Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
24 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Warriors Unleashed, The true power of cats
Kittiez
Ya like kittiez? If you answer no, leave now.
Yes [ 59 ]  [96.72%]
No [ 2 ]  [3.28%]
Do you like the new Clans? Again, leave if you say no.
Yes [ 54 ]  [88.52%]
No [ 7 ]  [11.48%]
As with before, leave if you say no. Have you read any of the Warriors books?
Yes [ 53 ]  [86.89%]
No [ 8 ]  [13.11%]
Total Votes: 61

LarkortheNightin...
post Jul 21 2009, 10:00 PM
Post #1

The Soul of Blood
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 34 628

SoulSilver Team

It's here. The full power of the Clans, unleashed in a roleplay. Finally, the cats of the new world are here and they're ready for action.

This be our banner. Credit to Runi for teh awesomeness. Links to RP. Credit for linking? Me. (BB Coders never get ANY credit... Meh...)

You wanna support the RP? Use this code in your signature or elsewhere that it's allowed to use this banner, plus a link to the roleplay!

CODE
[url=http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=16554][img]http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs47/f/2009/209/5/8/Warriors_Unleashed_Banner_by_Witchkitteh.jpg[/img][/url]

Make sure you give credit to Runi!

You know you want to. Read the simple steps below and FOLLOW THEM CLOSELY to be transferred into the world of Warriors. Let the games begin.

Step 1.) Read the first post. You are now completing this step.
Step 2.) Post here with the correct character sheet.
Step 3.) Wait for me to ok your profile.
Step 4.) Roleplay!

This is mainly the same as the Warriors books. It's just different. There are now five Clans, none of which have been seen before. One is of my personal making, the others, the making of my friends on another site. PeaceClan, HazelClan, MoonClan, StormClan, AquaClan, report for duty!

PeaceClan (click to show)

HazelClan (click to show)

MoonClan (click to show)

StormClan (click to show)

AquaClan (click to show)

Another One? (click to show)

Ok. You can have five characters. The leaders'/Healers' names are set. You can still apply for a leader/Healer. I will let you know when you can't apply for a certain clan anymore. Here's the character sheet, and an example by me!

Go wild with it, just make sure you use this! (click to show)

Well, go crazy! I'll keep my characters' profiles here.

Name: Larksong
Clan: AquaClan
Appearance: Larksong is a pretty tabby, cream mixed with an odd-colored silver.
Heritage (Optional): Fully Clan-born.
Ambition (Optional): Nope.
Notes: Sorry about taking this but I have always been a medicine cat. Always.

Name: Owl That Flies Past Moon (Owl)
Clan: MoonClan
Appearance: A winged cat that's bright green with orange eyes! Just kidding. Owl has the look of a barn owl turned into a cat. A heart-shaped face that's white and tan, and tan fur with darker markings that look almost like feathers. A barn owl feather could land on Owl's fur and not even a Lucario could find it.
Heritage (Optional): Owl was Tribe-born. The Tribe of Rushing Water became too dangerous for Owl, so he fled and ended up in MoonClan. Moonstar took good care of him, and he's stayed there ever since. Not many cats trust him, because of his heritage.
Ambition (Optional): To prove his loyalty and to teach younger cats the ways of the Clans. (also known as he wants to be a mentor)
Notes: He's kind of sensitive and prefers his full name, although he knows nobody's going to use it. He's always wondered if Moonstar would like to change his name. He hoped he didn't, but obviously couldn't object if he did. Loves Cloud of Coming Storm more than his own life, and left MoonClan for a short time to be with her, until she told him to go back. He went back and got attacked by his apprentice (seriously, WHY, PIKA?!?) so he left again for a while. Then he came back after Moonstar went and found him.

Name: Foxfeather
Clan/Tribe: StormClan
Appearance: She has russet-colored fur, a fox-like tail, and black markings around her eyes.
Heritage (Optional): Her father was a rogue, but she always says she has no father. The cats trust her enough.
Ambition (Optional): To become the leader and be the best leader ever- but she doesn't mean to steal the position by killing Thunderstar. She's an honest cat.
Tribe Roleplay Sample: Clan, not Tribe.
Notes: She looks a lot like a fox. She's even convinced she has some fox blood in her heritage. She recently betrayed one of Thunderstar's secrets to AquaClan, and is hoping she won't get kicked out for it.

