Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
11 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Case of Apathy Syndrome OOC Sign-up (Closed - RP Started!), Will you forfeit the will to live or die to protect it?
Countess Noxi
post Feb 1 2012, 07:18 PM
Post #1

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 96 035

The Ribbon Elite

Case of Apathy Syndrome

"Will you forfeit the will to live or will you die to protect it?"

Roleplaying has begun here ->
A Case of Apathy Syndrome RP

.// Welcome_

Welcome to Noxi's comeback roleplay, based on Shin Megami Tensei's Persona 3 game. I've dropped all other roleplays after taking an unannounced hiatus back in 2011. I'm back with a fresh new idea and a drive to roleplay till I hit the limit~

Even if you haven't played the Persona 3 game everything will be explained in this OOC Sign-up thread so you will get enough of a general idea to be able to roleplay. If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to PM me. :3

There is a limited number of spots available for this roleplay so if you want a spot don't hesitate to reserve a spot. Also, read the rules. That's handy too!

.// The Introduction_

"Good evening, I am your six 'o' clock news reporter Jun Fumihiko. Our first story for tonight, "Apathy Syndrome reoccurring?" Recent reports of the syndrome have been documented all across the nation, more prominent in the Gekkoukan district and the surrounding areas. A syndrome that has been non-existent for fifty years has recently resurfaced. For those of you who are unaware of this once common syndrome, the Apathy Syndrome is a case that renders its carrier completely helpless. They experience extreme fatigue, loss of balance, loss of speech, loss of memory-"

Mitsuru Kirijo stared at the television set in her living room, stunned by what she was hearing. Her eyes were wide, mouth slightly ajar, as she remained baffled. Was it really happening all over again?

"-It is almost as if the soul of the carrier has simply been zapped away, as quoted by professor Yuri Kurosawa of the Institute of Medical Science of the Kyoto District. It is also advised that if you are experiencing any sort of unusual feelings, which includes sudden fatigue or lack of drive, in your regular habits should seek medical attention immediately-"

She stood up from her chair and fixed the tie around her neck. She turned off the television. "Has the barrier been dissolved?" She had her suspicions as to why there was a sudden outbreak in cases of Apathy Syndrome but she needed to head to the Gekkoukan area immediately. If her suspicions were correct she would have to find the few in existence who were able to survive the Dark Hour, just like she had to fifty years ago.

.// The Plot_

"Time never waits.
It delivers all equally to the same end.

You, who wish to safeguard the future,
however limited it may be...

You will be given one year...

go forth without falter,
with your heart as your guide...

You are one of the many students attending Gekkoukan High School, a secondary education facility funded and discovered by the Kirijo group since 1982. On your way to your dormitory you begin to realize strange things are happening. There are no longer people in the subway, just coffins standing where they used to be. The air is laced with fear, anxiety and blood lust.

Ignoring/panicking/whatever you may be experiencing in that moment, you continue your way to the dormitory where you are met by a strange little boy offering you the opportunity to sign a contract. What is this contract? Oh, nothing too scary! Just binding you to the acceptance of your actions and the consequences that follow. This contract is only the beginning of your adventure at Gekkoukan High and the struggle against the Shadows and the End.

Wait...what?! THE END?!

Don't think much of it now, just focus on what is important: surviving. Cope with the brutal life style of being a student at Gekkoukan High and the nightly fights with the Shadows of Tartarus with the aide of your persona. As you grow stronger and climb further and further in Tartarus just remember, you will eventually reach the end. Will you be able to stop it in time or will you succumb to the fall?

{This takes places fifty years after the events of Persona 3. Basically we're just average students coping with the stress of school while battling shadows. We can take this where we want :3}

.// The Rules_

1. To keep this roleplay authentic all characters must be of Japanese descent aka your characters must have Japanese names. If you're having trouble look for a baby names website. Those are handy when naming a character.

2. I will be playing most NPC characters that are of importance aka Igor, Elizabeth, etc. for the sake of keeping the plot going.

3. Demon fusions of any sorts must be discussed here and OK'd by me before it happens (which is why I am playing NPCS as well lawl). Demons will also be available by chance which will be posted by me. I will directly consult your character in rp to offer said demon (usually of your arcane type). It's up to your character whether or not they wish to accept it.

4. Demon limit is 5 per person at the beginning. This will increase as we grow stronger.

5. Refrain from using chatspeak during the roleplay itself. Little chatspeak here is alright just because I do use srs a lot. That being said you must at least have a paragraph per post. One-liners will not be tolerated.

6. Limit of 2 characters per person. This may be changed if we need more for the roleplay.

7. No god-modding even if you are leader of our group. You are a HUMAN BEING so be sure to incorporate flaws along with pros concerning your character.

8. Even though I hate when people do this I'm going to allow this for this roleplay. Feel free to make your character the child of the original Persona 3 characters. Obviously you can't choose the protagonist but feel free to choose anyone else.

**Rules are subject to change**

.// Character Template_

Yes I went all out on this template just because I feel each bit of info needs to be addressed within the profile itself. You may include images but still, everything must be filled out. Almost like you're school record only more in depth XD

Character Template (click to show)

This post has been edited by Countess Noxi: Feb 16 2012, 11:34 PM

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!
| DeviantART | My Art Blog | Formspring | Subeta |

Roleplays

A Case of Apathy Syndrome

If you want me to join your rp send me a PM! I don't bite <3

Fun Things (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Countess Noxi
post Feb 1 2012, 07:19 PM
Post #2

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

The Ribbon Elite

The World Outside

Gekkoukan Highschool_

The place where you will be spending most of your time. Here you will learn a vast amount of subjects while participating in a variety of clubs. The clubs are as followed:
  • Archery Club
  • Music Club
  • Art Club
  • Photography Club
  • Home Economics Club
  • Boxing Team
  • Kendo Team
  • Swimming Team
  • Track Team
  • Student Council
  • Fencing Club
  • Volleyball Club
  • Tennis Club
  • Cooking Club
Note Concerning Clubs and Student Council (click to show)

School Shop_

Here you may purchase a variety of school supplies and snacks to keep you going throughout the year. Lost and Found items are also sold here on occasion if not claimed in 30 days of being retrieved.
  • Tri Korone - 100円
  • Fried Soba Bread - 120円
  • Cutlet Sandwich - 300円
  • Melon Bread - 100円
  • Crab Bread - 80円
  • Fried Bread - 80円
  • Book Cover - 5000円
Library_

Feel free to come student here. Please do be quiet though.

Paulownia Mall_

A popular after school hang out when students are not busy working on homework. There are several neat shops available, some of which are offering part time hours for students.

Shops in Paulownia Mall (click to show)

Iwatodai Station_

Also known as the strip mall, this is another popular hot spot for students to hang out in. Mostly filled with restaurants and book stores that are always offering part time employment to students.

Shops in Iwatodai Station (click to show)

Port Island Station_

is a monorail station that connects Tatsumi Port Island with the neighboring city of Iwatodai, located on the same island as Gekkoukan High School. Yourself and fellow students ride the monorail from the Dorm to get to school, and gets off here. This place has minor interests but still a neat place to visit.

Points of Interest (click to show)

The Dormitory_

The Dorm (sometimes called the "Iwatodai Dormitory") is where you will be living while attending school. A dormitory founded and sponsored by the Kirijo Group, it is situated in Port Island, located near Naganaki Shrine. While on the surface the dorm appears as a location for students to live, the dorm serves as a second function; the headquarters of SEES, a group of Persona users dedicated in investigating Tartarus.

