Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rise of Yveltal
CrystalTheGlaceo...
post Jan 18 2015, 07:09 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 228 138

RP Pokemon

Plot

After the events of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, a story was told the Xerneas sealed Yveltal in a cave far away in Kalos, evil Pokemon are trying to make Yveltal cause chaos to the Pokemon world again! Which side are you on, the ones trying to make Yveltal rise again or the heros? You decide.

Rules
1. No godmodding
2. Don't kill other Pokemon without others permission.
3. Romance is allowed but don't go too far!
4. If your gonna swear, at least block it out or something, kids are reading these ya know!
5. You can have as many characters as you want.
6. Don't control others Pokemon.
7. Password is Ramenman.gif
8: Have fun~

Forms (click to show)

Heres mine!

Team Leader Form!
Name: Crystal
Species: Glaceon
Appearance: A Glaceon with dark blue eyes and a dark blue scarf.
Personality: She's bubbly, energetic and a great leader. She likes going on epic adventures.
Moves: Ice Beam, Dig, Shadow Ball, Blizzard
Team Name: Team SnowStorm
Password: Ramenman.gif

Team Member Form!
Name: Shade
Species: Umbreon
Appearance: A Umbreon with pink rings instead of yellow, she also has lilac eyes.
Personality: Shade is a loyal Umbreon that'll never leave her team, shes a master at using Entercards
Moves: Dark Pulse, Psychic, Snarl, Moonlight

Team Member Form!
Name: Shadow
Species: Charizard
Appearance: A shiny Charizard with a necklace holding a piece of Charizardite X on his neck.
Personality: The powerhouse of Team SnowStorm, he's brave, sharp witted and powerful.
Moves: Flamethrower, Heat Wave, Solar Beam, Earthquake

Team Member Form!
Name: Jake
Species: Growlithe
Appearance: A Shiny Growlithe, thats all.
Personality: Jake is a crazy party animal, he's not that strong, but he's fast.
Moves: Flame Wheel, Dig, Protect.

Dark Side Form!
Name: Lavender
Species: Espeon
Appearance: A Black Espeon with blood red eyes and a blood red gem on her head.
Personality: The Leader of this group of Pokemon that want to revive Yveltal, shes found the sealed Yveltal trapped in a crystal ball, she knows how to revive Yveltal.
Moves: Psychic, Dig, Hyper Beam, Toxic
Reason for why reviving Yveltal: She wants Yveltal to bring chaos to the world, since she likes the darkness.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

The Majestic Mr ...
post Jan 18 2015, 09:52 AM
Post #2

The Green Thunder, Kell of L's, Keeper of Stars
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 212 177

Exuberant

Ooh, I like this.
It's probably known that I like PMD RPs. Did you get this idea from the other PMD RP here?

Anyway, I'm not sure if I want to use my team, Team Virtex, or come up with something completely different. I'll edit this post once I've made a decision, unless someone posts after this, in which case I'll make a new post.

--------------------

Light is a spectrum. Why limit yourself to a single hue?

Nintendo 3DS FC: 1950-9577-7656
Switch FC: Mr. L: 5429-0347-5697

PM me if you want to add me. happy.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. L banner made by Luigi Mario
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
+Quote Post

CrystalTheGlaceo...
post Jan 18 2015, 09:53 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

RP Pokemon

No, I just thought of it myself. By the way, take your time.

--------------------
+Quote Post

The Majestic Mr ...
post Jan 18 2015, 12:08 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Exuberant

This is Team Retribution. They're sort of a rag-tag team that is working to stop Yveltal's resurrection. They all have Mega Stones, though probably only one of them will use them during battles, like the ingame rules. Bec and Chrono have been friends for some time, and Sasha had helped them once or twice before, so they asked her for her assistance in ending Yveltal's threat.

