Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
45 Pages V  « < 43 44 45  
Closed TopicStart new topic
August Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
KatTheBard
post Aug 30 2016, 07:18 PM
Post #881

I get a title?
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 122 414

Active Squad

My pair produced another Floral egg! Donated it to the Shelter. cat.gif

I've been really tired lately, I must not be sleeping very well .-.

This post has been edited by KatTheBard: Aug 30 2016, 07:19 PM

--------------------

Daycare: Ditto x Audino

I auto-add anyone who is 20 or less adds away from SN. I try to update my Pal Pad every Sunday. I also accept PMs!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Bonnie Clyde
post Aug 30 2016, 08:24 PM
Post #882

You're filled with DETERMINATION
Group Icon

Member No.: 120 895

Faves <3

QUOTE(CrazyUmbreonLady @ Aug 30 2016, 11:41 AM) *
Well, this is a mess I've just landed in. We were doing Chrome Books this year, so I didn't know I have an assignment on my classroom for AP American History until now, and it's late. I'm just so used to having worksheets handed out to me that I keep forgetting to check Google Classroom.
Oh yeah, I'm not a fan of Google Classroom. It seems to just make it easier for the teachers to give us homework. dry.gif

@Luxrayx: Oh that Winter Vulpix plush is super cute! ^_^.gif

Welp, I've finally started on my essay that's due tomorrow (well the rough draft at least)... I've got about a half a page and I still need two and half more. tongue.gif
The prompt is over something that we've failed at and how it has/can help us succeed later on and what we learned from it blah blah blah, so I chose a rather ironic topic: procrastinating. xD.gif
I figure this might make it a bit easier since I have many examples of when I've procrastinated. teehee.gif
Also today I found out that a lot of my friends hadn't started the essay yet either, so at least I'm not the only one.

I just watched a video from TyranitarTube about some recent Sun/Moon rumors and they seem pretty interesting.
short thing i have to say about it (click to show)

Also there's a Nintendo Direct coming up in a couple days!!! Curious on what info will be shown. cat.gif
I figure there to be some Sun/Moon news, as it lands on the first and that's been when info has dropped in the past few months.

--------------------
[align=center]

[spoiler=][/spoiler]

CHAOS CONTROL[/align]
+Quote Post

Doom Hunter
post Aug 30 2016, 11:44 PM
Post #883

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 207 612

Active Squad

Lemme just scream a big thank you to Rallaa, as their donation just got me the Floral Togepi I couldn't get from the contest! <3 my non-Arceus pokedex is intact!

--------------------
|

He's watching you....so protect the environment!

+Quote Post

Nostalgic River ...
post Aug 31 2016, 02:08 AM
Post #884

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 188 887

My Friends

well i dont play pokemon go as much as i did... infact i dont really play it anymore unless we're going somewhere where theres lots of pokestops or rare pokemon nest. :/ even my friend deleted the app because she got bored of it. now that i think about it im kinda disappointed in it. the trailers put it up to be some amazing thing but when they release it we dont even get half of what they advertised it to be. if they waited to release it and actually spoofed it up then maybe it would have been better? i dunno.

Ive been on Gaia more recently then i have been in the past year or so which is nice. most of my old friends quit but i made alot of new ones. which is great because their fun to talk to and be around happy.gif

As for right now im waiting for the 8th to roll around so i get my japan crate ^-^ whats better then a box full of japanese candy <3

--------------------
Here's my party, Feel free to click and I will click back~

Made by TogeticFTW
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Aug 31 2016, 07:40 AM
Post #885

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

QUOTE(Alicat @ Aug 30 2016, 06:31 PM) *
@Asbel Lhant: omg how many eggs did you hatch for that shiny Korechu? o: -pokes your signature-

I didn't start a hunt for one, I got it randomly but all together I've hatched 96 Korechu eggs. I've hatched two shinies so far, both of them were random xD.

Well I slept for a solid 12 hours last night blink.gif. I got barely two hours sleep the other night, mainly because I was nervous of flying. I didn't even have my carry on bag packed until 5:30am yesterday. As soon as I got to my grandparents I crashed and burned badly tongue.gif.

I'll be going into the city on Monday because my nan has a lot of doctors appointments. I'll be able to get some shopping done, I need to buy a few pairs of pants for work. I don't really have a lot to buy while I'm out here, I'll probably drop into EB Games or something to browse around, maybe get a game.

I don't play Go as much as I used to either, it's not that I'm angry they don't have all the features promised. It's just that it gets boring catching Pidgey and Rattata over and over again. The city my plane landed in had 8 PokeStops on one street, my town only has one in total! It sucks that cities get better opportunities than places in the middle of nowhere.

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Aug 31 2016, 08:22 AM
Post #886

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(Asbel Lhant @ Aug 31 2016, 01:40 PM) *
QUOTE(Alicat @ Aug 30 2016, 06:31 PM) *
@Asbel Lhant: omg how many eggs did you hatch for that shiny Korechu? o: -pokes your signature-

I didn't start a hunt for one, I got it randomly but all together I've hatched 96 Korechu eggs. I've hatched two shinies so far, both of them were random xD.

Well I slept for a solid 12 hours last night blink.gif. I got barely two hours sleep the other night, mainly because I was nervous of flying. I didn't even have my carry on bag packed until 5:30am yesterday. As soon as I got to my grandparents I crashed and burned badly tongue.gif.

I'll be going into the city on Monday because my nan has a lot of doctors appointments. I'll be able to get some shopping done, I need to buy a few pairs of pants for work. I don't really have a lot to buy while I'm out here, I'll probably drop into EB Games or something to browse around, maybe get a game.

