Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
The Beauty & The Bad-Boy, Port Barley Based RP
ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Mar 5 2013, 12:30 AM
Post #21

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6 681

Sebastian West

Sebastian had been tossing up the different questions in his head that Jill could possibly face him with, but the one that she decided to ask him was the prevalent one he had thought about. Blade and Sparky both looked at the two humans as they spoke to each other, they were starting to get impatient. Sebastian gave Sparky and Blade a dirty look as if to say 'Do what I say or else'.

"You know what, I realized after our battle that I wasn't as strong as I thought I was. My motivation to beat you in battle is in overdrive. I guess being nice to certain people doesn't hurt so it's kinda like turning a new leaf on life."

Sebastian wasn't going to tell her the full story of his past, that was way to risky a move when he had barely met Jill. Sebastian had given out his name to Jill, and thankfully she hadn't heard of it before. Keeping himself hidden from the authorities trying to track him down from the Unova Region was a tough job, and Sebastian was cracking whilst under pressure. Sebastian stopped thinking about the whole situation and allowed Jill to hop off his back. Sebastian then walked over to the warehouse door as he thrusted it open, going inside silently wasn't his style.

Sebastian was first to enter the warehouse, the inside had boxes upon boxes stacked on each other. By the look of it the warehouse had been abandoned a long time ago, it would suffice as a perfect hiding spot for two criminals. Sebastian neglected the fact that he himself was a criminal, not only had he burnt down part of his school back in the Unova Region but he had also stolen both Blade and Sparky's pokeballs of some guy on the midnight cruise he had gone on. Blade and Sparky didn't need to be told what to do as they walked ahead of Sebastian and Jill. Suddenly from behind a tower of crates appeared two men, one was tall and muscular and the other was small and weak by the look of it. It was the typical pairing of the brain and the brawn. The smaller of the two was first to speak.

"Well look at who decided to turn up. Who's this you've brought along for another beating, your boyfriend?"

Sebastian smirked as he looked back towards Jill.

"Are these the two dingbats the ones who stole your stuff?"

If the pair of guys truly were the criminals who had beaten up Jill and stole her belongings then Sebastian knew he was going to teach them a lesson, whether it be by allowing Blade, Sparky or his newly acquired Totodile do the teaching or his fists, either way it didn't really matter Sebastian.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Aura Dynasty
post Mar 6 2013, 05:06 PM
Post #22

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Member No.: 168 546

Jill Cortoma

While his pokémon's were giving him THE look, he countered their glare with a glare of his own. And it worked apparently, as his pokémon both were a little bugged by it. Sebastian then answered Jill's question.

"You know what, I realized after our battle that I wasn't as strong as I thought I was. My motivation to beat you in battle is in overdrive. I guess being nice to certain people doesn't hurt so it's kinda like turning a new leaf on life."

Of all possible answers she had not expected this, at least not directly, as Sebastian didn't seem the guy to change his mind immediately. Guess Jill was wrong about that as well. Jill only nodded and muttered a soft "Thank you kindly" as Sebastian let her slide of his back. The fact he had carried her all the way had given her an opportunity to recharge a bit from her fatigue and wounds, thus she was know able to walk a bit more decently again.

Sebastian lead his blitzle and scyther to the warehouse they'd stopped at. The warehouse was located in a tranquil part of the Port Barley's outskirts, and was probably the best way for some cronies to hide after finishing a 'job'. The fact Sebastian just thrusted open the door, without even considering there could be more off those cronies, didn't exactly made her feel more comfortable. But his eagerness however did. She followed him closely, as she was now nearly defenseless.

The two that had robbed her jumped up after they recovered from Sebastian's stunt. The smaller one recognized Jill and couldn't utter a smirk. His voice showed sarcasm and cynisism.

"Well look at who decided to turn up. Who's this you've brought along for another beating, your boyfriend?"

Jill blushed a little. The way she was standing now did make it look like that but she'd barely met him. To cut a long story short, Jill had no idea why the h*ll she was blushing. She hoped Sebastian did not notice it, as it could make the scene even more awkward. When he suddenly turned towards her with the question whether "these two dingbats were the ones who stole her stuff" she stared to the ground to avoid his look. She nodded briefly.

"Yes, those two are the ones. I need to find my bag if I want to be of any help to you!"

She looked back up at Sebastian, her eyes gleamed with eagerness as much as his did. Walking from behind him Jill put herself up a little more brave and faced her robbers.

"Give me back my Pokémon, or else..."

The muscular one now answered her question, clearly not impressed by her threat.

"Or whut? Ya guvs gonna bit of me ankles?"

Her voice changed a bit as she became even more agitated as she already was. She could feel her fist aching for a little fighting but kept her cool, at least outside.

