Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Cancer cures, you wont believe whats out there...
ever heard of natural cures for cancer?
???
yes [ 4 ]  [30.77%]
no [ 2 ]  [15.38%]
dont think it's possible [ 2 ]  [15.38%]
used natural cures(ie: eaten foods that were said to cure cancer) [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
went to a country were it's leagal [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
used chemotherapy to remove it [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
someone you know used chemotherapy [ 3 ]  [23.08%]
other [ 2 ]  [15.38%]
Total Votes: 13
Guests cannot vote 

The Unholy Diver
post Jun 20 2012, 01:34 PM
Post #1

The asteriotypical one
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: The wrong side of heaven and the righteous side of hell
Member No.: 161 989

Z's Team (so far)

Ok, I looked and i didn't find this anywere.

you've all heard of cancer, right? A deadly malignant tumor that spreads throughout your whole body. Lukemia, Lymphoma, lung cancer, etc. what you may not know, is that there are actually cures out there. theese cures are 100% natural, nontoxic, and, on many cases, have been effective. I very nearly guarentee that theese would be proven effective in your mind.

And yet, every one of theese is illeagal in the us. The foods that theese cures stem from are leagal, but adminestering them as a cure or extracting the enzyme for the cure is illeagal. Chemotherapy is leagal, yet it is more likely to kill you than cure you. The best cases only have a few days extra lifespan, and those days are like living hell. One famous hollywood actor from the show "three's company" had died of chemotherapy "cancer" and his co-actress had said that "he was a beautiful man and they poisoned him with chemotherapy". A few years earlier, this woman had breast cancer and had a short time to live. she was offered chemotherapy and declined saying she would look for a natural cure. Her docter said that this was "suicide", and really said she should get chemotherapy. years later, after finding a natural cure, she is 56 and still "looks like a million bux" (i have no idea what she looks like now, this is just a quote). this is just one of the many (at least one hundred) succsess stories of theese natural cures.

Why does the government not approve this? One reason only: money. Chemotherapy costs 50,000 dollars per week just about. all this money just to "improve your lifespan by 12 days". 12 days?!?!? that's it?

Another thing for those unfamiliar with chemotherapy: it uses radiation to kill cancer cells. the propblem: the radiation also kill leukeyocytes or white blood cells (wbc's). WBC cells are responsable for fighting off infection and disease. Not only is the effects of radiation on your body living hell, you cut your finger and since you have no wbc's, you lose your entire arm because it's infected(exadgeration). Also, to people with low wbc's, a common cold could prove lethal(fact). Radiation is also mistaken for minerals like calcium, and is absorbed into the bone and it deteriorates the bone marrow. The only defense from this is iodine, which is a mineral that is resistant to radioactivity. So if you have a low supply of iodine in your diet (because iodine is rare so we have to iodize our salt and thats still not enough) chemotherapy could kill you from the radiation! Believe it or not, this is the leagal method of cancer treatment. unimpressed.gif

Let me explain how they work in simple form. When theese cures are ingested/injected into the blood, they circulate harmelesly through the blood. when introduced to the enzyme created by the abnormal cells that cause the milignant tumor, they release and enzme that can kill off the abnormal cells that cause cancer with no harm done to the body.

walloftext.gif that can be simplified a little more. basicly, the cure is able to kill the cancer via a poison that is completely harmless to normal cells and is only active when near cancer.

Doesn't that sound like a good cure? If we genetic engineers were to experiment with this, we could extract the harmless enzyme or maybe learn how it works and be able to edit it to work faster and more efficiantly.

But we're not allowed to because it's "dangerous". And chemotherapy, emitting tons of radiation into your body, is safe.... wait, what? confused.gif

According to the article i read (cited at the bottom of post) there is a conspiracy with the FDA and the Cemotherapy industry that is preventing any other cures from entering the market. everyone who has theese natural treatments is harrased by the FDA.

One drug was made illeagal to the public because it was "proven" inneffective, yet a doctor who used it illeagaly cured over 63 people. they didnt just go into remmision, they were cured entirely, and yet this drug doesn't work according to the FDA.

According to my knowledge of the law, this is conspiracy of the first degree and a few trillion cases of statistical murder. Yet this is one of our most trusted industrys. horrified.gif

i could understand if they at least reconsiderred testing it, but they wont even try! and those hippocryts are "currently searching for a cure".

discussion time: am i just a nutjob or will this actually work if we give it a shot? if you have any other stories or inquireys, feel free to post them.

leagal warning, please read: people are actually going to mexico for theese treatments. according to what i know, i cant endorse this "unsafe treatment option" and it would be murder/manslaughter on my part if you died from this. if someone who has cancer wants theese treatments, i cannot tell you in any way to go. if you do choose to undergo theese remedys, than you must accept the risk since this is maul-tested and not yet proven truely effective

THIS DEBATE IS FOR WETHER OR NOT WE SHOULD CONSIDER TESTING THEESE TREATMENTS.
(and perhaps the existance of the conspiracy between the FDA and the Chemotherapy industry)
this should not in any way influence your disicion about obtaining theese treatments until they are tested and proven safe. the natural food that contains theese remedys such as apricot kernal is not in itself illeagal, but has not yet proven to cure cancer.

