Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

SEARCH BEFORE POSTING

Before posting ANYTHING here, LOOK AROUND FIRST! Odds are what you wish to ask or suggest or report has already been posted by another member. We do not like having to reply to the same thing over and over. The pinned threads are a great place to start!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
GPX+ Pokewalker?
Fierce
post Jul 2 2010, 02:44 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 101 706

Active Squad

I'm quite new here, and I'm figuring stuff out on my own, but this one really stumped me. How does the Pokewalker work? I mean, how can I "visit pokemon"?

I tried clicking random trainer's pokemon that were in the "Walker" section of their profile, but I don't think that it worked. I seem to have visited 25 pokemon, and i have no idea how. Can someone please explain it to me?

Thank you so much Bones!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

FiddleTwix
post Jul 2 2010, 02:54 PM
Post #2

No, this is Patrick
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 55 445

My faves

QUOTE(hikari chan @ Jul 2 2010, 03:44 PM) *
I'm quite new here, and I'm figuring stuff out on my own, but this one really stumped me. How does the Pokewalker work? I mean, how can I "visit pokemon"?

I tried clicking random trainer's pokemon that were in the "Walker" section of their profile, but I don't think that it worked. I seem to have visited 25 pokemon, and i have no idea how. Can someone please explain it to me?

When you warm an egg or feed a Pokemon, that's "visiting" it.

The Pokewalker counts your interactions and gives exp for each interaction.

Viewing pages, BTW, doesn't count as visiting, you have to actually interact with the Pokemon. They have to be in a persons, even your, party.

This post has been edited by Bones: Jul 2 2010, 02:55 PM

--------------------

Like anime reviews, stuff and more stuff? Like western animation and things? I do those things here nom.gif http://fiddletwix.wordpress.com/
+Quote Post

Bunny the Lifegu...
post Jul 2 2010, 06:38 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 80 119

Active Squad

QUOTE(Bones @ Jul 2 2010, 03:54 PM) *
QUOTE(hikari chan @ Jul 2 2010, 03:44 PM) *

When you warm an egg or feed a Pokemon, that's "visiting" it.

The Pokewalker counts your interactions and gives exp for each interaction.

Viewing pages, BTW, doesn't count as visiting, you have to actually interact with the Pokemon. They have to be in a persons, even your, party.

And if you get the bicycle, you gain more Pokemon visited for each Pokemon visited.
Sounds confusing, but I try and think that each click gives me 2 Pokemon visited.
So if you are going to buy any account upgrade, get the bicycle first.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:48 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.