Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Petropolis Catastrophe - Team Yellow
Kamaitachi
post Nov 11 2013, 08:48 PM
Post #1

I'm dying to see how this one ends.
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 77 254

Taggarty Lee

Cast:
Dr. Adelaide Robinson - colourcodedchaos
Francesco Rojas - Kamaitachi
Seiccan Serroc - Douken Sota
Lori Pardare - Living Arrow

--------------------

Song Stuck in My Head:~*~Blank Space - Ariana Silvanas (Postmodern Jukebox Cover)~*~

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post Nov 11 2013, 09:44 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Taggarty Lee

"EVERYBODY GET UP AGAINST THE WALL NOW!"

Cesc looked over his shoulder at the people who'd evidently been foolish enough to follow his reckless traipse into the tunnel. Not that he wanted to be alone, by any means, but he found himself in the company of the deranged scientist, his red-headed opponent turned friend, and his co-ordinator rival. What a merry bunch this was. He wasn't precisely sure of their combat strength, but they all had full teams of rental Pokemon powered up to a higher level than any of them normally possessed.

He casually turned at the Mad Doctor's yellings, but failed to see what was stomping towards them.

"So...everyone...let's keep an eye out for survivors down here." For a moment, it made no sense as to why they would send a group of trainers and co-ordinators (and mad scientists) in lieu of actual rescue professionals who had medical training and the like. Nevertheless, they could at least get any survivors out of immediate danger, and send a message to the real rescue team for their positions, right? As he turned back to head further into the tunnel, the very tunnel itself began to shake.

"Cojeme, What now?"

ooc (click to show)

--------------------

Song Stuck in My Head:~*~Blank Space - Ariana Silvanas (Postmodern Jukebox Cover)~*~

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

colourcodedchaos
post Nov 15 2013, 09:08 PM
Post #3

Mistress of Nothing In Particular!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 178 365

Adelaide Robinson

thompthompthompthompTHOMPTHOMPTHOMPTHOMPTHOMPTHOMPTHOMPTHOMPTHOMP!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" screamed the Grovyle leaning out of Stompy Geoff's cupola as it thundered through the dark. The machine's asymmetric left pauldron scraped along the roof of the tunnel while the Patrat clinging onto it for dear life was violently ill. The corridor heard Grovyle's cries, but was as unfeeling as broken stone can be, which meant it was marginally less sympathetic than the average American bureaucrat.

The Grovyle joined the Patrat in being quite amazingly ill, partly due to the high-speed, bone-rattling gait of the charging mech suit, and partly the fact that it was covered in blobs of the Poison arena's contents. She looked blearily through the darkness, then stopped and stared.

"<Patrat, look! You see that too, right- oh, yeah. C'mere.>" The Patrat scrabbled for purchase and ran over to the Grovyle's side. He, too, peered into the darkness, and saw what lay ahead.

"<Humans. Humans! Bitebitebitebitebite! We'll crush 'em into paste if we're careful!>"

"<Don't you mean 'if we're not careful'?>"

"<I means what I says, tree-lizard! Or are you one of Them too?>" The Patrat leered at her warily. "<You think I can't smell it? THEY'RE nearby!>"

"<... Of course they are. Remind me why we let you use the thing's Flash Cannon launcher again?>"

"<Because you're trying to lull me into a false sense of securi-MMPH!>" The Patrat was cut off with a ration bar, one of Adelaide's own creations and therefore mostly harmless. The Grovyle sighed and clambered back down into Stompy Geoff's gunnery chair and tried to reason with their pilot once more.

"Look, kiddo, just because it goes fast doesn't mean it should-"

"Woo."

"At least TRY and find the brakes-"

"Woo."

"Oh, just let me drive then - hey, OW! Watch the road, pal, there's divots here like you wouldn't believe. You damned near took my head off there!"

"Woo," said the Wooper, who knew perfectly well about the divots. Still, it banged its face into the control panel a few times, and they stopped fairly quickly after that.

Adelaide pulled herself back into her wheelchair after the dust had cleared.

"Is everyone okay? I'm really sorry, I don't think the Wooper's licensed for scout mechs yet!"

