Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
To Petropolis
Ageha1304
post Sep 6 2012, 12:26 PM
Post #21

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 170 799

Nexus

Rosebel run off quite far away from lake searching for ingredients, however so far she had only found few apples.

"If I don't find anything soon then I'll make dinner out of my shoes," She growled bit angrily. Rosebel stopped and looked around and oh lucky her, there was farm not to far away. And farm means food. Rosebel ran towards the farm as fast as lighting thus surprising herself where she got all that strength.

As Rosebel entered little farm, she noticed few elderly men talking between themselves. But once they noticed Rosebel they stopped and turned their attention towards her.

"Can we help you, little miss?" Eldest one with big grey beard asked politely.

"Yes! You see I'm making dinner for my friend and our pokemon and I need some ingredients to make it. Could I buy some from you?" Rosebel asked,

"Buy? No!!!" Man instantly rejected Rosebel request however he didn't let her say anything and continued."I'll give you them for free!"

"Really? Is it really alright?" Rosebel asked bit embarrassed of man's sudden kindness.

"Of course! We had great harvest this year! Just give me a second to pack it up," he said and quickly hurried inside of one of near by houses. After 5 minutes he came out with basket filled with carrots, potatoes and loads of other vegetables.

"Thank you so much!" Rosebel bowed down to elderly and ran back to camping spot.

When she finally reached it, she could not believe her eyes. There was a giant pile of woof in middle of camping spot and a snivy with cane and hat was sitting right on top of it.

"Holy cow! How did ALL that get here?!" Rosebel exclaimed in shock.

--------------------

Pokemon in PANE (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

FlyingMew
post Sep 6 2012, 03:04 PM
Post #22

Anita Lyfe
Group Icon

Member No.: 117 789

Unlost

Anita turned to Rose and immediately spotted the food. She had just opened her mouth to respond when her stomach growled so loudly it drowned out any response she could have made. She snapped her mouth shut in surprise and looked down at her belly. "Er..." she said stupidly. "Excalibur?" Anita pointed to the Snivy sitting atop the pile of wood.

"Svee!" he chirped. The little Pokemon jumped down from his perch and landed gracefully on his feet. As he stood up straight, he used his cane to straighten his top hat. "Snee snivy nee ta!" he said turning to Rose. He looked expectantly at Anita to translate.

Nodding to him, Anita said to Rose,"Excalibur said to say that he is the best at gathering wood out of our group. I'm sure you can see why..." Excalibur puffed out his chest rather proudly. He leaned onto his cane, a very smug look on his face as he looked at the food that Rose was carrying. "Sva. Svee svita sveen." he said rudely to Anita.

"Hey! Just because my cooking sucks, you don't have to assume hers does too!" Anita snapped. Walking over she snatched the top hat off Excalibur's head. As she stood up, she held it out of his reach and stuck her toungue out at him. "SVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" he squealed, angrily. He immediately smacked her on her shins with his cane, causing her to yelp and drop the hat. Anita danced back out of reach with expert timing. The Snivy caught the hat and perched it back atop his head.

Anita looked at her Pokemon with love in her eyes. "This is why I love him so much." she said, turning to Rose. "He's so lively and expressive! I'll get out the others." She took her Pokeballs off her belt one by one and opened them, calling out each pokemon and naming them. "Poof!" ~pop~ Out came a ruffled, teary-eyed Mankey. "Nyan-nyan!" ~pop~ Out came a nearly unconcious Skitty. "You, too, Junk!" ~pop~ The little Golett from earlier landed on his face in the dirt. "You've already met Fluffy, Junk and Excalibur. These are my other friends." she said.

This post has been edited by FlyingMew: Sep 6 2012, 03:05 PM

--------------------
Anita Lyfe

Click the egg to my GPX+!

+Quote Post

Ageha1304
post Sep 7 2012, 07:07 AM
Post #23

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Nexus

Rosebel chuckled at all the ruckus Anita and her pokemon had caused. It definitely won't be boring together with her. She introduced all her pokemon one by one first mankey, then tired looking skitty, then golett from before and lastly snivy and growlithe, however they looked very exhausted.

"Nice to meet you all! I'll start cooking as soon as my pokemon get back," She said and put the basket with vegetables next to campfire.

After short while, all Rosebel's pokemon came back with the needed ingredients. Chaos was carrying mushrooms on his back, Blaze had few apples, pears and peaches, Harmonia had collected loads of different berries and Crystal had placed lots of tiny crabs on one of the rocks near shore.