There are four floors total to this building:

Ground Floor_
  • Lounge Area containing couches, chairs, a single table and a television
  • Front help desk (usually left vacant)
  • Kitchen Area which is complete with fridge, stove, sink, cupboards, table and chairs
Second Floor_

Boys Rooms
All rooms contain 1 bed, 1 television, 1 desk, 1 closet

Third Floor_

Girls Rooms
All rooms contain 1 bed, 1 television, 1 desk, 1 closet

Fourth Floor_

Meeting area for S.E.E.S. members. Contains control room and machines that will assist you in your fight to conquer Tartarus.

Naganaki Shrine

A shrine where students really desperate to increase their grades come and pray. There is also a playground here for younger children and students of Gekkoukan high who really don't want to grow up. Rumour has it there is a dog here that spends many days and nights alone, waiting for his master to come and get him. But the master has been dead for a very long time.

The World Inside

Each school seems to harbour a huge, dark secret. Who knew Gekkoukan high would have one THIS BIG. Once the clock strikes midnight the Dark Hour will emerge and Tartarus will erect itself in place of your school. Shadows nest here among the hundreds of levels in this place. It is up to you to conquer the tower to see what is at the top. Will you have the courage to see it till the end?

Floors of Tartarus_
  • Thebel Block: Floors 2-16
  • Arqa Block: Floors 17-64
  • Yabbashah Block: Floors 65-114
  • Tziah Block: Floors 115-164
  • Harabah Block: Floors 165-214
  • Adamah Block : Floors 215-263
The World Inbetween

Welcome to the Velvet Room. It is located between the conscious and subconscious mind and only granted access to those who accept the contract. Here you may fuse your personae to gain new ones. Be warned though that once you fuse a persona with another they can never revert back to their original form. That being said, accidents may occur where a fusion may give you a completely different result than expected. This is a minor occurrence though so think not much of it.

Since you are a persona user you must have a specific Arcana don't you? Please select from the list below that you think best describes you. It will be from the chosen Arcana you will have your persona awarded to you. Choose wisely because you will become dependent on this persona till fusion.

List of Arcana (click to show)

This post has been edited by Countess Noxi: Feb 28 2012, 08:37 PM

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!

Roleplays

+Quote Post

Countess Noxi
post Feb 1 2012, 07:19 PM
Post #3

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

The Ribbon Elite

The Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad

S.E.E.S. Description

An extracurricular club at Gekkoukan High School. While the school sponsors them and lists them as a school club, their true purpose is to eliminate the Shadows and investigate both Tartarus and the Dark Hour. Their advisor is Mitsuru Kirijo and ____________ functions as the club leader. The leader of Tartarus explorations is ____________.

Since you are a persona user you are one of S.E.E.S. members. Leadership positions will be open and discussed about between everyone who joins.

Members of S.E.E.S.

Leader:

Leader of Explorations:

Other Members:

This post has been edited by Countess Noxi: Feb 2 2012, 04:51 PM

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!

Roleplays

+Quote Post

The Grouch
post Feb 3 2012, 10:04 AM
Post #4

And this is how the world ends.
Group Icon

Member No.: 96 726

but a whimper.

yesplz

Give me some time to absorb in all this information, and I'll see what I can do. I never heard of this game until now.

--------------------
Team (click to show)
+Quote Post

Countess Noxi
post Feb 3 2012, 02:54 PM
Post #5

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

The Ribbon Elite

Oh my goodness yey ; w ; I'm so glad you of all people will be joining! How have you been sweetie? cat.gif

Yeah I tried to be as detailed as possible that way people who haven't heard of the game could still roleplay XD I hate leaving people out.

I'm addicted to Persona and anything Shin Megami Tensei so XD I thought it was necessary to have my comeback roleplay be this.

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!

Roleplays

+Quote Post

The Grouch
post Feb 3 2012, 03:34 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

but a whimper.

I've been swell. Sort of. Lots of stress. But that's all! I just came back to this site a couple of days ago since, say, the end of October. Got some more practice with my writing, made my own site. But this isn't the place to advertise. shift.gif

Yeah, I can tell, lol. I'm just going to see if I... remember my other character? Would it be alright if I made an exchange student or foreign kid? Just because it'll make it so much easier on me, oh god yes. Or maybe I could use Dante, hm...
If of course that's alright with you. If not then I can just deal with it.

This post has been edited by Deadchu: Feb 3 2012, 04:38 PM

--------------------
Team (click to show)
+Quote Post

NinjaFish
post Feb 3 2012, 04:22 PM
Post #7

The Shadowy Fish Monster
Group Icon

Member No.: 94 929

Active Squad

Oh my... is it a bad thing that I read this over like three times already? I think I love this RP... and all its information. >;3

I'll make a character for this soon. n_n

--------------------

"All our hate / All our rage / Every feeling that we cage / It only grows with age / Where have we fallen?"
- Centurion by Wolfgun

Pokemon (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Feb 3 2012, 08:14 PM
Post #8

Why must all things die...even this?
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 16 447

~HELLO~

I believe I've heard of Persona 4 but I've never played the games. I am slightly unsure if I understand everything correctly but I am very interested in this. I'm not sure if you want us to go ahead and claim certain aspects but if so I believe that I would like to take Hermit as my character's Arcane.

Edit: As I have been working through my profile I find that I am greatly liking this character and I so dearly hope that he meets the parameters but if he doesn't don't be hindered from telling me! I will change him to fit however I need to.

Edit Again: I'm over a third of the way through (yes it takes me forever to complete profiles). I doubt I will have it up tonight, I actually know I won't as I need to get some sleep soon, but I WILL have it up tomorrow. Hopefully early in the morning. =)

This post has been edited by Wishful Jirachi: Feb 3 2012, 10:18 PM

--------------------
Hey. Dark, Arcy if you see this, you can find me (Wishie) here:
https://www.madisonrenae.com/
https://www.facebook.com/madison.pontenberg/
+Quote Post

Hakumen
post Feb 3 2012, 10:12 PM
Post #9

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 149 965

Active Squad

@.@ So... Many... Words... I read everything, but now my brain's fried XD. I played the mmo version, so I sorta get it. Anyway, will post tommorow when my brain recovers.

--------------------
I am the White Void

I am the Cold Steel

I am the Just Blade

With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse it in the fires of destruction!

I am Hakumen, THE END HAS COME!!
+Quote Post

Countess Noxi
post Feb 3 2012, 11:21 PM
Post #10

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

The Ribbon Elite

@Deadchu

I hear you about the stress. I'm currently applying for college for a program I really don't want to take but because my mother is paying my tuition I have no choice in the matter : | Oooo making sites are always fun :3 I have a blog but that's it. I really need to edit my signature again since it always seems outdated.

I knew this question was going to come up with exchange students XD I just don't want everyone to be an exchange student is all! I'll give you permission if it makes things easier for you. Hopefully I won't need to allow this for anyone else.

@Ninjafish

Amg I'm glad you like all the information I put into the roleplay :'3 I wanted this to be as detailed as possible so people understood what was going on! Can't wait to see your character~

@Wishful Jirachi

SCORE! Another person I hope would have been interested in this roleplay. X3 Pleasure to see you again dear~ I haven't played Persona 4 only because I'm not interested in the country setting. I'm still working my way through P3 but because I cheated and read the ending D: Ffffffff it's so sad! But with this roleplay we can always change it *cough cough*

If you're unsure of anything though feel free to ask questions owo I like questions~

Yes, you can reserve an Arcana that best fits your character. I've been having a hard time choosing between Fool, Hanged Man and Priestess. I'll put you down for the Hermit Arcana X3 Can't wait to see your character!