(some facts in this post may be flawed. if you are sure any content is flawed, please inform me)

citation: "adios cancer article" and
"cancer defeated" e-mail newsletter

This post has been edited by zerohundred: Jun 21 2012, 12:03 PM

--------------------
Thanks to the mobile site, I'm back on gpx!

I CAN CLICK BACK NOW

credit (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Jun 20 2012, 02:38 PM
Post #2

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

The thing is with Natural Cures there's going to be a limited supply of them outside Enzyme action. Yes it would be nice. If the body was able to produce more T-Lymphocytes to react quickly to such diseases like the Common Cold etc, then it would help immensely. Genetically engineering Phagocytes directed towards fighting the cancer could also help, with modified digestive enzymes to obviously engulf the cancer cells travelling in the bloodstream.

However a cure at the moment with this special natural cure you mentioned, it's probably only exclusive to celebrities because:

a) They're able to pay for it
b) It's probably incredibly expensive as there's probably an incredibly short supply of this 'cure'.

It would be nice, but in the majority of the population it probably won't be possible.

-------

I'm probably a bit off with the information, I'm thinking along the lines of HIV/AIDS with the T-Lymphocytes xp

This post has been edited by Samoo: Jun 20 2012, 02:40 PM

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Reyo
post Jun 21 2012, 12:51 AM
Post #3

I'm in space...space...spacespace
Group Icon

Member No.: 30 281

space team

There needs to be an "other" option. Cancer is an extremely wiley and situation based ailment that can be caused by something as simple as standing out in the sun. Can it be prevented? Yes. Can it be cured? I believe that it can. The thing about cancer though is that it's founded within our very own DNA. You can get it just standing there since it can stem from a random mutation. There are countless ways to get, and die from cancer, so many even that I was once told that the chances of just getting cancer (not dieing from it, just getting some form of it, even if benign) are 100% if you live to be 100 years old. (I'd like to see the studies on that statistic but it was more to get a point across.) With that said, the basis of evolution comes into play where anything that has THAT much variety and differentiation will never truly be "cured", only stopped for a short time. I mean shit, we're still looking for a "cure" for the common cold yet that son of a bitch keeps popping up just in time for finals.

So, certain kinds of cancer can be cured...sure...but not "cancer" in the general way you use it. Saying "Can we cure cancer" is like saying "can we cure viruses."

Short answer: No.
Long answer: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This post has been edited by Reyo: Jun 21 2012, 12:51 AM

--------------------
space...spacespace...wanna go to space...I'm in space...are we in space...I wanna into space, are you space? Uh oh, space police, stay cool. Space..space..space space..ba ba, ba, ba, bababa, ba, ba space. Dad, are you space? Yes, now we can be a family again. Space space...need...space...need a rocket...wanna buy a rocket? It's for space...need one...buy one from space store...space store...space...space...space supplies...space ship...space rocket...rocket..space...soup...space soup...from space cafe...space waiter there's a space fly in my space soup...spacespace....must...

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
+Quote Post

The Unholy Diver
post Jun 21 2012, 12:02 PM
Post #4

The asteriotypical one
Group Icon

Z's Team (so far)

QUOTE(Samoo @ Jun 20 2012, 12:38 PM) *
The thing is with Natural Cures there's going to be a limited supply of them outside Enzyme action. Yes it would be nice. If the body was able to produce more T-Lymphocytes to react quickly to such diseases like the Common Cold etc, then it would help immensely. Genetically engineering Phagocytes directed towards fighting the cancer could also help, with modified digestive enzymes to obviously engulf the cancer cells travelling in the bloodstream.

However a cure at the moment with this special natural cure you mentioned, it's probably only exclusive to celebrities because:

a) They're able to pay for it
b) It's probably incredibly expensive as there's probably an incredibly short supply of this 'cure'.

It would be nice, but in the majority of the population it probably won't be possible.

-------

I'm probably a bit off with the information, I'm thinking along the lines of HIV/AIDS with the T-Lymphocytes xp

Nope. this is not a medicine. It is a common food eaten by tribal cultures and I also neglected to mention that there are many foods like that. it is so common, people throw it out daily. Its very cheap and is also the reason why a ceartan tribal group has barely even hear of cancer. I guarentee its hardly a few dollars. Again, i beleive we don't hear of it due to conspiracy.

