Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
The Beauty & The Bad-Boy, Port Barley Based RP
ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Jan 4 2013, 05:53 AM
Post #1

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6 681

Sebastian West

Running away from the past, Sebastian West a criminal in the Unova Region had fled onto a midnight cruise ship to escape the police that had been hot on his tail. Thankfully for Sebastian it seemed as though he had gotten away, although he couldn't help himself but make more trouble. Whilst on the midnight cruise ship Sebastian stole two pokeballs from inside the room of a heavy snorer. A few hours later the cruise ship arrived in the Furoh Region, most of the passengers still fast asleep. By the time the person Sebatian had stolen the two pokeballs from realised his stuff had been stolen it would be to late.

After Sebastian had left the cruise ship his first intention was to check if the pokeballs he had stolen actually had any Pokemon inside of them. Sebastian found a secluded spot near an alleyway, he then proceeded to press the white button in the center of the first pokeball he had grabbed out of his pocket. Out of the red and white sphere formed a mantis like shape, and when the glimmering red light disappeared a Scyther was revealed. A smirk formed across Sebastian's face, he had hit the jackpot so far. Sebastian placed Scyther's pokeball into his right pocket before grabbing the second pokeball out of his right pocket. This time when Sebastian opened the pokeball out came a Blitzle. The sheer excitement Sebastian felt from obtaining both of the pokemon he had was enormous. Sebastian felt that calling his newly obtained pokemon by their species was bland.

"I've really hit the jackpot here haven't I. Now to name the both of you. For you Scyther I think the nickname Blade suits, and for you Blitzle I think Sparky will fit."

Sebastian still had a smile on his face as he looked into the puzzled eyes of his Scyther and Blitzle, they were most likely still puzzled as to how they ended up with a different trainer. Most criminals that escape punishment would tend to keep a low profile, that was Sebastian's intentions. It was very typical of Sebastian though to not stick to intentions, and with that Sebastian, Blade the Scyther and Sparky the Blitzle made their way to the nearby beach.

As the trio arrived at the beach they noticed an abundance of wild water type pokemon minding their own business. Sebastian had a plan in mind, and it didn't fit the criteria of his previously devised intention. Not to far away was a lone Krabby, it seemed content watching many of it's own species galavant the beach. A smirk appeared on Sebastian's face as he looked first to Blade and then the Sparky before pointing out the target,

"That Krabby there, it's enjoying itself from what it looks like. Let's stop that right now and have some fun of our own. Blade use Double Team to surround the Krabby and Sparky you use Shock Wave on it."

The plan of offence Sebastian had in mind was surprising the Krabby by surrounding it and making it fear escaping, then Blitzle was cause pain to the defenseless water type crab pokemon. Blade and Bltizle looked at each other with a slight smirk on both pokemon's faces. Blade started the proceedings by allowing his body to glow a variety of different colors as he duplicated himself until there was enough to surround Krabbby in a circle. Sparky then raised his head and yellow electricity started to gather at the tip on his mane. After a moment, his mane started to glow yellow with electricity as well. When he finished charging electricity, the mane on his head started to crackle with electricity. Sparky then lowered his head and fired a beam of yellow electricity from the tip of its mane at the Krabby. It seemed the torture for the Krabby was only just beginning.

This post has been edited by ParkoBoy: Jan 23 2013, 08:20 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Red Chrome
post Jan 6 2013, 05:53 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 154 459

Ray Stark (PANE)

*YAWN*
Ray woke up, rubbing his eyes. He got up and opened the curtains. At first, he was surprised because he didn’t recognize the view outside the small room. However, he instantly remembered why. He wasn’t in Floaroma. He wasn’t even in Sinnoh anymore. “That’s right” he thought. “We’re in Furoh now.” Suddenly he felt nervous: this was the first time he travelled alone, without his family. It had been his decision, sure, but exploring a completely new continent didn’t seem a good idea anymore. “Maybe… Maybe I should’ve stayed home… Yeah, Ron and dad are surely gonna miss me. And if… And if something happens to them while I’m out? How will I know? Wait, worse! What if something happens to me? They won’t know. I don’t know anyone here… If something happens to me here, I’ve got no one to go to. And what if…”

He was interrupted by a gentle growl. He looked at the bed and saw a small Eevee staring firmly at him. Ray looked at her eyes and after a moment, all his worries were gone. “You’re right Happy. It’s time we live our own adventures. No looking back, right?” He went to the chair where his old backpack was and looked at it, remembering. “This backpack brings back old memories, right Happy? Remember how we met? ” Ray’s mother had died when giving birth to his brother Ron. Ray hated him for it and escaped from home, taking that same backpack. He had travelled for an hour when he met the Eevee who became his best friend and decided to return. “We could say it was our first adventure alone. But now we have more friends.”

He took out from one of the backpack’s pocket two pokeballs and threw them in front of him. Out of them, a red light emerged, filling the room. Riko, the righteous Riolu, and Tricky, the playful Gastly, materialized on the bed, next to Happy. Ray took a chair and sat next to the bed. “Happy, Riko, Tricky” he said, looking at his three Pokemon. “Today we start a new life. The next months, maybe years, may be hard. There will be moments where we will suffer, where we will be afraid, where we will cry, and where the only thing we will want will be to be back in the peace of Floaroma… but I promise you I will never give up. All I ask of you is the same: to endure this with me and to never leave me, no matter what happens, because I know we’ll also have great times. I have your word guys?” The three Pokemon nodded and jumped to his arms. Truth is, Ray wasn't a talented speaker. He could only be this eloquent with his Pokemon. It was also thanks to them that he had the courage to embark on this adventure. He hugged them firmly and looked out the window at the city of Port Barley. “Furoh,” he said, “I hope you’re ready ‘cause Raymond Stark has arrived!”

This post has been edited by Red Chrome: Jan 6 2013, 06:09 PM

--------------------
PANE (click to show)

Hatching them all
+Quote Post

Aura Dynasty
post Jan 8 2013, 02:40 PM
Post #3

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Member No.: 168 546

Jill Cortoma

Jill stood on the deck, gazing at the incoming Port Barley at the horizon. It was still quite early in the morning and at the look of it, she had been praised far too much for her liking about her perfect way of estimating length’s and the sort, they would arrive in Port Barley around 10 or 11 AM approximately. She wagged her chances, going back to her cabin or enjoy the early sunrays reflect on the sea’s surface, which gave some fair colours which on their turn reminded her of Ho-Oh.

”Ho-Oh… the legendary Rainbow-hued One…

She took out her sketchbook from her bag pack and sat down on the deck, making some quick drafts of a unknown bird-type and a sea-ish background. If she had still a few hours before arrival why not use those for drawing? A draft more or less wouldn’t hurt anyone would it, and it would make a beautiful extra for her book about legendaries. She looked at the untidy pencil stripes on the paper and grinned, seeing the base was finished. She swiftly put her pencil behind her ear and fetched a camera from her bag, a purchase she made from a salesman on the cruise ship who told her the camera was able to picture light as she saw it. Now she would be able to see whether her purchase was a waste of money or not.

A quick flash and the picture came unto the camera screen. To her surprise all the colours were on the picture, and while pressing the power-button, so it went back to sleep mode, she put it back in her bag. She took her pencil from behind her ear and started drawing again, the rays of the morning sun softly shining upon her. This would be a magnificent day and nothing would be able to ruin it.