"Oho..." she said with a smile. "FAR Worse then that! Trust me, after we're done with you guys you'll never tough anyone's stuff again!"

This post has been edited by Aura Dynasty: Mar 6 2013, 06:51 PM

--------------------
My body...
is made out of swords.
Iron is my blood
and glass is my heart.

I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated.
Not once have I retreated,
Nor once have I been understood.
Always alone....
On the hill of swords...
intoxicated by victory...

Thus, this life has no meaning...
This body...surely was...
Made out of blades.

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Mar 7 2013, 12:37 AM
Post #23

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

It was truly going to be a real test for Sebastian whether he had to fight the two cronies with his pokemon or his fists as he wasn't sure of Jill's capabilities. Sebastian refused to show that he had some doubts about his ability to win a battle as the smirk could still be seen on his face, it made him look almost sadistically evil. Jill admitted that the two cronies in front of them were in fact the pair that had beaten her up and stolen her stuff. Sparky and Blade both looked back to their trainer in unison as they awaited for the partner to tell them what to do.

"I'll tell you what, I'll give you pair two options. One you give Jill her stuff back and we leave immediately... Or two, I resort to beating the both of you to a pulp to get the items back."

Both of the cronies looked at each other pretending to act scared before they gave up the act and begun to laugh hysterically. Sebastian looked over to Jill as he ignored the pair of nitwit's who were still laughing.

"Jill, we'll get your items back soon. They're bound to be around here somewhere, I'll handle these two myself"

Sebastian turned back to face the pair of cronies, they had stopped laughing now and had a more serious look on both of their faces. Onto more important matters Sebastian noticed that Blade and Sparky had disappeared from sight, then all of a sudden Blade the Scyther dropped out of the air slammed his blade shaped arm across the head of the smaller man, he looked to be in immense pain from Blade's surprise attack. The larger of the two cronies was trying to tend to his partner, but that proved to be a fatal mistake as Sparky rammed his head into the back of the larger guy, thus pushing him onto his partner who was now knocked out cold.

"Looks like it's just me and you goofball. Now how do you want to settle this, with Pokemon or with fists?"

The much larger crony looked pissed off as he begun to charge towards Sebastian, he looked intent on hurting the spiky haired boy. Blade and Sparky were standing over the smaller crony who was still knocked out as they worried for their trainer. Sebastian was calm as he stood still in the path of the remaining crony, the big guy was so blinded with rage that at the last moment he didn't notice Sebastian move out of the way as the spiky haired boy put his foot out and tripped him over as he fell face first to the cold hard ground. Sebastian felt no need to hurt him any more then he already was.

"You two call yourselves criminals? Your a petty excuse for human beings more like it. Now tell me exactly where Jill's items are!"

The small crony was just still unconscious, but the big guy wasn't, although he was looked quite hurt.

"Why would I tell you brat!"

Sebastian snickered at the response the larger of the two cronies had given him, it was something to be expected from a brainless goof like him. Sebastian pushed his foot into the big cronies head as he squashed it against the ground, these two cronies weren't even worth using his martial arts on.

"This is your last chance, tell me now or I will hurt you."

Sebastian was sick of playing games now, he wanted to get Jill's items back so he could have the rematch that he believed he rightfully deserved. The larger crony had no intent of telling Sebastian the answer he wanted, so the spiky haired boy applied more and more pressure into his foot until the big guy succumbed to the pain,

"Alright! The girl's stuff is hidden at the back of this warehouse."

Sebastian never trusted a criminal's word even if he was telling the truth. Sebastian looked over to Jill as if to signal for her to go check if her items were exactly where the larger crony had told them where they were. Sebastian kept his foot on the back of the larger crony's skull, if he wasn't telling the truth then he was going to pay for it, and Sebastian knew it would hurt him like he'd never been hurt before.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Aura Dynasty
post Mar 20 2013, 04:46 PM
Post #24

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Jill Cortoma

OOC (click to show)

The two cronies weren't really impressed by her threat and laughed at her face. Jill already was quite agitated but apparently Sebastian was getting ready for a fight too. The way he moved about with his hands, subtle yet noticeable to someone with the same feeling of punching ones face, gave off the hint that he was ready for a battle, be it fists or pokémon. And she knew Sebastian good enough by now to know he'd do both. He turned to Jill.

"Jill, we'll get your items back soon. They're bound to be around here somewhere, I'll handle these two myself"

Jill grinned. She wasn't too far off with her conclusion about his fighting spirit and she'd like the cronies to be taught a lesson or two, rather the hard way than the soft. Meanwhile the tension in the warehouse had changed, the cronies had stopped laughing and now faced Sebastian with a serious look on their faces. Sebastian's face however stood sadistic and Jill watched as the battle commenced. Blade and Sparky had disappeared from view but came crashing down unto the smaller one of the two. Blade slammed his blade shaped arm across the mans head, who seemed in pain from Blade's surprise attack. The larger one was rammed by Sparky, who had used the force he had due to his speed to push the larger one onto his partner in crime.