QUOTE(Reyo @ Jun 20 2012, 10:51 PM) *
There needs to be an "other" option. Cancer is an extremely wiley and situation based ailment that can be caused by something as simple as standing out in the sun. Can it be prevented? Yes. Can it be cured? I believe that it can. The thing about cancer though is that it's founded within our very own DNA. You can get it just standing there since it can stem from a random mutation. There are countless ways to get, and die from cancer, so many even that I was once told that the chances of just getting cancer (not dieing from it, just getting some form of it, even if benign) are 100% if you live to be 100 years old. (I'd like to see the studies on that statistic but it was more to get a point across.) With that said, the basis of evolution comes into play where anything that has THAT much variety and differentiation will never truly be "cured", only stopped for a short time. I mean shit, we're still looking for a "cure" for the common cold yet that son of a bitch keeps popping up just in time for finals.

So, certain kinds of cancer can be cured...sure...but not "cancer" in the general way you use it. Saying "Can we cure cancer" is like saying "can we cure viruses."

Long answer: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
(a benign tumor is technically non-cancerous)

Cancer is no a virus. sure, it goes into remission, but its just abnormal cells.

the reason cancer happens, as you probably know, is when a bodys cells mutate. usualy, abnormal cells are killed off by the body's immune system. cancer, however doesn't die and reproduces to form a lump of abnormal cells called a tumor. usually, theese tumors are benign. malignant tumors are those that spread throughout the body and begin to cause harm, similar to a blood infection. theese are just random abnormal cells destroying the body. unlike a virus, abormal cells are living, meaning they can be killed. this is how the cure works. it flows through the body with a poison that usualy wouldn't harm cells. since cancer cells are abnormal cells, the poison is able to kill those cells. If you kill all the cells, the blood brings all dead cell in the body to the liver to be passed out through the digestive system. If you kill every abnormal cell, you cure the cancer. of course, one could get cancer again. but saying this cure is a food, that means it may be eaten before, during, or after cancer with no harm, so you could cure the cancer before you even know you had it.

This post has been edited by zerohundred: Jun 21 2012, 12:04 PM

--------------------

I CAN CLICK BACK NOW

credit (click to show)
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Jun 21 2012, 12:06 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Invisible Kyurem

It would have been helpful to have actually included and gone into detail to what this food is. If you just mention it without any detail people aren't really going to know what this cure is, which could add to another reasoning behind someone's for/against argument >_>

--------------------

[align=center]---

---[/align]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Dmitri
post Jun 21 2012, 12:51 PM
Post #6

Lecherous Demon
Group Icon

Member No.: 155 791

Team Scourge

IT'S LEGAL AND ILLEGAL GODDAMNIT

It seems to me that you have a slight paranoia issue going on, man. Personally, I think you just want to think the government is evil and out to kill us. Nooooot a big fan of conspiracy theories, and making a debate over one is kind of... Dumb? Can't find another word. It just seems kind of silly to start a thread based on your ideas that the government only wants money and won't let us take these "plants" because they want more money.
Maybe that's just the feel I'm getting, though? I'm pretty biased against "conspiracies" though, so my viewpoint is probably going to be scewered no matter what.

Nope. this is not a medicine. It is a common food eaten by tribal cultures and I also neglected to mention that there are many foods like that. it is so common, people throw it out daily. Its very cheap and is also the reason why a ceartan tribal group has barely even hear of cancer. I guarentee its hardly a few dollars. Again, i beleive we don't hear of it due to conspiracy.

not to butt in, but i'm pretty sure most "tribal cures" are not scientifically proven to be the cure for cancer. Just saying. If you could show me some legitimate studies, I'd be happy to comply.
Also, you just said the substance was illegal...? Or is it just illegal to use to treat cancer...? It's hard to follow your point. :/
also, tribal people can have a lack of cancer for a number of reasons. It doesn't have to be this "substance" you keep mentioning. They could be semi-remote and not have developed it over time, it could be really good, cancer free family lines, etc. I think you just personally want it to be a conspiracy...?

Also, what Samoo said. Would you mind actually mentioning this plant or fruit or whatever?

