Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Closed TopicStart new topic
Consolation Bracket: Serroc vs West, Round 2: Main Arena
Kamaitachi
post Aug 5 2013, 10:30 PM
Post #1

I'm dying to see how this one ends.
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 77 254

Taggarty Lee

The main arena, a gargantuan colliseum overlooking the vast sea, has separated into 8 fields, each with its own set of stands, while the higher seats have a lovely view of all eight battles. Each battle is televised on the giant screens located along the walls, giving spectators the nitty gritty close-up views of each battle.

The battles to come would be fierce, and with so many raging simultaneously, and to be distracted by the neighboring fights could easily spell a loss.

The Match for this field was slated for Seiccan Serroc and the previously absent Sebastian West. The field in question was a pool of water, littered with floating platforms of various geometrical shapes. At the center, where the traditional pokeball symbol would normally rest, gushed a fountain, marking the epicenter of the field.

The referee, holding the trademark flags, floated nearby on what could only be described as a hovering disc; yet another technological marvel of Daioh Scientists. The ref tapped his fingers on his poketch, which revealed a rotating triangular pyramid on the main screen. Once it stopped rotating, it revealed a large number 1:

"This will be a three on three battle conducted in Singles Style! The winner is declared once all three of the opposing pokemon have been defeated. Trainers, summon your first pokemon now!"

This battle seemed ready to erupt. The stakes? Continuing participation in the tournament.

The crowd roared in anticipation.

--------------------

Song Stuck in My Head:~*~Blank Space - Ariana Silvanas (Postmodern Jukebox Cover)~*~

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Aug 6 2013, 12:13 AM
Post #2

Space Force? Pirate? Outlaw sounds nice...
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 17 104

PANE

It was another chance! A revive from the setback. It was allowed him to get back what rep he had lost. "It's redemption time, baby!" Sure, he was in the loser's corner of the quarter finals, but most places simply kick you out after a loss.

Sure, he spent more time getting a show ready over in the empty coordinator's hall, but that was alright. If he saw another face come up after the match, he may be able to pull off one hell of a concert. Still, now was not time for appeal. It was for battle!

Rushing himself to the central area, Seican's head darted back and forth as he examined every entryway presented, checking the signs until he saw his name displayed, right next to Sebastian's. "Alright. Showtime!" Running in, he was getting himself ready for awaiting roar of the crowd for the grand performance he was about to give out.

His audience looked like about fifteen people. Jaw-dropped, Seican looked up to the ref and began to yell, "Hey bub, what the hell is this? Why does it look like a deserted island?"

With the ref looking down from the hovering platform, he told the coordinator, "Your opponent, Sebastian West, last his match because he did not show up. if I was to guess, then I would say they are getting ready for the other matches instead of an empty battlefield. Now then, please take to your corner and summon your first Pokemon."

His jaw simply hit the floor. "BULLSHIT!" he yelled off the top of his lungs, walking over to the red side and taking his spot. How the hell do you gain rep by simply showing up?! Fuming in rage (and hoping for the miracle he would show up here), Seican took his spot, and with the knolwedge of a Singles match, sent out his Pokemon.

"Speaker, the stage is yours!" With a burst of confetti, the Loudred found herself on the floating platform, laughing out loud as she got herself ready... All that was left was her opponent to show up.

Addiiton (click to show)

--------------------
Let the Kishin Egg take you to my GPX+ Team.
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Aug 6 2013, 05:18 AM
Post #3

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 681

Sebastian West

Originally Sebastian had entered his name into a competition called 'The Petropolis Grand Invitational', but sadly the fiery haired lad was stalled on his way to the arena as he had one of his pokeballs stolen by a wild Aipom, which in turn Sebastian ended up beating down and retrieving his pokeball. By the time Sebastian arrived at Petropolis' arena he had already lost his Preliminary Round match and now had to participate in a Consolation battle in hope of continuing.

