Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Move along
Moonz
post Jul 19 2010, 09:29 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 34 277

DREAM TEAM

"Well here we go Keely, are you sure you dont want to get in your pokeball for the climb?" Elara stared at her friend, who kept walking beside her stubbornly. "You know you're gonna get tired though!" A growl erupted from the pokemon's body as it started lecturing her. "Shinx shinx shinx!" Then it proceeded to bite her sock and begin pulling her forward. "Hey hey! Fine i get it, you can walk!!" Upon her exclamation, the small pokemon released her sock and walked forward, nose in the air and tail straight up. 'Sometimes i wonder how you got so stubborn...'

It didn't take very long for her stomach to begin growling in protest, as she remembered how long ago it had been since they'd eaten. and it was a meager meal. "Well i guess we are just gonna have to scavenge for food, wont we? Maybe we could act like we are surviving in the wild! Don't you think that would be fun?" Elara looked at her shinx excitedly. however, Keely only looked at her with pure boredom, and was most defiantly not impressed. In fact, if she could talk, Elara knew what she would be saying. "Aren't you supposed to be 14?"

It was at that moment that Elara spotted the shiny orange berries hanging from a tree so tauntingly close by. "Keely! use tackle, to hit that tree so we can get those berries!" With a nod, the shinx sprinted toward the tree, slamming against it. Elara dove forward and caught the berries that fell from the tree. "Nice job Keely!" The pokemon puffed her chest out in pride. Elara smiled, handing her some of the berries. Taking off her pack, she leaned against the tree, and took a bite out of the pecha berry. The sweetness erupted in her mouth. 'Woah!' "These are pretty good, aren't they?" Well Elara probably didn't have to ask, since the shinx was devouring the berries in front of her. Elara laughed, and gazed up the hill. "Hey, Keely, do you think we will find another friend here?" The pokemon, however, just stared up the path as well. 'Huh.. well i will take that as a yes!'

OOC (click to show)

This post has been edited by Moonz: Jul 19 2010, 09:47 PM

--------------------
The Sporks and Spoodles are coming!!!!!!!!!! drool.gif

>>Click picture to go to my profile<<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

other (click to show)

other adoptables (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

LightFlash17
post Jul 20 2010, 03:11 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 101 862

Desmond's Pokemon

Desmond was walking. Yesterday he had been walking and the day before, guess what, more walking. At least his Pokemon were walking with him, well, not all of them.

"Valentes," Desmond yelled. "If you want to sit on my head, then fine. But stop moving around, you're going to mess up my hair."

"Treecko, tree, treecko." Valentes argued. But as usual Desmond shut him up with the offer of food.

"I swear, you eat more tha a Swalot." Desmond chuckled. "Well at least you two are enjoying yourselves." Desmond smiled at his Phanpy and Makuhita, who were busy chasing each other.

He had been out of Port Barley for a week now, and hadn't spotted one other trainer. As he pondered over this, he heard three rumblings and realised immediately what was going on.

"So are you guys hungry?" Desmond questioned his three Pokemon. Jazepi nodded while keeping watch on the surrounding area. Valentes, now on the floor also nodded with such enthusiasm, that he almost tripped right over. Xavier nodded quickly and Desmond knew what the little elephant wanted, food and play. Then again after all this walking, who wouldn't want that.

"Right then," Desmond yelled. "Onward to food."

And food they did find.

"Hey," Desmond said puzzled as he looked at the red berry. "Aren't these Cheri berries?"

"Phanpy, phanp, phanpy." Xavier cried willing to try the berries first.

"Ok," Desmond smiled, remembering how much Xavier hated spicy food. "Here you go."

Xavier ate the berry in one swallow and immediately started running around like crazy. Desmond laughed, he hadn't felt this happy since he got to Furoh. But suddenly he realized something was very wrong. Xavier was running round like a man possesed, while Valentes was perched in a tree in complete hysterics. But where was Jazepi? He loved sweet food so...

