Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The End of the Races, Sign-Ups Still Open~
Xion
post Apr 10 2010, 05:10 AM
Post #1

Some silly girl
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 51 296

Active Squad

The End Another Race

A fire cat, the last of its kind, ran through the forest trying to avoid predators. It lashed its tail, embers flying, all the time. It was midnight, and the fire cat knew the humans and almost all sub-species were sleeping. It thought it was safe, for no creature preyed on fire. The cat's head turned at the smallest rustle still, but nothing appeared.

It traveled like this for another hour until it deemed its surroundings safe. It had just settled down and closed its fiery orange eyes when something leaped from the bushes. It snapped the neck of the fire cat and then ate it raw. When finished, the predator stood. It had presumed the shape of its latest prey. It was a complete replica except for the eyes, which where instead an icy blue.

"Another done," it purred, "many more to go."

Rules (click to show)

Know the rules? Great. Now continue.

What You Need To Know (click to show)

I will be controlling the thing killing the races, if you are wondering. ^_^.gif

Sign-Up Form (click to show)

Accepted Characters (click to show)

This is my first RP, so let me know if something needs clarifying. grin.gif

This post has been edited by Xion: May 23 2010, 09:59 PM

--------------------
Mm, I should probably add some of my drawings to this. Make it pretty again.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Xion
post Apr 21 2010, 06:49 PM
Post #2

Some silly girl
Group Icon

Active Squad

Name: Generz

Race: Shapeshifter of sorts. Can turn into anything it has made extinct.

Appearance: Only currently known forms are its natural form, which it looks like a rather regular human, with black hair that falls to the middle of its back. It has icy blue eyes show no feeling, just pure death.
Generz wears long black pants and a tight fitting white shirt with a gold key hanging from a necklace.

Its fire cat form is its newest form. It has the size of a typical house cat, just with wider shoulders. Its fur is orange with deeper orange stripes. It possesses the ability to control fire, embers flies from the tail whenever it moves. The eyes still remain icy blue, however.

Personality: Generz cares about nothing except self-preservation, so it kills races to make sure it lives. There is no mercy in its brain, only death and pain.

History: Making races extinct from the beginning of time, it has made countless races go extinct. Now it is moving to its biggest project yet: making all human-based creatures extinct.

Other: Not that I haven't mentioned.

What is missing?: Rule 4.

--------------------
+Quote Post

shambles
post Apr 22 2010, 09:03 PM
Post #3

I rolled a one. Again.
Group Icon

Member No.: 37 687

Assemble!

So ah,
how is it that no one's signed up for this yet?
Welp, save me a seat, I'm working on my profile(s) as we type.
*is so totally not a stalker*

--------------------
previously doped up dolly.

+Quote Post

Xion
post Apr 22 2010, 09:39 PM
Post #4

Some silly girl
Group Icon

Active Squad

Okay, Dolly.

Eh, it doesn't matter that you're stalking me via GTS. As long as you don't start stalking me in RL. grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

shambles
post Apr 22 2010, 09:45 PM
Post #5

I rolled a one. Again.
Group Icon

Member No.: 37 687

Assemble!

That's just it,
I'm not intentionally stalking you on GTS ah, anywhere. shift.gif

--------------------
previously doped up dolly.

+Quote Post

Xion
post Apr 22 2010, 09:48 PM
Post #6

Some silly girl
Group Icon

Active Squad

xD Just get to working, Dolly.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Zuke
post Apr 30 2010, 05:56 PM
Post #7

I'm Baaack (Like A Boss)
Group Icon

Member No.: 88 009

This is me

Name: Zuke Raze
Race:Human. Can put on armor from any element
Appearance: Zuke is dressed in all black. He loves to have a weapon with him. When he is walking in public he hides his weapons.

Zuke's Fire Armor he is controlling the fire that turns into his armor. His clothes turn into a full body armor set.