--------------------
+Quote Post

The Unholy Diver
post Jun 22 2012, 11:49 AM
Post #7

The asteriotypical one
Group Icon

Z's Team (so far)

QUOTE(Hexxy @ Jun 21 2012, 10:51 AM) *
IT'S LEGAL AND ILLEGAL GODDAMNIT

It seems to me that you have a slight paranoia issue going on, man. Personally, I think you just want to think the government is evil and out to kill us. Nooooot a big fan of conspiracy theories, and making a debate over one is kind of... Dumb? Can't find another word. It just seems kind of silly to start a thread based on your ideas that the government only wants money and won't let us take these "plants" because they want more money.
Maybe that's just the feel I'm getting, though? I'm pretty biased against "conspiracies" though, so my viewpoint is probably going to be scewered no matter what.

not to butt in, but i'm pretty sure most "tribal cures" are not scientifically proven to be the cure for cancer. Just saying. If you could show me some legitimate studies, I'd be happy to comply.
Also, you just said the substance was illegal...? Or is it just illegal to use to treat cancer...? It's hard to follow your point. :/
also, tribal people can have a lack of cancer for a number of reasons. It doesn't have to be this "substance" you keep mentioning. They could be semi-remote and not have developed it over time, it could be really good, cancer free family lines, etc. I think you just personally want it to be a conspiracy...?

Also, what Samoo said. Would you mind actually mentioning this plant or fruit or whatever?

(i should rephrase my wording "illeagal", only a few working drugs are. what i mean is that, no matter what, no doctor in the us will allow you knowledge of this because of greed and the money from chmeotherapy. so its basically a huge seceret the people keep. and the conspiracy is nothing near my wording, thats what my sources believe.)

There are many different cures. theres even a liquid said to make cancer "pour out of your body". its not the food, really, its the enzyme in the food. the name started with an "e", but i forgot the name. i'll look it up, though.

an example of this drink working:
a 54 year old man had developed stage four stomach cancer. All the doctors said they could do was give him some time. They would have used four chemotherapy drugs and radiation. (according to my analasis, theese doctors may not have known the cure.) instead, the old man decided to use the non-toxic drink and was cancer free in months. mind you, this was stage four cancer, which is technicaly uncurable.

next, we have a different cure to discus:

from a completely different and potentialy unreliable scource, says that the enzymes neededimmune system are produced in the pancreas (this may b true) it also states that the way we prepare foods makes the pancreas need to work harder to produce more enzymes.(possably) It says this is what causes heartburn(maybe) this article also says if we aid our body's digestion by supplying extra digestive enzymes, it will help this overworked organ so it doesn't need to produce so much for digestion. if this is true, then that means the pancreas would have more enzymes to aid the immune system, and a stronger immune system would be more resistant to cancer(makes sense)

the whole point of this: why aren't we researching all of theese medicines/foods/methods that are said to cure cancer? why are we bombarding ourself with deadly radiation instead?? when i was looking up this other cure, i found out that at least the american cancer society is trying enzyme therapy, which is taking enzyme suppliments as an alternate treatment. which begs the question:why do we still use chemotherapy if it is so painful and there are better treatments, even by official companies? its not like you have anything to loose, chemotherapy sure isn't a definate cure. and not only that, i've heard of one man who just said "no, i am not going to die", and within weeks have been completely rid of stage four cancer. how do i know this is true? i heard it from my accelerated science teacher. that proves the immune system alone is more than capable of curing cancer, so why are we having such a hard time finding something to aid the immune system? all of theese potential cures with little to no possable harm and we still use chemotherapy. why, when all we have to do to prevent it is strengthen the immune system and be careful to avoid carcogens?

--------------------

I CAN CLICK BACK NOW

credit (click to show)
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Jun 22 2012, 12:47 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Invisible Kyurem

Copying and pasting from something does not prove anything.

I want to see a link so I can read this article myself, because if I'm honest, this is all starting to sound a like a lot of bullshit if you're unable to provide any form of article to back up your reasoning.

The reason we aren't researching it all is because it's all pure fucking bullshit. Anyone can do it. I could go up to someone and say "Hey guess what I have the cure for cancer in this bottle."

I'm sorry but I haven't seen /anything/ about these magical cures and they suddenly appear? I'm not buying it.

Judging by that Adios Cancer article you cited, it just sounds like pure bullshit. Having to PAY for a book to cure cancer? Scam. Just a complete scam. I'd much sooner put my trust in having Chemotherapy. That's been proven to do something.

This post has been edited by Samoo: Jun 22 2012, 01:39 PM

--------------------

[align=center]---

---[/align]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Obelisk429
post Jun 22 2012, 01:33 PM
Post #9

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 96 870

Active Squad

This sounds like the scam juice my aunt tried to sell to my mother when she had breast cancer. It was really expensive and not proven to do anything, if you're just trying to advertise a miracle drink this isn't the place for it.