Team Leader Form!
Name: Chrono
Species: Sceptile
Appearance: Chrono is a normal Sceptile with several leaves protruding from the back and sides of his head. (Basically, this, but with leaves instead.) He has a Sceptilite in a charm around his neck, and he wears an orange bandanna around his neck as well. He also carries a katana on his waist, which he frequently uses along with the blades on his arms.
Personality: Chrono can be seen as a bit of an antihero sometimes. He's willing to do things that might be considered less that desirable if it helps achieve his goals. Despite that, he's still very loyal to his team and is willing to put his life on the line for others.
Moves: X-Scissor, Dragon Pulse, Earthquake, Energy Ball
Team Name: Team Retribution

Team Member Form!
Name: Becquerel. For short, Bec
Species: Manectric
Appearance: A shiny Manectric. Becquerel doesn't have many striking features about him, except for his unique coloration. However, he wears a light blue bandanna around his neck, with one of these attached to it, but without the symbol. Instead, there is a Manectite.
Personality: Bec could be seen as a guardian. He protects those in danger, and will do anything to prevent harm coming to them. As such, with the recent events going on with Yveltal, he is looking to stop those who wish to bring about the dark bird's resurrection. He and Chrono have been friends since he was an Electrike and Chrono a Treecko. Bec is also very impulsive and often acts on a whim.
Moves: Flamethrower, Charge, Thunder Wave, and Thunderbolt

Team Member Form!
Name: Sasha
Species: Absol
Appearance: Sasha is a normal colored Absol. The horn on her head has a nick in it that has been there since her birth. Her fur is rather ruffled most of the time. Other than that, she doesn't look much different from other Absol. Like both Chrono and Bec, she has an Absolite inlaid into a bracelet on her left foreleg.
Personality: Sasha can act motherly at times, but she enjoys freedom, as she lived in the wild for most of her life. However, she has been friends with Bec and Chrono for some time, and when they asked her if she'd like to assist them, she said yes.
Moves: Night Slash, Future Sight, Razor Wind, Psycho Cut

-----------------------------------------

Dark Side Form!
Name: Lucien
Species: Absol
Appearance: A shiny Absol, Lucien's fur is an ashen grey rather than white, but his horn, tail, and claws are blood red as befits the shiny variant of his kind. He wears a golden necklace around his neck.
Personality: Lucien was once one of the most skilled assassins in his group, the Dark Brotherhood. However, they betrayed him for unknown reasons, and he fled, vowing vengeance. As such, he keeps to himself most of the time. He is also rather sadistic, casually talking about those he's killed in the past.
Moves: Detect, Double Team, Slash, Sucker Punch
Reason for reviving Yveltal: For betraying him, Lucien plans to revive Yveltal, and bring untold destruction down on the Brotherhood.

Dark Team Form!
Name: Karu
Species: Lucario
Appearance: Karu is a Lucario with silver fur, rather than light blue. His eyes glow the same sickly green as the Honedge he carries. He wears a small bracelet with a Lucarionite attached.
Personality: Karu is cunning, quick, and dangerous. He has no morals, simply believing everything that isn't alongside him to be inferior. Though there is something off about him...
Moves: Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Flash Cannon, Extreme Speed
Reason for reviving Yveltal: Like 7eeveelution's Crimson, Karu has no particular reason for reviving Yveltal. He just wishes for everything to be destroyed.
Team Name: Team Oblivion

Dark Team Form!
Name: Masamune
Species: Honedge
Gender: Unaffiliated, though for the sake of the RP, will be referred to as male.
Appearance: Not shiny, but his blade is a dark, blood red. His eye is a sickly green, and glows eerily. His cloth-hand thing is dark purple, and the swirl is black.
Personality: Completely and utterly evil. Masamune cares for little, only that everything in his wake is destroyed. He is actually Karu's weapon, allowing the Lucario to be an even more dangerous foe on the field. There is something strange about him and Karu...
Moves: Shadow Claw, Slash, Sacred Sword(funny how an evil sword would have a move known as "sacred"), Retaliate

This post has been edited by Mega Rayquaza: Jan 20 2015, 04:40 PM

--------------------

I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
+Quote Post

CrystalTheGlaceo...
post Jan 18 2015, 12:16 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

RP Pokemon

Accepted!