Ah, and what a foolish thought that would become.

”Ah goddamnit! Watch your step, some people want to get across dry you know?!” she shouted at the man that almost run her over as she crossed the gangway to get ashore. Axis, her little poochyena, who was as tempered as her young master was, barked at the man as it hid between Jill’s legs to dodge the man’s quick rushing pace. It had almost knocked the two overboard as the man passed, you could rather say that a mamoswine would be more quiet then the man. Normally she wouldn’t have reacted in such a way but it seemed as if not even a single person had enjoyed the cruise, she presumed this from the pushing mass of passengers that wanted to get off the boat so badly that they could’ve murdered somebody in order to be first. Although those were her thoughts, she just decided to go with the flow, although in her current situation she would’ve rather liked that she had decided to stay on the boat and leave as last. Her current situation, squeezed against the gangway’s rails, half bent over the freakin’ thing and clinging unto it to not get dragged along with the crowd, which would probably make her hit the ground face down if she would ever let go.

She quickly released grip with one hand to grab her poochyena and the evil had been done. Yet another passenger came through, crossing the gangway like a rampaging bouffoulant instead of a civilized human, made her hit the ground quite unsoft and the unaware passengers just kept walking. So when push came to shove, Jill was seen hanging underneath the gangway instead of above, clinging alongside the rail as if her life depended on it, although it was just a 4 meter drop. Axis barked on her shoulder, looking down anxiously. The little mutt loved water.

”Don‘t even thi-”

Her words were in vain as Axis set off and imitated a Olympic diver before crashing towards the water, paws first. Jill heard a soft splash and a few seconds later happy barks from beneath her. She cursed in mouth and felt her fingers slip. ”There goes nothing” Her grip loosened and she went down too, a bigger splash was heard and yet nobody looked up, or down in her case. She swam back to the surface and shivered as the cold wind blew onto her face, as if the cold water wasn’t bad enough already. Axis swam up to her and both looked for a way to get up, but none was even in sight and the peer was too high to reach.

“Oh marvellous, just marvellous! Axis, thanks for deciding to have a swim dear, really thank you!”

Jill said sarcastically to the Wolf like pokémon on her head, the little thing seemed to chuckle as it barked again. Ignoring the fact that her little friend was making fun of her she started swimming away from the harbour, though they were lucky, as a friendly man picked them up and offered to drop them off near a beach. She gratefully accepted the man’s offer, as her portion of bad luck could use some counterweight.

After half an hour, and getting her soaked clothes a little dry, she gave the man her thanks as he set off again. The soft sand underneath her feet was pleasantly warm and she and Axis made their way back to Port Barley. When crossing the dunes she heard a battle going on somewhere back on the beach. Axis ears twisted and started growling, jumping of her shoulder and running away towards the noise barking.

Jill started following and found herself a guy with spiky fierce orange hair, wearing tracksuit pants and a white half hoodie, ordering a scyther and a blitzle to attack a Krabby. The poor thing wasn’t getting attacked for catching, as the attacks weren’t powerfully charged to KO it, but for a tormenting battle. The little Krabby looked in pain and Jill felt a pain stinging through her chest, the little thing was in agony and the guy and his crew seemed to enjoy it! ”Not if I can help it!” she thought as she rushed through the dunes and walked up towards the guy.

”Stop that you… You Jackass!” she jumped through the Scythers Double Team and grabbed the Krabby, getting shocked by Blitzle’s Shock Wave upon making contact. She bit her lip and ignored the pain, standing back up with the Krabby in her arms. The Krabby hid underneath her leather jacket, Axis stood in front of Jill, growling fiercely. ”Can’t you see it’s in pain?! What’s the matter with you, torturing Krabby like this?! And don’t give me the ‘I’m trying to catch it‘, that explanation is way past it’s validation!” she shouted.

Must have been quite a sight for the guy, a poochyena covered with sand and a half-soaked girl holding a Krabby in her arms. At least she hoped her hair wouldn’t become static from the Shock Wave, or she’d really look like a fool.

This post has been edited by Aura Dynasty: Feb 15 2013, 06:05 PM

--------------------
My body...
is made out of swords.
Iron is my blood
and glass is my heart.

I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated.
Not once have I retreated,
Nor once have I been understood.
Always alone....
On the hill of swords...
intoxicated by victory...

Thus, this life has no meaning...
This body...surely was...
Made out of blades.

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Xires
post Jan 16 2013, 01:07 PM
Post #4

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 475

Insect Collect

Gaven had awoken when a sudden flash of light had passed through his dreams, and a sudden, intense weight had been thrust upon his back. After a bit of struggling, he had squirmed out from whatever it was. As it turned out, Barrimore had Evolved while he was sleeping, directly on top of Gaven. a sudden transition from a 1 foot tall wooper to a 6 foot tall Quagsire, although impressive, could not be good for his back. He, having nowhere to stay, had instead bought a sleeping bag with which to sleep out in the open. "Only Barrimore could evolve in his sleep". Mumbled Gaven.

The quagsire rolled over, with a loud yawn, and scratched itself. It gave out another yawn, and sat up, rubbing the sleep out of it's still tiny eyes. It was at this moment when it realized it was a quagsire. After all, Wooper did not have hands. It blinked once, and then once more, a bit more slowly. Then it simply looked up it's master, a sleepy, confused look on it's face.

"You evolved, you dingus. congrats, you have arms now." said Gaven, who himself gave out a stretch. He looked around, then down at the small fire that he had lit the night before. It had gone out overnight, but that was to be expected. a little ways away, Glenda, his newfound Heatmor, was snoozing nearby. She had lit the fire in the first place. Gaven was somewhat thankful for that, it had saved him a huge amount of time. Of course, she was still quite the irate pokemon, and waking her up could potentially end with burns.

Barrimore blinked once, and then stood up slowly. It's movements weren't quite as agile, but it still moved with a sophisticated air about itself. It stood directly behind Gaven, and waited for him to make a move. When gaven did make a move, it was towards Glenda.

Gaven was intelligent when moving towards Glenda. He moved as though he was stepping through a landmine, light footed and quiet. This... did not help. Glenda awoke almost instantly, and glared at it's owner. A flicker of fire spurted out of it's mouth, weaving back and forth. "Eheheh... Easy now Glenda..." Said Gaven, uneasily. He moved slowly back, away from the fire type Pokemon.

Glenda stood with a start, glaring around the nearby Area. She had been courteous enough to light the fire for these idiots, and now they were trying to wake her up early. What idiots. ...Well, the sun was nice, and she had gotten plenty of sleep... She supposed she would let it slide. This time. Glenda got up slowly, with a low rumble. She was hungry, and breakfast was not here... this was all Gaven's fault. She glared at him.

"What? What!?" He asked, as could not understand what the pokemon wanted. He watched the Heatmor point to it's stomach, and then cross it's arms. It gave out a short spurt of fire, as if this proved it's point. Thankfully, Gaven understood enough of what it was getting at. "Oh... Oh. You're hungry. I suppose we could go get breakfast..." He said to himself, quietly. He looks around a bit, then down at himself. He hadn't changed into pajamas, instead merely staying in his regular costume.