@Hakumen

Sorry to bog you down with so much information but I hate leaving people ill informed XD I should have posted the wiki link. Oooo you played the MMO? O: What was your ingame name? I'm Noxi/Noxa/Noxo/Noxu :3

@Everyone

I'll be working on my characters shortly after I figure out who wants each Arcana. I think I really want the Hanged Man Arcana or Priestess XD

This post has been edited by Countess Noxi: Feb 3 2012, 11:21 PM

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!

Roleplays

+Quote Post

NinjaFish
post Feb 3 2012, 11:57 PM
Post #11

The Shadowy Fish Monster
Group Icon

Member No.: 94 929

Active Squad

For Arcana, I'm leaning towards the Magician or the Strength arcana if that's fine with you. I'll finalize it when I've worked out my character. n_n;

--------------------

"All our hate / All our rage / Every feeling that we cage / It only grows with age / Where have we fallen?"
- Centurion by Wolfgun

Pokemon (click to show)
+Quote Post

Countess Noxi
post Feb 4 2012, 12:25 AM
Post #12

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

The Ribbon Elite

@Ninjafish

Perfectly alright with me cat.gif Thanks for making me aware~

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!

Roleplays

+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Feb 4 2012, 10:36 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

~HELLO~

lol, I feel so loved and it's nice to see you again as well. =)
That is so horrible that you accidentally found out about the ending. I would die if I found out before I got to it, lol.
In regards to my profile, nearly done. I have to start history and finish personality. After that I just have to add his name (yes I do name last, lol) and then I shall be done. I am unfortunately getting dragged into town today so it won't be done this morning. I WILL still have it done today though. Thank you for the reserve as well.

Edit: I'm finally done. I hope that this is alright and remember, if anything is incorrect, please let me know!
(Also, if anyone cares. I listened to the song Emily on this site while writing this profile. You could call it the inspiration and so it probably describes Kun quite well. If you care to listen to it it takes a little to load the page and once loaded requires a little bit of scrolling to find the track on the left side)

Crucial___________
Name: Kun Neire
Date of Birth: December 17, 2040
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Physical___________
Blood Type: B Negative (a rather rare blood type but was the first that popped into my head, lol)
Height: 6’3”
Weight: 175 lbs
Eye Colour: Kun’s eye color, despite the fact that he would like to get contacts which change his eyes to a different color are blue, making him have a slightly rarer DNA code, to naturally have both blonde hair and blue eyes. His eyes, unlike most people with blue eyes who are darker in color, his eyes are almost clearer, almost like ice. They give off the sense of being pure and clean however his personas can easily throw this notion to the wind.

Hair Colour:
Kun’s natural hair color is bright white/blonde. When he was born it was completely white but it has grown blonder as he has aged, like most children. His hair has never shown the qualities of darkening to brown like most of these children however. The hair color which he prefers to have though is a silvery white. He chose to dye his hair this color because he does not believe in stereotyping and stereotyping by hair color is a very common thing. He did not, despite the stereotype being mostly applied to females, want to be considered a ‘dumb blonde’ and so decided that naturally a silvery white would be the best alternative as it also did not provide brunette stereotypes to arise. Thankfully this change blends quite easily as odd colored hair has become quite common in younger people.

His hair itself is longer than most males, cupping below his neck and falling in front of his face. Most mothers would probably describe it as being un-kept and allowed to grow wildly, both of which is untrue. He prefers his hair this way because it is also breaking another stereotype. He has never liked judging and so has tried to break down as many barriers as possible, his hair being one of these barriers. Despite his proper care of his hair it does still stick up oddly on the sides in some occasions, a simple trait of his hair. He does prefer to keep his hair in front of his face though, sort of like a barrier to shield others from him, not wanting to be hurt by their cruel and accusing ways. It typically falls to the right side of his face, leaving his left eye completely visible and his right eye somewhat visible, depending on the angle of the viewer. Unlike most dyed hair, it appears to be darker on the edges and lighter near the roots, creating a rather odd but transitional effect.

Skin Colour: Kun’s skin color could be described as average white-ish peach but slightly paler. In fact he often appears to be ready to pass out but in fact is in perfect health, this of course makes it harder to tell if he is not feeling well as his skin typically looks like this. It also creates a sort of eerie effect though when the paleness of his skin, the silvery white color of his hair, and the black of two of his personas, one of them being the school uniform, are combined. Beyond this oddity, his skin for the most part is typical to the average male of his age. It is devoid of scars and blemishes, being blessed with only minor blemishes.

Physical Structure: Kun’s body structure is average for his age. He is neither considered thin nor thick. Despite this fact, he does believe himself to be slightly disproportionate as he his limbs seem to be slightly longer than they should be in comparison to his torso. His muscular build is average, perhaps slightly weaker, as he does not exercise on a regular basis but also does not intake very many calories in a day, meeting the average count but not exceeding. His chin is less broad than most males but just as defined as most males, providing an almost sinister look, while his hands are slightly larger with longer fingers, sleight of hand.

Other: Kun thankfully is not horribly allergic or horribly ill. He is commonly thought to be sick or about to pass out though due to the paleness of his skin but like most people, he rarely is actually sick. In terms of allergies, like most people he sneezes every once and a while during the spring time but it’s nothing serious. If he is actually allergic to anything else he doesn’t yet know but for the most part he believes that his allergies are very miniscule. In terms of illness, he isn’t physically ill but most would probably categorize him as somewhat mentally ill. The two most common names that would probably be given to the situation would be social disorder and personality disorder as he has a great deal of trouble socializing with others and, despite portraying for the most part one persona, can shift into a more violent persona during certain situations, although this is rare. He wouldn’t classify himself as having any disorders to be honest. His lack of ability to make friends he sees due to the false expectations of others and his shift from his secluded persona to a more violent persona is always deserved and provoked. He doesn’t actually see himself as multiple personas but simply one persona which controls itself relatively well yet can break into separate personas. Despite his own thoughts, it is categorized on his student records that he has these two disorders, probably one reason why his history teachers have never really bothered to attempt to make him work, let alone come to class.

Physical Attire___________
Appearance: Kun’s school attire, like all other males is clean and pristine. The primary color is black with only a sliver of silver for the zipper and pockets. His upper apparel consists of two layers, the lower being an under shirt. This undershirt is long sleeved and protrudes slightly from underneath his over jacket. This shirt has a high necked collar fashioned with a dark red tie. He quite dislikes this high collar, which is clearly evident by the looseness of his other personas, and often will attempt to loosen it during the school day only to be reprimanded by the stricter dress code representatives. Above this undershirt is a simple classy jacket. The jacket has a one fold collar which lays flat against his shoulders and is zipped to the right side of his body with a silver zipper. The sleeves of the jacket are long and reach to his wrists, making the undershirt hang about his palms. This is due to the fact that his uniform is slightly too big for him but he greatly likes this feature. There are also two small clips that mark the pockets of his jacket.

His lower wear is as well kept as his upper wear, consisting of the same black base color. The lower wear, like all his personas, consists of one layer, a pair of loosely fitted pants. These pants collect above his shoes, more so like his casual persona. Underneath the pants is a pair of classy men’s shoes. Their color could be described as either black or dark brown, however; he prefers to classify them as black. These shoes have similar colored soles and are slightly worn. They do not offer any sort of heel like one of his two other personas. He wears no other accessories or defining pieces of attire with his school uniform as it is a uniform and so calls for a proper look with no exceptions.