"Looks like it's just me and you goofball. Now how do you want to settle this, with Pokemon or with fists?"

The much larger crony looked pissed off as he begun to charge towards Sebastian, he looked intent on hurting him quite badly. Blade and Sparky were standing over the smaller crony who was still knocked out as they looked worried about Sebastian, who seemed surprisingly calm as he awaited the crony to come closer. The man was so enraged that he hadn't noticed Sebastian stepping aside smoothly as he charged at him and put his foot out to make him trip. As the man hit the cold hard floor face down, she could've sworn that the ground shook a little. Sebastian did not seem eager to hurt the man unnecessarily and began talking to the man.

"You two call yourselves criminals? Your a petty excuse for human beings more like it. Now tell me exactly where Jill's items are!"

Sebastian wasn't all too pleased with the two pitiful excuses of crooks. The small one was unconscious and the other one seemed hurt, to Jill he'd rather seemed hurt in pride than physical condition.The larger one shot into a tantrum and shouted at Sebastian, who only snickered in response. He pushed his foot on the mans head and squashed it against the ground, Jill could already feel the pain the man would feel. One way she felt sorry, while another half of her found it what they deserved for robbing her and who know's how many others.

"This is your last chance, tell me now or I will hurt you."

Jill noticed Sebastian's temper changing too as he got more agitated from the crony. He almost seemed more eager to find her goods than she did herself. And apparently the crony was stubborn too as he didn't seem willing to tell where her stolen goods were hidden. And thus Sebastian put some more pressure on the man's head, whom succumbed to the pain.

"Alright! The girl's stuff is hidden at the back of this warehouse."

Sebastian gave Jill a signal to go check if her items were indeed where the man had said them to be. She nodded silently and went further into the warehouse. The other room was quite gloomy and Jill had the feeling she was being watched, thus she sped up a bit, quite a bit to be honest. And then she found it, a small door at the end of the second room, probably once been the boss's office, but now functioned as a storage accommodation for the cronies stolen goods. Heaps and piles of bags, pokémon cuddly toys, potions and even pokéball were stored there. She found her own things quite quick, they hadn't been able to search them through apparently, everything was still regulated in her bag as when it was stolen.

Jill tried to abstain as much as she could from the stolen goods, as she was surely going to inform the police about it as they would return to the pokémoncenter later on. Quickly pacing through the abandoned warehouse she soon got back to Sebastian, triumphantly holding up her bag to show him she'd found it.

"Alright Sebastian, I've found it. I think you can let them go agai-"

From her left eye-corner she saw some movement and instinctively punt at it. The small crony got hit right in the chest and crashed into the nearby pile of carton boxes, falling again into the darkness that unconsciousness brought.

"Jack-ass..."

She muttered as she quickly went to Sebastian. Pulling him by his arm she guided him towards the exit, everything everything rather then to stay in this warehouse any longer.

"Come on Sebastian, let's go!"

Once outside she breathed in happily and enjoyed the rays of sun shining upon her face. Turning to Sebastian she gave him a big smile and thanked him over and over again, the her face took on a more serious look, not all too serious of course.

"I suppose you'd be willing to battle me again?"

She already knew the answer but it was policy of asking it.

"If so, let's meet again on the beach in, lets say, half an hour? I still have some things I need to tend to, but I'll be on time."

She smiled again and then made off to the Pokémoncenter as fast as her legs could carry her. She'd heal her pokémon, that was priority, and while waiting for them to be healed she'd phone the police and inform them about the warehouse and the two cronies. Last but not least she'd head back to the beach for a last battle in the last rays of the setting sun.

This post has been edited by Aura Dynasty: Mar 20 2013, 04:48 PM

--------------------
My body...
is made out of swords.
Iron is my blood
and glass is my heart.

Always alone....
On the hill of swords...

Made out of blades.

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Apr 5 2013, 10:05 PM
Post #25

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

The crony had been telling the truth about the whereabouts of Jill's item's, Sebastian had been expecting him to have been lying, at least he had avoided a further beat-down by telling the truth. Sebastian stood over the crony looking at him with despise, he felt like hurting the guy for what he had done, but that wasn't to be as Jill grabbed Sebastian's arm and guided him out of the warehouse. Although Jill had been beaten up by the two cronies and had her items stolen she didn't want to let them get substantially hurt, Blade and Sparky also made there way outside into the fresh air. Jill had a huge smile on her face as she continued to thank Sebastian, once she had stopped a more serious look could be seen on her face. Jill then proceeded to say exactly what the fiery haired young adult wanted to hear,

"I suppose you'd be willing to battle me again?"