--------------------
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Jan 18 2015, 12:52 PM
Post #6

Squawk!
Group Icon

Member No.: 58 773

PANE Team

This seems interesting...... I've always wanted to do a PMD roleplay, but never actually have. I won't have time to make a sign-up until tonight after work though, but I've got plenty of ideas for it.

Just to make sure though, Mega Evolutions are allowed, right? I'm planning on having one for my dark character.

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
ninetales.gifumbreon.gifespeon.gifleafeon.gif
{Profile | Current Levels}
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

CrystalTheGlaceo...
post Jan 18 2015, 12:56 PM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

RP Pokemon

Mega Evolutions are allowed! Shadow has a Charizardite X on his neck. And don't forget some of Mega Rayquaza's Pokemon.

--------------------
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Jan 18 2015, 01:47 PM
Post #8

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

Oh, haha. I didn't notice those.

Here's a basic roster for my team. I'll complete it after I get off work, which should be around 8pm server time. It'll be a 4-Pokemon team that specializes in missions that involve taking down criminals. I'll also be adding what each member of the team specializes in, as they have specific roles they use during their missions.

Team Leader Form!
Name: Arctic
Species: glaceon.gif
Appearance: Arctic looks no different from any other male Glaceon, with the average height and weight and no distinguishing features like scars. He also does not wear any kind of additional clothing or jewelry, apart from a slightly larger-than-normal bag that is the same cyan color as his fur.
Personality: Arctic is a little bit on the aggressive side. He loves to argue about things, and isn't afraid of very many enemies. However, he is also capable of setting his pride aside during battle and retreat when things get messy, and he does everything he possibly can to keep his allies safe. He is not afraid of being wrong either, and is usually willing to hear the thoughts of anyone around him regarding any strategies he has come up with. He does suffer from depression sometimes, which can result in mood swings on his worst days. Luckily, these days are few in number and the mood swings usually just result in him locking himself in his house. During his free time, he either trains to make himself stronger, runs battle simulations to improve his decision-making abilities, or sleeps, usually the latter of the three options. Arctic is also the strongest member of the team, and has no difficulty showing off.
Moves: Ice Shard, Ice Beam, Water Pulse, Blizzard
Team Name: The Fox Guardians (often shortened to "Fox Guards" or just "Team Fox")
Specialty: As a Glaceon, Arctic's particular role is direct damage, with a lesser focus on slowing down the enemy with his ice attacks. He tends to attack from long distances.

Team Member Form!
Name: Amber
Species: ninetales.gif
Appearance: Amber is very hard to forget once you've seen her, as she is very pretty. She wears a small, tight silver necklace with little fire patterns on it and a small red ruby at the end, and her bag is somewhat small for her size and dark red colored. She has green eyes, and no visible scars.
Personality: As if to make it even harder for males to ignore her (being as beautiful as she is), she is also very polite and has a very passive personality, which can cause some males to flock to her and flirt. She has no interest in having a boyfriend, however, and isn't shy about telling guys to leave her alone. However, once she goes out on a mission she is willing to throw aside that passiveness to capture the mission target, as she views protecting others by taking down criminals as worth the pain she might be causing those criminals. During her free time, she tends to read books, view maps of areas she doesn't know very well, and grow various kinds of berries. As a Ninetales, she is also strongly dislikes water, although she does know how to swim. Due to her beauty and her battle skills, she is well known among criminals (and bounty hunters) as "Amber of the Foxes." Although weaker than Arctic, she can easily beat him using her type advantage and is thus regarded by many as the strongest member of the Fox Guardians. She is especially well-known for her unique finishing move, an Iron Tail that uses all nine of her tails to do massive damage.
Moves: Flamethrower, Solarbeam, Sunny Day, Iron Tail
Specialty: Amber's role, like Arctic, is to get as much damage onto the foe as possible. She is also used as bait against male foes when needed.
Note- For anyone who takes the time to be her friend, she is often willing to sell some of the berries she grows for less than what those berries cost in most stores.