"Nice work you guys! I believe I need to introduce my pokemon as well. Charmander's name is Blaze, he's the starter I got from professor in Daas Town; zorua is named Chaos, baby ralts is Harmonia and my newest pokemon horsea is named Crystal," Rosebel explained as she went up to each of her pokemon patted them and took ingredients.

"With all this we can have a feast!" She exclaimed and so did her pokemon.

"Anita, you can finish that fireplace and go rest. I'll take care of cooking," Rosebel said and pulled out a small pot from her backpack.

--------------------

+Quote Post

FlyingMew
post Sep 7 2012, 11:09 AM
Post #24

Anita Lyfe
Group Icon

Unlost

As Rose introduced each of her Pokemon friends Anita took off her backpack. Rose was right in saying "feast". They had brought back enough food to feed them for both dinner and breakfast. Looking at all that food made Anita's tummy rumble again, so she was glad when Rose said to just finish the fire pit.

Unzipping her backpack, she began taking out the rocks she had found. There were 23 in all, most about the size of her two hand clasped together in a fist. Looking to Fluffy, she said, "Hey Fluffy, think you can make that hole a little bigger and deeper? We've got more than enough wood for a bonfire that'll last all night. Plus I think I got too many rocks." Fluffy barked happily in reply. He jumped right down into the pit he had made and began flinging dirt onto the pile that was already built off to the side of the wood pile.

Fortunately, the excitable little fuzzball had plenty of energy. It didn't take him more than a few minutes to get the pit widened and deep enough. Springing nimbly out of the pit, Fluffy barked and wagged his tail. Landing off to the side of the two piles, he shook a bunch of dirt out of his fur. Excalibur took his cue and began picking up the sticks at the top of the pile. Throwing them down into the pit, he began humming to himself.

When he was done, Anita began placing the rocks around the edge of the pit. She was surprised to see Junk suddenly get up and start helping. The little Golett was unsteady on his feet; maybe he was just unbalanced. Thanks to it however, Anita was able to finish in far less time than she would have on her own. Junk looked sheepishly at his trainer. He seemed to be trying to apologize for eating her chocolate. Anita smiled at him, causing the Golett to trip.

Poof, ever the serious and angry one, laughed when Junk fell. Junk had fallen onto his front and was struggling to get up, limbs flailing in his attempt to right himself. This caused Poof to laugh even harder. When Junk finally righted himself, he turned and angrily ran at Poof, shouting and waving his arms. "Go go go goooooooooo lett!!!" he screamed. A rather cute attempt at Astonish, but effective enough to cause Poof to flinch. Anita ran over to separate the two.

--------------------
Anita Lyfe

+Quote Post

Ageha1304
post Sep 7 2012, 11:30 AM
Post #25

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Nexus

As Anita prepared fireplace, Rosebel already cleaned up all the vegetables and fruit with Crystals help. She blew nice streams of bubbles onto fruits making them clean in no time.

Then Rosebel filled up the pot with water and started to cut potatoes, carrots and cabbages into pot. Afterwards she went to place pot on fire which Blaze had lighted up while Rosebel was cleaning food. When water started to boil Rosebel added few mushrooms and crabs she had cleaned up into soup. Quite an interesting mix however with some spices it actually tasted pretty good.

"Okay, everyone time to eat!" Rosebel said as she poured soup into little cups and placed them onto one big falt bark of wood she found in the giant pile. When it was poured in for everyone, Rosebel turned her attention to fruits and quickly cut them into small pieces so they would be easier to eat.

"After finishing soup, please eat fruits too," Rosebel said as she pulled out little jar of honey out of bag pack. Honey is great to eat with fruits because it gives them even more sweetness and if fruits happens to be sour then taste becomes unusually sweet. Rosebel's pokemon already knew the taste of these fruits so they without hesitating started to eat soup.

--------------------

+Quote Post

FlyingMew
post Sep 7 2012, 05:32 PM
Post #26

Anita Lyfe
Group Icon

Unlost

Once she had gotten her Pokemon separated they had all flopped down on the grass to wait as their hostess and her Pokemon began to prepare the meal. The Charmander, Blaze had gotten a great fire going. The food didn't take too long to cook, and Anita hadn't really paid much attention to what went into the stew. She had, instead, opted to look at all the wonderful fruit that was piled tantalizingly near Rose.

