Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Red,Blue,Green and the e.t.c., Who are they...
Marshtomp2
post Apr 7 2011, 01:36 AM
Post #1

TEEHEE
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 113 046

EMPTY!FOOSH!

So many of you have heard about Red,Blue,Green and the other pokemon colour heroes.Ok I will now brake the mystery:

Red-A legendary pokemon trainer.His starter was also pikachu.He has all the starters.3rd form.He climbet Mt.Silver and Spent there 3 years.His mother dated Giovanni,BUT it is a mystery who is his father.No one knows why he doesn't talk.Some say he's a ghost wandering....but his mother is still alive.You can talk to her in SS HG.His age is 16.
He's the male hero in Leag Green or Fire Red

Green-That ISN'T Gary.Because Green is the Viridian Gym Leader...He is a pokemon Breeder actually.His starter was Bulbasaur.He evolved into 3 rd form.He's the 1st Runner up of the 9th pokemon League.His age is 16.

Blue-That is Green's sister.Gary has a sister too.She only appears in Manga's.Blue is the stronger from Blue and Green.She has the 3 Legendary birds.She was the 2nd runner up.Her starter was Squirtle.She's the Female hero in The Fire Red and Leaf Green Games.She has a misteryous power giben to her By Ho-Oh.That is why Team Neo Rocket kidnaped her,Silver,and 4 other kids.

So.Pokemon the Anime is really a try to make these characters go on TV.But they changed their names.And the sory.And it came out a different story.

Now to be clear

Red is a really strong Trainer
Ash is a Fail

Green is Red's rival.
Gary is Ash's rival

BLue is Green's sister.
Gary's sister has a weurd name and never appears in anime.She appears in the game though.

This post has been edited by marshtomp1: Apr 7 2011, 01:41 AM

--------------------

Banners by Cycloneblaze

My livestream gaming channel
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Larzsi
post Aug 17 2011, 02:54 PM
Post #2

zzz
Group Icon

Member No.: 143 835

Friends

It's not a mystery. These characters are from the manga, and Red and Green are supposed to be the hero and rival in the japanese games, and Green's name is switched with Blues when translated because only Red and Blue were in languages other than japanese, and it made more sense. Red and Blue/Green are the playable male and female characters in FR/LG. So anyone who has read the manga or played the original games probably knows who they are....

I'm also pretty sure you got a few things incorrect(correct me, though, if I'm wrong.):

- Blue isn't Green's sister.

- Red's starter was Bulbasaur from Professor Oak, though he had his Poliwrath before Bulbasaur as well. Pikachu was his third Pokemon which he captured in Viridian City because he was causing trouble.

- Green's starter was a Charmander.

I haven't read all of the manga, but i've read the first three books, so I might have something wrong...

--------------------

+Quote Post

Eryth
post Aug 18 2011, 08:25 PM
Post #3

Even if I can't see the future, I'll keep walking.
Group Icon

Member No.: 26 202

GHOSTIES

QUOTE(KyoushiroTheSilver @ Aug 17 2011, 03:54 PM) *
Though, if you're talking about the English Green (the girl), her starter was a Squirtle.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Larzsi
post Oct 3 2011, 10:07 PM
Post #4

zzz
Group Icon

Member No.: 143 835

Friends

QUOTE(Zapi @ Aug 18 2011, 09:25 PM) *
QUOTE(KyoushiroTheSilver @ Aug 17 2011, 03:54 PM) *
Though, if you're talking about the English Green (the girl), her starter was a Squirtle.

Yeah. I was saying it like Green=Rival, Blue=Girl.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:52 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.