Zuke's Darkness Armor Zuke grows wings and the light around him goes away. He tends to have his wings turn into dark weapons when he wants.
Personality: Someone who is talkative at times, but not mostly. When he is alone he just sleeps or uses his powers. He tends to fly in the sky at night, but not near the moon.
History: He was regular and had nothing until someone came to town looking for him. he was engraved with ancient words in his heart. he was touched by Death, but came back by the man. he was then able to use Dark armor. He was burnt by a Sacred Fire when the man tried to attack him. His dad ran out on him and his mom when he was born. He had a tingling sensation in his heart when the last Fire Cat died.
What is missing?: Rule 4

This post has been edited by Shadow Lucario: May 3 2010, 08:58 PM

--------------------
So who likes comebacks? I do, because I'm Baaack!

Zuke's Fight Majors (click to show)

Whoa Applejack, you eat all those apples!
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Apr 30 2010, 06:03 PM
Post #8

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 552

Sweet Nightmares

Stalkstalkstalk Rp threads~

Anyway, I should get to work. Space filler for meeee~

Question,
We can have a sort of demonic (or just plain demon,) charrie, as long as they don't kill anything or stuff, correct?
And I wanna see if I could...
Would it be possible to have a human character with the ability to summon 'Spirits'? Not many, just seven.

This post has been edited by Shadow Dragon: Apr 30 2010, 08:24 PM

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Apr 30 2010, 06:09 PM
Post #9

Some frickin' video game nerd.
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 016

Unbreakable Team

Hmm, I'll join this, Xion! ^_^.gif

You'll probably have Lila again along with others. XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

CDB
post Apr 30 2010, 06:30 PM
Post #10

8 year member huehuehue
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 873

CDB

I feel like roleplaying for some unknown reason.

Name: Bone Ashdull

Race: Human

Appearance: Bone Ashdull is human, but looks nothing like one. His head is always covered by a mask, except for his mouth. His teeth are the size of shark teeth. They've been sharpened by ash and bone since he was born. Even his molars can pierce through bone. His tongue always hangs out of his mouth, and it's a miracle how he doesn't end up biting it. His torso is like a regular human's. His limbs are twice the length of the average human. His arms and legs were stretched from birth. His fingernails are about three inches long, and two inches of each nail were dipped in liquid metal, resulting in knife-like fingers. His feet are bare, but the soles have been hardened to the point where shoes are unnecessary.

Personality: Bone's appearance is nothing like his personality. He's a kind and loving man, but only to the ones he calls friends. His body was built for killing, but he rarely ever kills. When he is angered, however, he loses all consciousness and goes on a killing spree. He can hold his temper, though, and is patient as well. He likes to teach, but the only thing he knows how to do well is to destroy.

History: Bone was born into a community where killing was normal. No one trusted anybody else. Bone's limbs were stretched daily from birth, and his teeth were carved into weapons. One day, however, the people of his kind started to die out. Soon, only Bone was left. It is unknown how they died, but their bodies were never found. Bone tried to escape from this past of his. Everyone shunned him because of his appearance, so Bone never had much interactions with others. He did make friends with a cat, but the cat ran away.

Other: He's currently learning how to sing. He is horrible at it, but he tries anyways.

What is missing?: The rule after the third one and before the fourth one which is numbered five. Rule number four.

--------------------

| | |
+Quote Post

Xion
post Apr 30 2010, 11:01 PM
Post #11

Some silly girl
Group Icon

Active Squad

O_O I leave for two days to come back to find replies? I'm happy!

QUOTE(Shadow Dragon @ Apr 30 2010, 06:03 PM) *
Stalkstalkstalk Rp threads~

Anyway, I should get to work. Space filler for meeee~

Question,
We can have a sort of demonic (or just plain demon,) charrie, as long as they don't kill anything or stuff, correct?
And I wanna see if I could...
Would it be possible to have a human character with the ability to summon 'Spirits'? Not many, just seven.