I don't play Go as much as I used to either, it's not that I'm angry they don't have all the features promised. It's just that it gets boring catching Pidgey and Rattata over and over again. The city my plane landed in had 8 PokeStops on one street, my town only has one in total! It sucks that cities get better opportunities than places in the middle of nowhere.

My city barely gets much as-well, is the thing. I think you have to go to really densely populated areas to get some good stuff. I haven't played for ages because I'm fed up of the same thing.

May just remove the app from my phone - I might see what Bristol is like. If it's any better then that's ok, but I wish they'd allow for egg hatching to happen during battery saver mode (when you turn your phone upside down and it goes to that dark screen).

I guess it's still teething problems but we'll see how things go.

e: Just finally chose my optional unit for first year of uni. My core textbook is 1356 pages (including the anex). All the other ones my mates had weren't as big (or heavy) as this one so I hope it's normal to have something of this size lmao.

This post has been edited by x Sam: Aug 31 2016, 08:23 AM

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Aug 31 2016, 10:20 AM
Post #887

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

I kind of agree with what you all are saying about Pokemon Go! and the problems with it. My neighborhood has 2 Pokestops at a park (2.5 - 3 blocks away). But if you cross the "main thoroughfare" you can have 6 in one neighborhood. I thought that was pretty good, until I did some driving down to a mini strip mall. That area had like 12 or 14 Pokestops and I thought that was awesome! Until, this past weekend, we dropped my daughter off at her college. EEE GADS! It was like Pokestop City!

Also, in our general area, we get a lot of snakes and rats and crabs. I haven't even located a second Squirtle so mine is still as CP 13 with only 2 candies and no means of evolving or leveling up what so ever. I'm afraid that, if they don't do something "soon", a lot of players will just stop.

You can kind of tell who pulled out their wallets for the game - totally. I mean. Really? A 2500+ Pokemon not even "native" to our area staking out the gym? And gyms that have like 8 or 9 Pokemon? With no opportunity to chose your Pokemon for battle or the moves they make (let alone if you want to heal them you really can't because, if you take the time to do that, the other Pokemon will just keep attacking you). The game, imo, needs a serious overhaul. It needs to have a more level playing field for the battles, too.

In relation to GPX, I have been working the Spike-Eared Pichu explore but ran into a snag when I was hoping to find the leveled up Onix I needed. Seems the upper classmen of Onix have all run away so I've been working to level up from scratch. At least I'm almost done with that task. *blush*

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

KatTheBard
post Aug 31 2016, 12:58 PM
Post #888

I get a title?
Group Icon

Active Squad

I'm willing to hold out for a while. I don't really play much, but I have quite a few eggs that need hatching. If I had more motivation, I'd walk around until they do, so most of the problems I have with the app are on me. /shrug

e: donated a Floral egg at about 5:30 pm server time.

This post has been edited by KatTheBard: Aug 31 2016, 04:26 PM

--------------------

I auto-add anyone who is 20 or less adds away from SN. I try to update my Pal Pad every Sunday. I also accept PMs!
+Quote Post

Alicat
post Aug 31 2016, 07:33 PM
Post #889

Novelty Stalker
Group Icon

Member No.: 54 424

Favorites

@Mamanator: I totally get what you mean! My whole hamlet has like... 30 pokestops spread across a 300 (ish) km square area... and then you go into the city and see that many in a 2km span xD The only downside of living in the lower crime higher price part of the county

Blah. I've been stuck on "Treasure Hunt of Mysteries" task 3... A level 70 Gengar. I haven't seen a patch of fog in weeks, so it might take me months to do this exploration just off a weather-based evolution that strictly does NOT exist in the safari zone xD

I'm working on a card for my parents anniversary today, so I can email it to them before reset xD Since they're on server time

--------------------

3rd place in Vitamin C #3 - Christmas
3rd place in Vitamin C #004 - Love
2nd place in Vitamin C #005 - Wild Fire!

Quotes <3 (click to show)

Daycare couple: Shiny Hunt

QUOTE(Nekomata @ Sep 28 2011, 01:38 PM) *
Long time no see, Alicat~! (If you don't remember me, I'm going to have to murder you later, alright?)
+Quote Post

Rallaa
post Aug 31 2016, 07:40 PM
Post #890

Gentry Jerk
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 65 119

Active Squad

Grats on getting it, Doom Hunter. ^^

--------------------
+Quote Post

Alicat
post Aug 31 2016, 08:54 PM
Post #891

Novelty Stalker
Group Icon

Favorites

Almost 90 minutes later, I'm STILL trying to find your floralpi egg Kat xDD And I'm sad the Scatterbugs disappeared as soon as I had room in my team... ugh this is gonna be a fun shiny hunt

--------------------

Long time no see, Alicat~! (If you don't remember me, I'm going to have to murder you later, alright?)
+Quote Post

Rallaa
post Aug 31 2016, 08:57 PM
Post #892

Gentry Jerk
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 65 119

Active Squad

I just dropped another Floral egg. Maybe you'll find mine, Alicat.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Alicat
post Aug 31 2016, 09:34 PM
Post #893

Novelty Stalker
Group Icon

Favorites

Oh well, I missed both of them xD I realized the 5:30 was server time... 3:30 my time... oops xD -goes back to hunting for Scatterbugs-

And after all the shelter camping, I've come up with a few sprite ideas, yay!

--------------------

+Quote Post

KatTheBard
post Aug 31 2016, 10:49 PM
Post #894

I get a title?
Group Icon

Active Squad

Yeah, looks like Sign Seven got that egg. I seem to be pretty lucky with breeding novelties; I get like two or three a day! (:

--------------------

+Quote Post

45 Pages V  « < 43 44 45
Closed TopicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:23 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.