Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Punishing a Poacher
FirePower
post Aug 15 2013, 10:47 PM
Post #21

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 63 077

My Dream Team

Kaya listened, cocerned, to the conversations of the people coming in. 'A fire?' she thought. 'That could be bad.' She hoped that it wasn't big enough to cause any serious damage. Royce's comment about Tawny and Xavier being missing only added to her worry. She hoped they were all right, even if they were total strangers.

"Be careful!" Kaya called as Rose left the pokemon center to look for Xavier and Tawny. Kaya would have helped, but she decided it would be best if she obeyed Rose and stayed in the building. Odds are, she'd get seperated from everyone else like Xavier and Tawny did and it would've just caused a lot of unnessesary trouble for everyone.

As Rose walked out the door, Luke came in, along with a little bit of smoke. He was coughting a little.

"fire outside," Luke told Kaya. "Lots of smoke." Harmony nodded, guesturing to the door with a wing.

"Yeah," Kaya said. "Do you think that everything will be all right?" Luke nodded and then sat down, running a hand down Harmony's back.

Kaya looked out the window. The smoke was quickly clearing away. 'Good. That must mean the fire's out,' she thought. "I wonder if Rose found Xavier and Tawny? Well, I guess I'll have to wait to find out."

--------------------
I am a Christian. Jesus Christ loves me, and he loves you too. With a "never stopping, never giving up, unbreaking, always and forever love" (Jesus Storybook Bible).

Click the trainer card to get to my PANE current levels post!

My Stories (click to show)

Avitar Credits (click to show)

Previously known as Hurple and Drakonawin
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 09:00 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.