Yes, both of those are fine. I never said there couldn't be somewhat evil charries. I just said Generz was the only killing thing around. grin.gif Summoning some spirits would be fine, but they should be a bit hard to control. Spirits do have some intelligence, after all.

Zuke and Bone are accepted~

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post May 1 2010, 07:18 AM
Post #12

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Yay. This means I can use one of my never-used Charries now.

And, yes, I'm working on the Spirits. It's quite fun, but hard surfing through Photobucket to find suitable pictures to escape having to write them out later.

Name: Maya Blackwood
Age: Unknown to most, really now 19, but appears about 14
Race: Human. Often mistaken for a Witch, she has a job of a Summoner, so everyone that belongs to the Church hates her. Can summon up to ~seven~ different spirits (include in ‘Other’).

Appearance: Maya
Maya is a small girl, standing at 4’8” with a skinny, pale look. Her skin is rather pale, white as a sheet. Most think this is makeup, but that is really her skin tone. Her hair is a jet black, put into two pigtails reaching to her waist, held by two red feathery bands. Some think this came from Agni, the Phoenix. Her bangs reach to her shoulders, but are not put into the pigtails. The bangs often cover her right eye. Her eyes are a pale red, surrounded by deep blood red eye liner and eye shadow.

Maya’s choice of clothing is a kimono. It is of a reddish-orange, with several designs on it. The collar of it has a rather thick black band around it, with a thin reddish orange line before it. Where the black band starts going down, there is a large skull-shaped medal attached. This works a bit like a shield. The sleeves are long, and they also droop rather much. Although they are to reach over the hands, they normally fall down to the elbows. The sleeves themselves droop just about to her knees. On the drooped part of the sleeve, thought, is a spider web design. On her arms is a pair of gloves, reaching halfway between her wrists to her elbows. They have a tight-knit fishnet deign, black fabric under them, with a little leather strap just before the end of them. Around the waist is a ribbon. It is black and gray, checkered design, with little black frills surrounding it. The bottom half of the kimono has a thick black band of the neckline going down, then around the ends of it. On the bottom of it, thought, fading into from the waist is a flower design of pale yellows. The kimono also trails along; being it appears to be made for a taller person. Under the komodo, thought, one could see that Maya wears a pair of black stockings. For footwear, Maya wears a pair of simple black flats.

Maya, as it seems, carries around a few items. Around her waist, under the komodo, it a brown belt, equipped with her possessions. One is a small, wooden wand. This is ever needed for channeling magic, or to summon and return Spirits. Second, in a small sack, is a small little book. It was given to her by someone she would rather not speak about. It teaches the basics and all of summoning. A second small sack is on the belt, this one filled with whatever money she can get these days. Finally, she has a dagger, with a silver blade and brown hilt. If her Sprits cannot be used, this dagger is her only other protection. Other then what’s on the belt, Maya has one other thing. She has a pale yellow umbrella, with a long straight silver hilt. This, maybe, could be used as a weapon if used right.

Personality: Maya is a very quiet person, and rather cold. Really, it seems Maya does not talk at all, and will often glare at others. When she does talk, thought, is really only when spoken too. But, if one was to…spy on her, Maya will open up to her Spirits more then actual people. But, she will fall silent if you make yourself known. And, if ever inquired about things like the past, Maya won’t answer at all. Subjects like this, now, are rather privet. It’s a very low chance if you spy on her you shall learn a few secrets.

Maya is not a very social person. She will try to avoid crowds, as well. Plus, she doesn’t make friends. To tell the truth, Maya does not trust many people other then her Spirits. It’s very hard to earn her trust, much less become a ‘friend’. Meaning, she will trust you with things, saved for secrets, but if your near death Maya isn’t about to step in and help. But, if you were to help Maya, she’ll just wave you away. A loner she is, only caring about her self really and the Spirits. A bit stubborn, too. But she’ll get mad if anyone points out her pride.