As Sebastian entered the main arena he noticed all different type of trainers and pokemon spanning across the eight different fields which each were a different terrain in one way or another. Sebastian ventured around the arena until he seen the TV screen that said his name and his opponents name. From what the TV was depicting, Sebastian's opponent was named Seiccan Serroc.

Sebastian noticed the referee for the battle floating on what looked to be a hovering disc and as he stepped onto his podium he noticed the battle field that he would have to battle on. Sebastian surveyed the field and noticed it was a pool of water, littered with floating platforms of various geometrical shapes. At the center, where the traditional pokeball symbol would normally rest, gushed a fountain, marking the epicenter of the field. Across from his podium was another male who had already sent out a Loudred onto one of the floating platforms.

"Looks like I have to beat some hippy to continue on"

Sebastian had no idea of Seiccan's background or if he was a hippy or not, but the fiery haired young adult couldn't care less what others thought of his rash rudeness. It was now time to test out Blade the Scyther's abilities and whether the training that he and his trainer had been doing would pay off. Sebastian released the mantis pokemon from his pokeball and onto one of the floating platforms.

"Alright Blade. Don't mess this battle up, or you really will be screwed! Start off with Vacuum Wave!"

Sebastian looked over to the ref with a stern look on his face as he disregarded whether he had actually been given the right to take the first turn of the battle. Blade had been training hard after the events in Port Barley where he had lost two battles, he was determined more then ever to prove to his trainer his worthiness of being apart of his team.

Blade (click to show)

This post has been edited by Hydra: Aug 6 2013, 05:53 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Aug 6 2013, 11:30 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

PANE

OH THANK GOD! The fool decided to show up after all! But to have the audacity to call him a hippy!? Did what he carry look like an acoustic?! Was he too blind to think he leather jacket was a tie-dye shirt?!?! "Peace, love, and go fuck yourself," he muttered back at him before the Scyther took onto the battlefield.

And sure enough, he was not wasting any time, sending a blade of air straight at the Loudred, who could only put her arms up to block it as the platforms did not give much room for movement. However, he wasn't a water Pokemon either, so the opponent had to stick with leaping to get around or has to be able to keep in the air. Well, luckily she can fight easily within ranged combat.

"Now Speaker, E-major Supersonic!" With his fingers wrapping around the strings to hold the chord he wanted, he gave a quick strum to the guitar, creating the faintest noise possible thanks to no speaker hook-up. however, that was where the Loudred came in. Cranking the volume to eleven, she bellowed her voice out in the pitch he was after, showing off how powerful her voice was by having the water ripple and bend simply by her scream as it echoed throughout the battlefields.

--------------------
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Aug 6 2013, 05:09 PM
Post #5

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Sebastian could tell that he had hit a nerve with Seiccan by calling him a hippy and taking the first move of the battle. After sending off his Vacuum Wave move, the fiery haired young adult in Sebastian was confident that he would take the early advantage in the battle, but it wasn't to be. Loudred was quick to respond by putting its arms up to block the fighting type move that Blade the Scyther had attempted to use on it. Seiccan was quick to respond in terms of the battle as he made his Loudred use a move known as Supersonic whilst he playing his electric guitar, thankfully Blade was much faster then the move that was approaching him as the bug type mantis flew high up into the air to avoid the attack.

"Now swoop down on Loudred and use X-Scissor!"

Scyther crossed its scythe like arms as they started to glow light purple. It then dove towards Loudred as it looked to slice his opponent in an 'X' like fashion. Surely if this move were to hit then the stalemate after the first round of the battle would be no more.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Aug 6 2013, 05:37 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

PANE

Sure enough, the bug used his wings to get into the air, but instead of keeping away, he decided to get up front with an X-Scissor. he was going to turn that into a mistake, as well as showing off a coordinator's style of throwing off aggressive foes.

"Speaker, let it aim for your open mouth!" And sure enough, when the bug swooped down, she jumped up, having the blades come at her willingly. "Bite!" And in and instant, she bit down on the pair of blades, turning the X into a fallen over I as well as get pushed back as the Scyther flew forward. Unfortunately, her weight would be an issue as the pair was then sent into the watery depths.

