Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Life as a Pokemon OOC, We live once more!
Annie Bany
post Oct 14 2010, 07:40 PM
Post #1

Scyther Master
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 25 954

All bird team

After a long death we have come back to life. proudbow.gif

Please no legends. No 5th gen pokemon are allowed until their English names are released and you have to post at least 2 lines of RPing. I will need someone to be darkrai. That person will be given information about the plot. Please don't ask to be Darkrai. I will have to see your RPing skills and I will PM several people asking about their intrest in the role. No humans. None just randomly popping up and such or human characters.

A war has started up between pokemon and one called the dark master. He has recruited eight generals to guide his horde of followers. Nut, his first follower, Neepi the noctowl, has shown intrest in Darkrai who has recently dissapeared.

My Characters (click to show)

fill out plz (click to show)

RP

This post has been edited by annie bany: Nov 8 2010, 06:59 PM

--------------------
My Zodiac (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Count Bleck
post Oct 14 2010, 07:50 PM
Post #2

Let's fight. Like gentlemons.
Group Icon

Member No.: 819

Cast of SPM! (evil)

Name: Dist
Pokemon: Absol
Bio: keep it short and sweet. The absol with the split soul
Shiny: 1/2 the time
Level: 83
Side:good

Name: Count Bleck
Pokemon: Golbat
Bio: General for the Master, former student of Slice
Shiny: no but is Dark blue
Level: 99
Side:bad

Name: Leo
Pokemon: Linoone
Bio: Dist's friend since Leo was a Zigzagoon
Shiny: no
Level: 86

Name: Goomba
Pokemon: shroomish
Bio: A small shroomish with a good heart.
Shiny: yes/no, all brown
Level: 33

WORD OF CAUTION!!!!

I only did short bios and stuff because I was in this roleplay before. That doesn't give the rest of you an exuse, so BLEH!

This post has been edited by Count Bleck: Oct 14 2010, 08:14 PM

--------------------

"75% of Roleplayers don't care about doing a good job at Roleplaying. If you are one of the 25% of roleplayers who really cares, copy and paste this into your signature."
Click these eggs or feel my CLAWS!!! -CommanderZerxer, Shiny Zergoose

"White forest and Black City. Thank goodness Gamefreak and Nintendo decided to make it that way or people would think it was racist."-hungryhippo247, Youtube.

glitter (click to show)
roleplay (click to show)
cards groups and pics (click to show)
+Quote Post

Annie Bany
post Oct 14 2010, 08:03 PM
Post #3

Scyther Master
Group Icon

All bird team

Welcome my dear Count... I shall make the new thread presently!

--------------------
+Quote Post

M I M I
post Oct 14 2010, 08:24 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 85 033

Active Squad

Sign-up Forum

Name: Thunderfang, Thunder for short

Pokemon: Pachirisu

Bio: As an egg she had rolled away from her parents, eventually hatching alone. The pachirisu has learned to care for herself. She has a shy nature, tending to hide from others. But if you get to close, she will get uneasy, the first sign of doubt and attack. If you come closer, blue sparks will come from her cheeks and she'll use discharge.Her nature was caused when the other pokemon ignored her, making her feel worthless. The pachirisu has very little self-confidence. Later on, she dropped her shy personality and adapted a cold one, quite different from her previous personality.

Thunderfang has another side to her, a cold side. After getting used to your company, she might act a little colder, attacking more often. Sometimes the pachirisu might just get mad at an insult, ignoring or getting into a big fight with the other pokemon. But the good side to this other side of her is if you're a friend, she's nicer than usual, not very shy. Outgoing when trusted, this pokemon can protect you with her life. But if you show any signs of betrayal, she'll revert to the cold side, maybe ignoring you, being more cautious.

This pokemon wears a necklace made of black thread. Connected to the thread is a blue thunder-shaped gem. She had found it with a friend, an umbreon called Midnight. An electabuzz had come across the necklace too, Thunderfang was willing to give it to the other pokemon, but Midnight wasn't. He had told her to run, fighting the pokemon himself. Later he was injured seriously and Thunderfang never saw him again. The necklace she wears glows from time to time, but only if it's on her.