History: Maya, from who knows when, was born to a pair of Summoners living on a little farm several miles from the nearest town. They could both summon two Spirits. At a young age, even before she could walk, Maya remembers being taken care of by the Spirits along with her Parents, learning slowly about them. As she got older, she began learning the basics of the Spirits, such as their elements.

At a young age as well, Maya herself displayed powers like her parents. Unexpectedly, at the age of about seven or so, Maya made her first Summon. She did this on accident, and even her parents don’t know where it would have come from. But, it was of a large, dark shadow, which her Parents thought was a Demon. Of course, this Spirit was harmless at first.

For a year it followed Maya around, teaching it a few things himself. Mostly about the Darkness Element, being that was what he was made of. Really, it took a bit, but her Parents understood that he was just a Spirit, somehow summoned. Alas, he was harmless. But, he showed his true colors only a year later.

It was a simple day, just turning to spring. Both Maya and the Spirit were hanging out after dark in the backyard, playing around with the newly grown flowers in the field. She was still seven at the time, for her birthday was in the summer winter months. The Spirit and Maya were perfectly fine there, playing among the flowers. Then, the unthinkable happened. There was a scream from inside the house, her mother’s, but it was short lived. Maya herself was terrified, but attempted to run into the house to see what was wrong. But, the Spirit held her back. Even thought the Spirit didn’t speak much, Maya could tell he didn’t want her going into the house now.

But, then, something made its way onto the back porch. Maya wasn’t sure what – it was too dark to see – but certainly the Spirit didn’t like it. His grip on the small child tightened. And, as the creature made its way onto the grass, the Spirit slowly backed away with Maya. Then, when the creature made a sudden leap towards the two, the Spirit took Maya, and rather quickly as they could to make it into the forest. The Spirit hid Maya in an old, hollow tree trunk, hoping she would be safe for now. Alas, the Spirit, thought, went out to face the creature. All she heard after that was the clash of swords. She didn’t dare to look out to see what was happening.

Maya, after a while, fell asleep.

It wasn’t till early dawn she awoke. There, she saw the Spirit was shaking her awake. Apparently, whatever that was last night had gone off, but not without a warning. From what the Spirit said, it was going to come back one day. And one day, she wasn’t going to be protected. But, alas, Maya shook that off. That day could happen in years for all she knew. But alas, more horrors were to come.

Once they got to the house, the Spirit went in first, followed by Maya. The two explored the first level of the house, finding only red stains on the floors. They went to the second level, the last level, to find the same thing. Red stains. Her parents were no were to be found. Instead, they found a little book. It was her mother’s, showing basics of Summoning. Even thought Maya was only about seven, she took the book. She wanted to be like her parents, and growing up came all too soon. She took some other things as well. First was one of her mother’s kimonos, one she was told from her mother’s traveling days, even if was much to big on her. Along with that she took a simple wooden wand, which she had seen both her Parents use to Summon Spirits. Maya also took some money she could find, along with a few other things.

Then, Maya and the Spirit were off on the road now. They couldn’t stay, for they feared the creature would come back to hunt down Maya. Thus, this is it all started. For a time, the Spirit took good care of Maya, becoming like a second Father. And, during that time, she trained more and more to tame the Summoning power. She knew the names of the Spirits her parents had, being they were needed to Summon. Then, Maya realized something. The Spirit could be Summoned, but he needed a name. A good name, too. She pondered this for some time, but finally came up with a name; Melanthios, after a character in a story she was once told. Melanthios was a brave hero in the story, and the Spirit was just like him. The Spirit apparently liked the name.

Even thought it was hard, even with the Spirits and all, Maya and Melanthios made it through. Through troubles and good times, the duo made it through the years. And, over the years, Maya was able to use her Summon Abilities better. It was…good enough. They made it through. That was all that mattered. And, alas, no attacks from an odd creature. Yet.