"I am sure you know this, but just in case, insect wings don't work as well when wet because the water adds too much weight. Not only that, but sound waves travel better in the water. Now tell me, who is in the bad seat now?"

--------------------
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Aug 7 2013, 01:55 AM
Post #7

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Blade had fallen right into a trap as the mantis pokemon went to unleash his powerful X-Scissor move onto Loudred. Just as Blade went to attack the normal type pokemon it outsmarted him by biting down on the pair of blade like arms. Due to the momentum that Blade still had behind him and the impact between the two pokemon battling sent them into the watery battlefield and off the hovering platform.

"Shut your mouth hippy. I'll show you who is in the bad seat!"

Seiccan was correct in saying that insect wings don't work as well when wet as they carried extra weight. After landing in the water Blade's initial reaction was to fly out and escape the watery depths, but due to his reduced flying ability the mantis pokemon realized that he would have to climb his way onto a platform. With Loudred ready to attack again nearby it was up to Blade to think of a plan within a few moments to escape whatever move the normal type pokemon.

"Blade! Use Double Team now!"

Almost instantaneously Blade's body became multicolored as he created identical copies of himself which to Seiccan and his Loudred would hopefully be enough to fool them into wildly attacking each one. Whilst Loudred was stuck trying to find out which of the images depicting Blade the Scyther was the real one, it would give enough time for the mantis pokemon to climb back onto a platform as it would look as though all of the replicas as well as the original Scyther were climbing onto the platform.

This post has been edited by Hydra: Aug 8 2013, 04:15 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Aug 8 2013, 10:39 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

PANE

Note (click to show)

"You really think making clones will help you? Like I said, thanks to the water, sound waves move a lot easier which I proved in the Fidona contest. If you don't believe me, then why don't we let out a F-9 Screech!" And with Loudred laying on the bottom on the pool, the only ones that could be called out of range would be ones laying right next to her, because once the high-pitched attack was launched, the sound waves pulsed fast within the water, damaging the Scyther's ear drums if he didn't cover up as the top of the watery battlefield became littered with waves and churning. Not even the central fountain could keep a stable flow without breaking within seconds and the platforms could barely be called good places to stand. However, ifthe camera was ableto get a glimpse of the Loudred's face, it would be one of pain thanks to several toothaches (As if biting down on the X-Scissor would of had no repercussion).

And to the amazement of Seican's eyes, the ongoing match began to draw in a bit more of a crowd, now that it wasn't one person standing about. Pointing up to the audience, he declared, "Spectators of this fine competition! I am Seican Serroc, the next upcoming rock star within the Furoh Region! Please cheer me on as I head for my next concert over at the Arasam Hall where I shall be challenging Troy! As for now," his hand dropped over to point over at Hunter, "I shall show this fool on why he should of either showed up and tried to win his first match or simply stay home!"

--------------------
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Aug 9 2013, 05:53 PM
Post #9

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Whilst Blade was trying to escape the watery depths he was greeted by one of the loudest sounds he had ever heard. From the bottom of the pool, Loudred unleashed a high-pitched Screech attack which was amplified with the water and made Blade's ear drums ring as he was partially deaf for the time being. Sebastian could see the pain that Blade was in thanks to his facial expression. Normally Sebastian was the cocky one in the battle, but it seemed as though he had met his match in Seican Serroc as the male guitarist was able to play the role of Show-off. Sebastian noticed Loudred was still underwater, soon enough the normal type pokemon would have to resurface to continue breathing, and that would be when Blade made his next move. Blade was still trying to recover from the insanely loud Screech attack that had busted his eardrums.

"Blade, when Loudred resurfaces hit it with Night Slash!"