"Woo," opined the Wooper from somewhere in the prone body of Stompy Geoff.

--------------------
I remain,
Yr. Obdt. Svt,
CCC.

Something to give you hope.
+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post Nov 19 2013, 11:35 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Taggarty Lee

As the sound intensified, Cesc grabbed Lori, pinning her to the wall and shielding her with his body. Hopefully Adelaide and Seiccan would get out of the way...though when he looked up, he realized that he'd miscalculated his grab. Looking up at the compromising position, he took a moment to realize the slightly sexual position he'd wound up in. Thankfully, the already angry Branwys was nowhere near to see this.

And for a moment he wondered if he would've thrown Branwys into a wall to protect her had she been there. But the possibilities seemed far too many to consider...so he looked at the scout mech on the ground.

Once more he scooped up at the Wooper, leaving Lori without saying anything to further increase the awkwardness of that moment. With the evidently uninterested Wooper, he smiled over at the group.

"I'm just impressed he got it down this far, considering the Chicaron here has no arms."

He didn't want to consider how Wooper had operated a robot-machine that gave him a headache just looking at. Human sized weapons aside, they needed to focus on the mission. Well, he needed to focus on the mission to take his mind off of what was potentially a breakup.

The team stared down the corridor, noting the broken wiring everywhere. Electrical sparks streaked around, essentially making a dangerous passageway. As they slowly proceeded down the hallway, Adelaide's team trundling behind out of their pokeballs, Cesc spearheaded the group into what appeared to be a main chamber. Computerized equipment appeared to be irreparably shattered, the cause of which still lay around on the floor unconscious. Several Electrode lay fainted around the room, indicating that several of the aerial explosives had made it as far down as this chamber. Ostensibly, they were below the main arena field in some capacity, especially given the center of the room appeared to be a battlefield for the tournament. Several rocks lay strewn about, scattered around several tesla coil looking trees. The tops of the trees sparked dangerously, shooting little lightningbolts to the ground.

"Helio."

"Helio?" Cesc blinked "Is someone saying hello?" In the shadows cast about by the little streaks of electricity, a few pairs of eyes began to peek out from around the room. About seven little lizards appeared to crawl out from the wreckage unscathed, staring at the group of intruders who had traipsed into the room.

The looked back towards the entrance where one more creature joined the room. It appeared to be very similar to the other lizards, but taller, sleeker, and noticeably less sleek.

"Lisk." it barked.

"Tile!" the seven chirped in reply. All eight enemies began to spark dangerously, moving towards the group.

"Well." Cesc cracked his knuckles "This seems pretty standard. I got the big guy and one. Everyone else, take two!" He slipped his hand to his pokeball belt, picking two pokeballs and throwing them dramatically onto the battlefield.

"Pignite!" "Farfetch'd!"

He hadn't been counting on sending out a flying-type, but he figured he didn't have the time to swap them around at the moment. He'd have to make do with-

"Fire-Pig! Hit'em hard! Sword-Bird! Cover him!"

He still hadn't taken his time to learn the pokemon's moves, but he had at least learned that they were perfectly fine with bare-bones commands.

Pignite sprang up into the air, surrounding his body with fire as he sprang up in a parabolic arc. As the large lizard and his smaller companion began to aim upwards with their thunderbolts, Farfetch launched an air cutter, sweeping several spinning blades towards the pair. Effectively suppressed from the barrage, the two only managed to look back up in time to see the Pig-turned fireball slam into them from above.

"Right, party officially started." Placing a hand up to the brim of his bandana, he found himself slipping into a pose purely subconsciously. "Let's go team. Everyone kick some ass."

--------------------

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Nov 20 2013, 12:53 AM
Post #5

Space Force? Pirate? Outlaw sounds nice...
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 104

PANE

"Seican was a footstep's distance from being a pancake before the mech managed to shut down. "Hey, watch it, ya crazy cooking utensil! We got enough chaos without you helping!" With a quick humph, he turned back around, walking down the hall, plucking away at the strings.