Shiny: No, although she has blue paws and her cheeks are blue.

Level: 30

Side: Neutral (If not, then good. I'll edit to your responce.)

Even though I haven't been in your other "Life as a Pokemon" Roleplays, I hope I can join this one... >w<

This post has been edited by Silvermist: Oct 14 2010, 08:24 PM
+Quote Post

Annie Bany
post Oct 14 2010, 08:26 PM
Post #5

Scyther Master
Group Icon

All bird team

QUOTE(Silvermist @ Oct 14 2010, 07:24 PM) *
Sign-up Forum

Name: Thunderfang, Thunder for short

Pokemon: Pachirisu

Bio: As an egg she had rolled away from her parents, eventually hatching alone. The pachirisu has learned to care for herself. She has a shy nature, tending to hide from others. But if you get to close, she will get uneasy, the first sign of doubt and attack. If you come closer, blue sparks will come from her cheeks and she'll use discharge.Her nature was caused when the other pokemon ignored her, making her feel worthless. The pachirisu has very little self-confidence. Later on, she dropped her shy personality and adapted a cold one, quite different from her previous personality.

Thunderfang has another side to her, a cold side. After getting used to your company, she might act a little colder, attacking more often. Sometimes the pachirisu might just get mad at an insult, ignoring or getting into a big fight with the other pokemon. But the good side to this other side of her is if you're a friend, she's nicer than usual, not very shy. Outgoing when trusted, this pokemon can protect you with her life. But if you show any signs of betrayal, she'll revert to the cold side, maybe ignoring you, being more cautious.

This pokemon wears a necklace made of black thread. Connected to the thread is a blue thunder-shaped gem. She had found it with a friend, an umbreon called Midnight. An electabuzz had come across the necklace too, Thunderfang was willing to give it to the other pokemon, but Midnight wasn't. He had told her to run, fighting the pokemon himself. Later he was injured seriously and Thunderfang never saw him again. The necklace she wears glows from time to time, but only if it's on her.

Shiny: No, although she has blue paws and her cheeks are blue.

Level: 30

Side: Neutral (If not, then good. I'll edit to your responce.)

Even though I haven't been in your other "Life as a Pokemon" Roleplays, I hope I can join this one... >w<

Accepted! You can strat posting on the Rp when you are ready.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Staraptor Girl
post Oct 15 2010, 05:21 AM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 85 445

Active Squad

Name: None

Pokemon: Lucario

Bio: He once had a trainer, he was abandoned as an egg. Another trainer foundhim and raised him into what he is today. Team Rocket stole him but he escaped. He never saw his loving trainer again.
Due to the lose of his beloved trainer his aura got darker and darker. He still has one thing that will make him happy, other pokemon. He cried ever night over the loss of his best friend, his trainer. All the other pokemon she had were cloned and did not survive, he was cloned too. He looks every night (after weeping) for his trainer and looking for the clone. He evolved through happiness, now he fells like he'll de evolve through sadness. Little than less does he know his trainer is gone forever. He stays at the place his owner called Riolu Tree.

Shiny: No

Level: 100

Side: Good
+Quote Post

Flynt
post Oct 15 2010, 06:34 AM
Post #7

This is why we can't have nice things...
Group Icon

Member No.: 73 657

Assassin Team

I need to start joining other Role Plays again...

Name: Seth
Pokemon: Buizel
Bio:
Mafia Database Information (click to show)

A rather odd Buizel, Seth is the Alter Ego of the Second-in-Command of the Red Shield Gang, Daxter. As Seth, he runs a small team of Assassins for hire, and has become quite infamous because of it. While normally under the employment of a shady group of Pokemon known as the Mafia, they can and do take jobs from third parties, for the right price, of course.

His enemies describe him as sociopathic, and for good reason. Seth is completely amoral, and loves his job over all else. He is able to maintain a calm and even occasionally pleasant facade, but, unless it is directed at one of the few he considers a friend, it is false. His job is to kill, and he does it with sadistic glee, enjoying every last injury he inflicts on his opponent. He has also taken to using a human weapon, a stiletto switchblade, in combat.