Sebastian spoke in a strong and loud tone so that Blade could hear him properly. Although the mantis pokemon could still feel ringing in his ears he managed to hear what his trainer had told him. Now it was just a waiting game as Blade stood on one of the hovering platforms ready for Loudred to resurface so that it could breath. In the meantime Blade was fluttering his bug like wings to remove most of the water that had been weighing him down as they moved rapidly like two propellers.

This post has been edited by Hydra: Aug 9 2013, 08:31 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Aug 10 2013, 04:45 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

PANE

And it wouldn't take long before the Loudred came up, because let's be honest here: Screaming with your mouth wide open underwater, though may amplify sound, did not go well with breathing. So, as the water began to settle with the cry fading away, The Loudred's head soon came up latching herself onto one of the floating platforms and coughing out the water in her lungs to make room fr the needed air.

The platform she attached herself to was the Scyther's, who said "Hi" with a slash of his blade, sending her fact into the water, however, this time floating more than sinking. No,drowning did not sound like a good thing to do at the moment.

"Cmon, don't quit on me. This set up is great! Now then, fight back with Round Arrangement 4!" Flipping herself back over to face the opponent, Seican grabbed his guitar and then looked like to begin a solo act. Obviously, not being plugged in made no noise at all, but thanks to Speaker practicing, she was able to imitate his nos as he played while the bursts of loud sounds went after the sensitive ears of the Scyther.

--------------------
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Aug 10 2013, 05:32 PM
Post #11

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Every move that Seican directed his Loudred to use was a music related one that would eventually send Blade deaf. The mantis pokemon had already been greeted by Loudred's Screech attack and now was unable to dodge the oncoming Round attack. Sebastian had theorized in his mind that if he were to somehow stop Seican from playing his guitar then most of Loudred's moves would be less powerful, but sadly pokemon were not allowed to make contact with humans in this tournament.

"Blade. If you can still hear me I want you to use X-Scissor"

Things turned from bad to worse as Blade looked at Loudred and bluntly ignored his trainer, but not on purpose though. The mantis pokemon's hearing was at an all time low and he could now barely hear himself breath. Blade looked back to his trainer and moved his scythes as if to say 'Give me a move to use', and that was when Sebastian realized that his partner in crime's hearing was all but gone thanks to Loudred.

"Oh god no, you can't hear me can you!"

Sebastian looked over to Seican with an angry expression on his face as he wasn't happy that the guitarist male had gotten his pokemon to deafen his opponent's. Blade was awaiting his trainers order, but it didn't come in the form of words this time. Sebastian made an X like formation with his arms in hope that Blade would understand which move to use. Thankfully the mantis pokemon knew exactly what he meant as he crossed his scythes in an x formation as they started to glow light purple. Blade was going to be more aware of falling into Loudred's trap with the normal type pokemon using Bite on his scythes.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Aug 10 2013, 06:32 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

PANE

"Don't worry, its only temporary!" Seican called out to Sebastian, "The ringing will only be there for a while and when it fades he should be fine. Trust me!" Oh, if only he know that Drummer was permanently half-deaf thanks to Speaker.

However, he was going to go for the X-Scissor again? As if! "Fool you twice it is. Speaker, drag him down again!" However, knowing what was happening, the Scyther's blades were aimed more at the forehead, delivering a swift strike before leaving the loud pokemon to drift in the water. The flag was raised.

"Loudred is unable to battle!"

The first down, but not the last. Loudred made sure to do a number on the bug and he was going to follow through with it.

"Now Drummer, your up next!" The next Pokeball he tossed was portrayed with an array of fireworks, displaying the said half-deaf Pokemon (This is to say that while normal vocal levels are fine, he is sensitive to speakers and sound attacks). "Fake out!" Pushing off the pad, the Makuhita got into the Scyther's face and sending a quick clap in front, having the force of the air push and stun at one of the Scythers. That is, if he got the real one. if he missed, he would have to be ready for the real to come at him.

