Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Merry Christmas, December Coin Prizes [12/26/15]
Spoovo The Pirat...
post Dec 26 2015, 01:10 PM
Post #61

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 43 235

Team RAWR!

The scratch cards are wonderful, Zerx. They gave me a much needed Light Stone (and several others!) that I'd been after for literally years, so that's me happy. I've now got the full pokedex sans the alternate formes of the holy llama. Such happy. cat.gif

--------------------

I WRITE FANFICS!

It's All In The Genes

Moonlight

Please read and review! cat.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Naixatloz
post Dec 26 2015, 02:20 PM
Post #62

A-set, you bet!
Group Icon

Member No.: 56 857

The scratch cards are fantastic! Got a Reveal Glass so I don't have to do that exploration again... I hate that exploration. Got tons of other nice things too, but that in particular will let me mark off another dex entry.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shadow Darkrai
post Dec 26 2015, 03:36 PM
Post #63

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 107 884

Favorite Pokemon

Quick Exchange Question!!! If I submit a Novelty like Menoralure that is hatched from a Common Litwick egg for the exchange, will I get a Novelty or Common Egg in return? Obviously if I submit a pure Novelty like Splash Meganium, I'll get a Novelty egg back, but how does this work for eggs that start Common, Uncommon, Rare, are turned into Novelty ones?

Thanks guys and Happy Holidays!!!!

--------------------
My Party:

+Quote Post

Tyranisaur
post Dec 26 2015, 03:42 PM
Post #64

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 47 812

Totally...useless

QUOTE(Shadow Darkrai @ Dec 26 2015, 09:36 PM) *
Quick Exchange Question!!! If I submit a Novelty like Menoralure that is hatched from a Common Litwick egg for the exchange, will I get a Novelty or Common Egg in return? Obviously if I submit a pure Novelty like Splash Meganium, I'll get a Novelty egg back, but how does this work for eggs that start Common, Uncommon, Rare, are turned into Novelty ones?

It would revert back to the egg. So pokemon corrupted after hatching would not count as novelties.

The more interesting question though. Is what happens in the case of a Deoxys or Sawsbuck that is form changed? Because those are pokemon that both hatch from different eggs and can form change into each other. They'll be the same rarity anyway, but it would be a funny quirk if they would turn into a different egg than they hatched from because of a form change.

--------------------

All my stuff is viewable by everyone on my public page.
Make trinket offers faster

The Discord chat is a nice way to hang out with other users.
+Quote Post

Shadow Darkrai
post Dec 26 2015, 03:50 PM
Post #65

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 107 884

Favorite Pokemon

QUOTE(Tyranisaur @ Dec 26 2015, 02:42 PM) *
QUOTE(Shadow Darkrai @ Dec 26 2015, 09:36 PM) *

It would revert back to the egg. So pokemon corrupted after hatching would not count as novelties.

The more interesting question though. Is what happens in the case of a Deoxys or Sawsbuck that is form changed? Because those are pokemon that both hatch from different eggs and can form change into each other. They'll be the same rarity anyway, but it would be a funny quirk if they would turn into a different egg than they hatched from because of a form change.

Ahh, so I would get a Common egg in exchange, whether or not that Common egg is corruptible. Thank you!

--------------------
My Party:

+Quote Post

Zyxyz
post Dec 26 2015, 06:24 PM
Post #66

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 236 867

Active Squad

FML, 905 coins. If I had not missed the last few days of scavenger hunt, and played the dreidel less (or not at all), I'd have had it...legend vouchers seem just completely worthless to me compared to shiny vouchers since non-Arceus legends aren't luck-based and it's actually possible to get all of them (at which point there's no reason to get more), so I feel kind of cheated tbh. Maybe I should just quit, I'll probably get warned/banned for making a post like this anyway :/

--------------------
+Quote Post

Much Lawlz
post Dec 26 2015, 07:55 PM
Post #67

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 136 053

Active Squad

These scratch cards are so fun! grin.gif I got tons of exciting stuff.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Naixatloz
post Dec 26 2015, 08:31 PM
Post #68

A-set, you bet!
Group Icon

Wondering which of my shiny dupes to dump into the exchange. Probably Spinarak, but I have extras of Flygon and Vivillon, too.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Layn
post Dec 26 2015, 09:12 PM
Post #69

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 95 353

Active Squad

Wait.... what? What happened to the number of points you get will only affect the number of prizes you get, not the type of prize? Zerxer said that there would be no big top prize, that the points would only affect the amount of prizes on the third page of the Hannukah thread.