Seth is immediately recognizable by his outfit. The Buizel lost his flotation sac in a fight a year ago, and covers the scars with a black bandanna. Along with that, he wears a pair of black pants, which he keeps his switchblade in the pocket of. On his head, partially hidden under his black cap, are a pair of black aviation goggles given to him by a friend some time ago. He protects these goggles with his life.
Level: 92
Side: Which ever pays him more.

---

Name: Andre
Bio:

Andre the Linoone, Apprentice Technician of the Red Shied Gang. He is one of the two Red Shield members assigned to watching over Daxter's body when Seth takes over. Unlike his Red Shield comrade, Jake, Andre has developed a genuine friendship with the Buizel, who treats him like a little brother. Like much of the Red Shield, Andre is an orphan, a survivor of General Seifer the Scizor's attempted conquest of the world.

Andre is one of the kinder members of the Assassin Team. He is immediately friendly to anyone he hasn't been assigned to kill, and easy enough to get along with. It is nearly impossible to get on his bad side, and he rarely holds a grudge. Some of the older members consider him childish, but others agree that he brings some light to the otherwise gloomy bunch of Pokemon.

Emulating his boss, Andre wears a pair of black jeans, and has begun to slowly teach himself to walk on his hind legs like the rest of the group. Along with that, he has a bandage running along his waist, but it is more for show then anything.
Shiny: No (His right eye is a Shiny's brown though.)
Level: 71

This post has been edited by Flynt: Nov 10 2010, 09:56 PM

--------------------
Part of growing up is admitting that you can still enjoy "immature" pastimes.

- Rexsprites by RX and Sethsprite by Tun on Pokecharms.
+Quote Post

Annie Bany
post Oct 15 2010, 08:04 AM
Post #8

Scyther Master
Group Icon

All bird team

QUOTE(Flynt @ Oct 15 2010, 05:34 AM) *
I need to start joining other Role Plays again...

Name: Seth
Pokemon: Buizel
Bio:

A rather odd Buizel, Seth is the Alter Ego of the Second-in-Command of the Red Shield Gang, Daxter. As Seth, he runs a small team of Assassins for hire, and has become quite infamous because of it. While normally under the employment of a shady group of Pokemon known as the Mafia, they can and do take jobs from third parties, for the right price, of course.

His enemies describe him as sociopathic, and for good reason. Seth is completely amoral, and loves his job over all else. He is able to maintain a calm and even occasionally pleasant facade, but, unless it is directed at one of the few he considers a friend, it is false. His job is to kill, and he does it with sadistic glee, enjoying every last injury he inflicts on his opponent. He has also taken to using a human weapon, a stiletto switchblade, in combat.

Seth is immediately recognizable by his outfit. The Buizel lost his flotation sac in a fight a year ago, and covers the scars with a black bandanna. Along with that, he wears a pair of black pants, which he keeps his switchblade in the pocket of. On his head, partially hidden under his black cap, are a pair of black aviation goggles given to him by a friend some time ago. He protects these goggles with his life.
Level: 92

---

Name: Andre
Bio:

Andre the Linoone, Apprentice Technician of the Red Shied Gang. He is one of the two Red Shield members assigned to watching over Daxter's body when Seth takes over. Unlike his Red Shield comrade, Jake, Andre has developed a genuine friendship with the Buizel, who treats him like a little brother. Like much of the Red Shield, Andre is an orphan, a survivor of General Seifer the Scizor's attempted conquest of the world.

Andre is one of the kinder members of the Assassin Team. He is immediately friendly to anyone he hasn't been assigned to kill, and easy enough to get along with. It is nearly impossible to get on his bad side, and he rarely holds a grudge. Some of the older members consider him childish, but others agree that he brings some light to the otherwise gloomy bunch of Pokemon.

