Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
A lost soul drifts here...
Swordsalmon
post Sep 22 2007, 12:30 AM
Post #1

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 299

Active Squad

Errm...hello, I guess. I am called "Swordsalmon", a moderator of another site. Well, a welcome topic is supposed to tell a bit about oneself to get a warmer reception, if I am correct.

Alright, I am a High School freshman, that just turned fourteen on the tenth of September. I am an avid fan of the Fire Emblem series (Playing all but FE10), and a lover of Poke'mon. To be honest, my most vivid memories, and some of my earliest were of playing Poke'mon. My favorite game is Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen.

Life has been...difficult for the past five years. My father is a military commander, so I have to move often, so I don't have any friends. I have six perfect siblings, with myself being the middle child, and my siblings are perfect people and are much loved by others, whereas most people want me to die. Most people hate me on sight, so I'm forced to stay inside and join forums for companionship. Not that that's a bad thing of course, they are fun and this one in particular looks lovely, and everyone seems nice. Maybe better than the place I moderate, especially since many people there think I'm some sort of horrible monster.

People say I have a wierd personality. I'm loyal and devoted to my superiors and those I love with a near-religious zeal, and serious to a fault. I can't take jokes well as a result. Most times, I'm often depressed and hateful of enemies, and extremely loving towards friends. Ever since a youth I was particularly close to betrayed me, I've had a huge distrust for most.

My interests are playing Fire Emblem, Poke'mon, and Ogre Battle, spriting, and reading books. Robert Corimir is my favourite author. My historical hero is Attila the Hun. And since this is a forum for Poke'mon, my favorite is Spinirak, followed by Drifblim and Kangaskhan. I'm also very fond of Bidoof and Octillery.

Err...please forgive me for such a long block of pointless text. Uh...thank you for allowing me to join. I hope I'm not a burden...

And sorry for such an idiotic question, but is it considered to be a necropost to post in a Pinned topic? The rules didn't say anything about it, unless I accidentally overlooked it.

--------------------
I have claimed Kanghaskhan.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Commander Wymsy
post Sep 22 2007, 12:40 AM
Post #2

Megalomaniac out for world domination
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 3

Greatest Team Ever

QUOTE(Swordsalmon @ Sep 21 2007, 10:30 PM) *
whereas most people want me to die. Most people hate me on sight, so I'm forced to stay inside and join forums for companionship. Not that that's a bad thing of course, they are fun and this one in particular looks lovely, and everyone seems nice. Maybe better than the place I moderate, especially since many people there think I'm some sort of horrible monster.

People say I have a wierd personality. I'm loyal and devoted to my superiors and those I love with a near-religious zeal, and serious to a fault. I can't take jokes well as a result. Most times, I'm often depressed and hateful of enemies, and extremely loving towards friends. Ever since a youth I was particularly close to betrayed me, I've had a huge distrust for most.

Stop being similar to me!

Kidding.

Err...please forgive me for such a long block of pointless text. Uh...thank you for allowing me to join. I hope I'm not a burden...

This is hardly a block of text, if you ask me.

And sorry for such an idiotic question, but is it considered to be a necropost to post in a Pinned topic? The rules didn't say anything about it, unless I accidentally overlooked it.

No, it's not necroposting. Necroposting can be done in a normal topic too, so long as you have something really important to add.

---

Welcome to GTS+. You must now be cleansed. Hold still.

*throws Doritos at you*

--------------------
Overtaken by Net & Zodi on that track!
+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Sep 22 2007, 12:42 AM
Post #3

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 1

Active Squad

Welcome to our site. cat.gif Be sure to stay active, and get your friends to join! =D

--------------------
"Java is to JavaScript as ham is to hamster."

+Quote Post

Swordsalmon
post Sep 22 2007, 12:46 AM
Post #4

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE("Mega Trickster")
No, it's not necroposting. Necroposting can be done in a normal topic too, so long as you have something really important to add.

Okay, thank you. happy.gif

QUOTE("BidoofsAreSassy")
Welcome to our site. cat.gif Be sure to stay active, and get your friends to join! =D

Oh, I'm definatly staying. This place looks really, really good. *Will try to get friends to join.*

--------------------
+Quote Post

Lord Raven
post Sep 22 2007, 12:52 AM
Post #5

i need something to put here
Group Icon

Group: Advisors
Member No.: 34

Active Squad

You seem like a quality member.

Come onto the IRC~

--------------------
+Quote Post

Liquefy
post Sep 22 2007, 01:00 AM
Post #6

I'm a model citizen?
Group Icon

Member No.: 169

Active Squad

Oh, never thought I'd see people I knew here. Well, I don't know you, but my cousin does. You know her better as "Naminé". You might recognize my screen name, might not. I joined FEW for about, like, five seconds. I wasn't really a huge fan of a few of the members there.

--------------------
[align=center][/align]
+Quote Post

Swordsalmon
post Sep 22 2007, 01:14 AM
Post #7

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

Woah, a fellow member of FEW! I remember you. Yeah, some of the people there were absolute jerks. They were/still are rather frightening.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Sep 22 2007, 02:25 AM
Post #8

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Member No.: 1

Active Squad

QUOTE(Swordsalmon @ Sep 22 2007, 01:46 AM) *
Oh, I'm definatly staying. This place looks really, really good. *Will try to get friends to join.*

Awesome, thanks. cat.gif

--------------------
"Java is to JavaScript as ham is to hamster."

+Quote Post

Guest_Hokkai No Oni_*
post Sep 22 2007, 05:12 AM
Post #9

Guests

Salutations.
+Quote Post

Lester Burnham
post Sep 22 2007, 06:13 AM
Post #10

Look closer.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 72

Active Squad

Hi, welcome to GTS+. happy.gif

--------------------
[align=center]I am the earth-mother, and you are all flops.
[/align]
+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Sep 22 2007, 01:29 PM
Post #11

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

My Favorites

I don't move at all and yet I still have like no friends other than from forums. Welcome, and as Ikey said, come onto the IRC channel sometime so we can all talk.

--------------------
Want a rotating avatar like mine? Check out my website: randimg!
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 03:59 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.