EDIT: I looked up the adios cancer site and all it is is a stupid website to advertise a man's book on the subject, don't buy into this crap.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reyo
post Jun 22 2012, 02:34 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

space team

QUOTE(zerohundred @ Jun 21 2012, 12:02 PM) *

(a benign tumor is technically non-cancerous)

Cancer is no a virus. sure, it goes into remission, but its just abnormal cells.

the reason cancer happens, as you probably know, is when a bodys cells mutate. usualy, abnormal cells are killed off by the body's immune system. cancer, however doesn't die and reproduces to form a lump of abnormal cells called a tumor. usually, theese tumors are benign. malignant tumors are those that spread throughout the body and begin to cause harm, similar to a blood infection. theese are just random abnormal cells destroying the body. unlike a virus, abormal cells are living, meaning they can be killed. this is how the cure works. it flows through the body with a poison that usualy wouldn't harm cells. since cancer cells are abnormal cells, the poison is able to kill those cells. If you kill all the cells, the blood brings all dead cell in the body to the liver to be passed out through the digestive system. If you kill every abnormal cell, you cure the cancer. of course, one could get cancer again. but saying this cure is a food, that means it may be eaten before, during, or after cancer with no harm, so you could cure the cancer before you even know you had it.

That sounds right, but you have to remember that, though cancer cells are abnormal cells, they are still OUR cells that just ignore the rule found in every "non-abnormal" cell that states you can't just replicate like mad. If you've got a stable enough community of neighbors, you still mitosis. Cancer cells are our cells that just undergo mitosis like crazy. The problem lies in the question of how we synthesize something that will attack these cancer cells, but not our normal cells, which is particularly difficult since most cures we can think of are based on genetics. Since it's our own genetic material that's proving cancerous, we run the risk of harming honest to god, non-cancer cells. Chemotherapy seems to be the best at this, though still a pain since while the treatment hinders the growth, and may even kill the cancer cells, it suppresses the immune system and, to a much less dire degree, hair growth. This is because chemo effects fast growing cells, which is what cancer is...but also encompasses much needed normal cells like your immune system and hair growth. I have heard of one other potential cure that hinders cancer growth by messing with the mitotic spindle action of the cancer cells, only it doesn't "kill" the cell, it only prevents it from reproducing properly.

The main issue is that we need a cure that is able to both differentiate between cancer, and normal cells, and deal with the actual cancer cells. Most people don't realize just how much a pain in the ass it is that when you get cancer, its literally your own genetic flesh and blood. Most cures we have are pretty much like that cliche scene in a soap opera where the lead female has to differentiate between the real lead male, and his clone/robot/evil twin brother.

Also, I'm rather curious myself. Instead of just passively referencing these sources, can you give us a link?

QUOTE(Samoo @ Jun 22 2012, 12:47 PM) *
Copying and pasting from something does not prove anything.

I want to see a link so I can read this article myself, because if I'm honest, this is all starting to sound a like a lot of bullshit if you're unable to provide any form of article to back up your reasoning.

The reason we aren't researching it all is because it's all pure fucking bullshit. Anyone can do it. I could go up to someone and say "Hey guess what I have the cure for cancer in this bottle."

I'm sorry but I haven't seen /anything/ about these magical cures and they suddenly appear? I'm not buying it.

Judging by that Adios Cancer article you cited, it just sounds like pure bullshit. Having to PAY for a book to cure cancer? Scam. Just a complete scam. I'd much sooner put my trust in having Chemotherapy. That's been proven to do something.

For situations like that I ask the individual to explain exactly how his "cure" works on a scientific level. the last time this happened, the most I could get was that scene from Idiocracy where the whitehouse staff was trying to fix the issue with growing plants.

This post has been edited by Reyo: Jun 22 2012, 02:38 PM

--------------------
space...spacespace...wanna go to space...I'm in space...are we in space...I wanna into space, are you space? Uh oh, space police, stay cool. Space..space..space space..ba ba, ba, ba, bababa, ba, ba space. Dad, are you space? Yes, now we can be a family again. Space space...need...space...need a rocket...wanna buy a rocket? It's for space...need one...buy one from space store...space store...space...space...space supplies...space ship...space rocket...rocket..space...soup...space soup...from space cafe...space waiter there's a space fly in my space soup...spacespace....must...

+Quote Post

Obelisk429
post Jun 22 2012, 03:48 PM
Post #11

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 96 870

Active Squad

QUOTE(Reyo @ Jun 22 2012, 03:34 PM) *
For situations like that I ask the individual to explain exactly how his "cure" works on a scientific level. the last time this happened, the most I could get was that scene from Idiocracy where the whitehouse staff was trying to fix the issue with growing plants.

But... Brawndo's got what plants crave... It's got electrolytes!