Emulating his boss, Andre wears a pair of black jeans, and has begun to slowly teach himself to walk on his hind legs like the rest of the group. Along with that, he has a bandage running along his waist, but it is more for show then anything.
Shiny: No (His right eye is a Shiny's brown though.)
Level: 71

QUOTE(I Heart Pokemon @ Oct 15 2010, 04:21 AM) *
Name: None

Pokemon: Lucario

Bio: He once had a trainer, he was abandoned as an egg. Another trainer foundhim and raised him into what he is today. Team Rocket stole him but he escaped. He never saw his loving trainer again.
Due to the lose of his beloved trainer his aura got darker and darker. He still has one thing that will make him happy, other pokemon. He cried ever night over the loss of his best friend, his trainer. All the other pokemon she had were cloned and did not survive, he was cloned too. He looks every night (after weeping) for his trainer and looking for the clone. He evolved through happiness, now he fells like he'll de evolve through sadness. Little than less does he know his trainer is gone forever. He stays at the place his owner called Riolu Tree.

Side: Good

Accepted

--------------------
+Quote Post

Marshtomp2
post Oct 15 2010, 08:10 AM
Post #9

TEEHEE
Group Icon

Member No.: 113 046

EMPTY!FOOSH!

Name:Dean
Pokemon:Elekid
Bio:He started his journey since he was a kid-from then on he's always traveling.He's very energetic and smart.He had a trainer once...a very bad trainer.He didn't care for him at all!So he started learning how to escape his pokeball...and in an year or two he succeeded!
Shiny:No
Side:Good

--------------------

Banners by Cycloneblaze

My livestream gaming channel
+Quote Post

Staraptor Girl
post Oct 15 2010, 03:10 PM
Post #10

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 85 445

Active Squad

Lucario searched around, he was alone now that the egg he was raising hatched. It was a blue mew, which Lucario had nicknamed cotton candy. Cotton Candy is gone now, to the tree of life. Lucario shot an aura sphere into the sky mixed it with shadow ball and created wonderful sparks. Lucario was alone, but he hoped no for long.
+Quote Post

dilophoraptor
post Oct 15 2010, 03:29 PM
Post #11

I FOUND A...CARROT XD
Group Icon

Member No.: 115 341

EPIC FAIL

Name: Danny
Pokemon: Sableye
Bio: he lives in a cave by himself and his gems,he looks for gems and other shiny stuff most of the time.He was born in that vary cave,with a large gem that he keeps in a safe he found outside his cave.the cave he lives in is called the gemanite cave,which if full of gems.He made a map,safe house and a keeping place if he finds any hurt travelers.He has a room full of oran berrys for the people he treats,gives them a small gem,then a bag of oran berrys.
Level: 13
Side:(can i be neutral)

i wasn't in the others but i haven't been here this long ether,hope i can join.

This post has been edited by dilophoraptor: Oct 16 2010, 11:00 PM

--------------------
Pokemon

Dragon cave

awesome.gif

pm me if you want to hire me!All thats needed is credit to me or you'll have to make you own sprites.

sprites from Pokemon Elite 2000

Made by Xires

+Quote Post

Count Bleck
post Oct 15 2010, 05:00 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Cast of SPM! (evil)

Ah Flyntt! So glad you could join in our revival of my first roleplay! This should get interesting...

--------------------

"75% of Roleplayers don't care about doing a good job at Roleplaying. If you are one of the 25% of roleplayers who really cares, copy and paste this into your signature."

"White forest and Black City. Thank goodness Gamefreak and Nintendo decided to make it that way or people would think it was racist."-hungryhippo247, Youtube.

glitter (click to show)
roleplay (click to show)
+Quote Post

Annie Bany
post Oct 15 2010, 05:01 PM
Post #13

Scyther Master
Group Icon

All bird team

QUOTE(dilophoraptor @ Oct 15 2010, 02:29 PM) *
Bio: he lives in a cave by himself and his gems

please make a longer bio
I am going to make mine loner soon

QUOTE(marshtomp1 @ Oct 15 2010, 07:10 AM) *
Name:Dean
Pokemon:Elekid
Bio:He started his journey since he was a kid-from then on he's always traveling.He's very energetic and smart.He had a trainer once...a very bad trainer.He didn't care for him at all!So he started learning how to escape his pokeball...and in an year or two he succeeded!
Shiny:No
Side:Good

accepted

QUOTE(I Heart Pokemon @ Oct 15 2010, 02:10 PM) *
Lucario searched around, he was alone now that the egg he was raising hatched. It was a blue mew, which Lucario had nicknamed cotton candy. Cotton Candy is gone now, to the tree of life. Lucario shot an aura sphere into the sky mixed it with shadow ball and created wonderful sparks. Lucario was alone, but he hoped no for long.