Kun, when not in his school uniform, has two personas, one of which is more casual while the other, being less so, is more for money making purposes. After all, he has to make money somehow and getting others to gamble is the best way as he knows that there are at least a few suckers every day who will take the gamble. Despite this knowledge and acceptance as well as willingness to swindle others he is not defined by this trait. In all truth he finds it sad that the people he cheats fall for such tricks and sort of uses his methods as a way to test them, to hopefully get them to realize the mistakes they are making. The attire which he wears during this time consists of a base color of black with gold and white included throughout while numerous accessories are dotted throughout his attire.

His upper body is covered by three layers, which are not meant for warmth purposes but to complete the persona he wishes to portray. The lowest layer consists of a red undershirt. This shirt, despite being meant to be worn underneath other various pieces of clothing, has a rather exposed collar which stands on end. This collar is approximately three inches tall and trims half way up his neck, having begun before the base of the neck. The undershirt is short sleeved with black stripping around the edges, giving off the appearance of being almost like over exaggerated stitches. Above this, the second layer, is a darker red jacket. This jacket, unlike the first which appeared to be more of a traditional red, although slightly darker, is more so of a brown red or perhaps blood red. The collar of the jacket, unlike the shirt, fans out in a more prominent manner, cutting a third of the way down his chest and fanning out around his neck. This collar is cut into two sections, both of which cup around his form. The jacket itself has two golden zippers, allowing the wearer to keep the top of the jacket zipped while leaving the bottom open. This jacket is zipped in this fashion and trims at the bottom below his waist, a third of the way down his thighs. The outermost layer consists of another jacket, more ornately decorated than the previous layers. Its base color is black with gold stitching that clearly shows on the hems. The jacket is zipped in the same fashion as the layer below it with a collar that fans in one fold around the previous two layers. The pockets of this jacket have a white cloth signifying their location.

His lower attire consists of one layer, his pants. These pants, like the jacket, but less blue in color, are black. They hang loosely about his form, much like his upper attire, and cup around his shoes, giving him a lax and somewhat uncaring appearance. Underneath these pants are a pair of black boots which reach two thirds of the way up his calf. These boots are also dark grey, with a tint of blue like the jacket, and are fashioned with three belts, each of which are secured by silver buckles. These belts are located at equal intervals of the boot, one cupping just above the ankle, one half way up the leg, and one just before the top of the boot. The bottom buckle is rarely undone while the second is kept loose and the third normally left open. The inside of the boot is coated with a thin layer of fake grey fur, most likely meant for insulation. The sole of these boots are a darker gray than the leather of the boots and contain a small, hardly noticeable, one inch heel, giving him a slightly off beat step.

In addition to this basic attire, he wears numerous accessories throughout his appearance, a primary accessory being his hat. This hat, which rests to one side of his head, normally the left, is black with a gold band around the edges. It is loosely fitted but holds to the form of his head and so will not simply fall off but can easily fall off if enough force is placed upon it. Unlike the classic trickster who would keep an Ace in the hat, Kun does not play in a foul manner, preferring to play truthfully as to give the others a fair chance to correct their mistakes. However, a standard deck of cards, completely un-tampered with, are always located in the right hand pocket of his overcoat. In addition to this hat he wears a pair of gloves, both of which are black and form fitting. They snap just above the wrist and so are only meant as a preference rather than a source of warmth. The most noticeable accessory in addition to the numerous others is a black collar with silver metal circlets that clasps firmly around his neck. This accessory, unlike most ‘dog collars’, is not meant to inspire fear or show intimidation but rather is meant more as an adding facture to his persona. The only other noticeable accessory to his attire are the white buckles which wrap around each of the overcoats cuffs. These buckles are grouped into pairs, two buckles on each arm. They are made of a white leather with silver buckles and wrap around the lower arm loosely so that the coat is not firmly wrapped around his arm, serving more for aesthetic purposes. In addition a thin white strip of cloth cups just below the elbow suggesting that the lower portion of the sleeve might be able to be removed from the upper portion.

His other persona, the more relaxes persona, is less decorative and more so casual. This attire consists of neutral base colors. The upper wear, which is two layers, hangs loosely about his form for optimum user friendliness. The lower layer, which is a basic shirt, is short sleeved and made of a thin material. The main color is a soft tan or perhaps cream color with basic darker colored stitching. Over this shirt is a rather odd and unique jacket. This jacket, made of a thicker material than the shirt to withstand ware and tare, also has a hood. It consists of four primary colors, orange, tan, green, and brown. These colors are not equally divided, golden orange and tan being base colors and brown and green being accessory colors. The upper portion of the hood, from just above the belly button up, is orange with a thick green trim around the bottom. The lower portion of the hood is tan, stretching below his waist and cupping around his butt, with a thin brown trim. The expandable knitting around the bottom of the jacket is made of alternating green and brown strips. The hood is designed in a similar fashion and rests easily against his back. The sleeves of the hood extend to his wrist, however; he prefers to keep them folded up to his elbow. The knitting around these wrists is identical in pattern to the knitting located on the bottom of the jacket. There are three pockets on this jacket, one at the top and two at the bottom. The two on the bottom cup in a swooping motion and are traditional to most zip up hoodies while the pocket on the top is horizontal, more like the pocket of a vest.

His lower wear consists of one layer, a pair of pants. These pants, although not as bright as the jacket, are also green. This green is more neutral and sort of musty colored. These pants are more form fitting than the jacket but do not count as ‘skinny’ pants. These pants trim above his shoes, unlike his other persona, and contain two pockets, as is standard for a pair of pants. Underneath these pants are his shoes, which are a basic pair of tennis shoes. These shoes however are oddly colored, consisting of a base color of grey with black and orange accessory colors. The sides as well as the lower part of the shoes are grey while the back and upper portions are black. On the outside of each shoe is a small swirl like design that is orange in color with a black outlining. The laces of the shoes are also orange while the soles are white. There are only two accessories which he wears in this persona, both of which are located on the left wrist. Both of these accessories are made of two colors, a lighter brown and a darker orange. The lower accessory, which wraps around his wrist, is a thick band made of three strips, the outer two being thicker and brown while the inside is thinner and orange. The accessory located above this, a third of the way up his arm is thin and is made of one strip of cloth, the color being brown.

Accessories:
Accessories that remain on Kun’s person, regardless of persona, are a deck of cards and a set of head phones with an according musical device. Naturally he also carries a wallet with his school ID, basic ID and a few bucks located in his back pocket but he would not refer to this as an accessory. His deck of cards however is quite important to him and is always found in the right hand pocket of his jacket or hoodie, depending which persona he is in. This deck of cards, as it is meant for honest gambling, is not tampered with and is completely unrigged. The headphones are ear cup headphones, consisting of a base color of black with red highlights. These headphones, if not on his ears, lay on his shoulders about his neck. The cord always runs down the front of his body and into his left side pocket which holds his musical device, a simple phone.

Summer Attire: His summer attire naturally is made of thinner material and is less constricting than his winter attire as it is meant to keep him cool rather than warm. His uniform is basically the same black pair of pants and jacket as most males wear. His however is slightly larger than needed and so provides a more aired effect. In regards to his preferred attire, this shifts from both his gambling persona to his casual persona.