Team Member Form!
Name: Ebony
Species: umbreon.gif
Appearance: Unlike the other members of his team, Ebony actually has a very distinctive appearance. Most Pokemon would first notice a terrible scar on his head, running from right in between his eyes upwards and to the right, ending at the base of his right ear and just narrowly missing his right eye. He got this scar fighting a criminal and was nearly killed as a result. However, that isn't his only noticeable feature- his eyes are a bright purple instead of red.
Personality: Ebony is decidedly neutral in most of his personality aspects. He can be aggressive when he needs to be, but most of the time is content with luring strong enemies within range of his teammates and supporting them instead of putting himself directly in the battle. Unlike the rest of the group, who tend to stay together most of the time and work as a team, Ebony is a loner and prefers to split off from the group and scout ahead. He is very observative and can easily find traps, which he then either disarms or waits so he can let his teammates know to avoid it. During his time off from missions, Ebony tends to explore and patrol the area around the Fox HQ, so he is often the best known of the Guards to the general public and to most other rescue teams (other than the ones who specialize in bounty hunting and capturing criminals). He is also in a romantic relationship with Scarlet, although it isn't always obvious.
Moves: Psychic, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Toxic
Specialty: Ebony's specialty is support and scouting. He is not very capable of dealing damage on his own, but also works as a good tank for keeping damage away from his very fragile teammates.

Team Member Form!
Name: Scarlet
Species: espeon.gif
Appearance: Scarlet is a rather attractive Espeon, although she is outclassed in this regard by Amber. Her eyes are blue, and the gem on her forehead is a bright green. Her fur is the standard color, and she has a couple of small scars on her legs, although none are easily visible from a distance.
Personality: Scarlet is very defensive, and can be rather easily angered, although her anger generally just leads to her screaming and not attacking someone. Generally, however, she is very quiet and relatively shy. She is relatively prideful, and if she is left on her own her pride is enough to prevent her from retreating until it is too late. Her free time is usually spent doing whatever interests her at the moment, which is often either reading science-related books, shopping, sleeping, or sitting in the Pokemon Paradise town watching others do their business. She has Ebony as a boyfriend, but will still occasionally flirt with other guys, much to his dislike.
Moves: Morning Sun, Psychic, Psybeam, Dazzling Gleam
Specialty: Scarlet's role is to keep the other members of her team safe with Morning Sun, and also to allow for long-distance movement with teleportation. She also has a minor focus on damage.
Note- Her teleportation ability is not a move, as it requires far too much time for her to concentrate and gather up the required energy and is thus useless in a fight. Depending on how many other Pokemon she has to transport, it can take her anywhere from a couple minutes to around a third of an hour. For just the Fox Guards, a teleport usually takes around eight minutes regardless of distance, while for just herself it takes about two and a half minutes.

Dark Side Form!
Name: Crimson
Species: absol.gif
Appearance: Crimson's fur is the standard white color of an Absol, but his eyes are a deep red, similar to the eyes of an Umbreon. He wears a black armband just above the ankles on all four of his legs, and also has a necklace made of silver with an Absolite instead of a crystal.
Personality: Crimson loves to cause pain and suffering to those who oppose him. As long as he's had his share of destruction recently, though, he can be relatively tame, although still pretty aggressive. He likes to be in charge, and luckily for those serving other him he has plenty of tactical sense and is very good at setting up ambushes and other traps. He is known to kill and likes the taste of blood.
Moves: Night Slash, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam
Reason for why reviving Yveltal: Crimson has no particular reasons why he wants to revive Yveltal. He just enjoys destruction and believes that the evil legendary can give him plenty of help destroying things. However, in the event that his beliefs are shaken up or he loses his interest in destruction and starts to like other things (or if he falls in love), it might be possible to turn him away from the dark side......
Notes- Crimson is willing to work as a mercenary, often times for criminals as a bodyguard, and considering his skill level he doesn't charge all that much either. However, if he gets too bored, he may sometimes turn on his employer...... but he tends to take only high-risk missions, so this doesn't happen very often. Crimson is a **-rated criminal with a bounty of 75,000 Poke coins.
________________________________________________________________________________
The Fox Guardians take only bounty hunting and criminal capturing missions of B, A, S, and * ranks, with occasional ** missions. They will only take higher-ranked mission if another team is supporting them. During their free time, however, the individual members may take D and C-rank bounty missions on their own or go with other teams to help them. If needed, however, they will assist other rescue teams with their missions regardless of the mission type.