Additions (click to show)

This post has been edited by Douken Sota: Aug 10 2013, 06:34 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Aug 10 2013, 10:18 PM
Post #13

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Despite being partially deaf for the time being Blade was going to fight on and fight strong against his opponent. When Loudred noticed that Blade attempting to use X-Scissor again the normal type pokemon had a smirk on it's face, once again ready to let the bug type pokemon fall into it's trap. Thankfully for Sebastian's sake Blade had learnt from his mistake and hit Loudred swiftly on the forehead as the loud normal type pokemon fell into the water.

"One down, two to go. Next time don't underestimate my teammates or even myself!"

Sebastian's original confidence had returned as Seican released his second pokemon out of it's pokeball and onto one of the hovering disc like platforms. Blade nor Sebastian had expected such an entrance by Makuhita with an array of fireworks as it left it's resting place. Using a move like Fake Out was a gamble when pitted against a group of Scyther's, only one was real and the rest were just visual replicas to trick the opposing pokemon. Sadly the Scyther that Makuhita had chosen to attack was just a replica, but by attacking one of the clones of Blade the rest of them disappeared to reveal Blade the Scyther standing on a separate platform ready to attack.

"Blade, if you can hear me. Use Quick Attack!"

Blade had begun to get his hearing back but was starting to feel fatigued from battling. The mantis pokemon could only hear certain words that his trainer had said, but he could have sworn that his fiery haired trainer said a word similar to quick. Taking a gamble Blade begun to charge rapidly towards Makuhita, although if he wasn't careful about attacking then things could certainly go down hill from here on out.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Aug 10 2013, 11:04 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

PANE

"Don't get your hopes up," Seican remarked as Sebastian bragged about the victory, "We got a lot more where that came from and Drummer here is proof!"

With the bug coming closer, Seican had to wait for the perfect chance, especially since a Fighting type like Makuhita couldn't do much to a Bug/Flying type like the Scyther. However, there was one thing he had up his sleeve "Seismic Toss!"

When the bug struck the Guts Pokemon, he followed up by grabbing the arms of the scyther and using the momentum to turn it into a suplex. However, with the island's size, the top half hit the platform as the other hit the water. And as for other moves, Seismic toss was a concentrated move so the user could dish out an even number of damage every time, no matter the opponent.

--------------------
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Aug 12 2013, 05:20 PM
Post #15

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Seican was right in pointing out to Sebastian to not get his hopes up so soon as Makuhita was the fresher pokemon in the battle and Blade was starting to look fatigued. Blade was gradually regaining his hearing with time but his main focus for the time being was to land his next move in the form of Quick Attack. Once again Sebastian had unknowingly led his pokemon into a trap, but the fiery haired young adult probably should have expected it to happen. Makuhita was quick enough to retaliate straight after being hit by Quick Attack as the fighting type pokemon grabbed the scythe like arms of Blade's and used the momentum to suplex the mantis pokemon.

"What in the world. You've got yourself a sumo wrestler!"

Despite fighting type attacks naturally not being very effective on bug type pokemon, Seismic Toss was a whole different kettle of fish as the moves power was adjusted to the level that the opponent was at. Each pokemon that participated in the tournament were set at level fifty so everyone's battles would be equal. Therefore Makuhita's Seismic Toss move was able to inflict some good damage as Blade looked as though he was almost all out of energy but was still holding on, but only just though.

"Hang in there Blade! Hit Makuhita with a Night Slash"

The short distance between the two pokemon in combat would hopefully allow Blade to get in one more attack before he finally succumbed to fainting at the hands of Makuhita.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Aug 12 2013, 05:53 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

PANE

"I know, right? And what's not more impressive than someone throwing a foot taller over their shoulders with ease? You see, as Speaker's Cool enough to mimic my sounds, Drummer here is Tough enough to pound away at any opponent as if they were a drum themselves. Just don't expect many solo acts."