"Xavier return," Desmond yelled. "Valentes, look for any trees filled with Pecha berries." Valentes tipped his head to the side, what were Pecha berries. "They're very shiny orange berries that are very sweet."

Desmond was panicking, Jazepi was his best friend, he couldn't bear to lose him. All dreams of playing and eating were forgotten as he searched for the Makuhita.

"Jazepi," Desmond called. "Where are you?"

--------------------
P.A.N.E (click to show)

What am I? (click to show)
+Quote Post

Moonz
post Jul 24 2010, 12:05 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

DREAM TEAM

Elara stared up the path, regretting the idea of having to start her walk up. It looked so long... and steep. Elara wasn't exactly the hiking type. Sure she had spent a lot of time outside when she was younger, but she didn't have much endurance. She knew she would be taking a lot of breaks. She wondered what kind of pokemon she would find, how strong they would be... Then she remembered Pyro. "Oh my gosh!" Elara stood up, reaching for Pyro's poke-ball. "Let's go Pyro!" he landed in front of her, then looked at the sweet pecha berries. "Char?" Elara laughed, "go ahead and eat. If Keely is walking with me, so are you!" The charmander looked disappointed that he had to walk, but also was happy to be treated with the shiny orange berries.

A breeze floated by, ruffling Elara's hair. She stared up at the sky as the puffy clouds floated by. Of course what else could ruin such a peaceful moment than the sound of her pokemon, "Shinx shinx shinx shinx!" the pokemon's fur stood on end as it stared at the pecha tree. "Keely, Pyro is allowed to have some berries too, you aren't the only pokemon in the world you know." However the shinx nudged her and insisted she looked over her shoulder at the tree. With a huff Elara got to her feet and looked over at the tree. "What the-" a medium sized yellow pokemon stood next to Pyro, picking one of the pecha berries. Elara took out her pokedex, and opened it up, pointing it at the pokemon.
"Makuhita, the Guts Pokémon. Makuhita never gives up, always getting back on its feet no matter how many times it's knocked over. Each time rising to its feet builds up energy in its body."
"A Makuhita huh? Maybe i should catch it..." Elara glanced at Pyro. Her charmander was surely strong enough to fight now. They had had their fair share of training... The makuhita looked over at her, aware that she was getting ready to battle. "Ok Pyro, lets go. Use Ember!"

'Now this oughta be fun..'

--------------------

other (click to show)

+Quote Post

LightFlash17
post Jul 24 2010, 08:38 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Desmond's Pokemon

"Jazepi," Desmond called wearily. He'd been searching for nerarly an hour now and neither him, or his Pokemon had spotted the little Makuhita. Then suddenly,

"Tree, treecko, tree!" Desmond heard Valentes yell.

"Did you find him?" Desmond asked. But there was no need for the little Treecko to answer. Jazepi was just beyond the tree he was at and was in the middle of a battle against a little orange lizard.

"What is that thing?" Desmond whispered, before pulling out his Pokedex and taking a look.

"Charmander, the lizard Pokemon. The fire on the tip of its tail is a measure of its life. If healthy its tail burns intesely."

Desmond continiued to watch the battle, the little Charmander seemed to not know about the ability thick fat, which powered down fire and ice moves. Still he thought he should do something.

"I know," Desmond thought. "I'll try to catch it." But that thought was put out of his head when he heard a voice telling the Charmander to attack.

Desmond realized that even Jazepi couldn't win without his help. It was time for him to reveal himself.

"Jazepi," Desmond walked around the tree and yelled. "Arm thrust!"

--------------------
P.A.N.E (click to show)

+Quote Post

Razzly
post Jul 26 2010, 03:20 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 922

Active Squad

Catfish, deciding to explore the land of Furoh a bit before nightfall, was looking for a good place to camp. Tuti, his Nincada, was perched on his shoulder while Coro, his Nosepass, was walking slowly behind him. It wasn't long before he heard the growling of two stomachs, so they want looking for food. Tuti sniffed the air with her antennae and ran for a tree bursting with Pecha Berries! Cat and Coro ran straight for it, and sat below it, while Tuti cut the stems of the berries with her claws, sending them to the ground.