"...I suppose this will do." He mused to himself, before looking up at his posse of Pokemon. Barrimore was flexing his newfound fingers, with a sort of disinterested interest. It was like watching a baby take his first steps, in a way. Glenda was impatiently tapping her foot, giving Gaven an awful glare. He sighed, almost dejectedly.

"Alright guys. We'll go get some breakfast. I've heard there's a good place to get grub near the beach." He said. Barrimore finally looked up, he hadn't been following any of the conversation. Glenda however, nodded her satisfaction. With this, Gaven returned the both of them to their pokeballs, and began to clean up camp, rolling up the sleeping bag, and strapping it to his back, and also making sure the fire was out.

This post has been edited by Xires: Jan 16 2013, 08:45 PM

--------------------

-Lulled in the countless chambers of the brain, our thoughts are linked by many a hidden chain; awake but one, and in, what myriads rise!-
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Jan 23 2013, 08:31 PM
Post #5

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Sebastian was one of a kind to say the least, most people would call the torture he and his pokemon were inflicting on the defenseless and outnumbered Krabby was sickening, not Sebastian though. Blade the Scyther and Sparky the Blitzle looked to be enjoying themselves as they did the dirty work their trainer was making them do. So suddenly a blonde haired girl jumped through Blade's Double Team and grabbed the Krabby before Blitzle could inflict another dose of his Shock Wave attack on it, in doing so she ended up taking the brunt of the electric attack as she could be seen biting her lip in pain.

"What's the matter with me, don't you think you should ask yourself that. Why don't you mind your own business you brat"

Blade and Sparky both looked shocked by the sudden turn of events as they made there way closer to their fiery haired trainer. Sebastian's facial expression was furious, what he saw as an easy way to train his pokemon and have some fun at the same time was to other people torture, it was people like the blonde haired brat of a girl across from him that sent Sebastian's temper over the edge. Sebastian had noticed the girl hide the Krabby under her leather jacket and at the same time a hound like figure covered in sand, if Sebastian wasn't mistaken it was the blonde haired girls pokemon.

"Blade and Sparky use Quick Attack on the hound like figure covered in sand next to that blonde haired brat"

Just as Sebastian finished speaking both Blade and Sparky went to work as they begun to charge towards the sand covered hound disappearing and reappearing as they gained more speed. Both Scyther and Blitzle were hardly visible due to the intense speed they were running at, Sebastian had almost lost track of where they were. Then suddenly the sand covered hound was knocked back off it's feet by the intensity of both Blade and Sparky's attack. The hound like figure was still covered in sand, and Sebastian didn't like the fact that he wasn't sure exactly what he was attacking, although a smirk started to reappear on his face just like before when he had decided to attack Krabby.

You see girly, mind your own business and you won't get hurt. Scurry along before I finish the job"

This post has been edited by ParkoBoy: Jan 23 2013, 08:50 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Aura Dynasty
post Feb 15 2013, 06:50 PM
Post #6

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Jill Cortoma

Jill stood nailed to the ground as the fiery haired guy ordered his pokémon to attack Axis. Since Axis wasn't really the fond type for a sand-suit it had lost focus, and thus when trying to get the sand of her fur stopped paying attention to her foes. Seconds later the in sand covered Poochyena was sent flying, to land harshly in the sand behind Jill. It shook it's head to get the sand out of it's eyes and was seemingly damaged by the impact of the double Quick Attack. She quickly re-calculated her options.

There was no way she'd back down now, as this would cost the Krabby dearly. Trying to chicken out with the Krabby wasn't going to work either, as the speed of this guy's Scyther and Blitzle were far too great. They'd probably catch up with her in no-time, and the Civilized world wasn't really that close too. One option remained then, as reasoning with this guy wasn't going to do a thing. Stand and Fight. Though rather avoiding his she had no choice. Little Axis would have to do her best.

The guy had a dirty look on his face but it slightly started changing into a baleful smirk. Jill knew that somehow meant trouble. Especially when the guy's voice broke the silence and the tension between them.

"You see girly, mind your own business and you won't get hurt. Scurry along before I finish the job"

She started boiling inside when he said that. He thought of her as weak and vulnerable... Big mistake. Jill's expression too changed, her eyes were flaming with anger and determination. Who the h*ll did this guy think he was, bossing her around like that?! She rose back unto her feet, a faint grin appearing on her face.

"Don't worry, I'll 'scurry along'... As soon as I kicked your sorry ass back to where it came from!"

Her voice was filled with determination and sounded stern for a girl of her age. It seemed more adult. Jill looked at Axis, who was getting back up and looking at her master. She too felt the eagerness her master had raging through her veins at that moment and nodded. Axis knew what to do.

The Poochyena jumped in front of her master and started growing, but the noise came from deeper inside. Her chest started tingle as she suddenly let out a loud howl, one to be compared with a pack of wolves. As soon as the Howl faded in the distance Axis' veins thickened, she felt her power rising steadily.

"Axis, Tackle the Blitzle!"

Axis dashed off, rolled between the Scyther's legs and somehow ended up getting underneath the Blitzle's stomach. It jumped straight for the stomach and hit it with a Tackle strengthened by Howl.

Jill hoped the tackle would sent the Blitzle flying, as Axis' head more or less disappeared in it's stomach. Yes, this tackle had quite some strength.

This post has been edited by Aura Dynasty: Feb 15 2013, 06:52 PM

--------------------
My body...
is made out of swords.
Iron is my blood
and glass is my heart.

Always alone....
On the hill of swords...

Made out of blades.

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Feb 22 2013, 12:22 AM
Post #7

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

It was clear in society that disobedience was a problem, but this blonde haired girl pestering Sebastian was sending him off the deep end. Sebastian had been enjoying himself watching his two pokemon train on a defenseless enemy, and then this blonde haired girl just had to come along and wreck his fun. Blade and Sparky were off to a good start as they out-sped their opponent who was anticipated to be a Poocheyena, the sand had done well in covering the pokemon's appearance but the body shape of a hound could still be seen. Sebastian noticed that the blonde haired girl was only using her Poocheyena, she had a vast amount of confidence in herself by the look of it.

"This won't take long. It's two on one."

Sebastian smirked once again, but that was short-lived as the hound like figure raised it's head towards the sky and begun to howl like a wolf. Once it had finished that the hound dashed towards Blade as it used some intelligence to roll underneath Sycther's legs and land underneath Sparky, within a few seconds Sparky the Blitzle was sent flying. Majority of the sand that the hound had covering it's body had fallen off to reveal the pokemon to be a Poochyena. Sparky looked to be in pain after that tackle attack as it slowly struggled to it's feet. Blade looked at the Poochyena with angry eyes, it was going to make the hound pay for hurting his team mate.

"Sparky, don't let that Poochyena beat you, now use Shock Wave. Blade, you use Vacuum Wave!"