When searching for a criminal, the team usually splits up, with Ebony, Amber, and Arctic acting on their own and Scarlet following either Amber or Arctic. For difficult missions, however, Arctic, Amber and Scarlet stay together and follow a safe distance behind Ebony while he scouts for them.

When allied teams are involved, the Fox Guards will usually adjust their strategy to best fit the needs of their allies.

Amber and Scarlet also sometimes run a small shop in the Pokemon Paradise, selling berries that Amber has grown and occasional useful pieces of loot they have found during their missions but don't want. Some of these berries are rare ones that can't be easily found elsewhere. Her prices are listed below, although availability varies widely-
Oran- 80 Poke Coins
Cheri/Chesto/Pecha/Rawst- 40 Poke
Leppa (for an energy boost, although much weaker than an Elixir but does taste better)- 150 Poke
Lum (tastes better than a Heal Seed)- 300 Poke
Any of the berries that grant resistances to a single super-effective attack- 250 Poke

Sadly, she does not grow Sitrus berries. Prices are scaled to those in the PMD games. Normally, an Oran Berry costs 100 and the status-curing berries cost 50. About half of the money used to buy things at the shop goes to growing more berries while the other half Amber (or Scarlet, if she is running the shop instead) keeps for herself. The shop is open at random times, usually only for a few hours, and closed whenever the Fox Guards are on a mission.

This post has been edited by 7eeveelutions: Jan 18 2015, 10:11 PM

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

CrystalTheGlaceo...
post Jan 18 2015, 01:54 PM
Post #9

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

RP Pokemon

I'll accept you for now, take your time completing your forms.

--------------------
+Quote Post

The Majestic Mr ...
post Jan 18 2015, 03:11 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Exuberant

I edited my post a bit, and I'm thinking of maybe making a Dark Team...
I have a great idea, I just need to figure out the other Pokemon I want to be in the Dark Team.
I also might add a fourth member to Team Retribution. Haven't decided yet. :/

--------------------

I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
+Quote Post

CrystalTheGlaceo...
post Jan 18 2015, 03:15 PM
Post #11

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

RP Pokemon

That's a very good idea Mega Rayquaza! Have you thought of good names for the team?

--------------------
+Quote Post

The Majestic Mr ...
post Jan 18 2015, 03:31 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Exuberant

QUOTE(CrystalTheGlaceon @ Jan 18 2015, 03:15 PM) *
That's a very good idea Mega Rayquaza! Have you thought of good names for the team?

I was thinking Team Oblivion. I like the word, plus it fits with the idea of them reviving Yveltal.
Anyway, I think I've got an idea down, so I'll edit it now.

Also Lucien and Team Oblivion are not affiliated with each other.

This post has been edited by Mega Rayquaza: Jan 18 2015, 03:47 PM

--------------------

I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
+Quote Post

CrystalTheGlaceo...
post Jan 18 2015, 04:03 PM
Post #13

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

RP Pokemon

I read the your edited post Mega Rayquaza, Accepted!

--------------------
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Jan 18 2015, 10:16 PM
Post #14

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

Finished my sign-up! Changed the team name and a few things about Crimson. Loaded up on long-rage moves, too, since those were always my favorite. It's a bit long, but that's how I likes my sign-ups.

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

The Majestic Mr ...
post Jan 18 2015, 11:46 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Exuberant

QUOTE(7eeveelutions @ Jan 18 2015, 10:16 PM) *
Finished my sign-up! Changed the team name and a few things about Crimson. Loaded up on long-rage moves, too, since those were always my favorite. It's a bit long, but that's how I likes my sign-ups.

