Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
A Hoenn Journey
ShinyWoopWoop
post Jan 24 2010, 11:47 PM
Post #1

Baby lickitung pokemon
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8 623

SS Dream Team

This is an RP through the Hoenn region. There is no ultimate conflict, like Team Magma trying to catch Groudon or anything like that. But Team Rocket has moved into Hoenn after Team Magma and Aqua disbanded. They don't have any ultimate goal in the roleplay (at the moment) but there will be mini things involving them.

Rules (click to show)

Starter pokemon list
Ralts
Shroomish
Seedot
Lotad
Whismur
Duskull
Corphish

Character sign up sheet
Name: (first name, last name optional)
appearance: (description or picture - picture preferred)
trainer, coordinator, other: (trainer, coordinator, aspiring breeder, pokemon watcher etc)
personality:
Bio: -optional but if your character brings up his/her past they need an approved history-
team your aiming for by the end: (that way you'll know weather or not to get your hopes up for certain pokemon)

starter pokemon:
nickname: (if any)
personality: (make sure its similar to nature)

Secondary character:
name:
friend, rival, sibling etc:
how often will they appear: (if you know)
pokemon team: (you can add to this as the rp moves along)
personality:
(note that these people cannot be invincible. if say I want to be able to beat them even though you can't (and its not like I'm obviously weaker than you) I can same goes for other people)

my Character Sheet: will be done tomorrow I call ralts

This post has been edited by Itsuki: Jan 26 2010, 12:07 AM

--------------------

follow the thunder clapping quaqsire to Itsuki's Sprite shop

Signatures and other (click to show)
Squiby (click to show)

All Hail Running Wailord!

Credits (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

ShinyWoopWoop
post Jan 24 2010, 11:47 PM
Post #2

Baby lickitung pokemon
Group Icon

SS Dream Team

Characters

Itsuki (click to show)
Lucas (click to show)
Elle (click to show)
Skinn (click to show)

This post has been edited by Itsuki: Feb 2 2010, 05:53 PM

--------------------

Squiby (click to show)

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Lyceus
post Jan 25 2010, 01:04 PM
Post #3

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 48 078

X Team

Name: Lucas
appearance: Lucas
trainer, coordinator, other: Trainer and a partial Coordinator.
personality: Lucas, at times acts pretty bad ass, when really he's a bit of a softy. He hates it when he is susceptible to damage, be it emotional or physical and due to this he tries to act hard and scary. He is generally nice to his friends and others that he's close to and loves to help out at Pokecenters.
Bio: Hmm.. I will probably do this later.
team your aiming for by the end: Crawdaunt, Flygon, Milotic, Walrein, Plusle, Minun.

starter pokemon: Corphish
nickname: Corp
nature: Gentle
personality: Corp, unlike other Corphish is surprisingly nice. He takes not of other people and pokemons feelings and normally treats everyone with respect. Although a little shy, he is extremely happy to meet and talk to new people or pokemon.

I prove nothing about reading anything to do with the rules! blargagh.gif

This post has been edited by Proddit: Jan 25 2010, 02:46 PM
+Quote Post

Sonny
post Jan 25 2010, 01:15 PM
Post #4

Lady Btard :3
Group Icon

Member No.: 28 724

Favorites

Name: Elle
Appearance:

Trainer, coordinator, other: Trainer and aspiring breeder
Personality: Riley has an overall fun-loving personality. She loves being outdoors and basking in bright sunlight. She’s bubbly and always looking for an adventure. Although she loves to look on the bright side of things, she can sometimes get down in the dumps about mistakes she makes. She also tends to have a firey temper when she sees people mistreat pokemon.
Bio: Her mother and father were both trainers that roamed Johto in the “glory days” of the region. They beat all the gyms in Johto, but then decided to settle down. They moved to Ecrutek City where they had Elle, but before she was even a year old, they moved to Hoenn. Now that Elle’s 15, they’ve encouraged her to go out on her own journey.
Team your aiming for by the end: Ludicolo, Chimecho, Aggron, Pelipper, Hariyama, Torkoal

Starter pokemon: Lotad
Nickname: Tabby
Nature: Quirky
Personality: Lotad has a very… interesting personality. He likes to test Elle by doing things she specifically tells him not to. He’s very dedicated, but likes annoying her and doing silly things to gain’Elle's attention and adoration. Lotad’s behavior is much like a kindergarten crush.

This post has been edited by Sonny: Jan 25 2010, 01:17 PM

--------------------

Pink Domo sees you.
You should follow him to my party.

