Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

READ ME FIRST

DO NOT make any 'click my eggs/Pokémon' threads/posts or any 'what is this egg' threads/posts or you WILL be warned 10% instantly!

129 Pages V  « < 126 127 128 129 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
GPX+ Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
timeerkat
post Jul 11 2019, 11:03 AM
Post #2541

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 16 515

bulbasaur army

QUOTE(Mikaku Onchi @ Jul 10 2019, 09:59 AM) *
@AregularFrankiefan In fact this is quite over odds! The odds for sos chaining are 1/315 without shiny charm when your chain is over 30 encounters. I have the shiny charm in this game so the odds for finding a shiny are higher, 1/273 encounters. I'm currently on a chain of 903, my second longest chain in terms of encounters but my longest in terms of time spent. I've never had my ds on for so long...omg. My longest chain ended on me finding a shiny caterpie when I was searching for Goomy. Metapod has a very common calling rate so that took less than 2 days. This one? More than a week and continuing.

Wow! I admittedly haven't played a game since Red/Blue, so I'm not familiar with how shiny chaining works, but that sounds both impressive and harrowing! Good luck in finally getting what you're after in the very near future!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Jul 12 2019, 01:59 AM
Post #2542

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 221 574

Random 'mons I like:

QUOTE(Mikaku Onchi @ Jul 10 2019, 09:59 AM) *
@AregularFrankiefan In fact this is quite over odds! The odds for sos chaining are 1/315 without shiny charm when your chain is over 30 encounters. I have the shiny charm in this game so the odds for finding a shiny are higher, 1/273 encounters. I'm currently on a chain of 903, my second longest chain in terms of encounters but my longest in terms of time spent. I've never had my ds on for so long...omg. My longest chain ended on me finding a shiny caterpie when I was searching for Goomy. Metapod has a very common calling rate so that took less than 2 days. This one? More than a week and continuing.

Oh, TIL. Legitimately didn't know that SOS calling had a completely different shiny rate. o_o Still, good luck, and I hope RNG is kind to you soon.

On an entirely different subject...

Happy Anniversary, AregularFrankiefan!

On this day, 5 year(s) ago, you registered on GTSPlus' forums!

Congrats!

Wow! I can't believe it's been this long already.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Jul 12 2019, 05:27 AM
Post #2543

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

Signed up with Pikipek because it's the least unappealing shiny of the trio

Good to see Pyukumuku in the top 10, hope we get to hunt it next time.

--------------------

Proud owner of the serial code assigned to Rana09938 (click to show)

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

AltanAries
post Jul 12 2019, 11:22 AM
Post #2544

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 221 577

Active Squad

Ahhhh can't help but to feel bummed out about the choices for this SWSH. I also just went with Pikipek because out of the three its the most "ok" one to me. Oh well. : p

--------------------
+Quote Post

Gigadyne
post Jul 13 2019, 12:16 AM
Post #2545

Pokemon Breeder
Group Icon

Member No.: 164 629

Heartgold Team

Bergmite making it into SWSH feels rather... random? Like Alomomola in past year, as the pokemon is among the unpopular ones.
Bruxish was among my votes for several SWSH's, and i am glad it's finally in.

Going to focus on from point of shard priorities, so:
Bergmite > Pikipek > Bruxish.

That's assuming if i won't get a streak of bad luck again.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mikaku Onchi
post Jul 13 2019, 07:28 AM
Post #2546

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

Member No.: 145 828

HEROES

Guys, after a tiring 1021 encounters chain I FAILED my Tauros/Miltank hunt. That was 2 days ago, I felt so miserable, it was a stupid mistake, I was multitasking and forgot to change the cursor thingie to BAG instead of ATTACK and well, I killed the Tauros that was on battle. I felt like crying.

On another note, I'm glad Bruxish is one of the choices for this month's swsh, I voted for it. Also, its shiny is so Chrismas-y grin.gif

--------------------

•TRINKET TRADING PLACE•||FC: 4055-4266-5767
POKEMON SHINY HUNTER//XY; ORAS; SUMO; USUM

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

PokeNOM NOM NOM
post Jul 13 2019, 08:00 AM
Post #2547

Spriter / Writer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 99 214

Active Squad

Nooooo Mikaku Onchi, I was really rooting for you! ;_;
Will you be trying again later?

I'm actually pretty pleased with the SWSH options, even if I didn't vote for them. I don't have any of them yet!
I'll be starting off with Pikipek, because I love the Pokémon as well as the shiny colors, so cute!
After that, I'll hunt Bruxish, those shiny colors are awesome. And if that all works out, I'll throw in a Bergmite hunt, too!

--------------------

Check out my GPX+ profile
to find out what I've contributed so far!

'Counterbalanced'
+Quote Post

Cytosine
post Jul 13 2019, 11:33 AM
Post #2548

shloop
Group Icon

Member No.: 37 706

swabbies

Sorry to hear that Mikaku sad.gif

Also these are interesting choices. I already have my Bi Flag Bird, so I'll pick Bruxish. I'm very curious who voted for Bergmite and why.

--------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+Quote Post

Gigadweeb
post Jul 17 2019, 06:39 AM
Post #2549

The Dragonslayer
Group Icon

Member No.: 44 890

pre-Gen V favs

Just logged back in today - can't believe it's been 10 years on this site! Obviously not as active as I used to be, but I'll always love this place.

--------------------
+Quote Post

timeerkat
post Jul 18 2019, 04:03 PM
Post #2550

Group Icon

bulbasaur army

I started with Pikipek since I love its shiny coloration the best of the three, and just hatched it this morning. Moved on to Bergmite since Bruxish kinda scares me, haha.

