, and more than that, she found a sister.

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:58 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.