Around three years ago, thought, Maya met an odd man. He was rather old, and he claimed his days were coming to an end. But, from what he said, he had three Spirits which could be summoned. This, now, perked Maya’s attention. He told her of a Light Spirit by the name of Yeira. But, the second one confused Maya a bit. The second was a Spirit of Iron by the name of Izo. From what the man told her, Iron is a rather odd Element, with not many Spirits of Iron anymore. The last was a Spirit of Ice named Hisolda. Quickly after that, the man went away.

Later on, Maya tried these new Summons. First was Yeira, the Spirit of Light. She took the form of a beautiful angel. The second she tried was Izo, Spirit of Iron. He was a large knight, surly almost seven feet tall. He was quiet, thought, and didn’t really talk. Last was Hisolda, Spirit of Ice. To her dismay, even thought the first of the Summon worked, she just couldn’t get the Spirit to appear. But, she got two out of three.

Alas, here and there, Maya has picked up odd jobs. And, well, has…borrowed things from others. A cute child and a silent shadow make a great team. But, now on this day, they travel through a small little town. Stopping for a rest now, Maya wonders what the future may bring. Pity that it may end in tragedy, or happiness for it to end well.

Other: The Spirits are summoned by calling out the name and ‘title’ of the spirit; such as when summoning Kanja, she would call out the name and ‘Spirit of Water’. Apparently, they cannot die, but can reach a state where a very long rest, reaching from several days to a few weeks, is needed until another battle. The most Maya will summon at once is two. But, more can be summoned, but it takes a lot of strength to do so. Also, if more then just two are summoned, Maya can possibly lose control of them. Thus, they will act on their own thoughts, possibly destroying everything in sight.
Here is a list of the Seven Summonses:

The Phoenix, Agni , Spirit of Fire. Summoned in volcanic areas, can consume fire as well as control it. Can use fake death, thus turning to ash to escape the enemy. But, in only a few moments after, Agni will be ‘reborn’ or reformed in a way. Also a way of flight transportation, but being Agni does not like others on his back.

The Wolf, Swarup Swarup, Spirit of Nature. Summoned in Forest Areas, often howls to frighten the opponent and able to change the course of the winds and able to slightly levitate with winds (mostly used against flying opponents). Big enough for Maya to ride! Then again, Maya is small.

The Serpent, Kanja , Sprit of Water. Summoned in lakes or oceans, and able to dive into the deepest depths to retrieve things, as well as ferry people across the water. He gets cranky easily, sadly.

The Griffin, Anemone , Spirit of Wind. Summoned in windy areas, such as atop of mountains/cliffs, and able to ferry anyone over the winds.

The Angel, Yeira , Spirit of Light. Summoned during the day or in ‘Holy’ Places, and able to control light and heal others, thought rarely summoned. Uses Light Magic to attack and defend, and heal of course.

The Demon, Melanthios , Spirit of Darkness. Summoned during the night or in places like Graveyards, and able to control the darkness and mix with shadows, thought rarely summoned in BattleForm.

The Knight, Izo , Spirit of Iron. Summoned in towns and just about anywhere, and has quite the strength and acts as a bodyguard. He’s quiet, and does not talk. Mostly just nods the head and such. But once he does one can notice his voice seems…hollow.

What is missing?: Rule IV

This post has been edited by Shadow Dragon: May 1 2010, 07:48 AM

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Xion
post May 1 2010, 10:56 AM
Post #13

Some silly girl
Group Icon

Active Squad

Accepted. awesome.gif

I think I should go work on my characters . . .

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post May 1 2010, 01:47 PM
Post #14

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Hurrp~ I present a second Charrie~ I think I'll stop here for now, until I can think up something suitable for another...

Name: Delta Diotrephes
Race: Human. Thought a fighter by job, she actually has some Light Magic. Delta is able to speed up the process of healing in a way, thus having wounds heal much faster then normal. Most think that, really, the magic works to heal someone, down speed up the process.