When Rose had finished cooking, she called ready. Anita and her Pokemon jumped up immediately and ran over. They were hungrier than their host must have guessed. They all began taking handfuls of fruit and a cup of the delicious looking and savory smelling stew. But before any of them had taken a bite, Anita turned to her Pokemon and said, "What do we say?" The replies of obvious gratitude went straight to Rose. Fluffy's tail wagged so hard that he knocked Excalibur's hat flying. It landed in front of Nyan-nyan, who mewled happily to Rose and her Pokemon before picking up the hat and returning it to a rather relaxed Snivy. Poof had stood up and ran over to hug Rose's left leg. Junk followed suit, attaching himself to her other leg. Excalibur, upon receiving his hat back actually held it to his breast and bowed with all the gentlemanly grace of a noble elven lord. Anita, too, thanked her profusely.

As they all began to eat, their faces lit up with untamed glee. Blissful as any of her friends, Anita decided she didn't care if there were mushrooms in the stew, once she noticed them. No matter how much she disliked them, the stew was too darn good to complain about. Instead, she began a raving string of ranted compliments.

This post has been edited by FlyingMew: Sep 7 2012, 05:33 PM

--------------------
Anita Lyfe

+Quote Post

Shauntal
post Sep 7 2012, 06:50 PM
Post #27

Queen of the Mismagius
Group Icon

Member No.: 170 024

the dream baybee

Jazmine stared into a small cave formation with her three pokemon. "You think we can sleep here?" Jazmine asked her Pokemon.

"Cyn-cyn!" Quill offered, and with that she blew a small flame to make sure no pokemon were living there. Then, a big bunch of Zubats and a few Golbats came swarming out of the cave, knocking down all four of them.

There was a single straggler out of the pack, and Jazmine thought about it. The Zubat could barely fly, so it would be an easy catch. "How about we make this one a new member?" Jazmine asked the three pokemon.

"Ee-eevee." Jolt replied stubbornly. Jagd Wolf and Quill both seemed to agree with Jazmine, not Jolt.

"All right," Jazmine replied. She got up. "Wolf, you wanna help?"

"Ri-ri-ri!" Wolf replied enthusiastically. He got up and walked over in front of Jazmine.

"Zubat!" Jazmine yeled to the little Zubat. "wanna fight?"

The Zubat seemed to like this, for it flew as best as it could over to Wolf, trying to use Leech Life on him.

"Wolf, dodge!" Jazmine yelled out the command. "Use High Jump Kick!" The little Riolu jumped into the air, and knocked the Zubat down to the ground. Jazmine took out an unused Pokeball, and threw it out at the Zubat.

The Zubat disappeared into the Pokeball, and after three shakes, it clicked. Jazmine picked up the Pokeball and held it up.

"Our new team member," Jazmine shouted. "Zuuy!"

--------------------

Spoiler (click to showhide)

+Quote Post

Ageha1304
post Sep 8 2012, 01:44 AM
Post #28

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Nexus

Before Anita and her pokemon started to eat they all thanked Rosebel for her efforts. Junk and Poof even clung onto Rosebel's legs out of gratitude. She just blushed and smiled bit awkwardly as Rosebel always felt bit uncomfortable when so many people and pokemon thanked her.

Then everyone including Rosebel ate the delicious stew and later sweet fruits dipped in honey. Blaze especially liked this snack and it seemed that he would keep eating them forever. Rosebel just laughed at sight of everyone eating and smiled when she noticed that Anita's tired looking pokemon are already feeling bit better.

Suddenly Harmonia pulled onto Rosebel's skirt and pointed her little arm towards the lake. Rosebel looked and what she saw was astonishing. Sun was starting to set and now when it has gone lower everything around the lake and in lake colored into warm orange tone.

"Everyone look over there," Rosebel exclaimed so everyone could see beauty of this evening. Then she noticed something else on the lake. Something was jumping on its surface as if water was solid ground.

"Oh my God! That's suicune! It must be living in Crystal Lake and he's probably the reason why water is always so clean and clear," Rosebel said and all her pokemon watched as graceful creature disappeared into lake.

This post has been edited by Ageha1304: Sep 8 2012, 01:47 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shauntal
post Sep 8 2012, 12:33 PM
Post #29

Queen of the Mismagius
Group Icon

Member No.: 170 024

the dream baybee

Jazmine walked along the long path. Her and her pokemon had just entered into a small forest, and the sun seemed to already be setting.

"Let's just hope this forest doesn't take too long," Jazmine sighed, her hand behind her head. Taking out the Pokeball which held her new Pokemon, Zuuy, she stared at it. "Should I let Zuuy out now?"

"Ee-ee." Jolt replied stubbornly. He shook his tiny little head.