Sparky the Blitzle was determined to not fail his trainer as he raised his head and yellow electricity started to gather at the tip of his mane. After a moment, Bltizle's mane started to glow yellow with electricity as well. When he finished charging electricity, the mane on his head started to crackle with electricity. Sparky then lowered his head and fired a beam of yellow electricity from the tip of his mane at Poochyena. After watching his team mate succeed in using his attack, Blade jumped into the air as his forearms begun to glow white. Blade then spun around with his head and his arms extended facing Poochyena as he fired a horizontal tornado from its body at the hound pokemon. Sebastian felt that the blonde haired girl wasn't smart enough to use two pokemon instead of one and ultimately that would cost her dearly.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Aura Dynasty
post Feb 22 2013, 02:10 PM
Post #8

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Jill Cortoma

Jill couldn't quite hold her happy feeling hidden as Axis' tackle fully landed and sent the Blitzle flying, landing quite hard on the sandy beach. It seemed in pain but stood back up, the scyther glared viciously at Axis and axis glared back.

Jill saw that she had agitated both the trainer and his pokémon alike, as both now charged towards Axis, the blitzle had charged his manes full with electrical tension, the tip of it's mane sparkled brightly and the blitzle lowered it's head, shooting a jolt of lightening straight towards her poochyena. Blitzle's attack hit Axis straight forward and on her turn Axis was sent flying, tough it could easily manoeuvre when being airborne, so it landed on it's little paws, softly glaring at the blitzle who seemed very determined. But so where they.

Then Jill saw another movement from the corner of her eye when this all took place. The Scyther had some plans too. The Scyther jumped into the air as his forearms begun to glow white. It then spun around with his head and his arms extended facing Axis as it fired a horizontal tornado from its body. She had to do something quickly but the nearly finished blast made it difficult for Axis to dodge as she was still recovering from the previous attack the blitzle had thrown at her.

"Watch out, behind you!" she shouted.

Axis faced it's trainer and it's eyes grew wide when it saw the Scyther drawing near.

"Axis!!!"

Her voice sounded desperate and she could feel her calm mind slipping away. Her poochyena would be numb-cracked if she didn't do something right now... but what?! She gazed in fear as the Scyther got closer, this was turning out into a fiasco. As she moved a bit her bag started to move and shaking, then a red beam of light blasted out and landed straight in front of Axis. The next moment a burst of flames was spit out from the light and engulved the charging Scyther with fierce flames.

Jill stood shocked.

Why was HE helping her?

--------------------
My body...
is made out of swords.
Iron is my blood
and glass is my heart.

Always alone....
On the hill of swords...

Made out of blades.

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Feb 22 2013, 04:58 PM
Post #9

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

After one turn of moves from each side the battle was already heating up. The blonde haired girl had disadvantaged herself by only using one pokemon against Sebastian's two. Once Sebastian was done tending to this annoying lady he would continue with torturing the Krabby some more. Sparky and Blade were working as a team, and thus far it had been working well. Sparky's Shock Wave attack was a direct hit on Poochyena as sent it flying, but the hound pokemon was still able to land on it's paws due to it's small stature being so maneuverable. Poochyena had surprised Sebastian after being hit by such a volatile attack, but the assault of attacks wasn't over yet. Blade had been working hard to prepare his Vacuum Wave attack as he pushed the tornado he had created towards Poochyena as he followed swinging his arms to give the tornado extra speed and power. Poochyena looked shocked as the tornado got closer, that was until a Chimchar suddenly appeared in front of Poochyena and sent a fire type attack towards Scyther, it was a critical hit as Blade fell to the ground injured. his Vacuum Wave attack knocked off course by he Chimchar's attack.

"Blade! Get up now!"

Sebastian seemed genuinely worried about Blade his Scyther, the bug type pokemon had been scorched by a fire type attack which looked like Ember from Chimchar. Blade was slow to get to his feet as he looked to see what pokemon it was that had so suddenly scorched him, he noticed a Chimchar protecting Poochyena, fighting a fire type pokemon like it would be a severe disadvantage for Scyther and Blade knew that. Blade looked back to Sebastian and Sparky, although he was hurt he was going to keep fighting. Sebastian noticed the determination of Blade to continue battling, and that was exactly what Sebastian wanted in his pokemon.

"Good work Blade on recovering. Now Sparky and Blade, both use Quick Attack on Poochyena. We want this fight to be one on one again."

Both Blade and Sparky begun proceedings as they dashed towards Poochyena, disappearing and reappearing as they gained more speed. Blitzle was hardly visible due to the intense speed he was running at whilst Blade wasn't quite as quick after taking a beating from Chimchar's Ember attack. Poochyena was sent flying into the air as both Blade and Sparky's Quick Attack connected at the same time. Sebastian had realized that now the battle was two on two and the the girl had a clear advantage over him with her Chimchar possibly being Blade's demise, the evil smirk that Sebastian usually had on his face was gone as he concentrated heavily on the on-going battle.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Aura Dynasty
post Feb 22 2013, 06:09 PM
Post #10

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Jill Cortoma

"V-Vex?"

Jill knew this wasn't something the chimchar would usually do, it was rather odd to be exact. The chimchar watched he movements, as did he follow those of his foes when they attacked Axis again. Yet again Axis was sent flying, but this time Vex decided not to interfere, he rather kept gazing unto Jill's face, the face that reminded him so much of Nathaniel. The chimchar did not move as if it was frozen solid.

Yes, Vex and Jill had a long-gone history, dating back from when she was still a toddler accompanying her brother to Sandgem town. She had loved her brother's first partner from the start, although the feeling wasn't mutual. Vex had started to hate Jill over the years, and after his departure she still kept thinking about him. It was rather odd to say but she hadn't expected Nathaniel to give her Vex after he passed away... he had a reason for doing so. She would not disappoint Nathaniel...never.

"Vex" she said towards the chimchar "Use Leer on the Blitzle!"

Vex glared at Jill and turned, ignoring her orders completely. Logic after all, their vendetta didn't seem to be gotten over, although years had passed since then. Not being surprised but rather feeling embarrassed by the chimchar's behavior she quickly looked from Vex to Axis. Axis was being in a lot of trouble now, as the double Quick Attack of Blitlze and Scyther. The scyther had apparently taken more damage then expected, Vex was extremely advantaged against the Scyther and the chimchar knew it.

Instead of obeying Jill he made an emphatic face and it's cheek started to grow. They filled with flames, some small parts seemed to escape his mouth and happily scattered in the wind before vanishing. He aimed, focusing completely at Scyther then throwing yet another Ember-attack towards his vulnerable foe. Small balls of fire flew to the Scyther, multiplying by the second as the attack kept growing.

Jill's attention went back towards her opponent, who had now lost his evil grin. His face had a more serious expression now, it seemed as if Jill had made him put up some effort into this battle. She saw Axis crawling back up, being quite damaged but still able to fight.

"Are you alright?"

Axis barked faint but happy, she was still able to continue. Jill nodded towards the Poochyena who took it's stance again, soon the Howl would loose it's effect of enhanced strength, so she had to handle this quick and smooth. And the strategy she had in mind was perfectly fit for this location.

"Now, use Sand-Attack and try to hit Blitzle"

The poochyena ran towards the zebra-like pokémon and ducked into the sand, then throwing up some sand with it's behind legs to create some sort of sand-curtain around her. The cloud of sand rapidly grew and surrounded both the poochyena and the blitzle. The curtain was impenetrable, Jill couldn't see through the sand, but Axis could however. Axis jumped from the left to the right and started a tackle-frenzy, hitting and occasionally missing the blitzle when attempting to tackle it multiple times.