Name: Cloud of Coming Storm [Stormcloud]
Clan/Tribe: MoonClan
Appearance: Stormcloud is gray with light blue eyes.
Heritage (Optional): She's new to the Tribe but was there when they moved. She's fully Tribe-Born. She moved to PeaceClan after the Tribe wronged her, or so she feels.
Ambition (Optional): To get Stoneteller to trust her enough to make her the Second-In-Command To be with Owl forever.
Tribe Roleplay Sample: Stormcloud crept across the cliffs in search of her prey. Suddenly he darted under a bush, her mud-streaked fur hiding her from the shrew on the ground in front of her. Every bone in her body told her to pounce, but she made herself hold back. Not yet. She heard a screech from above and knew that a golden eagle was diving. Closer... Closer... With a yowl, she and three other prey-hunters leapt forth and landed on the eagle's back. Stormcloud bit down hard on its neck, and it fell still. Yet another victory for Cloud of Coming Storm, she thought, hoping she'd get promoted soon. The Tribe still needed a Second-In-Command, and Stormcloud wanted to make herself look eligible.
Notes: Moved to PeaceClan. This is her second life. Loved Owl That Flies Past Moon in both lives. She was a loner for a while, but went back to MoonClan when Owl did. She is pregnant and will give her kits to the Tribe when they are born.

GATHERINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE::Gatherings are whenever I feel like having a Gathering/

Current/Previous Gathering(s):

•July 29, 2009

Cats that are going to current/next Gathering:

PeaceClan:
◘Peacestar
◘More to come

HazelClan:
○Hazelstar
○Swallowwing
○More to come

MoonClan:
♦Moonstar
♦Blackmoon
♦More to come

StormClan:
◙Thunderstar
◙Wolfheart
◙More to come

AquaClan:
♪Riverstar
♪Silvermist
♪More to come

NOTE: If it doesn't say "More to come" at the bottom, then it's nailed down. Those are the cats that are going. Usually it'll say "More to come" until the day of the Gathering, when it's nailed down.

God Queens? (click to show)

This post has been edited by MystykFyre: Aug 26 2009, 10:48 AM

--------------------

And here is my party. grin.gif

Most of my information and crap is in my journal so go look at that <w<
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Pikalover10
post Jul 21 2009, 10:13 PM
Post #2

Pikalover10 (Gone June 13-26)
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 894

PANE Party

Name: Eaglepaw
Clan: HazleClan
Appearence: http://www.jungletrax.com/Cats%20102403%20...ewood%20005.jpg
Heritage (Optional): Mother was a kittypet, and father was a HazleClan warrior who has passed.
Ambition (Optional): To be the best warrior in HazleClan, and also to prove that he is loyal to HazleClan.
Notes: I would like another RPer to be Eaglepaw's mentor please.

Name: Sunheart
Appearence: http://www.storeide.se/gunhild/cool%20cat.jpg
Heritage (Optional): Full-Blooded HazleClan cat.
Ambition (Optional): To become deputy of HazleClan
Notes: He is one of the cats who taunts Eaglepaw about his heritage the most

Name: Hazelstar
Appearence: http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/999/50280261.JPG
(Just without the collar)
Heritage (Optional): Full-Blooded HazleClan cat.
Ambition (Optional): To serve her clan as best as she can.
Notes: Nope.

Hope these are ok... and if I can't have Hazlestar then jut count Eaglepaw and Sunheart.

This post has been edited by Pikalover10: Jul 22 2009, 05:07 PM

--------------------
"Those with the biggest smiles carry the deepest scars."

Other Siggy Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

LarkortheNightin...
post Jul 22 2009, 03:01 AM
Post #3

The Soul of Blood
Group Icon

SoulSilver Team

Hazelstar is officially accepted, as are Eaglepaw and Sunheart! Updating... As soon as we get more cats I'm gonna make the actual RP. And a map -_-2.gif

By the way... I updated the character sheet because I forgot gender and appearance. You don't have to edit now, just to let you know. Just make sure you put that in there, and preferably in the original posts since that's what your cats are linked to...

This post has been edited by MystykFyre: Jul 22 2009, 04:24 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Runi
post Jul 22 2009, 07:56 AM
Post #4

And take me away, make it okay; I swear I'll behave .
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 900

Just s t a y close

Reserving spot? Yes yes. I've only read the...first 2 series, not the new one, but...

Oh, but i'm going to go reserve Moonclan Deputy+Apprentice, Stormclan kit and Aquaclan Leader. Or is this not alright...?