"Man, I think this chaos got her out of tune," he muttered, the destruction around him completely passing him by like it was simple decoration. It wasn't until he heard the sparking Pokemon did he look up, before instantly shooting of a "Sweet! Guys, what the hell are these things? They look so freaking epic!" Hisexcitement was short-lived as he felt them zap with electricity.

PING!

And with the shock came a breaking of the string. "You... you little shits just broke my D...." Eyes now roaring in flame, he grabbed two pokeballs and tossed them out, yelling, "You are going to pay!" What came out was a Delcatty and a Gurdurr. "Alright, bring those assholes to hell!" AS for what to do, the Delcatty started off with a very common, yet random technique: Assist. And luck pray-tell, the move she decided to copy there would be Psychic, lifting up one of the electric lizards by covering it with a blue hue before slamming them face-down into the floor. As for the Gurdurr, he threw his steel beam into the air, causing the roof to fall for a Rock Slide.

OOC (click to show)

--------------------
Let the Kishin Egg take you to my GPX+ Team.
+Quote Post

colourcodedchaos
post Nov 20 2013, 10:52 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Adelaide Robinson

Scanning... scanning... scanning... error. Pokemon not found. Diagnosis: visuo-auditory hallucination. Would you like to send an error report?

Adelaide growled in frustration and slapped the side of her head. "Stupid cybereye acting up, it's right there, I can see it... damn it all, this is exactly what I didn't need right now! Is everyone okay?"

"Lithe!" "Yeah, no thanks to the little blue twerp." "Paaaaaat..." "Goose." "Doing one's best." "Woo."

"Then let's go! These little critters look like Electric-types, given the debris surrounding us. Conkeldurr, Wooper, let's see how they like Earthquakes!"

"Wait, why just them?" The Grovyle asked. "All six of us are out here, we can all fight!"

"I suppose, but it doesn't really seem sporting, and we've got to leave some for the others."

--------------------
I remain,
Yr. Obdt. Svt,
CCC.

+Quote Post

Living Arrow
post Nov 20 2013, 11:28 AM
Post #7

Team Rogue: Pidgeotto
Group Icon

Member No.: 814

PANE: Darryn Kellor

When the call for everyone to get against the wall came, Lori didn't react as quickly as she should have. In fact, she barely reacted at all. There was a few brief moments where she looked around in stunned silence, considering her options to turn back and return to the Pokemon Center, rather than do as she was told. Then the thunderous roar of an incoming mechanical monster came and any amount of hesitation was simply nonsensical.

"Eep!" She cried, the frightening scream and glaring lights of the mech filling the hall behind them paralysed her with fear. She scrunched her eyes shut, unable to react quick enough to dodge the tangle of metal and glass barreling down upon her, only to find that when the impact came it was a lot softer, warmer and smelled so much better than she had been expecting. The wall that she crashed into, however, was not nearly as forgiving.

"Ugh!" Lori gasped, a firm weight pressing her against the wall with an arm around her neck and another cradling her waist. She winced, edging her eyes open bit by bit to find a tan neck, ultimately dark eyes and firm, perfect-shaped lips only a few inches from her own.

Cesc had saved her. Again. And now it was time for his reward.

Lori closed her eyes again and leaned her face forwards... Forwards... The heat and pressure from the arms around Lori retracted swiftly, leaving her cold and blinking at the back of the boy escaping her repayment.

She watched him go and found the ball of fear and lust bubbling into a globe of anger and resentment. How the hell could he treat he like that!? Hold her so softly, pressing his crotch into her stomach so firmly, breathing against her neck so intently and then leave her hanging like over ripe fruit ready to burst on the vine with overly sweet juice that should have been tasted days before!!!

BOYS!

Lori stomped after the group, hissing vehemently curses that Kino had been right about men all along and not a one of them was different from the rest. She was lost in thoughts of rage when the strange yellow lizards appeared and even more confused when they attacked.

"What!? Why are they attacking!?"