QUOTE(Mikaku Onchi @ Jul 13 2019, 05:28 AM) *
Guys, after a tiring 1021 encounters chain I FAILED my Tauros/Miltank hunt. That was 2 days ago, I felt so miserable, it was a stupid mistake, I was multitasking and forgot to change the cursor thingie to BAG instead of ATTACK and well, I killed the Tauros that was on battle. I felt like crying.

Oh no! I'm sorry, that stinks! sad.gif

QUOTE(Gigadweeb @ Jul 17 2019, 04:39 AM) *
Just logged back in today - can't believe it's been 10 years on this site! Obviously not as active as I used to be, but I'll always love this place.

Happy 10-year! I just hit mine a few months ago. Time sure flies!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mikaku Onchi
post Jul 23 2019, 01:23 PM
Post #2551

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

Member No.: 145 828

HEROES

Aww guys, thank you for the messages. I'll definitely try to sos shiny hunt Tauros and Miltank again, since it's the easiest way to do it. I've done some more hunts in this time I've been absent from the forums and I'm playing my copy of japanese Heart Gold. Why japanese? Much more affordable then the english copies you see online grin.gif

Regarding the swsh, I've yet to hatch my shiny but I haven't lost yet! Come to me X'mas Bruxish!

--------------------

•TRINKET TRADING PLACE•||FC: 4055-4266-5767
POKEMON SHINY HUNTER//XY; ORAS; SUMO; USUM

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

paparazzi
post Jul 26 2019, 04:20 AM
Post #2552

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 57 844

★ magic

grrr currently bred 4 shiny bruxishes and got none of them!! will have to take advantage of todays multiplier and honey before i work this weekend.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Darky
post Jul 29 2019, 03:10 AM
Post #2553

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 680

Active Squad

So far this is the most unlucky hunt for me so far. I don't even wanna check, how many pikipek eggs I've hatched. Ywah, I've been less active recwently, but it had never taken wholw two weeks to hunt. But I'm still hatchingx)Good luck everybody too and congrats to people, who have already finished their hunts=)
+Quote Post

KikiRukata
post Jul 29 2019, 10:23 AM
Post #2554

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 188 513

Active Squad

Hey everyone! I want to go for the Office Wars Achievement. But I don't have anyone to challenge. I want to go for Bidofo so I need someone that wants to race and go after either Dracowymsy or Zergoose. Would anyone be willing to race/help me with this? (Please message if interested!) Thank you!

This post has been edited by KikiRukata: Jul 29 2019, 10:23 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Melody Malone
post Jul 31 2019, 10:55 PM
Post #2555

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 330

Active Squad

I accidentally deleted an avatar pic someone here made for me a long time ago and now I have the sads.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Darky
post Aug 1 2019, 01:54 AM
Post #2556

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 680

Active Squad

1019 eggsies- no shiny pikipek for me this time. Am I sad?I think I shouldn't be too upset about it. I have anough prize points to buy the prize=)
+Quote Post

jeanmichel
post Aug 1 2019, 03:14 AM
Post #2557

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 99 852

Active Squad

I got my last pokemon of the SWSH at the very end!

So I got them three, 27 eggs for Pikipek (giving me the achievement), 545 for Bergmite and 390 for Bruxish.

I bred 120 Pikipek, 2190 Bergmite and 2 were shiny, 644 Bruxish and 1 was shiny.

Thank you for the generous multipliers at the end, and thank you for the honey+ too! Really awesome! smile.gif
+Quote Post

KikiRukata
post Aug 3 2019, 12:33 AM
Post #2558

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 188 513

Active Squad

Sorry for posting here. I need major help! I was on the mobile site and was in my daycare. I hit the donate eggs button and the site spqzzed for a split moment and asked me to confirm. I did and it released my eggs AND my daycare couple! Is there any way to get them back? I dont know what happened! I'd happily give up any other shiny/regular pokemon in my PC to have my Shiny Zergoose back...

This post has been edited by KikiRukata: Aug 3 2019, 01:50 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Level-X
post Aug 3 2019, 02:29 AM
Post #2559

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 170 583

Squad

QUOTE(KikiRukata @ Aug 3 2019, 12:33 AM) *
Sorry for posting here. I need major help! I was on the mobile site and was in my daycare. I hit the donate eggs button and the site spqzzed for a split moment and asked me to confirm. I did and it released my eggs AND my daycare couple! Is there any way to get them back? I dont know what happened! I'd happily give up any other shiny/regular pokemon in my PC to have my Shiny Zergoose back...

Really sorry that happened to you.. Sadly there isn't anything you can do about it now that it's released and been adopted. Since now it would be considered 'Trading' which is against the site rules. sad.gif You could try to hatch one again.. Save up Prize Points/Participate in any site events that may give you a chance at a Shiny Voucher.

--------------------

+Quote Post

timeerkat
post Aug 5 2019, 02:30 PM
Post #2560

Group Icon

bulbasaur army

QUOTE(KikiRukata @ Jul 29 2019, 08:23 AM) *
Hey everyone! I want to go for the Office Wars Achievement. But I don't have anyone to challenge. I want to go for Bidofo so I need someone that wants to race and go after either Dracowymsy or Zergoose. Would anyone be willing to race/help me with this? (Please message if interested!) Thank you!

I still need it too; message incoming.

QUOTE(KikiRukata @ Aug 2 2019, 10:33 PM) *

Ah man, I'm so sorry. That happened to me once with my original Clone Bulbasaur/Clone Squirtle breeding pair. sad.gif Unfortunately there's no reversing it that I know of.

--------------------
+Quote Post

129 Pages V  « < 126 127 128 129 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2019 - 03:55 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2019 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.