Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Maya Reclaim 2.0, 2.0 just means reposted. Go here first.
dragonowl21
post Jun 21 2013, 07:42 PM
Post #1

wordswordswords
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 170 541

Active Squad

The actual roleplay is here! Dadadadaaa!

Hi, and welcome to my new reposted roleplay, Maya Reclaim! Just for starters, I would like to inform others that this does not have pokemon involved. I always wanted people to tell me if something was pokemon or not, and this is not.

Now for the actual roleplay. This time around, I will have official rules. Otherwise people will rampage. They always do.
Let the massive spoiler tags commence!

Le Rules (click to show)

Plot (click to show)

Form set-up (click to show)

My form is somewhere around here... No, that's a sandwich... That's a pokedex... Hey, a throwing knife!... Here. (click to show)

EDIT: I keep forgetting age in my forms. Uuuuurgh.

EDIT v2.0: Your first post should be about the area you land in and your first actions after you wake up. This can be in the form of a memory or actually happening.

EDIT v3.0: I have removed the weekly post rule, and the password. I have also made enhancememnts to legibility, as well as looks and my own form.

This post has been edited by Inosyc: Dec 1 2013, 03:28 PM

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

The Shadow
post Jun 21 2013, 07:57 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 425

My Dream Team

I remain a member of this. I really don't want to copy and paste so... If you want my old sign up its in the other one xD

--------------------

Wanna dance? (click to show)
+Quote Post

dragonowl21
post Jun 21 2013, 08:49 PM
Post #3

wordswordswords
Group Icon

Active Squad

Yeah, I assumed you might want to remain a member. If you are OK with me copy pasting it to this post for others to read...
The Shadow's Form (click to show)

Of course, if not I can delete this.

EDIT: Extremely sorry, but the few spelling errors were making me antsy.

This post has been edited by dragonowl21: Jun 22 2013, 01:10 PM

--------------------

Credits
+Quote Post

The Shadow
post Jun 21 2013, 08:53 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

My Dream Team

Just as I was afraid... The link did not copy correctly for my base so here it is if anyone is THAT curious...

This post has been edited by The Shadow: Jun 21 2013, 08:56 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

dragonowl21
post Jun 21 2013, 08:59 PM
Post #5

wordswordswords
Group Icon

Active Squad

Oh... I didn't look at that, and it didn't really register that well in my brain. Sorry! Copy pasting doesn't register links or emoticons. I actually could edit that in... Eh, job for another day. I've got to eat dinner.

--------------------

Credits
+Quote Post

The Shadow
post Jun 22 2013, 12:59 PM
Post #6

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

My Dream Team

I really hope more people join this... I want to start! xD

--------------------

+Quote Post

dragonowl21
post Jun 22 2013, 09:18 PM
Post #7

wordswordswords
Group Icon

Active Squad

Aaaaaaaaaand... redied. I guess people just don't want to be Mayan. Hey, think others might see it if we just keep replying about nothing relating to the roleplay but still keep it up in the top few slots?

EDIT: Wait a second... This worked in my other semi-popular roleplay, and it might just work now! The roleplay is open, and my posts will soon be up! Here it is.

This post has been edited by dragonowl21: Jun 22 2013, 09:41 PM

--------------------

Credits
+Quote Post

HappiBanana
post Jun 22 2013, 09:40 PM
Post #8

Behold the pudding!
Group Icon

Member No.: 98 239

Some Favorites

This looks really interesting and all, but...I don't know a thing about Mayan culture. o.o

My role-playing experience level is also zero, so I suppose I'll just lurk around your RP to see how it works? xD

--------------------
Some Quotes (click to show)

While I decide what to do with this Signature thing, here is some shameless self-advertising:

My Fanfiction Account
I'd appreciate any feedback on my writing. I could also critique a story if you'd like.

Click please?

+Quote Post

The Shadow
post Jun 22 2013, 09:43 PM
Post #9

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

My Dream Team

I saw it. I'm just going to think up a starter post and get back with you then ;3

--------------------

+Quote Post

dragonowl21
post Jun 22 2013, 09:44 PM
Post #10

wordswordswords
Group Icon

Active Squad

Ok! I just had an end-of-the-year review on this, so I was already in the know. It won't really be like the actual Mayans, however, because they sure as Hades didn't have bomb-building skills. This is kind of like if Mayans were the creators of everything we will ever know about, like the future showers-in-a-can.