*Don't ask questions! Just attack!* Lori berated herself, selecting the only Pokeball at her waist that she trusted. Chewing her lip for a second, she rethought her plan and selected another, being mindful to avoid the orb with the Dustox inside. *From the way they give off sparks! I bet they are Electric types... Hang in there, Mudkip!*

"Help me out one more time, Mudkip!" Lori threw the two balls together, "And you, too, whoever you are!"

The familiar form of her new Mudkip friend and another small Pokemon materialised before her, squaring off against two of the low-standing lizards stalking towards her. They raised the frills on their necks aggressively, showering the ground around them with sparks of electricity. Lori reached for her Pokedex.

NO DATA.

"Huh? No data?" Lori frowned and swiftly replaced her emerald Pokedex in her pocket. Wasn't her Unovadex completely up to date? What sort of Pokemon weren't described in it? Had she just discovered a new species altogether? She looked up to see who her second Pokemon was.

A candle? Who'd ever heard of a candle Pokemon? Lori hedged her bets with it being a fire type and readied herself.

*Now, what attacks do fire type Pokemon have?...*

"Fire-type use Ember attack, now! And Mudkip use Mud Shot!" Lori commanded, her two chosen Pokemon proceeding to attack with exactly the moves that she had ordered. She grinned in spite of herself, watching how the two random Pokemon at her disposal fired their attacks at the foe electric reptiles.

Although hit, both of the yellow lizards recovered smoothly, crackling with lightning and surging back to meet their foes. The first fired off a bolt of lightning at Lori's Mudkip who screamed as the voltage tore through him. The flame-haired trainer cringed at the sound and called for him to hold on just as the second electric Pokemon dove for her fire type. It swung around in mid air, targeting the candle with a tail-slamming Pound attack. Unperturbed, the candle remained motionless and, much to Lori's surprise, the attack passed straight through her teammate.

Lori gulped. A Pokemon that had no substance. Normal type attacks like Pound didn't affect it... That only meant one thing.

"Ghost!" Lori shrieked, taking a step back from the confused Litwick and shakily reaching for its Pokeball. "Stay back, Ghost!" She brandished the ball quickly and swept it up like a shield to defend herself. "Get back in the ball!"

With a surprised "Wick?" the Pokemon was sucked back inside and the Trainer dropped the ball with fright. She stared at it for a second to make sure it wasn't going to open again before the cries of her Mudkip stole her attention once more.

*Three more Pokeballs left... But what else is in them? More bugs? Ghosts?* Lori wrung her hair tightly in both hands with worry. Why was all this happening to her!?

--------------------
Darryn Kellor ~ ~ PANE Moderator ~ ~ Lori Pardare
PANE Characters (click to show)
LA's Plays (click to show)

Unovalocke (click to show)
+Quote Post

colourcodedchaos
post Nov 22 2013, 01:48 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Adelaide Robinson

Litwick, the Candle Pokemon. Its flame is usually out, but it starts shining when it absorbs life force from people or Pokémon.

"Okay. Ghost-type. That'll be useful, there's a lot of stuff they can tank that other minions can't-"

The good doctor was cut off by a shriek of terror coming from the redhead who'd summoned the Litwick. She cowered behind an outstretched Pokeball and dropped it like it was a live grenade once the otherwise harmless little ghost was back inside.

Now, it must be said that Adelaide Robinson is not possessed of the sweetest of tempers, even at the best of times (which, arguably, this was not). She had been trying to glue herself back together, figuratively for once, under extraordinarily difficult circumstances with a head injury and an equally pained sense of justice. While she was not a hero of any kind, since those caped lummoxes had always been on the other side in her people's great game, she was keenly aware that she had a duty of care to all her minions, and she had failed them quite comprehensively.

What really pissed her off, though, was wilful ignorance.

She stalked - or rather, trundled - over to Lori, asking that her Pokemon attack with any Ground-type moves they knew before she left. The journey was quite short and her voice could carry when she wanted it to, so the others could probably detect the ice crystallising on her every word. Then she gave Lori a look of absolute poison. Gosh, we're covering all the types in this paragraph, aren't we?