Jill tried to keep her eyes focused on both her chimchar, who wouldn't obey her orders, and her poochyena who was now doing it's very best to keep up with the blitzle's speed.

--------------------
My body...
is made out of swords.
Iron is my blood
and glass is my heart.

Always alone....
On the hill of swords...

Made out of blades.

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Feb 22 2013, 06:58 PM
Post #11

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Sebastian and the blonde haired girl were both concentrating heavily on the on-going battle and had refrained from verbally assaulting each other. All four pokemon on the battlefield were eying each other off after Sparky and Blade had resumed their position next to Sebastian. The next move was taken by the blonde haired girl's Chimchar, it had been commanded to use Leer but instead the fire typed chimp pokemon disobeyed it's trainer and used an Ember attack on Blade the Scyther. This time though Blade could be seen in excruciating pain, he couldn't take anymore pain as he fell to the ground fainted.

"Jesus Christ Blade! Get up!"

Blade was laying on the ground, nearing unconsciousness. He heard Sebastian speak and tried his hardest to get back to his feet, but alas he was to weak and damage from Chimchar's Ember attacks that he fell to the ground once again, this time unconscious. Sebastian grabbed Blade's pokeball out of his pocket and returned his Scyther into his resting place, Sebastian then placed Blade's pokeball into his pocket as he looked up to see Poochyena flicking sand towards Sparky the Blitzle. It was almost like a wall of sand was sent flying towards Blitzle as Sebastian lost sight of both pokemon. By the time the wall of sand was gone Sebastian noticed Sparky laying on the ground, much like Blade had been although this time Sparky had fainted.

"Bloody hell! This couldn't possibly get any worse."

Sebastian cursed under his breath as he grabbed Sparky's pokeball out of his other pocket and returned his Blitzle into his resting place. The blonde haired girl had won the battle, and Sebastian looked pissed off that he had been beaten by a girl. Sebastian begun walking towards the wharf as he turned towards the blonde haired girl and yelled,

"You haven't seen the last of me girly! I'll teach you to mind your own business soon enough"

Sebastian's mind was clouded with anger, his only focus now was to heal his two pokemon and then train up his partners. At the start of the battle Sebastian had been confident he would win, but it didn't end up that way. Sebastian wanted a rematch with the girl, but now wasn't the time to do so as Sebastian made his way towards Port Barley's PokéCenter.

Sebastian entered through the blue automatic sliding doors as he stormed towards the front desk of the Pokemon Center. Sebastian placed both Sparky and Blade's pokeballs on the counter as Nurse Joy picked up the two red and white spheres and placed them into the healing machine. After a few moments of waiting Nurse Joy placed the two pokeballs on the counter and Sebastian picked them both up and placed them in his pocket as he ignored Nurse Joy speaking to him as he left the Pokemon Center with his two pokemon fully healed. It was now time for some training.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Aura Dynasty
post Feb 23 2013, 06:05 PM
Post #12

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Jill Cortoma

The scorching flames hit their target full power,thus the result was devastating. The Scyther got caught by the flames and fainted quickly after, dropping to the floor. His trainer shouted him to get back up but it seemed nearly unconscious, still she found it sad for the Scyther to be hurt so badly by Vex's flames.

Vex, her little disobeyant fire ape, had the exact opposite reaction of his trainer. It glared at the Scyther as if it was nothing more then a piece of trash laying in it's way. He despised the weak, and in his eyes, this bug-type Scyther was not even worth his time. Vex turned towards the blitzle and so did Jill's gaze follow his. And thus both trainer and pokémon, whom had been rivals since they met each other, watched as the cloud of sand lifted.

Axis stood triumphant next to the fainted blitzle, it's Tackle-frenzy had done it's job. Jill's eyes shone and her body was overflowing with emotions of proudness, their first battle and they won it! The young man who was pestering the Krabby was now boiling inside? He grabbed his pokéball and returned his Blitlze as he had done with the Scyther a few moments ago too. He mumbled something what Jill thought to be best for her not to hear, as it weren't pretty words.

"You haven't seen the last of me girly! I'll teach you to mind your own business soon enough"

The guy would've exploded if he could, but instead he headed back into town, probably towards a pokémoncentre.

"If you want another beating, just ask!" she shouted back, but he had already disappeared.

Happy about the win she sat down in the sand. Axis came running to her but Vex stayed away, having an angry look in it's eyes. He made a few hand-signs and didn't seem to be all too excited for the group-hug. Vex pointed at the pokéball on her waist.

"Are you sure you want to get back in?"

The chimchar nodded.

"Are you rea-"

"Char! Chimchar!"

The chimchar got agitated and glared even more vicious then before. Jill sighed and took out the pokéball, the red beam engulfed the chimchar and returned it back into it's safe haven. As she put the pokéball back into ti's rightful place the Krabby poked her arm. She smiled at the pokémon as it crawled unto the sand and sat down in front of her, next to Axis.

--------------------
My body...
is made out of swords.
Iron is my blood
and glass is my heart.

Always alone....
On the hill of swords...

Made out of blades.

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Feb 23 2013, 07:00 PM
Post #13

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Sebastian was still in a sour mood from losing his first battle. Sebastian knew that if he were to bottle his anger inside then bad things could eventuate, therefore finding a way to take his anger out on something was now the action plan in place. Sebastian had only just left the pokemon center after having both of his pokemon healed, now he was surveying the area for another wild pokemon to pick on, hopefully another stupid trainer wouldn't show up and stop him a second time. Many different types of pokemon were scurrying around the boardwalk minding there own business, but one in particular caught Sebastian's eye. A Totodile was sitting down chewing on it's own tail, that was a bizarre find.

"Time to have some fun."

A smirk could be seen on Sebastian's face as he walked closer to the Totodile with a bizarre fetish, the water type pokemon was completely unaware of Sebastian approaching. When Sebastian felt he was at a reasonable distance he grabbed Sparky's pokeball out of his left pocket and released the black and white zebra pokemon from it's resting place. Sparky noticed a Totodile nearby that happened to be chewing on it's own tail, instantly Sparky turned around to question his trainer if attacking the helpless pokemon was the right idea. Sebastian noticed the worry in Sparky's eyes, the last time they had decided to pick on a helpless wild pokemon it hadn't ended so well.

"It's alright Sparky, we're only going to have some fun. Start off with a Quick Attack!"

Sparky obeyed his trainer's orders as he turned to face Totodile, the water type pokemon was to busy chewing on it's own tail to realize that a Blitzle nearby was charging towards it at lightning quick speed. Sparky was keeping a keen eye out in case that blonde haired girl were to turn up again to stop him and his trainer. Gladly she didn't turn up as Sparky barraged his zebra like body into the blue alligator like pokemon, it knocked it flat on it's back.

"Brilliant Sparky. Don't you feel good releasing that anger of losing the last battle"

Sparky realized his trainer was right, he had felt angry about losing their first battle and needed to release his anger. Totodile rose to it's feet and locked eyes with Sparky, it was only a few seconds later that the water type pokemon released infrared beams out of it's eyes towards the opposing Blitzle. Sparky didn't have near enough time to react and dodge the attack, instead he was blinded for a few moments by the beams. He was completely off guard. Totodile wasn't going to let anyone pick on him and get away with it as his body became surrounded by water as he used the stream of water to push him towards Blitzle, Sebastian could only watch on as Blitzle was helpless without his vision. Totodile connected with his Aqua Jet move as it knocked Sparky the Blitzle off his feet.