After they ate, Cat and Coro passed out, but Tuti was still wanting to explore, so she scuttled off into the tree and hopped from branch to branch. When she was at the highest spot of the Pecha Tree, she sniffed the air with her antennae, and flew toward a strange noise in the distance. When she arrived at the noise, she saw the two trainers below in a Pokemon battle, so sat in the branch, enjoying the battle and munching on an extra Pecha Berry she had in her claw.

Cat awoke from his nap, and saw Coro still fast asleep. He smiled, and called him back to his Poke Ball, and called for Tuti. "Tuuuuuutiiiiii" he cried out, and he started to get worried for his poor bug Pokemon when she didn't come flying back. He climbed the tree they were by and looked out from the highest point. He heard the battling in the distance, and hoped that Tuti didn't get herself into any trouble...

When he arrived at the source of the battling, he didn't see Tuti at the site, but two other Pokemon. He looked up and saw her on he branch and climbed up next to her. Catfish gave Tuti a stern look, but she just looked back up and offered half of a Pecha Berry. Cat then sighed and took the berry, munching it slowly in his mouth, and watching the battle below. It didn't take him long to notice the Fighting Type Pokemon, which, when he did see it, almost made he fall out of the tree. When he got his balance, he started shivering from the sight of the Makuhita, the past memory of the bad experience he had with a couple Fighting Types catching up with him.
+Quote Post

Moonz
post Jul 30 2010, 04:42 PM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

DREAM TEAM

OOC (click to show)

Elara was pretty surprised when a random kid jumped from the bushes. Actually saying "a little" is probably an understatement. It was more like, she jumped back in shock. Elara hadnt seen anyother trainers except at pokemon centers and such. This was, in fact, her first battle with another trainer. So before she knew it, her stomach was twisting in a whole bunch of directions..

"Arm thrust!"

Elara was so taken aback, she didn't have time to tell Pyro to dodge. She cringed when she watched her poor little charmander fly backwards toward her, where she caught him in her arms. She knew he hadn't fainted and that he could probably still fight. However, she didn't want to push too far, and the opposing pokemon doesn't take much damage to fire type moves. So, defeated, Elara sighed. "You tried your best," and she sent him back to his pokeball where he could rest.

Elara looked up at the newcomer. She shrugged and smiled, "What an interesting way to meet eh? The name is Elara. Elara Cutting. And you?"

--------------------

other (click to show)

+Quote Post

LightFlash17
post Aug 2 2010, 03:31 AM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Desmond's Pokemon

Desmond barely glaned at the girl befor aswering.

"Desmond Elix." He said looking Jazepi up and down. "and your little Charmander can't half fight. See?" He said pointing to a red mark where the ember had hit Jazepi. "He's burned. Good thing I picked up one of these, hmm." Desmond held out a blue berry with green leaves for the makuhita, who ate it with much gusto. Then before giving her the chance to say anything, continiued.

"Rawst berry." Then turning to his Makuhita. "Now, all better?"

"Ku, ku, maku." The little Pokemon cried in agreement, before turning to watch the Shinx that Desmond presumed also belonged to this, Elara person.

Now that he go a good look at her, he noticed that she was a lot shorter than him. Then again, he thought, who wasn't.
He decided to say something, but had always struggled at talking to girls. Then he remembered something, she had 2 Pokemon, so she was probably a trainer. He stood up and took a soothing breath before asking.

"So I see you have a Charmander and a Shinx." Desmond asked. "What's their story?"

This post has been edited by LightFlash17: Aug 2 2010, 03:31 AM

--------------------
P.A.N.E (click to show)

+Quote Post

Razzly
post Aug 2 2010, 10:39 AM
Post #8

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Cat, seeing the battle was over, slid down the tree, wanting to sneak away without being noticed. He did so perfectly, but when Tuti jumped down, she landed in a pile of leaves, making a huge splashing noise, with leaves flying everywhere!!! Catfish shook when she did so, grabbed her and hid in a different tree, not wanting to be noticed by the Makuhita below. He sighed and gave Tuti another stern look, but her cute buggy face made Cat sigh again and smile a little.