Sebastian looked at Jill, she already knew his answer but it was polite of her to make sure by asking again. Sebastian looked over to his two partners in Blade and Sparky as they seemed to be talking to each other nearby, they looked content with the job they had done inside the warehouse. Before Sebastian could answer Jill she let him know to meet on the beach in half an hour.

"Sounds like a plan to me. You've got a deal."

After hearing Sebastian speak Jill gave one last smile before she ran away towards town, she said that she had things to do. Sebastian was in no particular hurry to get to the beach, instead he signaled for Blade and Sparky to follow him as they were headed towards the Pokemon Center to get all healed up before their rematch against the girl who had lead to a strange but exhilarating turn of events to start of Sebastian and his partners journey in the Furoh region.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Aura Dynasty
post Apr 27 2013, 07:57 AM
Post #26

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Jill Cortoma

OOC (click to show)

"Yes...uhu... Near peer 23 if I recall. Yes, that abandoned warehouse with that rocket painted on it. That's where those guys should still be, they've had quite a stash of what I presume to be stolen goods, since mine where there too. Yes officer Jenny, I'm happy to be of service! Alright then, good day to you too."

With this said Jill ended the call and hung the phone back in the phone booth. She had informed the police of Sebastian and her 'adventure' and told them the location of the cronies and their catch. Officer Jenny had told her she'd sent a squad to take care of them, since they'd been after these crooks for a few weeks now, apparently they had stayed low for a while until she came around. Both she and Sebastian had gotten the thanks of the Port Barley Police Department and apparently some kind of reward would be sent to them soon.

She smiled and turned back to Nurse Joy, who had her pokémon fully healed while she was attending the phone call. She had overheard the conversation and now stood there, handing over Jill's pokémon again.

"So those guys... they've been caught?"

"If he police gets there in time, yes. But I don't think they'd go anywhere soon after Sebastian's, uh, convincing way of 'negotiating'..."

"That's nice to hear!" the nurse said with a smile and went back to aid another trainer who'd just rushed in the pokémoncenter.

Jill said goodbye to her and the walked outside the pokémoncenter. It had taken a little bit longer then expected to make the phone call and tend her minor injuries, so she had to hurry off to the beach where Sebastian was waiting. But not really being in the mood for running she just took on a quick walking pace, what would another 10 minutes of waiting do?

---

As she got to the beach she saw Sebastian standing there, looking at the sea, arms crossed. The sun had started to set and the entire beach was coloured in an orange glow. She walked up to Sebastian on the sandy beach an stood next to him, he had probably already taken notice of her presence.

"We've gotten the thanks of the PBPD and Officer Jenny said we'll be getting a reward sent to our computers soon. But that's besides the point... ready to get started?"

She took out Axis, who happily barked at her and glared at Sebastian. Why the heck was her master being so friendly against him? Axis had no idea, but knew there would be a reason to it.

--------------------
My body...
is made out of swords.
Iron is my blood
and glass is my heart.

Always alone....
On the hill of swords...

Made out of blades.

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post May 4 2013, 06:16 AM
Post #27

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

OOC (click to show)

It turned out that although Jill had left for the Pokemon Center before Sebastian had, the young male adult still managed to get his pokemon healed and make it to the beach. The fiery haired male had been watching the sun start to set as the beach was colored in an orange glow, soon enough it would be dark outside. Whilst waiting for Jill Sebastian was thinking of how the previous battle against her had panned out and what he was going to do differently this time around.

"Come on, what's taking her so long"

Soon enough the blonde haired female walked up to Sebastian and stood next to him as she explained what had taken her so long to get to the beach. After hearing Officer Jenny's name mentioned Sebastian's heart started racing, thankfully Jill had no idea of his last name or serious trouble for the young adult could ensue.

"That's alright, but I don't need some petty reward. I've already earned mine right here and now, so let's get going!"

Much like in the first battle between Jill and Sebastian the blonde haired female had decided to use her Poochyena to start off with. Sebastian grabbed the second pokeball in his holder clipped to his belt, this particular pokeball contained Sparky the Blitzle.

"Come on out Sparky!"

Sebastian tossed the pokeball into the air as a red beam shot out towards the ground as the formation of a mensal pokemon appeared. After a few moments of waiting the red light disappeared and Sparky could be seen. Sparky firstly looked around as he noticed the blonde haired girl and her Poochyena, it looked as though his trainer wanted a rematch, and Sparky was more then happy with that idea as he glared towards his rival in Poochyena.

"You won't be as lucky as you were before Jill! Sparky, start off with a Thunder Wave attack!"

