Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Exploration cycles?, How do the explorations cycle?
Eghorsty
post Sep 19 2024, 04:06 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 262 930

Dream Team

Hello I’ve been playing for a good while and have had fun! But I’ve not done explorations too much to learn anything there, and I’ve been curious how the Special Explorations for legendaries cycle and such, if anyone could help give an idea of when certain ones will go active
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

PuppyToast
post Sep 20 2024, 11:14 AM
Post #2

Part of this Complete Breakfast
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 19 787

Active Squad

Hey, I'm glad you're having fun!

The special explorations cycle at the beginning of every month and are picked randomly by our admin DarthKrytie. You are able to do 2 of them a month and the time limit to finish one is two weeks after they have cycled out of rotation. (So if you picked one up on the last day of the month before it cycles out, you have 2 weeks to complete it)

A current list of explorations (and their steps) is located on our user-run Wiki.

--------------------
(◕‿◕✿)
Join the GPX+ Discord!
I'm a Mod and an Artist happy.gif Feel free to hit me up here or on the Discord with any questions!
+Quote Post

Eghorsty
post Sep 20 2024, 04:44 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 262 930

Dream Team

Thank you very much for answering! Now it’s just a matter of hoping the expedition I need will be availiable by next month. Ofc uh…my interactions aren’t high enough, so I’d better see how many I need for the one I need, so thank you for the helpful link too!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2024 - 01:24 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.