Appearance: Delta
Delta stands at 5’10” with a skinny frame, allowing her to be agile. Even thought Delta doesn’t seem to have much strength, it would surprise people how well she can fight. She has light brown hair, normally in a double fashion – her hair on the back of her head is normally tied into a pair of pigtails, tied with two yellow hair ties, while the hair towards the sides of her head are sleeked back. Her eyes are a storm gray color.

Her choice of clothing, thought, isn’t what one would think is for fighting. Delta wears a no-sleeve white dress, which falls to just about her knees. The collar of the dress mostly lies flat, outlined with three red ribbons. The three ribbons are tied at both of her shoulders and at the end of the neckline. Around her waist is a red ribbon, tied to the side with the ribbon ends falling down to her knees. One her arms, halfway between the elbow and the shoulders to the wrists, are pieces of fabrics, acting much like sleeves. The droop down rather low, right down to her ankles, almost to the ground, when Delta has her arms down. They stay on with two woven red strings, connecting to the top of the sleeves. Around the tops is a blue ribbon, and around the bottom is a red ribbon. Her footwear is of white boots with red soles. They are tied with blue ribbons. The top is folded down, the upper part with red ribbon and the bottom with blue. From the boots are two red strings weaving around her legs, tying around her ankles.

Personality:
Delta really is a kind girl, and will help anyone who asks for help. To most, Delta seems like the kind of person that always has a smile on her face. To tell the truth, it’s rare that you’ll see Delta sad. But, she does have a short temper. So, seeing her angry is actually normal. She’s a bit stubborn, too. Delta, even if she’ll give help to others, won’t ask for help on her own. She’ll want to take care of the problems herself.

To friends, Delta is extremely loyal. She’ll easily make friends with just about anyone. Alas, sometimes Delta can trust others a little too easily. But Delta tries not to make friends with any…shifty characters. Then again, Delta isn’t one to judge by looks. Sometimes this can get her into trouble. Poor Delta.

History:
Delta was born in a little village, the fifth child in the family – hence the name Delta. She had four older brothers, and was the last child in the family. The Diotrephes Family lived in a village that was just like any other, yet all of the members had some sort of Light Magic, as well as follow the rules of a Fighter – hand to hand combat, no weapons what so ever, thought sometimes they were allowed. From a yearly age, about six, Delta herself began training, like her older brothers before her.

At that age, Delta showed signs of having her Mother’s – yes, Mother’s – talents as a Fighter. Although women didn’t always join the normal fights that are held in town, her Mother was consider one of the best among the females of the village. But, like said, women didn’t always fight like the men did. Yet they showed strengths just like the village men did.

Only a few years later – Delta was eleven – the town was attacked by an odd creature. Half of the village was burned down, and almost all of the villagers were killed. Those who did survive made it out right in time. Delta’s Father came out alive, along with the two youngest of her brothers. Her Mother was killed, along with the other two brothers of hers. But, alas, once it was all over and the survivors went back to look, they found an odd sight. Even thought blood was splattered everywhere, there were no bodies.

After that, the villagers left all went in different directions. Some went to start another village. Some went to find other survivors. Other took to the roads, like the last Diotrephes. Those in the small group didn’t last very long. During the first winter, some died. Those who died also included Delta’s Father. Slowly, once again, the group either died or went away. Soon, at the age of fifteen, Delta was on her own.

It was hard for the first few months, but slowly Delta got used to living on the road. Slowly, but she got used to it. She took up jobs here and there, try to make a living. But, alas, it didn’t always work. Most doubted her just by looks when she took up some jobs. Alas, she showed them. Delta was brought up by fighting parents, so she was strong.

For eight years it has been like that. And for those eight years, Delta has been wondering what has happened to the other villagers, and her brothers. Are they all still alive? Or may they have all died off. Delta wasn’t sure anymore. Some times, she can’t even remember what they looked like, sadly. But, it’s how life is.

