Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Trouble in Teramyste: OOC/Sign-up, A Pokemon Journey RP
Master PokePilot
post Mar 17 2019, 03:48 AM
Post #1

Sheriru, Pokemon Master
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 83 276

Pokemon Stadium

~
A Pokemon Journey RP

~
In a new Poke Region rightfully named Teramyste (or "Land of Mystery"), a series of islands long undiscovered between Johto and Hoenn, dark secrets await. Professor Pilot is enlisting the help of new trainers to start a journey in Teramyste to study both the known and the unknown Pokemon of the region. Along the way, these trainers will battle against not only each other, but also the newly-appointed Gym Leaders at each major city to collect badges. These leaders will utilize Teramyste's unique Pokemon and their abilities to defeat any trainers who wander into their battle arena. All 5 badges are necessary to gain the Champion's invitation to Teramyste's Grand Coliseum, where invitees battle each other to determine who can challenge the Champion. However, as trainers come closer to achieving this goal, a secret organization amasses in unknown locations around Teramyste, conducting wild experimentation on the region's Pokemon. What are they hoping to accomplish, and how far are they willing to go to find their answer? More importantly, will our chosen trainers be able to stop them in time?
~

Map of Teramyste

Towns and Landmarks (click to show)

Current Player List
  1. DM - Master PokePilot
  2. Starting 1: Master PokePilot
  3. Starting 2: (empty)
  4. Starting 3: (empty)
  5. (( unlimited space ))
~

Official "Trouble in Teramyste" Forum Page

~

RP Rules
  1. Do not post in the official RP page without joining through here first.
  2. There are no limits to race/ethnicity UNLESS it gives your character insane powers. Example: you can be an elf but you can't use magic. Example 2: you can be a cat-eared person but it's only cosmetic. We want an equal playing field to start. After that, it's all Pokemon canon (though as it's a new region, I will be incorporating new mechanics and ideas). In addition, please don't make a flawless, "badass" character who can do everything ever. If you need me to explain, please PM me. Get creative!
  3. Act in character at all times in the official RP page!
  4. Do NOT make fun of anyone else, how they roleplay, or what kind of character they have. Unless it seriously interferes with the RP, people can be whatever character they want within the world.
  5. Enter all out-of-character (OOC) text in parentheses.
  6. Do not constantly post two or even three times in a row. I am excluded from this rule because I will be conducting NPC interactions and setting changes. I'll try to keep everything tidy, in any case.
  7. If you would like to control side characters, feel free! I will be constantly introducing new characters for your characters to interact with and such, but I don't have to do this alone! If you'd like to own more than one character, please PM me or talk to me through parenthetic OOC (see: Rule 5).
  8. Please use correct grammar and spelling wherever and whenever possible.
  9. I am the Dungeon Master (DM).
  10. Cursing is allowed. (Didn't think I'd have to say it, lol)
  11. To show that you have read these rules, please put a lugia.gif somewhere in your RP Character Sheet when you request to join.

(( Check this list often; rules are subject to change if needed. Feel free to ask for rule changes as well as needs arise. ))
~

How to join

To sign up to be one of the trainers enlisted by Professor Pilot, please fill out the following RP Character Sheet. There will be 3 spots available for people to join at the start. These trainers will begin in the starter town. After that, additional players will be introduced into the RP through various other means. Either way, you can join anytime. The sooner, the better!

The plan is to have new players begin on ___TO BE DETERMINED___. Anyone who joins after that will be added likewise, but not through the starting town. I'm planning a big opening for the beginning of the RP, and I can't repeat it over and over.

If I don't have enough players to begin by that time, I may extend the deadline. I'm just excited to begin this roleplay! I might even start it earlier if interest is high enough... however, I dunno. Forum has been kinda dead?

RP Character Sheet (click to show)

~

What to expect
  • Custom sprite work by yours truly
  • Sketches and other artwork to enhance storytelling
  • A well-planned story with plenty of opportunities to let your character shine and develop
  • Organized character materials and story progression
  • Custom region map (see above)
  • All existing Pokemon (~807 of 'em) but not all of them live in this region, etc
  • 50+ new Pokemon and a new Type-altering mechanic through Fragments
  • Battle animations (when I can do them)
  • And much more.
(( anything is possible ))

~

Current Cast of Characters

Professor Pilot (click to show)

Winter Tenewere (click to show)

~

This post has been edited by Master PokePilot: Mar 30 2019, 10:58 PM

--------------------

Request today!

(a LOT of) Rayquaza Stuff - You've been warned! (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Master PokePilot
post Mar 20 2019, 01:31 AM
Post #2

Sheriru, Pokemon Master
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 83 276

Pokemon Stadium

Introducing the first of those chosen by Professor Pilot... Winter Tenewere!

~~~

Winter Tenewere

General Information
Nickname?: Winter
Gender/sex: Male
Race/Ethnicity: Werewolf-human Hybrid
Profession/Status: Trainer School Student --> Pokemon Trainer

Appearance

Height: 5'10"
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Unique Details: Winter's basic appearance is with fuzzy black ears, furry arms and legs and a bushy wolf tail. He changes into a wolf when under extreme stress or under attack. He wears his favorite pair of oversized white boots to cover his huge wolf feet (he's self-conscious about them). He keeps multiple outfits with him at all times because when he transforms, it can sometimes rip up his clothes. If it gets cold, he will wear a furry black and white scarf that his mom made for him with her own fur.

When Winter is under extreme stress or attack, he transforms.

Personality:
Against his own will, Winter is very loyal and outgoing due to his energetic werewolf blood. However, he's also determined, brave, and tends to keep to himself when it comes to personal matters. He's not quick to trust others, either, especially humans. He is still trying to kick old wild habits as well, such as cleaning himself, eating raw and without utensils, and subduing the urge to growl when angry, terrified or any other strong emotions.

History:
Winter was born in Hoenn where regional werewolves (part Mightyena, part wolf) were commonplace in some remote locations. He grew up around others of his kind in a pack, but when he turned 10, his mother (a werewolf) convinced his father (a werewolf-human hybrid) to take him into human society. When he first went to Pokemon school, he covered his ears as much as he could and had his tail shaved so he could tuck it into his pants. However, as he grew more comfortable, he decided to let his identity show more and more. Now at 15, he's graduated Pokemon school and he was looking into future careers with Pokemon when Professor Pilot contacted him. She saw him as a unique opportunity due to his bloodline; he would be able to track scents if needed and communicate with Pokemon.

Additional Notes
Winter can communicate with most Pokemon, though he has trouble with Pokemon that aren't canines.

~

About the Player
Name: Cheryl, BA srsfacts.gif
Age?: 21

~~~

This post has been edited by Master PokePilot: Mar 20 2019, 01:46 AM

--------------------

Request today!

(a LOT of) Rayquaza Stuff - You've been warned! (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:41 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.