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

Thank you to Shirogane for my personal photo ! See here to see more of her work!
Thanks also to Doctor Octopus for the punny bar >w<

+Quote Post

chaotics
post Jul 22 2009, 02:41 PM
Post #5

Silent Stalker
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 033

My Favourites~

Here, I will go with one for now..

Name: Moonstar
Clan: Moonclan
Appearance: A black tom cat with green eyes. His tail is rather long, and so are his whiskers.
Heritage (Optional): Born and raised in Moonclan.
Ambition (Optional): Be the best leader ever.
Notes: No.

I will make few more soon, if that's alright. I'd like to be Stormclan's deputy, Hazelclan's warrior and Peaceclan's apprentice. (I'm going to have a bath now, so I will be right back.. about half and hour or so, then I'll write the character sheets)

--------------------

Avatar done by Weavile Luffer! ; D
+Quote Post

LarkortheNightin...
post Jul 22 2009, 03:05 PM
Post #6

The Soul of Blood
Group Icon

SoulSilver Team

Wayna is accepted ^__^ Runi out of fairness I can't reserve the spots unless you give me an actual profile. Sorry ^__^;

--------------------

+Quote Post

Runi
post Jul 22 2009, 03:49 PM
Post #7

And take me away, make it okay; I swear I'll behave .
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 900

Just s t a y close

Here they are anyways, so i guess that last post wasn't needed xD

Name: Riverstar
Clan: Aquaclan
Appearance: Riverstar has a reddish brown pelt, with black feet/ears and white on her muzzle/the tip of her tail. With amber eyes, she looks suspiciously like a fox.
Heritage (Optional): She is clan bred
Ambition (Optional): To learn how to climb trees.
Notes: As Riverstar can sometimes be mistaken to be a fox (with the aid of an underbrush and poor eyesight), some of her clan have nicknamed her 'Vixi', short for 'Vixen'. Her warrior name was Rivertail.

Name: Ashkit
Clan: Stormclan
Appearance: Ashkit has a white pelt with dapplings of grey on top. He has blue eyes.
Heritage (Optional): His father was a kittypet who tried to be a warrior but fled from battle. His mother was clan born.
Ambition (Optional): To show to his own clan and others that blood doesn't make the warrior.
Notes: He will literally explode at anybody who mentions his heritage, which strengthens his placement in Stormclan.

Name: Blackmoon
Appearance: Blackmoon is grey with black, tabby like markings on him. He has blue eyes, but scars everywhere you look
Heritage (Optional): Clanborn.
Ambition (Optional): -N/A-
Notes: He is very open about himself, the only secrets that he has to keep are the scars that can be found just by looking at him.

Name: Willowpaw
Appearance: She is a white tortiseshell with black and tawny markings. She has green eyes and black tipped ears/tail.
Heritage (Optional): Abandoned kittypet.
Ambition (Optional): To wipe out any kittypets she sees (so to speak).
Notes: She hates kittypets with a passion.

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

Thank you to Shirogane for my personal photo ! See here to see more of her work!
Thanks also to Doctor Octopus for the punny bar >w<

+Quote Post

Pikalover10
post Jul 22 2009, 05:17 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

PANE Party

Thanks and actually, can I have another cat?

Name: Bluepaw
Appearance: Bluepaw has silvery colored fur, that shines and appears to turn blue in the moonlight. Also wears his old kittypet collar because hasn't been able to get it off yet.
Heritage (Optional): Mother and Father were both kittypet, and he was too. About half a moon ago, though, he found the clan and managed to be accepted in, but is still taunted for once being a kittypet.
Ambition (Optional): To prove he is loyal to the clan.
Notes: No.

I hope it was ok for Bluepaw to once be a kittypet... tell me if it's not.

--------------------

+Quote Post

chaotics
post Jul 23 2009, 07:46 AM
Post #9

Silent Stalker
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 033

My Favourites~

Okay, yesterday my dad turned off my computer while I was in bathroom, so I couldn't write it .__.'' I will do the profiles now.