After that, Cat continued to watch below, and saw that the two trainers were talking... His stomach grumbled, him being nervous about them seeing him. Well, not really them, but the Fighting Typed Pokemon.... He just hoped none of them heard the splash from the pile of leaves that his little Nincada caused.

OOC (click to show)
+Quote Post

Moonz
post Aug 3 2010, 07:57 PM
Post #9

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

DREAM TEAM

Elara shrugged, "Pyro isn't very self-confident. The poor thing freezes up when we get into trainer battler, or just practice with Keely here." She motioned toward her Shinx who was examining the new-comer through a glare. "Keely is a bit..well... cant you tell from just looking at her? She is the exact opposite from Pyro. She loves fighting and she is quite the strong one in my opinion."

Elara watched in curiosity when Desmond gave his Makuhita the berry. She had never used them on her pokemon before, but she had learned the affects of them from people back in Fidona. It was interesting though to see them in use.

Elara then let her self take a gaze at this Desmond for the first time. 'Woah' He was really tall. She felt like she was being towered over. She was taken aback when he asked for her pokemons' stories.
"Well it isn't very interesting. Pyro has been a shy one from the start. I adopted him from a pokemon lab. He didn't like fighting much, but i am hoping that once he wins a battle that he may get more confident in himself. Then there's Keely.." Elara glanced at her Shinx, who's nose was up in the air arrogantly, "She has way too much confidence. She's the first pokemon i ever caught and loves fighting. Even though she is a lower level than my Charmander, she seems to think she is better than him." Elara sighed.

Her head snapped up when she heard the leaves rustle from a little far away. her heart raced, her head began to wonder what it could be. "Hello? Who's there?"

--------------------

other (click to show)

+Quote Post

LightFlash17
post Aug 6 2010, 03:04 AM
Post #10

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Desmond's Pokemon

Desmond heard the noise too and immediately his hand reached towards Xavier's Pokeball. He might only have been young, but the little Phanpy could hold his own just as well as Jazepi or Valentes.

"Xavier, move." Desmond yelled clutching the Pokeball and tossing it. Xavier jumped out and immediately started sniffing the closest tree.

"No Xavier," Desmond sighed, wondering if any of his Pokemon could keep their minds off their stomaches for more than a few minutes. "We're not looking for food anymore."

Xavier walked away from the tree looking dissapointed.

"Tree, treecko!" Valentes yelled from high up in the tree tops, Xavier then decided to hit into one of the trees with a tackle, almost dislodging Valentes and causing a small buzz like sound to come from the tree. Suddenly Desmond had an idea.

"Xavier use tackle on the trees, see if you can dislodge whatever just buzzed." Then seeing Jazepi standing a little way off, trying to cram 4 Pecha berries into its mouth. "You too Jazepi."

"Well," Desmond turned to Elara and smiled. "Wanna help?"

--------------------
P.A.N.E (click to show)

+Quote Post

Razzly
post Aug 6 2010, 10:58 AM
Post #11

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Catfish's stomach grumbled he saw the other Pokemon get closer, but he was especially watching the Makuhita. As it tackled the tree he was in, Cat squealed lost his balance, landing on his head, knocking him out cold.

Tuti, curious as to why Cat wasn't moving, buzzed a little and poked his belly, and Coro, who escaped from his Poke Ball, was looking for a fresh pile of rocks to sleep by. As Cat awoke, he saw Coro wandering off, and called him back to his Ball, and picked up Tuti, placed her on his shoulder, dusted himself off and introduced himself.

"My name is Catfish, but please, call me Cat... And this little girl here is Tuti, my Nincada. And what migh-" He cut himself off as he saw the Makuhita right in front of him, making him squeal and run back up a tree. "G-get it away from me!!!!" he cried out, pointing at the Fighting Type Pokemon from up in the hiding place.