"Bloody hell, I wasn't expecting this to happen. Sparky, when your vision recovers use Charge!"

Sebastian had worked out that due to Totodile being a water type pokemon that electric type moves would do a major amount of damage to him, and with the help of Charge it would be almost unbeatable. As Sebastian finished speaking Sparky regained his vision, although he felt remarkably weaker then before.Totodile wasn't going to give any remorse to Blitzle as he once again begun to charge towards the black and white zebra pokemon. Sparks surrounded Sparky's body as he begun to charge the power of his electric type attacks. Sparky wanted to try and dodge Totodile's oncoming attack, but he was determined to finish charging. Just as Sparky finished charging Totodile slammed his little body into Blitzle's as he knocked him over, but he didn't stop there. Whilst Sparky was lying on the ground Totodile pounced onto his body and begun to Scratch violently at the zebra like pokemon's face. Sebastian was shocked by the Totodile's effort towards battle.

"Sparky, use Shock Wave to stop Totodile!"

Sparky was in pain, he was taking a beating from Totodile. The water type alligator pokemon had stopped scratching at Sparky, but instead latched its razor sharp teeth onto Blitzle's mane. Sparky knew this was the prime time to strike the energy filled Totodile. Although no one could see it, Sparky's mane was now glowing yellow. After a moment, his mane started to cackle with electricity. When he had finished charging electricity Sparky fired a beam of yellow electricity from the tip of its mane into Totodile's mouth, it was a direct hit. Totodile instantaneously let go of Sparky's mane as he could be seen shaking in pain before he fell to the ground.

Great work Sparky, now..."

Sebastian stopped speaking as he looked towards the Totodile, although he was laying on the ground in pain he was still trying to stand back up. Totodile had an insurmountable amount of heart and energy to want to continue fighting after such a violent attack. Sebastian then though back to the battle against the blonde haired girl, he remembered the demise of Blade was the little fire type monkey known as Chimchar. Sebastian now had an idea, instead of finishing off Totodile he was going to capture it and used him in the rematch against the blonde haired girl. Sebastian grabbed an empty pokeball of his holder that was attached to his belt and tossed it at Totodile. Sparky had rose to his feet in the meantime and noticed what his trainer was doing, a smile could be seen on Blitzle's face. Totodile was weak and didn't have enough energy to avoid the pokeball in time, the water type pokemon was then engulfed by the red light. The pokeball dropped to the ground as it teetered left and right once, twice and a third time before it became stationary and the red light in the middle turned off and a cling sound could be heard. For once Sebastian wasn't smirking as a smile hit his face, he had officially caught his first pokemon.

"This will be the key to my revenge"

Sebastian walked over to the pokeball containing Totodile as he picked it up and placed it onto the front spot of his pokeball holder. Sebastian turned around and walked over to Sparky, this time they hadn't been interrupted whilst battling and were both happy about that. Sebastian smiled at his partner in the form of Blitzle.

"You did well Sparky, and now we have a new member of the team all thanks to you."

Capture (click to show)

This post has been edited by ParkoBoy: Feb 24 2013, 08:29 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Aura Dynasty
post Feb 26 2013, 12:33 PM
Post #14

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Jill Cortoma

The Krabby seemed very grateful and kept thanking Jill in his own "Krabby-talk". It assumingly thought of something, as it suddenly rushed of towards the shallows and disappeared. Jill watched it go and stood up, cleaning her trousers and looking at Axis, who seemed to be struck with fatigue from the fight. While smiling at her poochyena she searched her bag for something. Pushing aside her sketchbook and some other trinkets and odds she found what she was looking for; Axis' Pokéball.

"Axis, You deserve some rest. Return!"

The poochyena smiled as it got engulfed with red light, slowly it's silhouette vanished and the red beam disappeared back into the round, red and white pokéball. While gazing at the pokéball in her hand she thought back about a far-flown past, where she had caught Axis. It was the only time she ha put Axis in a pokéball, and today would be the second time. Smiling about the happy thoughts she put Axis' pokéball back inside the bag, together with Vex' pokéball, who had hung unto her belt until now.

When preparing to walk away the little Krabby came running back, having a rainbow-colored heart-shape scale inside it's mouth. As it reached Jill, who had taken a seat once again, it spit the heart-sale into her lap. Jill took it and gazed at the beautiful colors. She looked back at the Krabby.

"You're giving this to me?"

The Krabby nodded silently and nudged her with it's scissors, as he wanted to make it clear to her that this was a gift from him. Jill smiled and patted the Krabby, they sat there for a few more minutes before Jill stood up again and thanked the Krabby. She then departed for the pokémon center as the Krabby went back to it's family.

Soon the buildings of Port Barley rose at her sides, the sun shining it's late midday rays as harsh as it could. She enjoyed the breeze of the ocean blowing through her hair as she chose paths she'd never walked before. This was unknown territory and so she just walked where her guts thought her to go to, she did knew however that if she kept walking towards the center she'd eventually reach the Pokémon center.

The paths she took were fairly empty, sometimes a passerby rushed past her, but otherwise she was alone. She didn't mind it though she did had the feeling of being watched, that uncomfortable feeling of a pair of eyes piercing through your chest. Jill stopped and turned around, gazing at the abandoned road behind her. No-one...

She shook her head a little confused, it must have been imagination, the thrills of her first battle would probably be the cause of it. She commenced walking again, still not being able to shake the feeling. And this same gesture kept repeating itself a few times again, eventually Jill started to become wary. Perhaps even a bit paranoia. With her thoughts somewhere else then the path she walked she had managed to wander off into Port Barley's outskirts. She had no idea where she was, leave alone which way to take, thus she ended up taking a wrong turn and ending up in a dead-end. It was then she heard the footsteps echoing through the alley's. Her feeling hadn't been imagination, she was being followed!

As she turned around to get away her path was blocked by two men. One was tall and quite muscular, he seemed an Ursaring next to his smaller and slimmer companion. Jill knew those two meant trouble as soon as she laid her eyes on them, and soon her thoughts would be proven right.

"Ehehe... what have we here Bjorn? A little lost lass..." his face broke as a grin appeared and Jill stood somehow petrified.

"Indeed, not a familiar face Gio... one of those Rookie-trainers trying to make it here in the region" the second, smaller man said.

Jill slowly backed away from the two crooks, although this gesture only made the two men more confident. Her insecurity was giving her a disadvantage and her opponents a boast of confidence. The two man came closer and closer while Jill backed away, sooner then expected she had reached the end of the alley. Now she stood with her back against the wall, both literally and figuratively. Panic shot into her eyes and she grabbed her bag in a reflex. Bad idea, because it took the attention of the two crooks to the bag too, which they hadn't noticed before.

"And what holds this bag here?" the smaller man said as he reached out for it. Jill's instincts however were a little quicker than the man's. Bjorn was sent flying back further into the alley as Jill kicked him right in the face. He smirked and fixed his eyes on her face, the sprouted with anger.