Winter Attire: His winter attire naturally is made of thicker material and is more constricting than his summer attire as it is mean to keep him warm rather than cool. In addition to the basic black pants and jacket he occasionally wears a grey scarf around his neck, however; he removes this upon entering class. In regards to his preferred attire, this also shifts from each persona but due to the multiple layers of his gambling person this one is the preferred one for his time of year.

Mental___________
General Personality: Kun for the most part is secluded. This is partially because of others and partially because of himself. The initial cause for his seclusion was because of others and it was derived from others inabilities to accept, their inabilities to forgive. Ever since he was little he knew that he was different. He had never liked what others liked and preferred to listen rather than to speak. He found that friends that he made as a child grew into the very people he hated as he aged. These types of people hurt him, they were cruel. These types of people were the ones who are blind to the world, the ones who live in a bubble only with themselves, thinking all is fine and right in the world. He was a person who realized the horrors of the world and tried his best to avoid them.

And so as he aged he grew more secluded. Being secluded was good. He wasn’t noticed, he wasn’t bothered. People didn’t see him, as if he were never there. He could not be picked on, he could not be beaten. By remaining secluded he was free to be who he wanted and what he wanted without others attempting to change his judgments. This way he could not be judged, he could not be ridiculed for being different. Deep down he does want to have friends though. Despite liking his secluded nature and being alone he also does not want to be alone forever. Now seems fine to be alone, while the people around him grow older and perhaps get a bit of common sense but in the future, when he’s old and dying, he doesn’t want to be alone. He doesn’t want to leave this world alone.

Yet he finds now that it is better to wait, to wait for the change which he is so desperate will come. He waits for the day when everyone simply throws away the stereotypes and judgments they have gathered over the years, to open their eyes and realize what stands before them is the truth and nothing more. And so he has learned to listen, to observe. This way he learns, this way he is free. And through this he has learned a great deal which he believes he would have missed if he simply resorted to be like everyone else. This way he can see the poor lives of others, the way others are hurt, and the joy of those who have it. This way he understands how people react and what makes them happy, he understands what it means to be human.

Naturally, because of his secluded nature, he doesn’t speak much and often will not be the one to start a conversation but rather be the one who must be prompted for a response. Even if said person is like him, he finds trouble is speaking with them. Everyone around him seems to carry a false disguise and he doesn’t want to get to know someone to find that they were never who he thought they were. He finds that to remain quiet means he can’t be hurt; it means his defenses are intact. He will speak though if he gets to know someone and they are exactly who they are, not pretending to hide themselves away. He can make friends, he simply finds it hard to but once he is friends, he will remain a loyal friend till the end of the earth unless said person changes for the worse. He also will naturally and instinctively protect these friends, especially if he agrees with their words. He will do whatever he can to protect their rights and the rights of those who need protection regardless if he himself has the strength to do so.

Because of this need to protect those who need it, he will step in, despite his secluded nature, if someone is being bullied. To this he cannot turn the other cheek. He will not tolerate harassment and will do whatever he can to stop it, even setting himself into the line of fire if only to save the one being attacked. He knows how it feels; he has been down that road many a time and perhaps, at least in his mind, is still on that road. He will not let another stay there; he does not want them to live the same secluded life as is as it is hardly any life at all, yet, it is the life which he lives.

He sits in silence, like a hermit, observing those who pass by each day without a care to whom he is or why he is there each day. They pass with no other care than themselves and in the process push others down lower than themselves. And each day he observes these passersby, learning their ways and slowly growing knowledge. Therefore, whenever he speaks, if he were to speak at all, it is the truth or at least is the truth to his eyes. Most, if they take the time to hear him, will realize that he knows a lot about each of them simply by watching them each day. They would find that he knows far more than he should and that what he does know, even that which is bad, is the truth.

He, himself, is a kind person. He hates how others are pushed lower and so will only offer praise to others, even if their achievements are below his own. He is not one to complain about his life but he is one to complain, mostly inwardly, about the world. He realizes how many things are wrong with it and is angered that no one else seems to. This anger is only clear when he is defending another, at which point he is not afraid to get mad, to be noticed. At this point he wants to be noticed; he wants to expose the attacker for what they are and perhaps in turn then teach others about what they are.

One way he attempts to do this without being as confrontational is through his gambling. His gambling, which he plays honestly, despite being meant to trick his opponents is also meant to teach them. Naturally they will recognize their mistakes and fix them and that is the hope of his gambling. He wants the passerby to realize their mistakes and fix them, hopefully drawing attention to the other mistakes in their life so that they can fix them as well. Through his gambling he hopes to teach them that what they do and what they think is proper in the world may just not be but he does this in an un-obvious manner and also with the intent on making money for himself.

Perfections: Kun is a wonderful observer of all things. He naturally blends into the crowd and watches, without even being noticed as being there. He can easily deduce how a person is or how they are feeling by their actions, having seen people react to various things for many years now. He also for the most part is rather kind, except when pointing out the flaws of others. These flaws, although being true, do greatly bother him and could possibly create the sense that he himself is being judgmental of others.

Imperfections:
Kun’s human contact is minimal and quite low. He prefers to not speak through words but through actions, yet he is not afraid to speak with words if needed. He finds trusting others hard and so decides to not trust anyone. He finds this far more simple than trying to be like others or confronting the problem head on as he believes that he can’t overcome the problems alone. This fact that he is alone is also a great concern. He is sometimes saddened by his inability to have others whom he cares for, realizing that he will live alone for the remainder of his life.

He is imperfect that if someone is oppressing him he may not respond. He may simply blow it away, deciding that it is far better to return to his secluded state than to deal with those people that he dislikes. Therefore, he does not stand up for himself a great deal and finds that he may not know how to. When it comes to others he will fight with as much strength as he possibly can and then goes even further. He does not have a realization of his strength or when to stop once he has begun defending someone. At this point he becomes ruthless and highly accusing. He is not afraid to make himself heard and he is not afraid to draw blood if necessary.

Likes: He likes being secluded and simply listening rather than speaking. He likes his own little world where there he is accepted; there he is happy. He likes being who he is, being different. It is far more to live the way he wants to rather than to live in a conformed manner as so many others do. In addition, he accepts and likes anyone like himself who also see the flaws in the world. He is also willing to befriend any soul who needs a friendship, even if he doesn’t feel that the friendship is real to him as long as he is providing help to someone who needs it he is fine.

Dislikes:
He dislikes people who are accusing and adorn to stereotypes. People who pick on others and pretend to not notice the flaws in the world are those who he hates most. He hate people who hide in shells and then pick on people who try to be themselves. He does not tolerate others picking on others and so fights for them when they cannot. In truth he hates the way others are but deep down he also hates himself. He hates that others can’t accept him for the way that he is but he hates himself for being so stubborn about his ways as it leads to his lonely end.

Talents: His greatest talents are to see when others are hurting and be able to offer some form of comfort, even if not through words. He finds that he is happy when he can provide kindness to others, especially if those others are children. He knows what it is like to go through hardships and he wishes no one to go through the same. If wanted, he could probably steal anything from any of the passerby he sees each day, having learned their habits, and knowing how to avoid detection when taking said objects. His talent is to see the flaws in life and to speak on all things truthful but it is the challenge of getting him to speak that is the greatest flaw.

Social Link___________
Lover: Kun finds it hard to find a lover. First off, he finds it hard to make friends in general because he believes people to be judgmental, most of which prove this theory. He does not see himself as social enough or ‘normal’ enough to be loved by any female, especially because of the morals and day to day behaviors he exhibits. Therefore, his love life does not exist, never has existed and is unlikely to exist, yet, he does, deep down, have the hope of one day finding a female much like himself which he can learn to love.