Name: Wolfheart
Clan: Stormclan
Appearance: A young she-cat with dark gray fur, which may look like black from far apart. She has ice blue eyes. Her fifth finger in her right front paw is missing.
Heritage (Optional): Her parents were rougues.
Ambition (Optional): Nope, not yet.
Notes: Her fifth finger is missing because it's been bitten off by a dog that attacked her when she was a kit. Also, she is my very first RP character in warriors series, I love her to death cat.gif

Name: Ravenfeather
Clan: Hazelclan
Appearance: A white cat with a single black marking on his forehead. His eyes are golden.
Heritage (Optional): Once a kittypet, always a kittypet... (He was a kittypet once)
Ambition (Optional): He wants everyone to know that just because he was a human's pet once, it doesn't mean he can't be a good warrior.
Notes: Shy, but once opens up he loves to play with others. Wants to have a lot of friends.

Name: Coldpaw
Clan: Peaceclan
Appearance: A white cat with ginger patches on his head, back, tail, and a few on his paws.
Heritage (Optional): Born and raised in Peaceclan, however, his father was a rougue.
Ambition (Optional): No
Notes: The looks based on my real cat XD That's him: http://img37.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=obraz085t.jpg

And that'd be it. I hope it's ok cat.gif

When do we start?

--------------------

Avatar done by Weavile Luffer! ; D
+Quote Post

Leliphea
post Jul 23 2009, 03:26 PM
Post #10

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 47 495

Favorite pokemon!

WOW I love Warriors! This sounds like it'll be great! Here's my profile for now I might work on more later

Name: Swallowwing (swallow-wing)
Clan: Hazelclan
Age: 12 moons or so. I haven't read warriors for a while so I'm not sure how old you have to be to be a deputy!! Sorry! I'll fill this in later after looking it up. Sorry again!!
Appearance: Gray-brown all over except around her left eye, back left paw and the tip of her tail, which all are black.
Heritage (Optional): She claims she is pure clan blood, but her grandmother was actually a ex-kittypet rougue, although she doesn't know that because her father wouldn't admit it.
Ambition (Optional): To become clan leader someday, of course!! Maybe even take over a clan or two, but not in an evil way. She just doesn't like how the clans have to fight over prey all the time and it'd just be better to be one big clan with a semi-democratic... Well, not really government, because they're cats, but she has this kind of checks-and-balances idea going... Yeah, she's got it all planned out. She just has to figure out how to take over the clans.
Notes: She's very ambitious with her ambition. She's a very ferocious fighter, but has a bit of a bad reputation because she was such a handful as an apprentice. She was always getting ahead of her mentor and trying to teach herself fighting moves and said that her mentor held back her full potential. She's now a fantastic fighter, so maybe she was right...
If She wasn't such a great fighter, she'd probably be a good medicine cat (she'd kill me for saying this, though...) Swallowwing can be very caring and hates it when her clanmates (or at least the clanmates who are her friends) get hurt, and she usually tries to take revenge, although that can usually be a bad idea... She's not as good at building things like other cats in Hazelclan; she has more of the characteristics of a cat of Stormclan. (OOC- Okay so I cheated there)

I'll try to look up what age she has to be to be deputy, but for now I'll leave it as it is and we can all assume she's just a kind of normal age for a clan deputy... I'll add more to any other part of this too if you need me to!

This post has been edited by Leliphea: Jul 23 2009, 03:49 PM

--------------------
check out my DeviantArt!! http://mayanightstar.deviantart.com/

artPad drawings (click to show)

groups (click to show)

+Quote Post

LarkortheNightin...
post Jul 23 2009, 03:35 PM
Post #11

The Soul of Blood
Group Icon

SoulSilver Team

Ok wow. all accepted. I'll have to make the roleplay now ^__^ 'Cept Swallowwing, as there is already a StormClan deputy. AquaClan, PeaceClan, and HazelClan are all open for a deputy I think...

EDIT: Pikalover, we have Eaglepaw in need of a mentor and another warrior in HazelClan. Obviously it's up to you as the leader, but before we start roleplaying we should give Eaglepaw a mentor. And anyone else who's the leader of a Clan can obviously assign mentors as needed. Just to let you all know. And I think mentors should be assigned here. It would be a good idea.

And as of now, MoonClan has a new warrior.

Name: Owl That Flies Past Moon (Owl)
Appearance: A winged cat that's bright green with orange eyes! Just kidding. Owl has the look of a barn owl turned into a cat. A heart-shaped face that's white and tan, and tan fur with darker markings that look almost like feathers. A barn owl feather could land on Owl's fur and not even a Lucario could find it.
Heritage (Optional): Owl was Tribe-born. The Tribe of Rushing Water became too dangerous for Owl, so he fled and ended up in MoonClan. Moonstar took good care of him, and he's stayed there ever since. Not many cats trust him, because of his heritage.
Ambition (Optional): To prove his loyalty and to teach younger cats the ways of the Clans. (also known as he wants to be a mentor)
Notes: He's kind of sensitive and prefers his full name, although he knows nobody's going to use it. He's always wondered if Moonstar would like to change his name. He hoped he didn't, but obviously couldn't object if he did.