please post on http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=45641 and no legend characters

This post has been edited by annie bany: Oct 15 2010, 05:02 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Count Bleck
post Oct 15 2010, 05:01 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

Cast of SPM! (evil)

QUOTE(I Heart Pokemon @ Oct 15 2010, 04:10 PM) *

sorry for double psot, but Wrong section for that! facepalm.gif

--------------------

glitter (click to show)
roleplay (click to show)
+Quote Post

Annie Bany
post Oct 15 2010, 05:03 PM
Post #15

Scyther Master
Group Icon

All bird team

QUOTE(Count Bleck @ Oct 15 2010, 04:01 PM) *
QUOTE(I Heart Pokemon @ Oct 15 2010, 04:10 PM) *

sorry for double psot, but Wrong section for that! facepalm.gif

yourmove.gif No double post for you. I beat you to the punch.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Xires
post Oct 15 2010, 08:05 PM
Post #16

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 475

Insect Collect

Name: Xires
Pokemon: Porygon-Z
Bio:
A 'natural' Porygon, Xires was hatched from an egg. his keeper, an intelligent professor, who's name is unknown. he was Raised to a very high level, before he was evolved twice in a row. He is of very high intelligence, but due to an error obtained during the evolution into Porygon-Z, he is a bit spontaneous. his red parts are black, the blue parts a light neon blue. he loves eating Caramel, for some reason...
Shiny: N/A
Side: Unknown as of yet.

--------------------

-Lulled in the countless chambers of the brain, our thoughts are linked by many a hidden chain; awake but one, and in, what myriads rise!-
+Quote Post

dilophoraptor
post Oct 15 2010, 08:17 PM
Post #17

I FOUND A...CARROT XD
Group Icon

EPIC FAIL

do i have enough in bio now?

--------------------
Pokemon

Dragon cave

awesome.gif

pm me if you want to hire me!All thats needed is credit to me or you'll have to make you own sprites.

Made by Xires

+Quote Post

Annie Bany
post Oct 15 2010, 08:40 PM
Post #18

Scyther Master
Group Icon

All bird team

QUOTE(xires @ Oct 15 2010, 07:05 PM) *
Name: Xires
Pokemon: Porygon-Z
Bio:
A 'natural' Porygon, Xires was hatched from an egg. his keeper, an intelligent professor, who's name is unknown. he was Raised to a very high level, before he was evolved twice in a row. He is of very high intelligence, but due to an error obtained during the evolution into Porygon-Z, he is a bit spontaneous. his red parts are black, the blue parts a light neon blue. he loves eating Caramel, for some reason...
Shiny: N/A
Side: Unknown as of yet.

Accepted other than there are no trainers in this Rp.

No that is still not enough.

--------------------
+Quote Post

dilophoraptor
post Oct 16 2010, 11:00 PM
Post #19

I FOUND A...CARROT XD
Group Icon

EPIC FAIL

do i have enough now?

--------------------
Pokemon

Dragon cave

awesome.gif

Made by Xires

+Quote Post

Annie Bany
post Oct 17 2010, 07:59 AM
Post #20

Scyther Master
Group Icon

All bird team

QUOTE(dilophoraptor @ Oct 15 2010, 02:29 PM) *
Bio: he lives in a cave by himself and his gems,he looks for gems and other shiny stuff most of the time.He was born in that vary cave,with a large gem that he keeps in a safe he found outside his cave.the cave he lives in is called the gemanite cave,which if full of gems.He made a map,safe house and a keeping place if he finds any hurt travelers.He has a room full of oran berrys for the people he treats,gives them a small gem,then a bag of oran berrys.

accepted

--------------------
+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:37 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.