"Ri-ri!" Wolf replied.

"Cyndaquil!" Quill replied, just as enthusiastically as Wolf.

Jazmine stopped, then threw the Pokeball up into the air. "Come out, Zuuy!" She yelled, and a red mist flew from the Pokeball, taking shape into a little Zubat.

"Zu-zu!" Zuuy cried out joyfully. He struggled to fly over to Jazmine, though he made it.

"I'll carry you, little buddy," Jazmine said to him. "Don't you worry." She smiled at him.

The five of them continued to walk through the dense forest happily.

--------------------

Spoiler (click to showhide)

+Quote Post

FlyingMew
post Sep 8 2012, 05:28 PM
Post #30

Anita Lyfe
Group Icon

Unlost

Anita and her Pokemon stared in fascination at the Pokemon running across the water of Crystal Lake along with the others. Mouth agape, she stood up and walked closer to the water. Her eyes began to tear up, blurring her vision. She had never thought she would ever see this sight. Closing her eyes, she remembered all the stories that her mother used to tell her when she was little about the mystical water Pokemon.

"Suicune runs about, swift as the North wind." she had said once. "It cleans any mucky water it finds, keeping our world clean and pure for all." Anita wiped the tears from her eyes and looked up just in time to see Suicune stop in the middle of the lake. It seemed to turn and look in the direction of their camp for a moment. Then, without warning, it turned away and dashed off, just like in her mother's story.

Unable to contain her excitement, she turned and went to pick something out of her backpack. It was a large notebook. This book was filled with sketches and descriptions of things she and her Pokemon had seen. Many of these were going to be used for contests, others were for the memory they imparted. Anita turned to a fresh page and began to write. When she had finished, she scribbled a quick doodle of the legendary dog standing on the lake.

This post has been edited by FlyingMew: Sep 12 2012, 04:45 PM

--------------------
Anita Lyfe

+Quote Post

Ageha1304
post Sep 9 2012, 03:11 AM
Post #31

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Nexus

Rosebel awoke from beauty of the evening and realized that if they don't make tent soon, it'll be almost impossible to do it in the dark.

"We need to set up a tent," Rosebel announced and pulled out neatly packed up tent from her backpack. Quickly she unfolded it and with Blaze's help started to build it.

After good 10 minutes of trying, Rosebel finally managed to finish the tent. She had to admit that tent could not be compared to sleep in bed however that's better the sleeping under open sky. If rain starts during the night everyone will stay dry. Except for tent itself of course.

"I think this tent should have enough space for us all, because it's suppose to hold 4 people in it," Rosebel said to Anita and smiled. Even thought together they had 9 pokemon to fit in there, they weren't too big. Biggest one was probably Junk but even he was just half the size of Anita.

--------------------

+Quote Post

FlyingMew
post Sep 11 2012, 04:25 PM
Post #32

Anita Lyfe
Group Icon

Unlost

Anita nodded to Rose. "Okay, everyone!" she said. "Time to sleep!" Anita opened her backpack and pulled out a big, water-proofed emergency blanket that was big enough for not only her, but her Pokemon as well. They all piled under it happily. All of them fit comfortably, even Junk had plenty of room.

"Mroooooooooowww!!!" Nyan-nyan suddenly screeched. She came darting out from under the blanket. Running into the tent with her tail up, she started trying to scratch an itchy spot on her rump. "Meow... MROW!" she grunted. Twisting around into the oddest contortions possible, she proceeded to attack her hind end. Finally, she gave up. Miserably, she yowled at Rose for help. "Mewl? Mreeeeeew?"

Anita poked her head out. "Uh-oh!" she said, surprised. "She got bit by a bug pokemon a few days ago, and hasn't stopped itching yet. You wouldn't happen to have anything that might help, would you, Rose?" Anita got up and came over to her Skitty.

--------------------
Anita Lyfe

+Quote Post

Ageha1304
post Sep 12 2012, 03:40 AM
Post #33

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Nexus

Rosebel saw how Anita's skitty was unhappily itching herself. It yelped at Rosebel asking for help and Anita explained that Nyan-nyan was bitten by bug pokemon few days ago.

"Hmmm, let me think," Rosebel said and went through her bagpack to see if she had something against itching. Finally she stumbled across little jar of some sort of cream. Rosebel took it out and read it to find out what exactly is it used for. And of she was so in luck, this was meant against bug bites. Rosebel's grandmother must have put it in her backack, predicting that Rosebel might get some mosquito bites.