Best Friend: Kun doesn’t particularly have a best friend. He did have a best friend once but after they moved away, like most long distance friendships, it simply withered out. Their connections soon ceased and he found that this friend, which used to be one of the most important people to him, had slowly faded into simply a memory. Making new friends, a best friend especially, is quite difficult. He does hope that he will one day find another ‘best friend’ but he uses the term sparingly. Just because he knows someone he will not refer to them as a friend and he will not refer to anyone as a best friend unless he knows them and has known them for a great deal of time. These types of people are people whom he finds are much like him, people who are accepting and silent.

Friend(s):
Kun’s friends are hard to describe. Obviously they are people like him but these kinds of people are far and few between. Deep down he wants to be accepted into the world which seems to not want to accept him yet he finds that or at least believes that with the way that people are now, he will not find that happiness. His friends however will be anyone who cares for him or shows a scrap of kindness while pulling through in the long run. These types of people are those who recover from mistakes and are those who are open-minded.

Enemy(-ies): Kun’s enemies are few. He does not classify others as ‘enemies’ but people who are overly judgmental and accusing are people whom he tries to avoid. These people he does not like because of their outlooks and inability to forgive mistakes of the past. These people are also the people who continue to repeat the mistakes of the past. Only these people and those who attempt to hurt him or others that he cares for become ‘enemies’.

History___________
History: Kun was born in Japan to a mixed nationality couple, his father being Japanese and his mother being American. They had met many years before their son’s birth, roughly four, and it was not love at first sight. In fact they barely had known each other when they ran into each other at a local festival, his mother a foreign exchange college student. It was not until they both returned to school the following term that they found they were in the same school. Naturally, having ran into each other at least once already, they became acquaintances, slowly growing into friends, neither knowing that they would soon fall for the other.

It took many months before his father plucked up the courage to ask her out and so they began to date. Their relationship, like most, was hard but neither could deny that they felt love for the other and so a year and a half later the pair married in the traditional Japanese style. Moving in together, it was only a year later that their first child, Taka, was born. The following year, which was not advised to most parents, their second son was born and so Kun and his brother grew together.

It was quite clear, even from a young age, that the brothers were quite fond of each other. Neither could be separated from the other for extended periods of time and if one happened to be sad then the other would do all that was in their power to make it better. Both brothers clearly had a connection that nothing could break or at least they so thought. From their eyes, the world was wonderful and exciting, waiting before them. Their lives were happy and perfect, with each other at their sides, and neither suspected the downfall that would arrive so many years later.

As the brothers grew, Kun always stuck close to his older sibling, worried that he might lose his brother. These were simple thoughts, the thoughts of a young child who was ignorant to the cruelties of the adult world. Both children grew as they should, with happiness and warmth, unaware to their eyes, their parents’ marriage was struggling. To be honest if they had noticed then their parents weren’t trying very hard to hide it. In truth, their parents had had issues from the start but now that the boys were growing up they didn’t want to tell them, they didn’t want to break them apart but in the end, nothing could be done.

One day it was told to the boys that their parents would no longer live together, a divorce. Naturally they asked the boys if it were alright for it to occur and naturally, being the ages that they were, 12 and 11, neither boy really understood what the change would mean. Before either could figure out what it meant they found themselves separated, Taka with their mother and Kun with their father. Kun had lost his best friend.

It was heartbreaking for their parents to separate their children and so they didn’t tell them when it was happening. Some parents would probably be angry with them for deceiving their children in such a manner but they had only their boys’ hearts at mind and so a 13 year marriage came to an end. When it came clear to each child that they would not see the other they naturally were upset, only adding to the guilt of their parents but there was nothing that could be done, the papers had been signed, the agreement made.

To the boys delight they at least got to see each other every once and a while, making this the only times of happiness for neither boy had adjusted to the changes of their family. Both had begun to struggle in school and neither had very many friends. They were both simply happy when together but only one of them could handle the pain. Within three years his older brother took his life. Naturally, he had left a letter for his brother and parents, urging them that the fault had not been theirs and telling Kun to never lose control of life like he had.

And so he entered high school with a broken heart, a heart which no longer trusted or loved. His father had recognized the signs in his son and had urged him to join the Archery Club in hopes that he would make friends. To his joy his son did join and to Kun’s joy he found that he was actually good at it but he did not make friends. He had already been hurt and he didn’t want that to happen again and so he grew secluded. He was no longer the happy child his parents had had so many years ago. He was now a hermit.

He lived his life in silence, in watching. Each day he felt like life was too cruel, to saddening to bare another day but each moment he remembered his brother and so he would never take his own life. He had learnt many things from his brother and giving up had not been one of them. Kun would hold strong and wait for if he waited, when the time came, he would be ready. He would know the truth and be able to take its justice into his hands. One day he would be able to change the thoughts of those around him, show them their mistakes, and if he couldn’t he at least would be alright. No one would hurt him anymore and he’d live on alone.

School Record___________
Homeroom: You will either be in class 2-F or 2-E.

Strongest Subject: His strongest subject is Literature but in particular creative writing. He doesn’t quite enjoy writing essays about poems and plays, honestly how many people can say that they actually do like it a great deal, but he does like creative writing because it’s more free to the writer. Persuasive Essays are a different thing entirely. If the essay is about a topic of interest then he can flawlessly produce a wonderful essay supporting either side. The only downside is that occasionally these essays can become rant-ish.

Weakest Subject:
His weakest subject is history because he flat out refuses to read the material. He does not care to read the same mistakes over and over as they repeat through history. He wants others to read the darn thing and realize what they are doing wrong as he already realizes the problems. This does not mean that he doesn’t know history though. He does know basic facts but he is by far not a history buff. History, despite being rather important, has flaws which he doesn’t wish to know about. He doesn’t see himself needed to know every little detail about history as being helpful either. This is the only subject which he may simply not show up to class for and if he does he is rarely on task, therefore, he can be in a history class with lower classmen.

Extracurricular Activities: He rather likes being a member of the S.E.E.S as the other members are different from the average person, somewhat like him. He also greatly enjoys the work that they are meant to do as for one thing it is a way that he can release any anger he may acquire as well as it allows him to break traditional stereotypes and generalizations. The only other club which he takes part in is the Archery Club. Truthfully he doesn’t show up for practice often but he is registered as a member. Honestly he only signed up for the club at his father’s request and only stuck to the club because it was something easy that he excelled at. And it also wasn’t a club which required him to work with the other members. He is free to practice all he likes without having to bother about the other teammates.

Grades___________

Ms. Isako Toriumi: Japanese
Grade: N/A

Mr. Ono: History

Mr. Takenozuka: Physics

Ms. Ounishi: Science

Mr. Ekoda: Classical literature

Emiri Kanou: Economics

Mrs. Terauchi: English
Grade:N/A

Ms. Miyahara: Mathematics

Grade:N/A

Mr. Edogawa: "Integrative Learning"

Tartarus Information___________
Weapon of Choice: Naturally, Kun’s weapon of choice is a bow and arrow. Obviously because he has been in the Archery Club for the entirety of his high school years and so has easy access and great skill with a bow and arrow. This meaning that he doesn’t use the beginner’s plastic or cheap wood bows. He, being one of the senior members of the club, and due to some money sent by his father in regards to his efforts to remain in a club, he has purchased a stronger and more durable bow and arrow set. This set he can fire with precession and accuracy, allowing him to gain his rank in the club.