Tuti wasn't afraid, though, as she went right up and poked the Makuhita's large belly, and Coro once more escaped from his Poke Ball and continued to sleep by the pile of rocks he was sleeping by before.
+Quote Post

Moonz
post Aug 11 2010, 03:20 PM
Post #12

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

DREAM TEAM

OOC (click to show)

"Well, Wanna help?"

Elara jumped when he addressed her, quickly nodding. She looked down at Keely, "Okay, Keely use tackle at that tree!" And so her little Shinx joined Desmond's Phanpy and they charged toward the tree.

Of course, Elara wasn't expecting to see a considerably tall boy fall out of the tree. She couldn't help but laugh at him when he landed on his head. That is until he didn't move, which worried her. She ran over, intending to make sure he was alright, but before she got there, the stranger sat up. She waited as he dusted himself off and put his pokemon back where they belonged.

When he told them his name, she couldn't help but think what a weird name it was. Before she could introduce herself, he was backing up and squeeling like a little girl. "What's wrong?" She looked over at Desmond's Makuhita, "did he do something to you?" However his pokemon didn't seem to be concerned, as it boldly walked over to the new pokemon.

"Uhmmm well, I'm Elara, and my Shinx here is called Keely." She raised an eyebrow. This kid is weird

--------------------

other (click to show)

+Quote Post

LightFlash17
post Aug 12 2010, 07:43 AM
Post #13

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Desmond's Pokemon

Desmond sighed and recalled Jazepi. Then leaving Elara to comfort the newcomer, walked towards the boy's Nosepass.

"So you're from Hoenn huh?" Desmond asked. Then without giving Catfish the time to answer said, "That accent, you're from Slateport, right?"

Desmond bent down and rubbed the Nosepass's long nose, causing it to make an odd rumbly kind of giggling.

Desmond turned round and looked at Catfish properly. The guy was huge which made Desmond nervous. He usually made friends with people smaller than him as people who were taller tended to annoy him, but there was something about this guy, maybe his fear of fighting types or the fact that he was from Hoenn, that Desmond didn't think he would be as annoying as some people that he had met.

Then something behind Cat caught Desmonds eye. An orange streak among the green and brown.

"Did you guys see that?" Desmond exclaimed pointing toward where the streak had been just a second before. "I think it was a Vulpix!"

--------------------
P.A.N.E (click to show)

+Quote Post

Razzly
post Aug 12 2010, 08:30 PM
Post #14

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Cat sighed with relief when the Makuhita was gone. "Sorry about that... I have a horrid fear of Fighting Types." He explained to Elara, as he dusted himself off once more, and, when Desmond was done petting Coro, recalled him to his Poke Ball. "And you're right, I am from Slateport, born and raised there... My father was lost at sea, so that left my mother and twin uncles to take care of me. My uncles inspired me to go into training as a Pokemon Breeder, but I'm really here to unlock the secret to my Nincada's evolution for Professor Birch. I'm... Sorry, I usually don't talk this much."

After telling his story, he adjusted his headband, and sat down petting Tuti. He was about to make dinner for the evening, when Desmond yelled out about a Vulpix.

Catfish sighed about that, as he was looking forward to eating something other then berries for once. He then climbed up a tree, and looked down at them, "Well," he said, "Aren't you all coming?" He then proceeded to follow the Vulpix, wondering if the others could keep up with him. Wondering that, he stopped, and waited for them to pass by.
+Quote Post

Moonz
post Aug 17 2010, 03:06 PM
Post #15

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

DREAM TEAM

Elara zoned out, her attention caught by the bright orange that flashed by every so often. It wasn't until Desmond shouted, making Elara jump. 'A vulpix!?' Elara had heard about and seen them, and has always wanted to catch one. 'Nows my chance!'. Before she knew it, Desmond, Cat, and herself were running after the little fire-type fox.

Keely hopped on her shoulder, while avoiding the sticks and branches, which were slapping Elara in the face. She groaned, feeling her legs get cut up as she ran. "Ouch!" She screeched as she tripped over a stump and rolled forward. She sat up and rubbed her head. When she opened her eyes, she was looking at a clearing. "What the..?" She looked behind her and Desmond and Cat close behind. When she looked forward, she saw a Vulpix and a Numel, standing in front of at least 5 other fire-type pokemon.