我会说中文。:]
+Quote Post

ShinyWoopWoop
post Jan 25 2010, 04:30 PM
Post #5

Baby lickitung pokemon
Group Icon

SS Dream Team

Proddit accepted and Sonny a believe you are missing something~! I will not say what, but you are~

--------------------

Squiby (click to show)

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Sonny
post Jan 25 2010, 11:40 PM
Post #6

Lady Btard :3
Group Icon

Member No.: 28 724

Favorites

Oops, haha.
I'm proving that I read them XDD

--------------------

Pink Domo sees you.
You should follow him to my party.

我会说中文。:]
+Quote Post

ShinyWoopWoop
post Jan 26 2010, 12:06 AM
Post #7

Baby lickitung pokemon
Group Icon

SS Dream Team

accepted we'll probably start tomarrow =3 so everyone... prepare we will start around Rustboro in the forest

--------------------

Squiby (click to show)

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

CDB
post Jan 27 2010, 09:16 PM
Post #8

8 year member huehuehue
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 873

CDB

Is this proof that I've read the rules? I'm pretty sure this is.

Character sign up sheet
Name: Skinn
appearance: Please tilt your head ninety degrees to the left.
trainer, coordinator, other: Coordinator
personality: He loves to show off both his own skills and his Pokémon's. He does know when he's beat, but he never gives up when faced with a difficult challenge. When it comes to battling, however, he flees whenever possible. He's almost always either grooming his Pokémon or picking berries. He loves cute Pokémon and rarely evolves them.
Bio: Skinn was abandoned by his family because he almost killed his sister at the age of two. It involved scissors and lots of crying. As he was kicked into the street, he hit his head on the hard ground and fell unconscious. When he awoke, he was nowhere near his house. He wasn't in a hospitable, either. He was in a cave. He found a Marill taking care of him. He lived with this Marill for a few years, but then was found by the local fisherman. The Marill disappeared without leaving a trace. At that time he was around ten years old. He soon became fascinated with making Pokémon look cute and pretty to keep his mind off of his dark past. He forgets about it by the time he's 14, though.
team your aiming for by the end: Duskull, Marill, Cyndaquil, Ralts, Igglybuff, and Mime Jr.

starter pokemon: Duskull
nickname: Holes
nature: Impish
personality: Holes loves to play pranks on people. He also loves to be adored and groomed by Skinn. He often sneaks up behind Skinn and gives him a lick to tell him that he wants a berry or that he feels dirty. Despite being a Ghost Pokémon, he gets scared very easily.

--------------------

| | |
+Quote Post

Wildivlax
post Jan 27 2010, 09:39 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Member No.: 56 338

Felisha's Team!

My proof is of essance
and with the proof i give my mesance

Name: Trace
Appearance: He's so wrapped up in cloaks and stuff, you can't see him at all
Breeder/Co-ordinator
Personality: Mysterious, yet shows a love for fire-types and Breloom.
Bio: An orphan, he ran away from the foster home and never looked back. This was when he was 8. He still hides under cloaks and stuff to make sure he is never sent back.
Team of dream: Breloom; Blaziken; Shedinja; Shriftry; Mr.Mime; Relicanth

starter: Shroomish
nickname:
nature: Adament
personality: Mysterious, just like Trace. It is very like Trace. It ran away from its family of Zigzagoons, Linoones, Brelooms and Shroomishes.

--------------------
Awesome And Funny Quotes (click to show)

Rank 28 overall poster
Aug. 19 2009 rank 4 poster
Oct. 22 2009+dec. 23 2009+June 25 2010 rank 16 poster
March 22 2010 rank 13 poster
March 31 2010 rank 8 poster
June 26 2010 rank 7 poster
December 28 2013 rank 2 poster
+Quote Post

Carlissa
post Jan 28 2010, 02:19 PM
Post #10

The Expecting Beauty
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 240

TeamMalek/TeamMartial

Name: Dan
appearance:
trainer, coordinator, other: Trainer
personality: -
Bio: Ever since Dan was young, he has dreamed of raising strong Poke'mon. Both of his older siblings had started their journey rather young, and both became quite sucessful in the Poke'mon world. However, Dan's parents had decided to hold him back, because they wanted him to get an education first. Of course, Dan was strongly dissapointed by this, and it caused him to run away from home. He managed to catch a Seedot with a Poke'ball, but he is currently strggling with his journey. Now, Dan is off to search for his older sister, hoping that she would give him some guidence.
team your aiming for by the end: Shiftry, Swampert, Salamence, Armaldo, Rhyperior, Arcanine

starter pokemon: Seedot
nickname: T.O.
nature: Quiet

Secondary

name: Carlie
trainer, coordinator etc: Advanced Trainer
friend, rival, sibling etc: Older sister of Dan
how often will they appear: Randomly, I guess...
pokemon team: Mismagius, Shedinja, Drapion, Alakazam, Steelix, Froslass
Appearance:

This post has been edited by Carlissa: Jan 29 2010, 02:20 PM
+Quote Post

ShinyWoopWoop
post Jan 28 2010, 07:32 PM
Post #11

Baby lickitung pokemon
Group Icon

SS Dream Team

Joker and Trace accepted

we'll have to see about you my dear Carlissa ^_^.gif

I'm sorry this rp wont start until I get my new laptop cord. which will probably be a few days. I old one like blew up XD so I'm using my moms laptops and the keyboard is smaller so it bothers me to use it sorry for the wait

for those I'm rping with in other rps I'm sorry I'll do my best but I wont be able to rp much until I get my chord

--------------------

Squiby (click to show)

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Lyceus
post Jan 29 2010, 12:20 PM
Post #12

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 48 078

X Team

Okay Itsuki, I will just carry on to Cherrygrove in my RP.
+Quote Post

ShinyWoopWoop
post Feb 2 2010, 05:47 PM
Post #13

Baby lickitung pokemon
Group Icon

SS Dream Team

please read all of this before posting

ok everyone we are starting near Rustboro. The pokemon you run into don't neccesarily have to be from the area (it could be a rattata even though their not in that area in the game) but it has to make sense (no cacturne in the forest or anything like that) and you still need my permission to capture it. but you can make pokemon appear as you wish (if it makes sense)

my town Cinadon Will be located somewhere between Rustboro and Mauville. So pretty much anywhere from fighting Roxanne to Wattson we can stop at my town. (minus heading in the dewford direction) my parents are gym leaders of ghost types so if there is some gym none of us feel like going (like dewford or some other one because its an island or far out or just plain none of us... want to go there XD) you can battle my parents instead for their gym badge

I will act as judge in Gym battles every time (Regardless if I am playing the role of gym leader or not) so I will decide whether or not your pokemon faints and who wins. I will not be cheap and say you lose just because I dont like you or say you win just because your a person not a npc. no I will flip a coin and decide you have my word that is exactly how I will decide who wins and loses... the winner will be decided by me via flipping coin at the begining but the information will not be given until the end of the battle so that it is still a surprise

for contests I will pull names from a hat to see who goes onto the final rounds. (I'll have everyones names and a few blanks for other characters in a hat and draw them)

if you are vs. and NPC in a contest battle I will pm you the results (whether you win or lose) and the persons pokemon and you can do both sides of the battle. or just state that you won or lost if you really don't wanna do that) if you say you win when I said you lost you will be disqualified from the contest.

if you are vs another person I will state when time is up and who has won or lost. or if it seems that a pokemon has been taking a lot of damage I will state weather a pokemon has fainted or not. please in this case do your best to be descriptive so I can decide how many points each person will lose. if in the end I can't imagine how the battle went exactly I will just flip a coin. if not I will pick the person I think best to move on.

if it is the final round and it is you vs and NPC you just win by default and you can either state that or write out your battle

if anyone doesn't trust me for when I'm battling I'll choose someone not part of the battle to flip a coin and choose. if no one has a problem it will still be me.

I'm sorry if this seems confusing and I will clarify it for anyone who needs me too. I just decided to say this all now so the question of "how do we figure out who will win" doesn't come up later ^_^.gif

if anyone has any problems with this let me know I'm willing to comprimise

ALSO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE While we're not really gonna pay attention to a pokemons specific level. and the order your pokemon learns moves doesn't have to be the same as in the game please don't give your pokemon all the strong moves in the begining please be practical.

(like no close combat while its still your pokemons first gym battle or something like that)

This post has been edited by Itsuki: Feb 2 2010, 05:51 PM

--------------------

Squiby (click to show)

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wildivlax
post Feb 2 2010, 05:58 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

Member No.: 56 338

Felisha's Team!

yay! RP is up!

--------------------
Awesome And Funny Quotes (click to show)

Rank 28 overall poster
Aug. 19 2009 rank 4 poster
Oct. 22 2009+dec. 23 2009+June 25 2010 rank 16 poster
March 22 2010 rank 13 poster
March 31 2010 rank 8 poster
June 26 2010 rank 7 poster
December 28 2013 rank 2 poster
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th May 2024 - 02:18 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.