Paralyzing Poochyena from the get-go was more a strategic way to start the battle off. Normally Sebastian wasn't for using strategy, rather favoring brute force. It had been his clouded vision and lack of thought put into the previous battle against Jill and her crew that had seemingly cost him the battle, and he was determined to make sure that didn't happen again. Sparky begun to concentrate on gathering energy as blue sparks surrounded his body.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Aura Dynasty
post May 26 2013, 06:40 AM
Post #28

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Jill Cortoma

"Axis, watch out!"

Too late Jill had noticed the attack, and Axis was too busy doing whatever she was doing to dodge it in time. The speed and precision in which the Thunder Wave was executed was incredible, it would've hit Axis even if the poochyena would've been able too act in time. Soon the effects of the paralyzing began too occur, as Axis was unable to move swiftly. It rather seemed as if the poochyena was leached and tried to pull herself loose then moving around for that fact.

"Axis are you okay?!"

The poochyena barked at its trainer and shrug its head a little, trying to make the paralysis disappear. Jill thought about a strategy. Sebastian had used Thunder Wave to make sure Axis couldn't avoid any attacks of Sparky, meaning he'd learnt from their previous battle that strategy did matter. If Axis's movements were below average then the only thing she could do was boost some the attack of her own pokémon, or lower that of her opponents, to minimize the damage Axis could take, or to maximize the damage the damage Axis could give if the attack would hit.

"Alright, Axis, use Sand Attack!"

The poochyena managed to move its paws and started to dig in the sandy beach, making the sand fly up. Axis kept digging and now cloaked by the twirling sand, it started throwing sand towards it's foe. The cloud of sand kept growing and, due to the wind blowing in the right direction, the sand started floating towards the blitzle.

--------------------
My body...
is made out of swords.
Iron is my blood
and glass is my heart.

Always alone....
On the hill of swords...

Made out of blades.

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Jul 11 2013, 05:04 AM
Post #29

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Sebastian wanted his revenge against Jill, after being embarrassed in the first battle against her he wasn't going to let it happen two times in a row. Something that the fiery haired young adult had realized is that he had no strategy to his battling style, that could be seen through their first battle, this time round though so far it seemed as if he was trying to play the battle smart. Although Jill's Poochyena had been paralyzed by Sparky's Thunder Wave attack, the hound pokemon wasn't going to give into it's decreasing ability to move. Much like their first encounter Jill commanded Poochyena to use Sand Attack, just as she called the move Sebastian replied like a hawk swooping on it's prey.

"Sparky, use Quick Attack to dodge Poochyena's Sand Attack move and then complete the move on the hound! Get going but wait for my signal to dodge!"

It seemed like a brainless decision to send your own pokemon towards an incoming attack, but Sebastian was sure his plan would work. Blitzle's body quickly became shrouded by white energy as it charged towards the oncoming sand cloud that Poochyena was sending towards him.

"Now!"

Sebastian's timing was impeccable as Sparky dodged the sand cloud by a few centimeters, he was really cutting it close. After regaining his footing Sparky continued to charge towards Poochyena who was now cloaked in sand thanks to it's immense amount of digging. Now all that Sebastian was hoping for was that Jill didn't have enough time to command her Poochyena to dodge the oncoming attack.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Aura Dynasty
post Jul 11 2013, 09:19 AM
Post #30

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Jill Cortoma

Jill gazed at the blitzle as it smoothly dodged the incoming sand with a Quick Attack and carried on with its attack. She was astonished by the way he'd grown in a more tactical trainer than one that only cared for strength. Now seeing that her poochyena was covered in sand, which only made it harder for it to move, she saw his intentions. Grinning she shook her head. He wanted Axis to be unable to dodge that Quick Attack, and her situation made the chance of dodging even lesser than small. But then again, Sebastian didn't knew how driven she and Axis were. If dodging wasn't an option attacking the opponent full strength would be!

"Axis, Roar my dear, and tackle his blitzle!!" she said as she stretched her arm and pointed at the incoming blitzle.

The little pup looked back at her master, somehow showing the same grin as she did and filled its lungs with oxygen. It then roared more strongly then it had ever done before. Small veins popped on its paws as its strength increased dramatically. It then charged towards the blitzle, be it at a minimum of speed. Both Jill and Axis knew that Blitzle's attack would KO Axis, so they might at least use the power they still had to make it worth their while.

"Sebastian, don't think just for a second Axis and I will give in! Our bond reaches beyond that of trainer and pokémon!" she said while smiling.

--------------------
My body...
is made out of swords.
Iron is my blood
and glass is my heart.

Always alone....
On the hill of swords...

Made out of blades.