EDIT: *sigh* Shadow, you ninja'd me. But alas, I can't be angry at the start of this! XD

This post has been edited by dragonowl21: Jun 22 2013, 09:45 PM

--------------------

Credits
+Quote Post

HappiBanana
post Jun 22 2013, 09:59 PM
Post #11

Behold the pudding!
Group Icon

Some Favorites

Ah, I see. Anything I knew about the Mayans was drowned out by United States History, lol. So the Mayans in this story act more like modern day people as opposed to their traditional culture (whatever that is)?

Saw your first post, dragonowl21. Really intriguing~.

--------------------

While I decide what to do with this Signature thing, here is some shameless self-advertising:

My Fanfiction Account
I'd appreciate any feedback on my writing. I could also critique a story if you'd like.

Click please?

+Quote Post

The Shadow
post Jun 22 2013, 10:00 PM
Post #12

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

My Dream Team

ninja.gif I am very sneaky like that lion.gif

Got my starter post up. I don't know how you would like to connect the two, but it's up to you. It's rather difficult for me to post... But I'll think of something every time.

--------------------

+Quote Post

dragonowl21
post Jun 22 2013, 10:09 PM
Post #13

wordswordswords
Group Icon

Active Squad

Sakira: Yeah, I guess you could say that, but in my opinion it was more like they were the people from 2025. Their actual culture consisted of few peaceful people, and the majority was a kind of people who tore the whole entire fingernail off of their prisoners of war. But, that's too gruesome for a website frequented by people from the age of 9 to the age of... anyone young enough to hear, type, and know how to run a computer? Nah, scratch hearing and typing.

Shadow: You know how I said they always know when someone is near? Yeah... Near means in about the same continent. So as soon as you go to Texas, or I try to cross the border, I'll be alertish! So, yeah. Time to find my sombrero. cat.gif

This post has been edited by dragonowl21: Jun 30 2013, 01:51 PM

--------------------

Credits
+Quote Post

The Shadow
post Jun 22 2013, 10:21 PM
Post #14

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

My Dream Team

What? Why would Wendy go to Texas? I mean I lived in Texas for a while... It's a nice place but...

Yeah. Meep.

I think it would be better if Draforin just went to Wendy... I don't think Wendy would be willing to leave for any reason o-o

--------------------

+Quote Post

HappiBanana
post Jun 22 2013, 10:24 PM
Post #15

Behold the pudding!
Group Icon

Some Favorites

2025? Is that a movie? I'm not very good with pop culture, especially movies. I totally get your point, though.

Okay, I will seriously think about joining this RP...tomorrow. Right now, it's getting late for me and I'm getting tired. Good night, guys. See you tomorrow, I guess. (Just for curiosity's sake, what timezones do you guys live in? Server time is actually my zone, EST.) It was nice talking to you. C:

--------------------

My Fanfiction Account

Click please?

+Quote Post

The Shadow
post Jun 22 2013, 10:25 PM
Post #16

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

My Dream Team

I live in Central Standard time... So it's 10:24 PM for me right now... So close ;-;

--------------------

+Quote Post

dragonowl21
post Jun 22 2013, 11:37 PM
Post #17

wordswordswords
Group Icon

Active Squad

There was an option for me to choose my timezone I think, so mine is correct to me. I'm Pacific Standard Time, and it's 9:35.

Goodnight, Sakira! I just picked a random year, though. No pop culture reference that I know of.

And Shadow, I once again picked a random place. I probably will be going to the USA. It is my current country of residence... That is, until I can move to Ireland.

--------------------

Credits
+Quote Post

HappiBanana
post Jun 23 2013, 05:04 PM
Post #18

Behold the pudding!
Group Icon

Some Favorites

Oh. I thought it was some kind of film because I don't think 2025 is actually that far away from 2013. Or maybe my brain derped. I don't really remember. Sorry.

Well, it seems that I'm ahead of both of you, timezone-wise. Good to know.

...You know what? I think I'm gonna go make a character. Any ideas where I should land? C:

--------------------

My Fanfiction Account

Click please?

+Quote Post

dragonowl21
post Jun 23 2013, 06:24 PM
Post #19

wordswordswords
Group Icon

Active Squad

ANYWHERE. We need variety. Of course, in the western side of the world would help. Then no one needs to travel overseas. But, go ahead. Hell, maybe you accidentally fall on a cruise ship! That would definitely be varied.

--------------------

Credits
+Quote Post

The Shadow
post Jun 23 2013, 06:48 PM
Post #20

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

My Dream Team

Just a quick note about your post... Brazil would not have existed during the time the Mayans were around... So either the Mayans saw the future... Or Draforin would have NO idea what Brazil was.

I'm just picky for details xD

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:13 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.