When you said that, I felt relieved, and felt that I could get away with hatching fewer eggs because surely the points I had collected would get me at least one prize! I'm not exactly upset that I get a Yveltal now, but I feel slightly frustrated that after being led to believe that the only difference in prizes would be the quantity of prizes, the prizes are now different prizes.

I also find it hard to believe that, with the points for eggs removed so shortly into the event, that anyone was actually able to get more than a thousand points. It takes an hour to hatch eggs....

This post has been edited by Layn: Dec 26 2015, 09:40 PM
+Quote Post

Naixatloz
post Dec 26 2015, 10:20 PM
Post #70

A-set, you bet!
Group Icon

QUOTE(Layn @ Dec 26 2015, 06:12 PM) *
Wait.... what? What happened to the number of points you get will only affect the number of prizes you get, not the type of prize? Zerxer said that there would be no big top prize, that the points would only affect the amount of prizes on the third page of the Hannukah thread.

When you said that, I felt relieved, and felt that I could get away with hatching fewer eggs because surely the points I had collected would get me at least one prize! I'm not exactly upset that I get a Yveltal now, but I feel slightly frustrated that after being led to believe that the only difference in prizes would be the quantity of prizes, the prizes are now different prizes.

I also find it hard to believe that, with the points for eggs removed so shortly into the event, that anyone was actually able to get more than a thousand points. It takes an hour to hatch eggs....

I believe he was referring to the scratch cards. I agree, though, he could have clarified that there would also be a different prize depending on your total. I'd have tried harder if that were the case.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Layn
post Dec 26 2015, 10:56 PM
Post #71

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Genocider Syo @ Dec 26 2015, 10:20 PM) *
QUOTE(Layn @ Dec 26 2015, 06:12 PM) *

I believe he was referring to the scratch cards. I agree, though, he could have clarified that there would also be a different prize depending on your total. I'd have tried harder if that were the case.

I take "no big top prize" to mean that there isn't going to be a big top prize. And yet... these are obviously big top prizes.
+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Dec 26 2015, 11:21 PM
Post #72

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 2

My Favorites

Vouchers were not planned until last minute when I saw there were people who grinded above a thousand coins and I believed they deserved something for it, given that I later realized I'd be capping the scratch cards at such a low amount (to avoid giving people too many scratch cards, while also making sure those in the much lower brackets actually got a decent amount of them).

Your decision to relax and not keep up with the others in coin collecting was yours alone, so please don't complain here. Prizes are final. Enjoy your Yveltal.

edit: It's also worth noting that my message about there being no big top prize was said just five hours before the Hanukkah event ended, meaning the only effort you needed to make at that point was to complete the one-a-day Scavenger Hunt tasks (which I highly encouraged). If you gave up early during the Hanukkah event, with hatching Fire-types and spinning the Dreidel, then that was before I gave any prize info.

--------------------
Want a rotating avatar like mine? Check out my website: randimg!
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Dec 26 2015, 11:22 PM
Post #73

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Member No.: 221 574

Active Squad

Are the Scratch Cards supposed to be working on the full version of the mobile site? Because my finger motions won't register.

(I'm using the latest update of Google Chrome, by the way.)

Never mind, it just didn't give me an alert when I finished scratching off the cards.

This post has been edited by AregularFrankiefan: Dec 26 2015, 11:26 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Dec 26 2015, 11:26 PM
Post #74

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 2

My Favorites

QUOTE(AregularFrankiefan @ Dec 26 2015, 10:22 PM) *
Are the Scratch Cards supposed to be working on the full version of the mobile site? Because my finger motions won't register.

(I'm using the latest update of Google Chrome, by the way.)