"Vulpix, pix pix, Vul!" Elara widened her eyes, realizing what the pokemon was saying. "[/b] She's Ordering an attack!"[/b] Elara watched as the Vulpix and the Numel ran off toward the bushes and the rest of the pokemon attacked. Elara shouted in fear, as she watched a Magby race toward her. "Keely use tackle, hurry!" The little Shinx slammed into the wild pokemon, taking it down instantly. "All right!"

This post has been edited by Moonz: Aug 17 2010, 05:38 PM

--------------------

other (click to show)

+Quote Post

Razzly
post Aug 17 2010, 08:20 PM
Post #16

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

When Cat saw all the Fire Type Pokemon, he knew that Tuti wouldn't stand a chance if they knew any Fire attacks, so he stayed up in a tree, waiting for a chance to jump in and join the fight. He also saw how all the Fire Type Pokemon were of different species. He quickly realized what was going on.

When he saw all the tough Fire Pokemon getting distracted, he saw his chance and leaped from his tree, and slid on the mountain wall behind the Fire Pokemon, and, upon further inspection of the wall, found a little cave, inside of it, and injured Magby, with uneaten Oran and Citrus Berries surrounding it. He realized that the Magby was adopted by the rogue group of Fire Type Pokemon, but soon fell ill a little while after. He dug in his pocket for a spare Pecha Berry, and held it by the Magby's mouth, whereas the Baby Pokemon sniffed, then nibbled the fruit, curing it of it's ailment.

Afterward, it tried to walk, but Cat sat it back down, "Now now, little one, you're still weak from that poison. Take it easy for a while." He then gave a reassuring smile to it, and the Magby smiled back, when it fell into a snooze shortly after.
+Quote Post

LightFlash17
post Aug 20 2010, 03:23 AM
Post #17

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Desmond's Pokemon

Desmond ran forwards, no matter how good a trainer Elara was, it was still 5 on 1.

"Time to even up the playing field!" Desmond yelled. "Jazepi, Xavier go!"

Jazepi was into the battle before Desmond even had the chance to give him a command, pummeling a Slugma with arm thrust while protecting Valentes who, despite Desmonds orders was fighting and actually doing quite well.

Xavier on the other hand had a very different approach, charging a lone Growlithe full pelt towards a boulder. After the impact, the Growlithe got up on its hind legs, did a piroette and fainted.

Then Desmond heard a sound behind him. He turned and found himself watching Jazepi and Valentes getting burnt to a crisp by a Numel. Which was odd, because Jazepi normally took fire type attacks without a second glance. Then Desmond realised something.

"Carefull," He warned Elara. "That Growlithe used sunny day just before it fainted."

Desmond watched Jazepi struggle to stand up as Valentes just collapsed next to him. Then after a massive effort Jazepi delivered a massively powered Vital throw before landing in a heap next to Valentes.

Part of Desmond wanted to lay on the floor with Jazepi and Valentes, but that part was smaller than the part of him than snapped. He roared and called Xavier. However something caught his eye and brought him back to earth. Elara was being advaned on by the Growlithe that he had defeated before. Its teeth were bared and it was making a low growling.

"Xavier use tackle on..." Desmond was torn, revenge or saving Elara? "...Growlithe!" He finished. Revenge could wait.

--------------------
P.A.N.E (click to show)

+Quote Post

Moonz
post Aug 20 2010, 12:09 PM
Post #18

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

DREAM TEAM

Elara knew that Keely could not fight this alone. Even though Pyro was the same type, he still had level advantage over all the pokemon. "Lets go, Pyro!" The orange lizard appeared, looking at her, "Char?" Then its eyes widened, along with Keely's, staring at something behind Elara. "What's your problems?" It wasn't till they started frantically crying out that she turned around. She gasped when she saw a Growlithe running straight for her. 'Oh great. This is it! I'm done...' Well, that was what she was thinking until she saw the Phanpy crashing into the fire-type, bringing it down a split second before it could take out Elara instead.