"I got just what you need," Rosebel smiled and carefully took little skitty and placed her in Rosebel's lap so she would have better access to her. Carefully Rosebel rubbed the cream into itching place hoping that cream works for pokemon as well. And it did, seems like Nyan-nyan was feeling better already.

"Now when that's settled, let's all go to sleep! Good night!" Rosebel said and comfortably snuggled into her blanket. Blaze laid down next to Rosebel's legs, Harmonia - next to her stomach, Chaos - on Rosebel's stomach and Crystal on her left arm. Rosebel still had hard time sleeping like this because she liked to move around while sleeping however she didn't dare to move a muscle. Rosebel didn't want to trouble her pokemon.

--------------------

+Quote Post

FlyingMew
post Sep 12 2012, 04:44 PM
Post #34

Anita Lyfe
Group Icon

Unlost

Purring happily, Nyan-nyan came back to Anita and the others. She crawled in under the blanket with everyone. "Night, guys!" Anita said. "Grow! Ruff ruff..." "Svee ta vee!" "Mewl meorow!" "Keeeee..." "Go go? Leeeetttttt...." came the answering cries. Each one varied in tiredness.

Anita and Nyan-nyan curled up together. Fluffy and Poof crammed themselves on either side of Excalibur. Junk decided to nestle in between both groups. Pretty soon, Anita and her pokemon were snoring softly. With the occasional snuffle from Poof, of course.

Junk began glowing about midnight. Anita and Fluffy both woke up and looked at the Golett in bewilderment. "What the...?" Anita mumbled to herself. Fluffy crawled over and sniffed it. Looking at his trainer, he shook his head in awe. Confused at this new turn of events, Anita and Fluffy decided to go back to sleep. They all slept until dawn's first light.

--------------------
Anita Lyfe

+Quote Post

Ageha1304
post Sep 13 2012, 07:16 AM
Post #35

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Nexus

As sun rose, Rosebel and her pokemon slowly started to wake up. First one up as always was Blaze, because he enjoyed bathing in early morning sun. Rosebel and her other pokemon woke up shortly after Blaze and one by one carefully exited the tent so Anita and her pokemon wouldn't wake up.

First Rosebel decided to wash up in lake water. It was a bit chilly but still warm enough to wash in it. After that she once again made stew for everyone, before even Anita woke up. She wanted so everyone could enjoy great breakfast without any unneeded waiting and tummy grumbling.

After an hour Anita was still sleeping so Rosebel decided to wake her up. She wanted to reach Petropolis today so they needed to start journey early so they would finish before dark.

"Anita, wake up! It's time to eat! We need to keep moving!" Rosebel called out to sleeping girl and gently poked her shoulder.

--------------------

+Quote Post

FlyingMew
post Sep 13 2012, 06:09 PM
Post #36

Anita Lyfe
Group Icon

Unlost

Anita woke to Rose's voice and gentle prodding. She wriggled unhappily under the blanket as her Pokemon awoke and began stretching. "MmmmMMMmrrrf.... GAH!" she groaned. Nyan-nyan dug her claws into Anita's thigh in her attempt to aid Rose in waking the girl.

"YOWCH!!!" Anita yelped. Scrambling to her feet, she extricated her leg from the scratchy-hurting-sharp-in-soft-skin claws of the Skitty. As she got up onto her feet, Fluffy breathed some embers on her bare feet. "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!" Anita screamed. She ran straight to the water and cannon-balled in, clothes and all.

Nyan-nyan and Fluffy nodded happily to one and other. They had apparently been trying to get their trainer to bathe. They had, after all, spent an entire night under the blanket with her. Junk sat up at this point and looked askance at the two fur-balls. "Gwooo go?" it asked. "Rowr ruff ruff!" fluffy replied, burying his nose under his paws. Nyan-nyan mewed in agreement.

Junk just shrugged and picked his way out of the covers, Excalibur and Poof following suit. As all her Pokemon exited the Blanket, Anita surfaced. Breaking the top of the water, nearly 50 feet from shore, she looked like a breaching mermaid. Turning towards the camp, she began a powerful breaststroke. ~Splash! Splash! Swoosh!~ Coming back towards the shore, the sound of her approach echoed on the still morning air.

This post has been edited by FlyingMew: Sep 13 2012, 08:27 PM

--------------------
Anita Lyfe

+Quote Post

Ageha1304
post Sep 14 2012, 06:32 AM
Post #37

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Nexus

Rosebel watched as Anita dove into lake after Fluffy breathed fire on her feet. She chuckled a little when Anita quickly swam back to shore. Then Rosebel remembered their destination and all the laughter calmed down.