Specialized Arcana:
Hermit_ He who says few but means every word. He will speak truth and protect the words of others even if he lacks the strength to do so. He will not falter in his task.

Original Persona: Nebiros
Final Persona: N/A

Demons currently in soul:

1. Nebiros
2. N/A
3. N/A
4. N/A
5. N/A
Previously owned Personae:
1. N/A

This post has been edited by Wishful Jirachi: Feb 6 2012, 04:59 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Countess Noxi
post Feb 5 2012, 10:19 PM
Post #14

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

The Ribbon Elite

@Jirachi

After reading your entire profile I have come to the conclusion I am simply in love with Kun XD I cannot deny my love for Kun! *giggles* Awesome work you've put into the profile. Simply breath taking!

Even though I planned to reveal this in rp I might as well give you the back info now. Kun's initial persona will be Nebiros :3

Edit: Also, the game I think was released in 2008 + 50 = 2058 - 18 = 2040, which would be the year Kun was born :3

This post has been edited by Countess Noxi: Feb 6 2012, 12:17 AM

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!

Roleplays

+Quote Post

Toogee
post Feb 5 2012, 11:57 PM
Post #15

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

I said I wasn't going to join another RP, yet here I am, joining this. Your intro stuff proved too much to resist. I do have questions though:

1. I've never done a school RP before. Are they really going to classes and doing assignments? I would think that would be a bit boring to RP, but I'll roll with it.

2. You have a big list of demons, but I'm unsure what any of them look like. Are we supposed to make up a physical description for them too?

I probably have more, but I'm tired. Anywho, here's a profile to play with. I apologize if it's not as thorough as Jirachi's. I might put in some minor edits, but it is otherwise complete. I'm also unfamiliar with the game, so let me know if I missed some crucial detail.

Crucial___________

Name: Nanami Hatori
Date of Birth: Feb. 5
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Physical___________

Blood Type: A+
Height: 5’2”
Weight: 118 lbs.
Eye Color: She has blue that sparkle like sapphires.
Hair Color: Teal, which isn’t particularly uncommon in an anime/video game world. Her long hair is styled in a hime cut, in which her bangs reach her eyebrows. In the back, her hair is cut in two layers: one layer is cut shoulder length, while the outer layer reaches her upper back.
Skin Color: Pale yellowish
Physical Structure: Nanami is pretty lean, but couldn’t really be called skinny due to her swimming routine. She has some muscle to work with unlike other girls. At the same time, she’s still quite lithe, giving her an agile advantage in battle.

Other: Nanami has a mole on the lower left area between her mouth and her chin.

Physical Attire___________

Nanami is usually seen with the typical school uniform. Her top is a white long-sleeved blouse with pearl buttons. Though tries to stay in the dress code and keep it tucked in, it’s often in a half-tuck when she’s in a rush. Over her blouse is a black sweater, zippered and emblazoned with the school’s emblem on the left side. The zipper is rather odd, as it’s placed more to the left than the center. In warm weather, Nanami likes to keep it open and wear it like a jacket, taking it off when sitting down. Lastly, a red ribbon ties around her collar.

Lower wear is a black skirt that goes down to just above her knees. Her lower legs are covered in long black socks that go up to her knees. Shoes tend to be leather work boots that don’t go far over her ankles, though Nanami has been known to experiment with heels, hoping she doesn’t gain the attention of strict teachers. In cold weather, she will add black tights to the ensemble.

On the swim team, Nanami dons a black one piece swimsuit, the official uniform for the team. It has the school emblem on her left chest, similar to her sweater. When walking back to the locker room, she’ll cover herself with a black robe (also with the school emblem) that reaches her mid-thigh. Flip-flops are also adorned. Finally, she has an ankle bracelet for good luck during competitions. This consists of her collection of charms, each modeled after a sea creature.

Accessories: Nanami wears a digital watch with an aquamarine plastic band. It’s waterproof, useful during swim practice. She would wear her ankle bracelet all the time, but she usually doesn’t have bare ankles to spare.

Summer Attire: In warm weather, Nanami’s casual outfit consists of a blue polo shirt and white pleaded mini-skirt. This is the only time of year that she can wear her strapped sandals that reach up her calves.

Winter Attire: In cooler weather, Nanami wears a blue and black plaid sweater dress and black skinny jeans. She also has a pair of calf-high leather heeled boots.

Mental___________

General Personality: Nanami is not afraid to try something new or meet new people. To her, routine can be far too mundane. Even if she has to keep a schedule, the girl always tries to find a way to mix it up. This could be as simple as taking a different route to class or trying a new activity. Nanami always gives new people a chance when it comes to friendships. Usually, a simple smile and a hello are all it takes to gain a new ally. Nanami can be quite the cheerleader, encouraging others to step out of their comfort zones. In a disagreement between friends, Nanami avoids taking sides and attempts to keep the peace.

Perfections: Being eager to try new things, Nanami is quite adaptable to new situations, both in battle and in school life. When a new enemy appears on the field, she is the first to meet it in battle. Packed week of tests and competitions? The girl will read till the wee hours of the morning if she has to. If you’re in a sticky situation, Nanami has your back. She isn’t one to leave friends out in the cold, often displaying a motherly instinct.

Imperfections: Nanami can be over trusting in people. Her naivety can get her talking to the wrong people. In addition, in battle, she often thinks about helping her friends before thinking about whether she’s outmatched. Hopefully, she’ll have plenty of friends by her side should she need help herself. Finally, she’s not used to people not liking her. Friends had come easy for the girl for much of her life, so it might come as a shock to her to find out that a large high school like Gekkoukan High has its fair share of bullies and whatnot.

Likes: Nanami loves collecting, specifically charms depicting sea creatures. Her specific collection consists of metal castings with gemstones embedded within them. The creatures range from sunfish and dolphins to manatees and starfish. She still has a few missing; the one she’s really looking out for is a sea anemone with an amethyst crystal. In case you can’t tell, she likes the sea and water in general. In addition, Nanami has a soft spot for a rare delicacy: American cuisine. Nothing brings her spirits up like mac ‘n cheese and a milk shake after a hard day’s studying. Too bad she lives in Japan. Finally, the girl absolutely loves exploring. She almost always brings some sort of item back, be it a weird looking rock or a lost piece of jewelry. Now that she’s in a more urban environment, Nanami will surely fill her dorm with a brand new collection of stuff.

Dislikes: Nanami does not like excessively cold weather. Usually, she’d curl up in her room and relax, but more likely than not, she always has to brave the elements to get to class. On the other hand, staying indoors for too long is not something she particularly enjoys. The girl is prone to cabin fever; she won’t stay in her room for long periods of time unless she’s asleep or studying (even then, she tries to find new places to study in). It also means no swimming outdoors, her favorite pastime.

Talents: Spear fishing and swimming are two of her best talents due to her life in a fishing village. Though she is handy with a spear in a friendly duel, Nanami wouldn’t call herself a warrior (not yet anyways).

Social Link___________

Lover: None yet. Being only 16, she hasn’t quite gotten old enough for that kind of relationship.

Best Friend: Her best friend would have to be JuJu, her Labrador. The two went all over their fishing village, even swimming together in the bay. Sadly, JuJu is back home, so Nanami will have to forge new friendships.

Friend(s): Nanami recently transferred to Gekkoukan High, leaving her old childhood friends behind. As it said above, she’ll start a whole new life here.

Enemy(-ies): She’s quite nice to people, so no enemies at this time.

