Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Closed TopicStart new topic
The Beauty & The Bad-Boy, Port Barley Based RP
ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Jul 14 2013, 07:30 AM
Post #41

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6 681

Sebastian West

It had clearly been a long day for Sebastian. After arriving in the Furoh Region with two stolen pokemon he had decided to unleash some anger upon a poor defenseless Krabby, that's where Jill showed up. An embarrassment to say the least, his first battle and Sebastian had lost it to a girl. Gradually the day improved as Sebastian captured a Totodile that possessed a fighting spirit, and then helped the girl that had beat him in battle before to beat up a duo of cronies to retrieve her belongings back. Finally the day finished off with the rematch that Jill had promised Sebastian, and clearly the more hungry for the win, Sebastian prevailed.

"Oh, I'm sure our next battle won't be so close, I'll make sure of that! I'm going to teach my Scyther a lesson or two in battling, so I guess this is goodbye."

Sebastian didn't bother waving to Jill, his primary goal before the day ended was to find a way to help Blade the Scyther perform better in battle. Sebastian's first day in the Furoh Region had been so jam packed with activity that he hadn't even had the time to check out Port Barley, so while the sun was still up he decided to take a walk towards the wharf. When Sebastian arrived at the wharf he was pestered by small stall owners trying to sell him goods that he clearly had no use for, except for one stall in particular, the TM Stall. Sebastian had planned to help train Blade to make him stronger, but what easier way to do it then by adding another weapon to his arsenal. Although the prices for the TM's were a rip-off in Sebastian's opinion the fiery haired young adult decided to purchase a bug type TM known as 'X-Scissor', the name made it sound like an offensive move so Sebastian had decided to purchase it with what little spare change he had left. Tomorrow would be a day full of training for Sebastian's three partners, and boy were they going to learn the hard way how to fight.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th March 2024 - 11:09 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.