"Gio. Take the bag from this little punk"

Gio, the tall and muscular man stepped forward and grabbed the bag. Jill didn't react however, she just held on tight to the bag, not planning of letting go on it. As by wonder she was suddenly tilt into the air as Gio held the bag up high. She saw his cold black eyes staring into hers before his other hand closed it's grip around her throat. His fingers pushed inside the warm flesh and Jill felt the oxygen's slowing down. She loosened her grip on the bag and used one hand to try and loosen the tight grip of Gio, in vain though. Eventually she let go entirely and tried to get freed of his choking grip. Her legs thrashed around in open air as she still hoovered above the ground.

"Alright now let's go!"

The little man took Jill's bag and started walking away. Gio loosened his grip a bit and lowered her so her feet could touch the ground. Happily for the space she tried to breathe again. Her expression of relief changed as soon as she heard Bjorn's words.

"Teach the kid a lesson will you?"

She could hear the sarcasm in his laughter and shivered. The next thing she knew was herself getting punched in the stomach before getting thrust into a pile of old boxes nearby. The fist had hit her so hard that all the air was literally punched out of her lungs, desperately gasping for fresh air she then hoovered once more through the air, only to land unsoft in a pile of cart-boxes, whom where apparently filled with old electronics. At least it felt like it. As a way of saying 'goodbye' the broad man kicked her in the face before turning too and disappearing.

Jill felt numb. The pain rushed through her limbs at high speed but yet she could not give in. Not yet. They had stolen her pokémon, and she couldn't bear the thought of loosing them too. The darkness was slowly pulling her away, back into the realm of unconsciousness but Jill held on. She could not give in, she had to save her pokémon first. With an immense amount of power she managed to pull herself back up and stumbled out of the alley.

The longer she stumbled the quicker she regained the ability to walk normally again and soon was seen running through the alleys in pursuit of the two men. How she managed to get better in such a brief amount of time was odd, but it was her determination of getting her pokémon back that was her motivation. The two crooks had seen her coming after them and had started to quicken their pace, then eventually running through Port Barley with Jill on their heels.

It would've been an odd sight for the passerby's on the boardwalk of Port Barley. Two men of middle age running about with a teenager's bag while being chased by an adolescent whose lip was ruptured and who seemed quite battered,a s if having received some beating not all too long ago. The pursuit continued for quite a while until Jill started to feel the fatigue again caused by her minor wounds. She tripped and fell flat on her face near the rails of the boardwalk. Everything had become quite blurry now as she saw the crooks disappear in the distance. Her flame of determination was been extinguished. A tear ran down her cheek as she sat back up on her knees, staring of into the distance.

In the far distance she heard an echo of a familiar voice. Not really sure of what he was saying she turned towards the sound. The silhouettes of a young man and a horse-like figure became clear to her. The young man's fiery hair-color remembered her of him... that trainer she fought earlier. Perhaps he could help...

OOC (click to show)

This post has been edited by Aura Dynasty: Feb 27 2013, 05:18 PM

--------------------
My body...
is made out of swords.
Iron is my blood
and glass is my heart.

Always alone....
On the hill of swords...

Made out of blades.

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Feb 28 2013, 03:17 AM
Post #15

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

After experiencing that tough battle against Totodile and prevailing brought back Sebastian and Sparky's confidence after losing the battle to the blonde haired girl. Now Sebastian had a new member of his team and was keen to have a rematch against the girl that had beaten her. Sebastian and his Blitzle were now searching around Port Barley to try and find the blonde haired girl, Sebastian anticipated that she couldn't have made it to far in the time frame that they hadn't seen each other for. Sebastian's anticipation was correct as he noticed nearby the blonde haired girl, but something was missing from her appearance. It didn't take Sebastian long to key in that her backpack was missing. Sebastian walked over to the blonde haired girl who was sitting on her knees and noticed she had wounds all over her body, it was that moment that the soft side of Sebastian kicked in.

"Woah, what in the world happened to you. I though beating you up was supposed to be my job."

Sparky and Sebastian stared at the blonde haired girl and tried to guess what might have happened before she decided to tell him. By the look of the wounds that she had acquired and the fact that her backpack was missing made Sebastian suspicious towards whether she had been beaten up by some crooks and had her belongings stolen. Sebastian wasn't sure if his guess was correct but until she told him then he wouldn't know.

"To tell the truth I was looking for you to have a rematch, but by the look of it you don't have your pokemon on you."

Sebastian wouldn't normally be willing to help out anyone, but for some obscure reason he was willing to help out the blonde haired girl to get her Pokemon back so he could have the rematch he was vying for. Of course Sebastian could have easily let the blonde haired girl suffer in pain and contact the police, but to Sebastian redeeming himself after losing a battle was important. Sparky and Blade had both learnt that Sebastian's style was brute force with no remorse, but there was a soft side to both of his pokemon, and that was shown as Sparky walked over the blonde haired girl and rubbed his nose on her face to comfort her.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Aura Dynasty
post Mar 2 2013, 06:07 PM
Post #16

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Jill Cortoma

She heard footsteps and hooves draw near, yet her sight was blurry, so she couldn't see who approached her. She felt someone was standing near her so she tried to turn her face towards that person, whomever it might be. A familiar voice started talking.

"Woah, what in the world happened to you. I though beating you up was supposed to be my job."

The voice echoed a bit but she recognized it from afar. It was the guy she had battled before, the one who was hurting the Krabby without a good reason. Jill made a face, though she wasn't entirely sure whether it was caused by the young man or by the pain she felt. She tried to straighten a little, as to keep up appearance. Although that didn't really work out as well as expected. Rather looking like a hump of leaves noticed something in this guys voice had changed... It seemed as if it was more compassionate, friendly.

"To tell the truth I was looking for you to have a rematch, but by the look of it you don't have your pokémon on you."

"No kidding" Jill muttered under her breath. It was probably not his intention to make it sound that way, but it did still sound like a stupid question. She tried to get up again, in vain. A soft, wet nose nudged her face. She could vaguely see the silhouette of a horse-like pokémon, thus taking for granted it was the blitzle who was currently rubbing his nose in her face. She uttered a smile as she patted the blitzle. Perhaps he could help her get her pokémon back? A little bit embarrassed she turned towards the young man.

"Uh... Well yes. This is quite an odd way to meet again but you're right. I got raid by two guys somewhere in the Suburbs. I had lost my way and they took me by surprise... as you can obviously see I didn't let them go without a fight, but-" She paused. Her eyes became a bit diluted. "They- got away with my pokémon."

She rubbed her eyes dry and shook her head. Jill had to tell him the entire story, and hopefully, he'd be willing to help her out.

"I tried to get them back but... Well you can figure out what happened next. I lost them and ended up here... I need to find them... Would- would you care to help me get them back? I don't know whether I can manage it alone"

She gazed at the young man's face, her eyes found their focus again and slowly she started seeing the details of his face again. So her sight had returned. Good. Now only her energy and she could get going. Anxiously she stared at him for a minute, waiting for a response, then tried getting up by pulling herself up on the rails. While doing so she spoke once more.

"Oh yes, perhaps I should introduce myself first. I am Jill Cortoma, Mythologist, pleased to make your acquaintance."

This post has been edited by Aura Dynasty: Mar 2 2013, 06:10 PM

--------------------
My body...
is made out of swords.
Iron is my blood
and glass is my heart.