It is either cruel or pleasant. You will never know which one it is.

Other: Anything that doesn't fit in the other categories.

What is missing?: Rule IV

This post has been edited by Shadow Dragon: May 1 2010, 01:49 PM

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Xion
post May 1 2010, 09:12 PM
Post #15

Some silly girl
Group Icon

Active Squad

Accepted as well.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post May 1 2010, 09:16 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Name: Lila Jozalynn Wersteeg

Race: Gnome. Can make realistic illusions. She can also summon weapons to fight. Mainly a pickaxe.

Appearance: Lila is very small, being 2'10". This is normal though, since she's, you know, a Gnome. Her hair is blonde and messy even though it's tied in a small ponytail that doesn't even reach her shoulders. Her eyes are pale blue and she has small fangs. The back of her neck as a scar in the form of three scratches.

She wears a pale green shirt that has no collar and short flowy sleeves. She has a white woolen sweatshirt neatly tied around her waist, which holds her beige miniskirt. She has black leggings and wears sandals most of the time.

Personality: Lila is a fun-loving girl; she's always playful and happy. She will do anything to lend a hand to her friends. With a great sense of humor and indestructible determination, Lila makes a great ally despite her short size. She refers to herself as "fun-sized" and will correct anyone that calls her "short" or "tiny".

It's not hard to annoy or anger her though, as she has a short temper. She isn't very violent unless enraged though. When sad, she'll cry a lot and it's hard to stop her. She tends to be a bit sensitive and easily saddened too. However, nothing seems to scare her; she could stand up to a Giant and she won't even be scared.

One of Lila's biggest flaw is that she's highly irresponsible. She can't be trusted in doing something alone because it's almost sure that she'll screw up one way or another. She's not very mature, easily distracted and very gullible. She also swears a lot.

Lila's an alcoholic despite her young age. Often drinking until she passes out, it's very easy to bribe her with her addiction. She has unnaturally high alcohol tolerance yet still manages to waste herself almost every day. Her head is always pounding because she has hangovers pretty much everyday.

History: Born in a small, yet rich, family (no pun intended), Lila had a fairly calm childhood with a few friends. Her mother died of a generalised cancer when she was only 6. Because of that, she was forced to live with her father, who she hated. Thanks to him, her temper grew much shorter and she became easily annoyed by most things, although, after a few years, she started developping a more cheerful and playful personality, although her short temper stayed.

At 13, she and her father were attacked by a small horde of demons that were after their money. Lila, scared out of her mind, created an illusion to hide herself behind as the demons completely destroyed her home and tore apart her father right in front of her. Left scarred and homeless by this, the tiny girl was forced to wander around the land to find a home and food.

She was forced to beg for money and to live in the streets, which didn't quite work. So, being the sneaky Gnome she was, used illusions to steal food and clothes, perfectionning them at the same time. Thanks to her powers, she managed to live fairly easily despite being homeless. In fact, she kind of enjoyed it.

After around a year, she finally dared doing something that she wanted to do for a while; sneak into a house thanks to her illusions and manage to sleep on a comfy bed instead of cardboard boxes and concrete. After choosing her target, she proceeded to sneak inside at night, being invisible thanks to her illusions. It worked for the first few days, but she was eventually caught in less than a week.

The house's owner thought that she was trying to rob him, which was false. Lila explained what she was doing and the man instantly warmed up to her. After all, she seemed rather nice. He forgave her and let her stay at his house, which delighted the Gnome. She befriended the young man and they became best of friends.

At 16 though, her worst fears became reality; the demons that had killed her father attacked her and the man. This time, she didn't have time to hide, so she had to run away from them. In the process, she earned the scar on the back of her neck. Completely depressed after these events, she fell victim to alcohol, using it to drown her sorrows. This is when she became alcoholic and started swearing a lot.

Now she has settled in a small, quiet town where she can stay away from trouble. However, trouble may come to her...