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Jul 11 2013, 06:51 PM
Post #31

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

It seemed like both Jill and Sebastian were taking the strategical approach to the battle, but when Jill commanded her Poochyena to tackle Sparky the Blitzle head on Sebastian only shook his head. Despite the fact Jill and Axis the Poochyena had a strong bond, the sheer speed that Blitzle possessed and the lack of speed thanks to paralysis that Axis was affected with finished the first round of the battle as both pokemon collided, but ultimately it was Sparky who came out on top. Sadly for Sparky he didn't have long to celebrate as Axis' Roar attack caught up to him and sent him flying back into his pokeball.

"This battle is best out of three now, so it's one nil. Bring on the second round!'

Winning the first round of the battle gave Sebastian a massive confidence boost as a smile could be seen on his face, revenge would soon be his. Maybe the confidence had gone to Sebastian's head as he picked Blade the Scyther's pokeball out and released him from his resting place. Sebastian had clearly forgotten that Jill owned a Chimchar, a pokemon that would have a type advantage over Scyther. Before the blonde haired girl even released her second pokemon out of it's pokeball Sebastian was preparing his partner for a tough battle,

"Blade, start off by using Focus Energy!"

It wasn't until after Sebastian commanded his partner that he realized what pokemon Jill would use next. In their previous battle it had been her Chimchar and it's type advantage over Blade the Scyther that had won her the battle in the end. Now Sebastian's plan was to weaken Chimchar down as much as possible so his secret weapon could finish the battle without even taking a hit. Blade looked back to his trainer as if asking why he were using a move when he had no opponent on the battlefield, his trainer gave him a stern look as the bug type pokemon turned back to face Jill as he concentrated towards where she was standing as a light blue aura surrounded Blade's body.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Aura Dynasty
post Jul 12 2013, 09:29 AM
Post #32

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Jill Cortoma

"Axis!" the small poochyena was catapulted back and landed in front of her feet. As thought Axis couldn't hold the attack and laid unconscious for a few seconds before waking up slowly. Jill bent over and patted her friend. "Good work buddy, go have some rest now." Her hand disappeared in her bag and took out a pokéball, pointing it at the poochyena that gratefully closed its eyes as the beam engulfed her. Jill stood back up and putted the pokéball back in her bag, switching it for another one.

"So this is it eh? Hmmm..."

She looked at the pokéball for a while. This chimchar wasn't hers, it was her bother's, and since the day he got this chimchar Jill and Vex had stood over each other as enemies. Well, it was basically her fault, but she'd hoped he'd forgotten about her then childish behavior. Sadly vex hadn't, he even seemed to hate her more than before, which lead to him disobeying and ignoring her orders many times over. And Jill knew this battle was going to end up the same way. Again.

"Okay, Vex, get out there!"

She threw up the pokéball and it bounced on the sand before the red laser shot out and took the form of a small chimp. It looked rather annoyed and disapproving at Jill and then back at the now focused Scyther. Vex gazed at it with an uninterested look before its eyes starting to turn an intense red, glare at the Scyther all of the sudden.

"Hey! I didn't say you could use Leer!"

Vex looked at her with the same glare, hate still burning in its eyes, before it stood ready to see what the scyther was planning.

This post has been edited by Aura Dynasty: Jul 12 2013, 09:30 AM

--------------------
My body...
is made out of swords.
Iron is my blood
and glass is my heart.

Always alone....
On the hill of swords...

Made out of blades.

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Jul 12 2013, 06:09 PM
Post #33

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

If Sebastian were to own a disobedient Pokemon like Jill's Chimchar then he'd most likely end up beating it up to teach it a lesson, or simply abandoning it. With a type advantage over Blade the Scyther one would have thought that the fire chimp pokemon would have chosen to wreak some havoc on the bug type pokemon by using a fire type attack, instead Chimchar decided to use Leer without it's trainer's permission. Under his breath Sebastian snickered at the fact that Chimchar was doing thing's it's way instead of its trainers. Sadly Blade was caught by Vex the Chimchar's glare and was hit with a Leer attack, that would lower his defense stat as the bug type pokemon could be seen rubbing at his eyes to relieve some pain, but instead it was only making it worse.

"Don't rub your eyes Blade, it'll only make it worse! Now use Quick Attack!"

In order to win this second leg of the battle against Jill, Sebastian would have to be tactical and have a plan or two up his sleeve. To start the battle off Sebastian had commanded Blade to use Focus Energy, and now to use Quick Attack. His plan behind that combination of moves was increasing the chances of getting a critical hit against Chimchar whilst being able to get the first offensive move in. Blade's sight wasn't quite as good as it was before thanks to Chimchar's Leer attack, but the bug type pokemon was going to keep fighting on as his body became shrouded by white energy as he flew through the air towards Jill's Chimchar with only one thing on his mind. Revenge!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Aura Dynasty
post Jul 13 2013, 06:02 AM
Post #34

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Jill Cortoma

Seeing the in white hued Scyther charging at him Vex seemed to snicker. He'd faced much larger opponents and knew how to fight, even without a trainer, he didn't have need of someone like Jill now. Not to this, in his eyes, inferior pokémon. He relaxed and awaited the scyther to get closer. Jill in the meanwhile was getting quite irritated by the fact that Vex once again had decided not to pay heed to her words.