--------------------
+Quote Post

The Unholy Diver
post Jun 25 2012, 04:21 PM
Post #12

The asteriotypical one
Group Icon

Z's Team (so far)

QUOTE(Samoo @ Jun 22 2012, 10:47 AM) *
Judging by that Adios Cancer article you cited, it just sounds like pure bullshit. Having to PAY for a book to cure cancer? Scam. Just a complete scam.

Was it? u can't prove it is. i can't prove it isnt. from now on, i will use only valid data from multiple credable scources.

this story is true and proven everywere:
In 1985, ronald reagan had cancer.(this is still while he was president) instead of taking chemotherapy, he dicided to go to germany. after obtaining a cure that was rumored by a partialy credable scource to only cost just 10 cents off of the american dollar. 19 years later, when he was 93, he died, but not of cancer. this was surprising because he had multiple forms of cancer. It turns out that he had surgery in the us for a supposedly "benign" tumor. years later it reoccured as colon cancer. He had a differing cancer treated in germany after the colon surgery, and he lived to be 93.

although one could argue that every cancer is different, but one could also argue that there are more than a few different cures out there.

check one of many scources for urself
and if u don't believe this article, use any search engine and do a little research. this is pure fact.

and again, i said it was possible. i didn't say they found a 100% cure yet. But look at the storys i keep showing: the answer's out there, we are just too arrogent to find it.

But here's one possablilty for those who know what they're talking about:
cancer is a cluster of abnormal cells. This means they have mutated. Mutation changes dna. All one would need is a sample of the abnormal cells to determine it's genetic structure. with this, you could use a restriction enzyme for just the faulty reproductive gene. this would only reach the faulty cells, since restriction enzymes have to match 100% in order for the enzyme to work. and you could completely disable an early stage cancer from the accelerated mitosis and basicaly stop stop cancer from spreading. all one would need is a little bit of data from the HGP(human geonome project)

--------------------

I CAN CLICK BACK NOW

credit (click to show)
+Quote Post

Reyo
post Jun 25 2012, 11:48 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

space team

Well to be honest, that website looks more like something I'd gloss over for info than something I'd actually cite in the final paper.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Dmitri
post Jun 26 2012, 05:15 PM
Post #14

Lecherous Demon
Group Icon

Member No.: 155 791

Team Scourge

I still don't see the name of this cure.
Like, i can't take you seriously unless you give some solid info.

--------------------
+Quote Post

MorningStar
post Jun 26 2012, 05:59 PM
Post #15

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 39 980

Silver Version~!

QUOTE(Reyo @ Jun 26 2012, 12:48 AM) *
Well to be honest, that website looks more like something I'd gloss over for info than something I'd actually cite in the final paper.

I agree with this. My boyfriends Aunt recently got diagnosed with cancer (in the stomach), and it was shocking for both of us to hear. So when I saw the title of this I was kind of skeptical but it also peeked my interest lol. After reading it I am even more skeptical.

--------------------
+Quote Post

The Unholy Diver
post Jul 10 2012, 05:33 PM
Post #16

The asteriotypical one
Group Icon

Z's Team (so far)

QUOTE(Reyo @ Jun 25 2012, 09:48 PM) *

Noted, but as i said, you can always look up my stories and verify them urself.

QUOTE(Better Lexxie Alicroy @ Jun 26 2012, 03:15 PM) *

Technically, it was a treatment and a procedure. I don't think doctors will be too eager to publicly reveal their procedures.

I keep feeling like i should add something to my answer...

I would just like to add that, if it werer impossable, the entire code of life would have to be rewritten.
abnormal cells are what cause cancer. the supposed trouble with it is: "we cant make a cure that discerns regular cells from abnormal". Why do i think this is mostly a lie? because the human body does this every day. every day, our body makes millions of cells, and millions of other cells undergo apoptosis, or pdc. upon the reproduction of the millions of cells, combined with the radiation we are exposed to every day (cell phones, power grid wires, the sun's radiation, the em field emitted by the eart, etc), there a guarentee something will go wrong every day. it does. about one thousand cells every day are mutated. why don't we get over 1000 cancer cells aday? because our body destroys them. thats were the enzyme therapy i cited to the american cancer scociety earleir comes in. the enzymes your immune system uses to kill theese cels are made by the pancreas. the thing is that the pancreas makes digestive enzymes as well. combine that with the fact that the overcooked foods we usualy eat loose thier natural digestive enzymes during cooking, and you get a recipie for disaster. the easiest way to solve this is the obvious: find a way to preserve your digstive enzymes. supposedly, this can be done by simply adding theese enzymes into the body directly, or if you don't mind a smal risk of food poisoning(which is a common cold compared to cancer in my opinion), you can just cook the food long enough to kill the germs in it while leaving it pink. although the second one works alot better to prevent than to cure because your immune system may be distracted by fighting the food poison.