Reading over all of them, it makes me feel like mine are lacking, to say the least. I'll admit I've never been good when it comes to making up personalities for my characters. Despite that, I edited mine a bit more to maybe tweak out some things and get them to maybe make more sense. I'm also better at actually acting out the characters' personalities rather than writing them out, at least in my opinion. By this I mean, once we start the RP, it'll probably be easier for their personalities to be seen, rather than just describing them.

This post has been edited by Mega Rayquaza: Jan 18 2015, 11:48 PM

--------------------

I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Jan 19 2015, 12:57 AM
Post #16

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

QUOTE(Mega Rayquaza @ Jan 18 2015, 10:46 PM) *
QUOTE(7eeveelutions @ Jan 18 2015, 10:16 PM) *

Reading over all of them, it makes me feel like mine are lacking, to say the least. I'll admit I've never been good when it comes to making up personalities for my characters. Despite that, I edited mine a bit more to maybe tweak out some things and get them to maybe make more sense. I'm also better at actually acting out the characters' personalities rather than writing them out, at least in my opinion. By this I mean, once we start the RP, it'll probably be easier for their personalities to be seen, rather than just describing them.

Don't worry about it too much. I've been roleplaying for probably around six years, and it gets much easier with experience. I don't think the sign-ups are really all that important anyway, once we start the roleplay everyone will probably end up at least a little different from what their personalities say.

Plus, with those several years of roleplaying come characters that I start to use over and over again, with minor tweaks. Ebony and Scarlet, for instance, are in my PANE roleplay team elsewhere on the forum with a relatively similar personality and they've also been in a few other roleplays and even fanfiction. I've also used Amber several times because I just love her personality, and Arctic is my favorite Glaceon and has a personality loosely based upon my own, although he's a more recent addition so I haven't used him much compared to the others. One thing that I do find funny, though, is that when I have used him, he's almost always had a girlfriend who is a Glaceon named Crystal...... not that I'm planning anything like that......

Oh, and to clarify a few things, Crimson is not directly linked with either your Team Oblivion or with Crystal's Lavender. He's just kinda...... there. Someone to make things more difficult. I suppose Lavender or Karu could hire him, though. He would probably enjoy the job, as long as they paid him.

I tried to find a map of the Gates to Infinity region, but no luck there......

This post has been edited by 7eeveelutions: Jan 19 2015, 01:08 AM

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

CrystalTheGlaceo...
post Jan 19 2015, 10:48 AM
Post #17

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

RP Pokemon

If you played the game, you'll know what it's like.

By the way, should we start now?

--------------------
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Jan 19 2015, 01:45 PM
Post #18

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

I did play the game right after it came out, but I stopped a little after finishing the main story. Plus, that was almost two years ago, so I don't remember much of the map...... of course, I can always open the game up again, I'm just a little lazy......

You can start if you want. I won't be able to post until after work again, which tonight may be around 11pm server time, so if you two want to start something without me and let me jump in later, you can.

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

The Majestic Mr ...
post Jan 19 2015, 02:54 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

Exuberant

I'll post something a little later on. I actually haven't played GTI so I have no clue what the map is like. I suppose I'll learn as time goes on, and I guess I could look up and LP of it.

--------------------

I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Jan 19 2015, 11:05 PM
Post #20

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

I looked everywhere for that map and could never find it. It doesn't give the locations of the dungeons, but it was really the overall terrain that I was most interested in. The Pokemon Paradise is located at the crossroads (well, just to the left of the crossroads) in the center of the map. I think the Fox Guards will eventually set up their base in that patch of trees a bit to the east of that crossroads, but for now they are newcomers to the entire region.

I'm going to start up the game briefly to see who the police are (can't remember if it is Magnezone like it was in Sky or not) and then I'll make another post.

Edit- The mission notes on the bulletin board didn't tell me, so for now I'm just going to assume that Magnezone is the police chief.

This post has been edited by 7eeveelutions: Jan 19 2015, 11:13 PM

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:59 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.