"Geez, how did you cope with him Nate?" she thought as she went over a strategy.

Due to the Leer-attack landing a perfect hit the Scyther's sight was reduced, as was his defence, which was only more convenient with the type-advantage on her account. Now one powerful hit could be good enough to end this, be it not that she had to convince Vex that a fire-based attack would be the best thing to do. Though she couldn't quite get why he was waiting for the scyther to come so close, it was way too risky.

"Vex, watch out okay?"

The chimchar didn't even look back when she talked to him and kept his eyes on his opponent. The scyther came closer and closer, now just three meters away. Vex made himself ready to jump and waited one second, then shot himself through the sky. The scyther was now straight beneath him, exactly what he had planned for, as it was almost impossible to dodge his next attack. Vex inhaled deeply and then spit out a stream of fire at the scyther.

"Ember? So that was your plan, you sneaky little..." she whispered.

--------------------
My body...
is made out of swords.
Iron is my blood
and glass is my heart.

Always alone....
On the hill of swords...

Made out of blades.

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Jul 13 2013, 06:25 AM
Post #35

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Maybe the confidence of being one up against Jill and her team had gotten to Sebastian's head, maybe it hadn't. Blade was the much faster pokemon out of himself and Vex the Chimchar, but ultimately it was the fire type chimp that had baited him in. Once again Blade failed to prove a worthy member of Sebastian's team after being defeated twice by the same pokemon. Jill's Chimchar Vex had been disobedient to it's trainer, but for good reason of course as it had set a trap that left a fiery ending to the second leg of the battle.

"Your chimp is smarter then it looks! You may have thought that was it, but now it's time to unveil my secret weapon!"

After the first battle between Sebastian and Jill, the fiery haired young adult had battled against a wild Totodile that had an usual fetish of chewing on the end of it's own tail. After a hard fought battle which Totodile showed heart and determination to win Sebastian captured the bipedal blue crocodile pokemon as he believed that if it were able to replicate those traits into battle then results would go his way. Sebastian returned Blade the Scyther back into his pokeball for a rest as he looked towards Jill with a smirk on his face.

"Out you come Jaws!"

Jaws the Totodile was Sebastian's last hope in the battle as it was currently a winner takes all situation. Once the bipedal blue crocodile pokemon had been released from his pokeball he instantly grabbed his tail and begun to chew on it.

"Cut that out!"

Jaws turned innocently around to his trainer with a sorry look as he released the grip he had on his tail as he swiftly turned around with scary looking expression on his face whilst at the same time his eyes were glowing red as they shot infrared beams towards Vex the Chimchar in what looked to be a combination of the moves known as Scary Face and Leer. Sebastian was standing nearby as he noticed his newest addition to his team using moves at his own discretion, although it seemed disobedient it seemed to have work for Vex Jill's Chimchar.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Aura Dynasty
post Jul 13 2013, 06:49 AM
Post #36

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Jill Cortoma

"Aha, a new addition to your team. It does have a playful nature!"

Jill smiled as she saw the little Totodile full of energy chasing its own tail until Sebastian said him to stop. The cute sorry look on its face was adorable to her, yet Vex had a rather confused look. He shook his head and stood ready for his new, be it odd, opponent. Before Sebastian could even say what it had to do, red beams came out of his eyes and hit Vex straight on. The chimchar rubbed his eyes but then reminded what the effect of such actions were and stopped it, heavily blinking to stop the feeling. It seemed that the small crocodile pokémon wasn't as obedient as thought.

"Now please Vex, you'll have to listen to me! I know you don't like me, but we both know Nate isn't coming back... So please, just this once, listen to me!"

The small chimp turned when hearing Jill calling his former trainer's name. It knew that now his own sight was reduced it had no other choice. No, it had to listen to this weak trainer... just this once. Nate wouldn't have minded him working with his little sister, Vex' rival again. It nodded and tried to have a good look at the Totodile.

"Okay, Vex. Use scratch!"

Vex extended its claws and dashed of to the Totodile, jumping back in the air and scratching it in its face.

--------------------
My body...
is made out of swords.
Iron is my blood
and glass is my heart.

Always alone....
On the hill of swords...

Made out of blades.