One more thing. as you said, cancer and mutations are caused by radiation, right? we all know that.
but khemotherapy uses the same radiation that causes cancer in order to cure it. if it's caused by radiation, why do we use the cause for a cure????????? don't you think there is a better way than that? seriously, i think that anything is a better cure than the cause. it's like injecting cyonide into a person who is having a heart attack. it just kills them twice..

anyway, to say it is not possable would be arrogence in my opinion. Sure, you may get a different form of cancer after it's cured, but you can just cure it again. the truth is, there is a cure or cancer wouldn't exist. if our bodys couldn't naturally fight dysfunctional cells, we would have evolved in a way that completely makes it impossible for cell mutation. in a world were cancer was uncuable, we would all stil be single celled so our cells don't mutate.

--------------------

I CAN CLICK BACK NOW

credit (click to show)
+Quote Post

Reyo
post Jul 10 2012, 05:58 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

space team

QUOTE(zerohundred @ Jul 10 2012, 05:33 PM) *
QUOTE(Reyo @ Jun 25 2012, 09:48 PM) *

Noted, but as i said, you can always look up my stories and verify them urself.

QUOTE(Better Lexxie Alicroy @ Jun 26 2012, 03:15 PM) *

Technically, it was a treatment and a procedure. I don't think doctors will be too eager to publicly reveal their procedures.

I keep feeling like i should add something to my answer...

I would just like to add that, if it werer impossable, the entire code of life would have to be rewritten.
abnormal cells are what cause cancer. the supposed trouble with it is: "we cant make a cure that discerns regular cells from abnormal". Why do i think this is mostly a lie? because the human body does this every day. every day, our body makes millions of cells, and millions of other cells undergo apoptosis, or pdc. upon the reproduction of the millions of cells, combined with the radiation we are exposed to every day (cell phones, power grid wires, the sun's radiation, the em field emitted by the eart, etc), there a guarentee something will go wrong every day. it does. about one thousand cells every day are mutated. why don't we get over 1000 cancer cells aday? because our body destroys them. thats were the enzyme therapy i cited to the american cancer scociety earleir comes in. the enzymes your immune system uses to kill theese cels are made by the pancreas. the thing is that the pancreas makes digestive enzymes as well. combine that with the fact that the overcooked foods we usualy eat loose thier natural digestive enzymes during cooking, and you get a recipie for disaster. the easiest way to solve this is the obvious: find a way to preserve your digstive enzymes. supposedly, this can be done by simply adding theese enzymes into the body directly, or if you don't mind a smal risk of food poisoning(which is a common cold compared to cancer in my opinion), you can just cook the food long enough to kill the germs in it while leaving it pink. although the second one works alot better to prevent than to cure because your immune system may be distracted by fighting the food poison.

One more thing. as you said, cancer and mutations are caused by radiation, right? we all know that.
but khemotherapy uses the same radiation that causes cancer in order to cure it. if it's caused by radiation, why do we use the cause for a cure????????? don't you think there is a better way than that? seriously, i think that anything is a better cure than the cause. it's like injecting cyonide into a person who is having a heart attack. it just kills them twice..

anyway, to say it is not possable would be arrogence in my opinion. Sure, you may get a different form of cancer after it's cured, but you can just cure it again. the truth is, there is a cure or cancer wouldn't exist. if our bodys couldn't naturally fight dysfunctional cells, we would have evolved in a way that completely makes it impossible for cell mutation. in a world were cancer was uncuable, we would all stil be single celled so our cells don't mutate.

I'm not arguing against any of that, really, what I'm saying is that cancer is a lot like a virus. For every easily fixable strain you've got a hundred more caused by something completely different that does something completely different and is fixed by something completely different. So while we may be able to cure a certain type of cancer with chemo, there's still another strain that requires enzyme therapy, and then another that sticks it's proverbial middle finger up at both of them. I'm arguing more that your title and main point are a little vague. There's not really a cure for "cancer".

--------------------

+Quote Post

Yamper
post Jul 27 2012, 05:47 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(zerohundred @ Jun 25 2012, 10:21 PM) *
QUOTE(Samoo @ Jun 22 2012, 10:47 AM) *
Judging by that Adios Cancer article you cited, it just sounds like pure bullshit. Having to PAY for a book to cure cancer? Scam. Just a complete scam.