I have only tested Safari on iOS, but I cannot think of a reason why Chrome on iOS or Android wouldn't work. It's certainly possible... and I would be disappointed with Google. sad.gif

edit: I see your edit.

--------------------
Want a rotating avatar like mine? Check out my website: randimg!
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

+Quote Post

m190049
post Dec 27 2015, 07:18 AM
Post #75

Your local psychopath
Group Icon

Member No.: 44 497

Fav 3 & Fav 3 Legends

MAN were those some profitable scratch cards.

What to do with four Reveal Glasses...

--------------------

My Eggs & Pokémon:

Head Administrator of the
:. GPX+ Wiki .:
I hope you find it useful!
+Quote Post

Esc
post Dec 27 2015, 10:19 AM
Post #76

Account Upgraded | Title Enabled
Group Icon

Member No.: 114 649

Active Squad

QUICK QUESTION!
Why are the shiny pokechests randomly assorted with the regular pokechests :/? I have over 4k and I have to scroll and look carefully to find each shiny pokechest I have :/ Shouldn't they be at the top?

--------------------

Thnx Moonlit

Proud Member of the KotRt & Shiny Lovers Redux! & Blue Moons!

+Quote Post

Layn
post Dec 27 2015, 10:53 AM
Post #77

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Zerxer @ Dec 26 2015, 11:21 PM) *
Vouchers were not planned until last minute when I saw there were people who grinded above a thousand coins and I believed they deserved something for it, given that I later realized I'd be capping the scratch cards at such a low amount (to avoid giving people too many scratch cards, while also making sure those in the much lower brackets actually got a decent amount of them).

Your decision to relax and not keep up with the others in coin collecting was yours alone, so please don't complain here. Prizes are final. Enjoy your Yveltal.

edit: It's also worth noting that my message about there being no big top prize was said just five hours before the Hanukkah event ended, meaning the only effort you needed to make at that point was to complete the one-a-day Scavenger Hunt tasks (which I highly encouraged). If you gave up early during the Hanukkah event, with hatching Fire-types and spinning the Dreidel, then that was before I gave any prize info.

Actually I lost many, many points on the Dreidel, so that I finally gave up spinning. I realize others were experiencing more wins than the other three options, but I got so many more lose all the coins you played and lose half the coins you played than the win coins option that it just wasn't worth it. I concluded that the dreidel was balanced for a net loss and stopped. And I thought the eggs and scavenger hunt would go on until the 25th until I read your post long after the deadline ended. It just made me feel relieved that hey, there is no top prize for this event.
+Quote Post

ShinyHoundoom93
post Dec 27 2015, 09:35 PM
Post #78

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 198 846

Active Squad

Just wanted to pop in and say that this event was great happy.gif I would have went harder on the fire hatching if I knew about the shiny vouchers, but still got a decent haul from the scratch cards and another legendary that was missing from my Pokedex. happy.gif

I'm also looking forward to getting a couple of Twinkies a day from the backroom for the next few days! Hope everyone had a great holiday. Can't wait for the exchange, gotta decide if I wanna put in a shiny legend or not :^)
+Quote Post

Naixatloz
post Dec 27 2015, 09:36 PM
Post #79

A-set, you bet!
Group Icon

QUOTE(Zerxer @ Dec 26 2015, 08:21 PM) *

I hope I wasn't coming across as ingrateful, because I'm not at all. I was actually under the impression that the vouchers were a secret that was planned from the start, and I was only upset for that reason, since I hate secret stuff that's only revealed after the fact like that. Got no problem with a last-minute addition.

--------------------

+Quote Post

TemptingTomorrow
post Dec 27 2015, 10:26 PM
Post #80

Smeargle Addict
Group Icon

Member No.: 158 009

Smeargle Addict

Love the scratch cards soooo much! Received some amazing items. cat.gif3

When can we submit our exchange Pokemon? I think I want to exchange my Shiny Shaymin... or one of my dupes, idrk... I want a cool LEgend, but Idk what to choose. Any advice anyone?

--------------------
+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th June 2024 - 05:11 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.