"Everyone, we need to hurry or else we won't make it to Petropolis until night! We still got some way to go," Rosebel exclaimed as she turned everyones attention to herself.

"We need to finish our breakfast quickly and then get moving," she continued and while doing so Rosebel took out towel from her backpack and tossed it towards Anita who was soaking wet from head to toe.

"Zor-Zoruaaaaa!" Chaos whimpered and pointed his leg towards the sky. From far away very dark, almost black clouds started to gather. Without a doubt thunderstorm was coming.

"This can't be good," Rosebel said as she watched dark clouds come closer and and closer.

--------------------

+Quote Post

FlyingMew
post Sep 14 2012, 03:51 PM
Post #38

Anita Lyfe
Group Icon

Unlost

Anita caught the towel Rose threw to her as she climbed out of the water. She couldn't help chuckling to herself as this scene was now reversed. Only Anita hadn't caught anything but the towel. She began drying herself until Chaos pointed at the thunderheads rolling their way.

"Pffffffffsshht... Figures." she said, rolling her eyes. ~Might as well not even bother if there is gonna be rain.~ Anita thought to herself. She handed the towel back to Rose and went over to her backpack. Squatting down, she opened it and began rummaging around. From another pocket, she pulled out a piece of waterproof tarp. Excalibur and Junk brought the big blanket over, expertly folded thanks to the Snivy's administrations to the clumsy Golett. Anita took it and shoved it into the bottom of the bag.

Zipping up her bag, she recalled all of her Pokemon except Nyan-nyan. The Skitty meowed joyously at her trainer and ran over, jumped onto Anita's shoulder and wrapped herself around the trainer's neck for warmth. Anita unfurled the tarp unceremoniously and turned to Rose.

"Well." Anita said. "Let's get moving. Wanna come under now or when that rain hits us? It's gonna be kinda awkward, but we'll stay dry." she said, motioning to the tarp. She looked rather silly holding the tarp overhead like a tent, but it was better than being soaked any further than she was. That, and Nyan-nyan was purring rather loudly, making this seem like it was something they did often.

This post has been edited by FlyingMew: Sep 14 2012, 03:52 PM

--------------------
Anita Lyfe

+Quote Post

Ageha1304
post Sep 15 2012, 02:57 AM
Post #39

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Nexus

Rosebel saw Anita pull out a tarp from out of her bag and hold it above her head. Anita offered for Rosebel to stay underneath so they both would be more or less dry.

"Okay, just give me a second," Rosebel said and recalled everyone except Chaos back to pokeball. Actually she couldn't recall Chaos even if she wanted to, because he hated to travel into pokeball. But Rosebel can't blame him, because it indeed is more exciting to travel outside the pokeball. After recalling everyone, Rosebel with Chaos help quickly folded up the tent and pushed it into her back pack.

"I'm all ready!" Rosebel announced and got underneath the tarp Anita was holding. Chaos comfortably climbed onto Rosebel's shoulder and wrapped her long hair around himself to keep warm.

"Let's go before real storm starts!" Rosebel said and they all started to head towards Petropolis. However barely 5 minutes had passed and rain already attacked them with first drops. It won't take long before weather goes out of control.

--------------------

+Quote Post

FlyingMew
post Sep 15 2012, 01:24 PM
Post #40

Anita Lyfe
Group Icon

Unlost

As the first drops of rain pelted the tarp, Nyan-nyan mewed softly in Anita's ear. Anita listened to her pokemon for a moment then nodded decisively. "Hold the tarp for a second. Nyan-nyan gave me an idea." she said. She pushed the tarp into Rose's hands and recalled Nyan-nyan into her ball.

Taking off her backpack, Anita dragged out a rather beaten up fold-up Macro bike. It was a gift from her mother from when she had turned 10, and Anita had pulverized it in the following years. It was still a great ride, though, and Anita was glad that she still had it. Unfolding it, she pushed the levers and knobs into place that would keep it from collapsing back into travel-mode.

When she had finished she pulled two folded plastic rods out of the backpack and pushed them into the edges of the tarp. Looking excitedly at Rose, she asked, "You ever ride handlebar before? You'll have to hold the tarp." Anita hoped that if Rose hadn't, she would agree to try. Riding her old Macro would be much faster than walking, but she didn't want to go without her guide.

This post has been edited by FlyingMew: Sep 15 2012, 01:25 PM

--------------------
Anita Lyfe

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:00 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.