Was it? u can't prove it is. i can't prove it isnt. from now on, i will use only valid data from multiple credable scources.

this story is true and proven everywere:
In 1985, ronald reagan had cancer.(this is still while he was president) instead of taking chemotherapy, he dicided to go to germany. after obtaining a cure that was rumored by a partialy credable scource to only cost just 10 cents off of the american dollar. 19 years later, when he was 93, he died, but not of cancer. this was surprising because he had multiple forms of cancer. It turns out that he had surgery in the us for a supposedly "benign" tumor. years later it reoccured as colon cancer. He had a differing cancer treated in germany after the colon surgery, and he lived to be 93.

although one could argue that every cancer is different, but one could also argue that there are more than a few different cures out there.

check one of many scources for urself
and if u don't believe this article, use any search engine and do a little research. this is pure fact.

and again, i said it was possible. i didn't say they found a 100% cure yet. But look at the storys i keep showing: the answer's out there, we are just too arrogent to find it.

But here's one possablilty for those who know what they're talking about:
cancer is a cluster of abnormal cells. This means they have mutated. Mutation changes dna. All one would need is a sample of the abnormal cells to determine it's genetic structure. with this, you could use a restriction enzyme for just the faulty reproductive gene. this would only reach the faulty cells, since restriction enzymes have to match 100% in order for the enzyme to work. and you could completely disable an early stage cancer from the accelerated mitosis and basicaly stop stop cancer from spreading. all one would need is a little bit of data from the HGP(human geonome project)

I'm sorry but, I only accept information from legit scientific websites. That does not look like a scientific website AT all. It may be true, but I'm not believing it due to how the website is layed out and how un-professional it looks.

Also the adios cancer looks like a scam site. You have to pay to get this 'adios cancer' whatever it is. I really think you need to look at your sources properly and see which is more credible. They don't look credible.

--------------------

[align=center]---

---[/align]
[/align]
+Quote Post

chaotics
post Aug 15 2012, 10:25 AM
Post #19

Silent Stalker
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 033

My Favourites~

I haven't really read the lengthy posts, but I just want to throw something out there - in the past people have found cures for cancer that really worked. However, the government made sure to silence them for good before too many people found out about it, of course. Just something to think about.

--------------------

Avatar done by Weavile Luffer! ; D
+Quote Post

The Unholy Diver
post Aug 24 2012, 12:13 AM
Post #20

The asteriotypical one
Group Icon

Z's Team (so far)

QUOTE(Duraiku @ Aug 15 2012, 08:25 AM) *
I haven't really read the lengthy posts, but I just want to throw something out there - in the past people have found cures for cancer that really worked. However, the government made sure to silence them for good before too many people found out about it, of course. Just something to think about.

^exactly what i said earlier, only i used a little more detail.
I'm willing to bet that there are a HUGE amount of very plausable cures that have been dismissed by society only because they didn't work 100% of the time, and they worked something like 80% of the time(or because nobody could make much money off ot them). IMHO, it is truly impossable to dismiss a cure and say it doesn't work if it worked for more than 10 people, because no cure could ever work 100% of the time until somebody has the smarts to look into one of theese other cure methods and see what it is that seems to be working.
I personally would much rathar try something that is only a small chance to work then to try something that will only just make my days worse and only expand my life by 12 days.
The only way you can really disprove a scientific theory is if it deals with a specific situation. so saying that "this specific substance can cure cancer" can be disproved if you give more proof that it doesn't work than proof that it does, saying that "it is possable to cure cancer" can NEVER be disproven short of injecting every single substance in the known universe into multiple patients with cancer and none of them working. that will nver be fulfilled. ever.
Technically, it really is impossable to prove that the FDA is curropt or not. they can't be easily regulated, because the only people with the intelegence to regulate them ARE them. they are supposed to be the ones regulating, so that makes it impossable to prove them uncorrupt, and just as impossable to prove them curropt. that's why i probably will never be able to trust them.
If you had absolutely no ability to feel most common emotions, and was ONLY able to think with the left half of your brain (the logic and intelegence and statistics part), since that was what your job requires you to and that's what you trained yourself to do for your entire life, would you accept a job in an organization that can offer a job to pay more than any other job, even if that agency is curropt? If you had the innability to feel emotion (or were compelled by a stronger emotion such as providing for your famly), wouldn't the curroption be meaningless? It may be a horrable way to think, but there are some people who think like that. (especially in capitalism, were you can harm as many people's lives as you want and make a huge amt of money as long as you aren't lying about the product that does so) so you can't really blame the people who do think like that, because they were probably raised like that thanks to the way things are today.
But to be more on topic, and to draw a conclusion to this epically long post there is literaly no way to say that there isn't a cure for cancer, even if you can't prevent a mechinism for such, and there is no way to prove or disprove a government conspiracy. So even if every single one of theese products is completely and utterly wrong, it could still be possable to cure cancer.

--------------------

I CAN CLICK BACK NOW

credit (click to show)
+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:33 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.