Other: She has a huge fear of demons and will freak out if she sees one, drunk or not. However, she has learned to face her fears, so she will stand her ground. Blood can also make her queasy.
What is missing?: Rule Number IV

--------------------
+Quote Post

Xion
post May 1 2010, 09:20 PM
Post #17

Some silly girl
Group Icon

Active Squad

Accepted, Darkie.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post May 1 2010, 11:44 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Now to make a profile that wasn't copypasted. XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

Caramel Toffee
post May 3 2010, 07:10 PM
Post #19

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 457

Awesomeness

Name: Flora Wildflower
Race: Fairy...Flora can fly, do magic, talk to animals, and she knows karate.((XD))
Appearance: Flora
Flora, being a fairy, is only 8" tall, quite tiny. Flora has straight, cotton candy colored pink hair which falls down to the end her back. She has bangs that are parted in the middle and swept to either side of her forehead, held by pink bobby pins. On the back of her head there is always a pink bow that is made of silk. Flora has bright magenta eyes which many fairies admire. Flora also has a set of pink wings, a bit like butterfly wings, at the top of her back. She has perfect white teeth and pink lips. Flora usually wears light pink lip gloss and eye shadow when she puts on make up. Her favorite outfit is a short pink dress with a big bow in the back, much like the one in her hair. The dress has poofy sleeves and a sash around Flora's waist. With the dress, she wears tiny pink slippers with sparkles on the tips.
Personality: Flora is very playful, but when a matter is important she will be more serious. Flora is very trustworthy and dependable. She will never share anyones secrets and will always complete any task you give her. If any of her friends ask her to do something for them, she will help, usually without second thought. Flora is a bit short tempered, however. She will get mad at small things quite often. She gets especially angered when bigger creatures make fun of her tiny size. She's a fairy, she can't help it!
History: Flora is the oldest of 5 younger siblings. She was born in a field of wildflowers (hence the name "Flora Wildflower) in the middle of the day. At the age of 9, her father was sent to look for some leaves for new bedspreads in the Wildflowers' home. Soon after he went to get them he was attacked by a bear in a nearby forest. After that, Flora has feared of bears for her whole life. After her father was attacked, she had much more housework to do. She was always being sent out to do errands and things, causing her to become more independent.
At the age of 12, Flora received her license to practice magic. For her birthday, she received a book of spells from her mother and a wand, basically a small stick of wood with magical abilities. She transferred to a magic school for just fairies where she made many friends. There, she learned everything about magic, and learned how to conjure things, talk to animals, and many other things.
When Flora was 15, her small home was raided by mysterious figures. Flora could not identify what any of them were, they were just black and floating. They had arms and mouths, filled with very sharp teeth. One of the things took her mother and never returned her. The others took most of the families money and food. Flora was forced to leave the house, running to her friend Lavender's house with her 5 other siblings. Lavender happened to be quite wealthy, and her mother willingly invited Flora and her siblings to live with them. Flora got a job as an apprentice at a magical supplies shop and helped support Lavender's family and also saved some of it for herself.
When Flora was 17, she decided to go out into the world on her own. She figured it would be one less mouth for Lavender's mother to feed. Saying farewell and giving much thanks to Lavender's family, she took her savings, wand, book of magic and set off into the woods to find a new home. She found a small mushroom and built a living space in it. There, she felt she was safe, as long as she stayed away from bears and black floaty creatures. Little did she know....
Other: She has a bad fear of bears and black floating creatures. If she sees a either, she will start to cast every spell she knows. She also has a pet dragonfly named Rainbow that follows her everywhere.
What is missing?: Rule #4

--------------------
My Party:

Or click Flyrai to go to my party!

Cool Stuff! (click to show)

What Im Part Of! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Xion
post May 3 2010, 07:16 PM
Post #20

Some silly girl
Group Icon

Active Squad

Accepted.

--------------------
+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 10:30 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.