And even if Nigh Slash wasn't that effective, it still caused the Makuhita to stumble a bit back thanks to some already poor defenses. Luckily, he had the stamina to make up for it. "Now then, beat that green drum and ring him out like the sumo wrestler you are. Arm Thrust!" Stepping into his opponent's range, Drummer Threw an open palm out, following with another and another, using his thrusts to push the Scyther back, hopefully throwing Blade off the platform while damaging.

"Forgive that human, for he is an idiot," Drummer told blade as he kept on pushing.

--------------------
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Aug 13 2013, 03:57 AM
Post #17

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Makuhita was the fresher pokemon in the battle and that proved to be important as the fighting type pokemon was able to finish off his opponent in the bug type mantis known better as Blade the Scyther. The ending for Blade in terms of battling in this round of the tournament came when Makuhita's Arm Thrust attack hurt him enough as he fell unconscious into the water and off the platform.

"Darn it, useless bug should have done alot better then he did!"

Sebastian was clearly pissed off about Blade fainting. After training vigorously outside of the tournament with the bug type pokemon, Sebastian had clearly been hoping that the mantis would last longer in the battle. After returning Blade into his pokeball Sebastian sent his next pokemon into battle.

"Come on out Jaws!"

Jaws the Totodile emerged from his pokeball as he was seen chewing on his own tail once again, some habits just never disappeared. When Jaws realized that he had been sent into battle he put on his 'Game Face' as he eyed off Makuhita.

"Start off with Aqua Jet, and stop chewing on your tail!"

Jaws obeyed his trainers commands as he stopped innocently chewing on the end of his tail and jumped off the platform and into the water. The battlefield that Sebastian and Seican had been designated to battle on clearly suited Jaws the Totodile as the bipedal blue crocodile pokemon was very quick underwater and could strike whenever he chose to, of course as long as he was careful of a potential trap by his opponent.

Additions (click to show)

--------------------
+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Aug 13 2013, 06:26 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

PANE

Of course. When you are in a water arena, use a water Pokemon. Sure, this one wasn't exactly right in the head if he thought his tail was a chew toy, but if he was able to focus on the battle, it wouldn't matter much. No, he was going to strike fast and suddenly from any angle by swimming in the water, waiting for his chance. Nothing wrong with an ambush tactic, as long as you know how to receive it. Still, didn't the kid know Makuhita specializes in close combat?

"Now Drummer, its Vital to let him get to you, that way you can Throw him back. You get what I mean?" He got it, but he rubbed his temples at the lame way he hid his next move. To him, jsut saying "Vital Throw would of worked, but nooo... he had to complicate things, as usual!

Sliding his right foot back, he readied his left arm for the Totodile to come and allowing Jaws to hit. However, being Vital Throw, it only placed him in a position to slam back, giving the momentary stun to grab the croc's face and slam into the platform below.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post Sep 16 2013, 05:49 PM
Post #19

I'm dying to see how this one ends.
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 77 254

Taggarty Lee

Millions of lights burst out all over the stadium. Radiating from every single trainer's belts, purses, pouches, etc, light shot out, blinding everyone for the moment in its brilliance. All Pokemon currently out on the field were immediately recalled to their pokeballs.

As the light began to fade, a shout pointed everyone's attention skywards, where a hover of helicopters had appeared in the sky. Without warning, several objects began to fall from them, flung from the helicopters.

As they fell closer to the stadium, the sharper eyes began to note the perfectly spherical shape. The sharper ears would hear the bone-chilling monotone cry of:

"ELECTRODE."

Dozens. Hundreds of the Pokemon fell to the stadium. The swiftly reacting trainers threw out their pokeballs, yelling commands...only to realize that the Pokemon they released were not the ones they had summoned. In fact, they weren't even Pokemon they had caught.

The flashes of light had randomized and shuffled everyone's pokemon.

With the confusion at hand, the Electrode began to impact in the various stadiums, exploding on contact, causing widespread panic throughout the arena.

--------------------

Song Stuck in My Head:~*~Blank Space - Ariana Silvanas (Postmodern Jukebox Cover)~*~

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:00 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.