She looked over at Desmond, her face pallid. "Uhh..eh.. Th-thank you!" She was so shocked she couldn't even speak correctly. Elara gave a determined smile, as she remembered that the Sunny Day had been cast. "Pyro, it's your time to shine!" She stood arm in the air, determination written on her face, kind of the way you see on TV. However no orange lizard stood by her side. "eh?" She looked over, to see her Charmander cowering away. "Oh no you don't! Come here right this instant!" The pokemon hung his head as it slowly made its way next to its trainer. Elara rolled her eyes.

However, there was still a battle to be fought. In fact, there were still three furious fire type pokemon waiting for them. Upon closer inspection, she realized that there was a Cyndaquil, Torkoal, and a Torchic. One for each of them. Elara could take Cyndaquil, Desmond could take Torchic, and Cat could take... Elara gasped. "Wait a second! Where's Cat!?!"
However, it was no time to be searching for others, as the Torchic raced toward her. Minding the fact that sunny day was in effect, Elara yelled, "Pyro use Ember on that Torchic!"

--------------------

other (click to show)

+Quote Post

Razzly
post Aug 21 2010, 02:30 AM
Post #19

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Cat, hearing his name being called, quickly lifted his head in response to the voice. He then looked down at the Magby, and seeing it was still asleep, quietly exited the cave.

When he was rid of the darkness of the cave, he found it was considerably hotter outside. Did someone use Sunny Day, he wondered? Though, shortly after, he thought it wasn't the time for chatting about the weather, becasue he saw everyone was in trouble, being attacked by Growlithes and such.

He kneeled down and tapped the white button of Coro's Poke Ball. When Coro came out, Cat pointed at the Pokemon which felled Valentes and (even though it still made his shriek slightly with terror) Jazepi.

Coro, despite the fact he was a bulky Rock Type, flew with extreme speed toward the powerful Fire Types, delivering a fatal Tackle attack to both of them. When the attack was finished, Coro stretched, then went and found himself a small pile of rocks to sleep by.

This post has been edited by Captain Clefable: Aug 21 2010, 02:31 AM
+Quote Post

LightFlash17
post Aug 21 2010, 03:35 AM
Post #20

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Desmond's Pokemon

Desmond smiled at the thanks, he never usually got any, then again he'd never deserved it before.

Turning his attention back towards the battle Desmond noticed that despite the fact that he was Desmond's youngest pokemon, Xavier was doing very well. But, however much he was trying to hide it, Desmond could see the little Phanpy's legs quiver and saw the sweat dripping of his small blue body. He couldn't take much more, let alone a Torkoal and a Cyndaquil. Type advantage would be gone due to sunny day and Xavier knew no ground type moves. Desmond was about to recall Xavier and give up when,

"Nose-pass!" It seemed that Cat had decided to, finally, join the battle. Coro knocked both Pokemon down with a single tackle before lying down next to a pile of rocks.

Suddenly from behind him Desmond heard something that filled him with rage.

"Num, numel." Jazepi's final attack was not strong enough to bring it down and it was advancing. Oddly it was slowing down with every step. Desmond knew what was happening. Suddenly it cooled down dramaticaly.

"Sunny day has worn off," He yelled, his eyes almost red with anger. "Hit them where it hurts. Leave them begging for mercy, but give them none!"

Desmond turned to face the Numel, which was now pretty much asleep on its feet and ordered Xavier to tackle it. Unfortunately the Numel seemed to have the same idea and it collided in midair with the little elephant, which fainted before it hit the ground. The Numel however landed without fainting, but it was close. It looked at Desmond with fire in it's eyes and Desmond understood what it was attempting to say.

"Bring... it... on."

Desmond knew there was only one thing left to try. Reaching into his bag, he grabbed the first Pokeball that he felt and threw it with all of his might. The Numel was pulled inside.

Wobble, wobble...

--------------------
P.A.N.E (click to show)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 02:16 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.