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Jul 13 2013, 07:01 AM
Post #37

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Vex was now in the same state as Blade was in earlier in the battle, temporarily blinded and at a type disadvantage against it's opponent. Jaws' strategy to temporarily blind Vex the Chimchar and weaken his defense with his Leer move worked to perfection, as did the other half of the combination Scary Face as it severely decreased the fire type chimp's speed. It was surprising to see Jill's Chimchar actually obey her next order as Vex had been so disobedient during both of the battles that he had participated in against Sebastian and his crew.

"What's this, the brat of a chimp actually decided to listen to it's trainer for once!"

Sebastian clearly shouldn't have made a smart-ass remark towards Jill as he had lost concentration on the battle for a second, and that was all it took for Vex the Chimchar to unleash a vicious Scratch attack upon Jaws the Totodile's face. Much like when Sparky the Blitzle had been fighting against a then wild Totodile, the bipedal blue crocodile shrugged off the pain it felt as it went on the offense without his trainer's orders. It was a surprise to Sebastian as he watched Jaws become surrounded by water before shooting into the air like a rocket with his sights set on one thing, Vex the Chimchar.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Aura Dynasty
post Jul 13 2013, 07:11 AM
Post #38

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Jill Cortoma

"Vex, watch ou-!"

Her shouts came too late, as the with water engulfed Totodile busted into vex's stomach and sent him flying. The Aqua Jet it had performed was impressive and powerful, the poor chimp's lowered speed couldn't take it and thus he fainted as he crashed into the sand, slowly sliding in front of Jill's feet. Jill kneeled down and took the small pokémon in her arms, waiting for it to come to.

Completely battered he woke up a few minutes later in the arms of his trainer. Those worried eyes reminded him of Nate's, so he couldn't refuse the care she gave him. Jill stood back up and looked at Sebastian.

"That was a great battle! I don't even care that I lost, it was worth the loss after all."

Jill kept holding the chimchar as she walked over to Sebastian's side of the field. Somehow this battle had brought her and Vex closer together, and she would keep on working until her brother's pokémon would eventually accept her as his new trainer. These two fights had only broken the ice, yet it was the first step towards accomplishing this feet.

"You know, I owe you for this. Vex has never listened to me before, until now."

--------------------
My body...
is made out of swords.
Iron is my blood
and glass is my heart.

Always alone....
On the hill of swords...

Made out of blades.

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Jul 13 2013, 07:24 AM
Post #39

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

And finally revenge was Sebastian's. Jaws finished off the battle in a stylistic yet strong manner with his Aqua Jet move as he barraged into Vex the Chimchar's stomach and sent him flying back to his trainer. Sebastian had a smile on his face as he looked over to Jaws as he watched the bipedal blue crocodile happily run towards him. In the end Sebastian had won the battle and felt that he had redeemed himself, but the fact he had forgotten was that overall now Jill and Sebastian had each won a battle against each other, Sebastian wasn't concerned with that fact as he basked in the glory of winning his first battle.

"Great job little dude, but next time you disobey me I'm going to have to teach you a lesson, the hard way!"

Jaws snickered at his trainer before being returned back into his pokeball, he had fought well for his first outing. Suddenly Sebastian realized Jill walking towards him with Vex in her arms as she thanked him for creating a bond between herself and her fire chimp. Normally Sebastian would have shrugged most people off, but in all truth Jill had opened up a side of him that had drawn the best out of him.

"No, it's me that has to thank-you. I've learnt from my mistake of not thinking things through."

Although Sebastian's reason for thanking Jill wasn't as heart felt it meant alot to him knowing that now he had gained some respect whilst on his unexpected journey throughout the Furoh region. Sebastian held his hand out in thanks as he looked to shake hands with Jill before finally parting ways. The fiery haired young adult had been thinking about what he was going to do about Blade the Scyther, in his short career of battling the bug type pokemon was on a record of two loses, something needed to be done about that.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Aura Dynasty
post Jul 14 2013, 07:13 AM
Post #40

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Jill Cortoma

"Well, I guess we're even then!"

Jill said as she accepted the extended hand and shook it. So this was it, her two first fights. A win and a loss, perfect actually, since only a win would make her too confident of herself and this could best be avoided. Her first day in this region had already proven to be very fruitful, even so that she would try harder to get better. One day they'd meet again, she and Sebastian, who she could now count amongst her friends and rivals.

"I hope we meet again soon, since we somehow bring the best out of each other when battling the next battle will surely spark! I'm going to head back to the pokémoncenter for the night, what are you up too now?

Jill was truly curious about his further plans, as she herself had no idea where to go now. Everything was new to her, this region and the fact she'd be traveling on her own now. Perhaps she should ask some information about archaeological digging-sites in Furoh when she got back to the pokémoncenter.

--------------------
My body...
is made out of swords.
Iron is my blood
and glass is my heart.

Always alone....
On the hill of swords...

Made out of blades.

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 02:39 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.