History___________

Nanami was born in a small fishing village off the Sea of Japan. Being up north, it was quite a distance from the more modern areas like Tokyo. There, she grew up in relative quiet; there wasn’t much in the way of violence. Her father was one of the fishermen, while her mother was…a mother. As a child, Nanami stayed close to home and within the village. However, there was still plenty to explore: the village had forests, fields and coves to find all sorts artifacts and secret hiding places. Even as a child, her room was full of all sorts of treasures from seashells to pieces of wreckage. She also had a large collection of friends that joined her on her little adventures. They often thought up fantastic stories about the objects they had found. It was through such interactions that their bonds grew.

In her early teen years, she joined her father on his fishing trips, much to her parents’ objections. She was to be a lady, not a fisherman. And yet, she wasn’t that bad at what she did. She proved a natural at spear fishing, and after falling off the boat enough times, she became a strong swimmer. You would almost have to be in order to catch up to the ship.

It was also during this time that she began developing her fighting style. Nanami saw her friends starting sword fighting tournaments. Always wanting to try new things, the girl was more than willing to give it a shot. Unfortunately, such training wasn’t cheap. And so, Nanami made do with an alternate weapon: her father’s old fishing spear. Obviously, the blade was removed for safety purposes, but Nanami didn’t mind one bit. Still, she wasn’t really winning many battles with the others. It was coming to the point where her friends were almost bored with beating her over and over. One of her neighbors saw Nanami’s struggle to fit in and offered to help. This neighbor turned out to be Mr. Miyagi one of the last living samurai in the region. Though retired, he was still spry enough to pass on his skill with the yari to the young girl. After a good bit of practice, Nanami could hold her against even the older boys’ kendo skills.

Nothing major happened until recently when Nanami woke up to a strange being staring right back at her. Naturally, she screamed bloody murder. Her parents thought it was a nightmare, but it kept happening, increasing in frequency. Though Nanami pointed out the demon, they could not see anyone else in the room. Though the girl got used to seeing the empress demon, there was still the disturbing fact that she was seeing what no one else could. Parents found it particularly disturbing that Nanami was serving tea to someone who wasn’t there. A doctor concluded that she was mentally ill and put Nanami on sick leave from school. The girl was understandably heartbroken; she could no longer see many of her friends. Their parents heard about what happened and were far too afraid to leave their children alone with her. It was the girl’s grandmother who revealed why the demon had appeared: Nanami possessed the soul of an ancient empress from a long forgotten dynasty. She deduced that the demon had revealed herself because a great evil was approaching. Her grandmother mentioned that a school in the south had kids just like her; it was the perfect place to learn to work with this being inside of her. And so, Nanami’s parents transferred her to Gekkoukan High, a place they thought was a high school that could take her in. Though she left her village with a heavy heart, Nanami very much looked forward to a brand new beginning.

School Record___________

Homeroom: 2-E.

Strongest Subject: Science. Her love for exploration has given her a knack for learning about the wonders of the natural world.

Weakest Subject: Physics. She has a hard time visualizing the problems in the book.

Extracurricular Activities: S.E.E.S. + Swimming Team. Nanami had joined the Swim team because a) she was pretty good at it and b) the scholarship money would be a godsend for a fisherman’s family. As for S.E.E.S., it was they who would ask her to join. Though it hasn’t happened yet, Nanami would accept if only for the camaraderie of those just like her. The whole saving the world things would likely play a factor too.

Grades___________

Grades (click to show)

Tartarus Information___________

Information subject to change as you progress throughout the roleplay. Don't forget to update!

Weapon of Choice: Spear. It’s a durable tool from her fishing village. It’s light enough to be used as a staff as well as thrown around.
Specialized Arcana: Empress
Original Persona: Penthesilea
Final Persona: Will be rewarded during a crucial moment in the roleplay.

Demons currently in soul:
  1. Penthesilea
  2. Open Slot
  3. Open Slot
  4. Open Slot
  5. Open Slot
Previously owned Personae:
  1. Open Slot

This post has been edited by Toogee: Feb 15 2012, 11:54 PM

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

Countess Noxi
post Feb 6 2012, 12:27 AM
Post #16

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

The Ribbon Elite

@Toogee

Ah I guess I should have addressed these questions in my introduction. Silly me :3 But I'll gladly answer them now.

1. No we won't be roleplaying assignments and entire school days, at least, all the time anyways. There will be moments where you have to sit and school and listen to a lecture or two and be made aware of tests/assignments and such but grades will actually be determined based on various aspects in your roleplay style :3 That and I really want to enforce the idea that you are a student while fighting these shadows. I want it to be a challenge that you have to struggle between schooling and saving the world. Usually one is neglected for the more serious problem.

2. No, I will be assigning these to you :3 I will provide a link with information about the Persona you are given based on your chosen Arcana. As we progress throughout the roleplay and your character is introduced to the Velvet Room I will put up a link with all demons found in the Persona game. :3 At any time you wish to fuse a demon I can easily look on the wiki and determine the outcome of a fusion, or mess it up with an accident owo

Thankies for joining though :3 I'm going to read over your profile and let you know if you're accepted.

EDIT:

I really like your character :3 She sounds really interesting, especially taking an interest in fishing of all things! My only concern is the history that you've provided for her. Not everyone can see Personae or even the Shadows we will be fighting. Only those with the ability to use a Personae are able to see Personae and Shadows, which is why there are a limited number of S.E.E.S. members. I could understand if her grandmother saw the Empress 'demon' possessing her but regular people do not see Personae.

To provide further information (which I was going to explain via roleplay upon accepting the invitation to join S.E.E.S.), regular humans cannot experience the Dark Hour or see Tartarus and the shadows because they turn into coffins, completely oblivious to what is going on around them. This explains why you see coffins on the way to the dormitory (as shown in the video I provided). However, they still have an affect on them which has been called Apathy Syndrome. The unexplained lack of energy and ability to care for themselves is actually a shadow draining the energy and soul of a human, making them submit their will to die. Since they can't see the shadow it's simply deemed a syndrome :3 Hopefully I explained that well enough.

Once you fix this error, which was on my part my apologies, I'll accept you X3

This post has been edited by Countess Noxi: Feb 6 2012, 12:39 AM

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!

Roleplays

+Quote Post

Hakumen
post Feb 6 2012, 07:02 AM
Post #17

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 149 965

Active Squad

Crap, I just remembered: I suck at profiles XD. Can you reserve Justice for me, please?

--------------------
I am the White Void

I am the Cold Steel

I am the Just Blade

With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse it in the fires of destruction!

I am Hakumen, THE END HAS COME!!
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Feb 6 2012, 07:25 AM
Post #18

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

Edited History.

I just realized that Arcana is a type, not neccesarily a specific demon. My bad.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Feb 6 2012, 09:05 AM
Post #19

Group Icon

~HELLO~

@Noxi: Thank you! I'm very pleased that you love him. =)
I can't wait to see which demon Nebiros is but my school is a pain and has blocked the site. -_-.gif
Thank you as well for calculating the year. I'll edit that in now.

It's also nice to see you again 2Gamers.

--------------------
+Quote Post

The Grouch
post Feb 6 2012, 11:56 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

but a whimper.

Sorry, I forgot to mention I won't be available on weekends. I'll also be traveling today and still possibly tomorrow. I'll get to work on the sheet as quickly as I possibly can afterwards. x_x.gif

--------------------
Team (click to show)
+Quote Post

11 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 06:16 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.