Always alone....
On the hill of swords...

Made out of blades.

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Mar 2 2013, 07:45 PM
Post #17

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Sebastian wasn't one for compassion or caring for others, but if it could lead to something he wanted then in special cases he would show the softer side of himself. The blonde haired girl looked out of whack to be honest as she struggled to her feet, she then proceeded to tell Sebastian about what had happened to her and finally she asked for him to help her. Sebastian was going to great lengths to be nice to this girl who had stopped him from having fun by messing with a wild Krabby, not only that but she had beaten him in battle. Sebastian contemplated in his mind how helping her would benefit him, his drive to be better then everyone else made him decide that earning a rematch against the wounded girl would prove to be worth it.

"I'll help you out, but on one condition. When you get your Pokemon back we have a rematch."

Directly after Sebastian finished speaking the blonde haired girl was quick to answer,

"Oh yes, perhaps I should introduce myself first. I am Jill Cortoma, Mythologist, pleased to make your acquaintance."

So her name was Jill Cortoma, Sebastian would remember that name for future references. Sebastian looked down to Sparky who had stopped doing what he was doing. Sebastian knew that Blitzle was a pokemon with a keen sense of smell, so if his instincts were right then Sparky would be able to track down the two cronies. A slight smirk could be seen on Sebastian's face,

"Sebastian West's the name, don't forget it. Now Sparky, I want you to try and pick up the cronies scent."

Sparky went straight to work as he used his keen sense of smell to assess the surrounding areas until he picked up the scent that he believed would be the right one. Sebastian wasn't going to let Sparky do the job by himself though, he needed a partner to work with. Sebastian grabbed Blade's pokeball off his belt and released his Scyther out into the open. Sebastian knew that Blade didn't have the ability to fly in the air with a human on his back, but surely he would be able to fly up high and carry his own weight.

"Blade, I want you to fly up into the air and look for two guys who are carrying stolen goods"

Blade acknowledged his trainer's command and begun to rapidly move his thin bug like wings, they were moving at such a high speed that it carried Scyther high into the air. Sebastian noticed that Jill didn't look strong enough to walk, she didn't look like a heavy person,

"You really don't look well, how about you hop on my back and you preserve your energy for later."

Sebastian was more then capable of carrying a young adult like girl on his back, all of his time spent working out in the gym had conditioned his body to be able to carry weights much heavier then what Jill would weigh. As Sebastian waited for an answer he looked up into the sky as he noticed Blade was flying back towards him, Blade was trying to communicate to Sebastian, but Sebastian couldn't understand a thing he was saying. Blade begun to fly at a small height in the air as he signaled for his trainer to follow him. Sparky had noticed Blade and stopped what he was doing and followed his team mate. By the looks of it Blade had found what Sebastian and Jill were looking for. Sebastian looked over to Jill expecting her to answer very soon.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Aura Dynasty
post Mar 4 2013, 04:19 PM
Post #18

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Jill Cortoma

After hearing his chivalrous offer Jill couldn't restrain herself from smiling softly. She accepted his offer, how odd it may be for two people whom had just met, as this was possibly the best way in attaining her goal. At the moment that goal had taken a soft turn and changed into getting her partners back, even if it meant piggy-backing the entire way on the back of a complete stranger. Well, at least she got hang of his name. Sebastian West.

"Uh, well... uh- Thank you Sebastian. I guess i'm in no condition to say no to that offer."

And indeed she didn't had many of a choice. As Sebastian had indeed noticed, she wasn't capable of walking around by her self, at least not for long, she probably wouldn't even make it to the end of the road. Jill stood as sturdy as a newly-beaten-up girl could stand sturdy and climbed on his back. Hoping she wouldn't be too much of a drag to him, she tried to sit in such a way that it'd be comfortable for him. Yes. Even after their first encounter, which wasn't exactly to be called an easy one, she still didn't want people to think bad of her. Though luck, as she already screwed this one up, she could as well try and revert some of the damage made.

Everything went quiet after sitting on his back for a while. She uttered to speak but kept silent, until she couldn't keep it to herself anymore.

"Uh, Sebastian... May I ask you a question? I don't really know... whether I'd be appropriate. It's quite personal..."

--------------------
My body...
is made out of swords.
Iron is my blood
and glass is my heart.

Always alone....
On the hill of swords...

Made out of blades.

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Mar 4 2013, 04:37 PM
Post #19

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Blade and Sparky were rushing along, it was obvious now that they had found exactly what Sebastian had set them out to look for. Jill made the wise decision of accepting the offer Sebastian had given her, it would have been a silly choice not to have. Jill sat on Sebastian's back, and her weight made her feel much like that of a young child. Sebastian knew that if he were to run to fast that he might hurt Jill, so instead he paced himself as the pair followed Sebastian's two pokemon. Everything was quiet, a little to quiet to be honest. That was when Jill broke that silence.

"Uh, Sebastian... May I ask you a question? I don't really know... whether I'd be appropriate. It's quite personal..."

"Sure why not."

Sebastian didn't like to admit it, but Jill seemed to be acting friendly towards him. Sebastian neglected his mind playing games with him, he reminded himself that she was his rival and that was how it would stay. Sebastian awaited Jill's question with eagerness as he noticed an old warehouse nearby with it's door half open. Blade and Sparky turned around to face their trainer as they signaled to him that this was where the two cronies are hiding. Jill, Sebastian and his two pokemon had traveled to the outskirts of Port Barley, if this wasn't the cronies then a whole lot of effort would be wasted.

"Looks like they've found them. Let's check it out"

Sebastian walked up next to Sparky and Blade as the two pokemon waited for there trainer to make the first move. Sebastian was waiting to hear Jill's question before he went inside, because he knew if the cronies were really hiding inside then his mind would be all business related with no feelings or emotions towards the thieves.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Aura Dynasty
post Mar 4 2013, 05:03 PM
Post #20

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Jill Cortoma

Sebastian really seemed to be making sure Jill didn't get all too much trouble when he sped up to keep up with his pokémon. It was really nice of him to be so considerate towards her. Although she could take quite some pain, she wasn't such a schlemiel. She might look like one, but she wasn't... not even close to one. As she had asked her question Sebastian replied to her as he made his way through Port Barley.

"Sure, Why not?"

Somehow taken aback from his answer she chuckled a little. Before she could retaliate from her odd way of acting they had seemingly arrived at the destination where the cronies were hiding. Although if she had to believe Sebastian's pokémon, which she did for the moment, as a matter of fact. Th two awaited for their trainer to take the lead, instead of doing so Sebastian made them wait and awaited Jill's question.

"Uh- Well... Why are you actually helping me? I mean, sure you want the rematch but I'd given you it even without helping me. I know this sounds ungrateful, and please don't get me wrong, I'm extremely grateful you're helping me out but... what's your real goal?"

This all suddenly busted out of her mouth as waterfall of words. Somehow unable to get off his back she stayed on it and eagerly awaited his response as she gazed at him. He could not or at least hardly see, as she hid her face underneath her hair.

--------------------
My body...
is made out of swords.
Iron is my blood
and glass is my heart.

Always alone....
On the hill of swords...

Made out of blades.

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 01:23 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.