Guys I'm gonna take a break now. I'll make the RP later, ok? I know you guys are dying to do this thing, but patience is a virtue wink.gif

This post has been edited by MystykFyre: Jul 23 2009, 04:03 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Leliphea
post Jul 23 2009, 03:47 PM
Post #12

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Favorite pokemon!

QUOTE(MystykFyre @ Jul 23 2009, 03:35 PM) *
Ok wow. all accepted. I'll have to make the roleplay now ^__^ 'Cept Swallowwing, as there is already a StormClan deputy. AquaClan, PeaceClan, and HazelClan are all open for a deputy I think...

Aww really? Ok, um... Ha ha, she probably wouldn't fit into Peaceclan so can she be the deputy of Hazelclan?... I'll have to go change her sheet a bit, then.

This post has been edited by Leliphea: Jul 23 2009, 04:02 PM

--------------------

groups (click to show)

+Quote Post

Pikalover10
post Jul 23 2009, 05:25 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

PANE Party

Ok, so any warrior in HazelClan who wants to can mentor Eaglepaw! Also, I need a mentor for Bluepaw too, so could either Wayna or Runi mentor him seeing as how they own the only two current MoonClan warriors?

--------------------

+Quote Post

RubytheRed
post Jul 23 2009, 06:31 PM
Post #14

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 377

Thee Awesome Ones

I'll join.Tomorrow.I want to be in MoonClan.

--------------------
hiya!pretty please click my eggs,they will be taking their sweet time otherwise,and I so want to see them!

Her name is Amy.Credit goes to CBD Caterpie.
+Quote Post

LarkortheNightin...
post Jul 23 2009, 07:57 PM
Post #15

The Soul of Blood
Group Icon

SoulSilver Team

Owl can mentor Bluepaw, if you like.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Leliphea
post Jul 23 2009, 08:00 PM
Post #16

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Favorite pokemon!

QUOTE(Pikalover10 @ Jul 23 2009, 05:25 PM) *
Ok, so any warrior in HazelClan who wants to can mentor Eaglepaw! Also, I need a mentor for Bluepaw too, so could either Wayna or Runi mentor him seeing as how they own the only two current MoonClan warriors?

Swallowwing can if you want to.

Also, we can have mor than one cat, right? I'd like to create another but I'd rather work on it later...

--------------------

groups (click to show)

+Quote Post

Little Peanut
post Jul 23 2009, 08:09 PM
Post #17

hi
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 630

A team

Name: Littleleaf
Appearance: a black almost dark blue cat with light blue eyes. she is very small and cats from other clans often think she is a apprentice
Heritage (Optional): She does not know her parents. she was found as a kit sleeping outside of camp
Ambition (Optional): To be the best medicine cat she can be
Notes: none

--------------------
My Party
Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Pikalover10
post Jul 23 2009, 09:49 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

PANE Party

Ok!So, Owl as mentor to blue paw and Swallowing as mentor to Eaglepaw! Great!

--------------------

+Quote Post

LarkortheNightin...
post Jul 24 2009, 12:01 AM
Post #19

The Soul of Blood
Group Icon

SoulSilver Team

Peanut! Hey there! I didn't know you liked Warriors! Nice to know MoonClan has a med cat now! (Might have to update that on the roleplay...) Oh yeah I just made the roleplay everybody. Knock your brains out. ^__^

--------------------

+Quote Post

Little Peanut
post Jul 24 2009, 12:07 AM
Post #20

hi
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 630

A team

QUOTE(MystykFyre @ Jul 23 2009, 11:01 PM) *
Peanut! Hey there! I didn't know you liked Warriors! Nice to know MoonClan has a med cat now! (Might have to update that on the roleplay...) Oh yeah I just made the roleplay everybody. Knock your brains out. ^__^

I like warriors alright. I have read the entire warriors series and am wating for the next one to come out on
November 24th. I also know pretty much every herb from warriors from marigold to yarrow

--------------------
My Party
Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

24 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:14 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.