"Ms... whoever-you-are, I can't be bothered to rip the guts out of your social media profiles to find out, you're not worth the effort... are you saying that you haven't bothered to look through the team you've been given by unhappy chance? I hope that's not the case. I really, really hope not. Because if it is the case, if you seriously decided to come on a rescue mission without knowing what you can actually do to help, or worse actively hinder your own efforts and thereby those of the group through stupidity or prejudice or whatever it is that made you , then you should not be here. You should be at home braiding your hair at a sleepover or talking about the latest teen idol or whatever it is that vacuous, self-centred little children do. Now, here's what you're going to do. You're going to get your Pokemon out of their balls. You're going to scan each one with your Pokedex. You're going to formulate an efficient strategy that will make the most of their respective strengths. And then, if you're lucky, I will not inform the object of your desires just how much of a craven little worm you are."

Her piece said, Adelaide reversed a bit and turned her chair towards the battle.

--------------------
I remain,
Yr. Obdt. Svt,
CCC.

+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post Nov 25 2013, 11:56 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Taggarty Lee

"Whoa, Doctor!" Cesc crossed his arms, turning from the battle for a moment. "Take it easy on her, okay? We're all stressed out. Besides, we got this battle, right? These little guys aren't so tou-MIERDA!"

The little one let out a surprisingly powerful Thunderbolt, slamming "Sword-Bird" the Farfetch'd , who shrieked out in pain. Cesc's attention shifted quickly back to the battle. In the mean time, the larger one, that kept yelling "Lisk", fired out a wave of powerful electrical energy, striking both of Cesc's Pokemon. The Farfetch'd looked rather haggard, almost out of energy entirely, and the Pignite (or Fire-Pig), seemed to be reeling from the electrical shock.

Taking their cue from the leader-looking one, the rest of the Helioptile unleashed similar waves at their enemies. The electrical waves, which also rebounded back to them. As the waves of electricity bounced off the team's Pokemon, the enemy lizards seemed to be regaining stamina. The more experienced battlers would recognize the effects as similar to a Giga Drain, except Electric.

"Guess we'll just have to hit them harder." Cesc shrugged as he sized up the main enemy. "Sword-Bird, Get in close! Fire Pig! Blast them with an awesome fire attack!" The co-ordinator, still not having taken the time to even figure out the moves, simply waved his has towards the enemy. The Pokemon he'd received were well trained, evidently, and had some powerful moves. However, they were perhaps more used to combat than him. Rather than attacking, the Farfetch'd flew behind Cesc, alighting on the ground and staring out from behind him. The electric type Pokemon were too powerful with their type advantage, and he stared up beseechingly at his makeshift trainer.

"You make a good point, new friend." The young man nodded, recalling the bird pokemon to the ball. "It's okay though, let's get Monkeyhands out there!"

As Pignite launched a devastating looking Flamethrower from his snout, the little lizard jumped in front of the bigger one, taking the brunt of the blow. It landed on the ground, burnt and unconscious...which surprised Cesc. He had been prepared for them to be a bit hardier. But this thunder lizard (dinosaur?) had taken a Heat Crash as well...maybe these creatures were also weak to fire? Were they part grass type?

"Monkeyhands!" The Aipom looked over her shoulder at Cesc, irritated at the nickname. "Best move you got!" With a terrifying screech, the Aipom catapulted herself towards the big lizard, letting loose with a pair of powerful hits, smacking the Lizard twice with her tail-hand. Reeling back, the Lizard suddenly shot forward, countering with a quick attack that hit her before she could regain her footing properly.

"Huh. Guess they're a little tougher than I thought." Francesco Rojas looked around, wondering if there was anyone organizing the creatures. But once again, the screech of his Pokemon caught his attention as the Helioptile tackled his Fire-Pig into one of the tesla coils, ending up in two absurdly powerful shocks to the creature.

"Hang in there Fire-Pig! I believe in you!"

Well. It seemed like the right thing to say, but really, Cesc had no idea what to do in the situation except to fight on.

--------------------

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

colourcodedchaos
post Nov 27 2013, 02:00 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Adelaide Robinson

"I - are you - am I SERIOUSLY the only person here who went through their Pokeballs and checked what moves everyone on their new team had? Am I the only person who was even trying to be smart and efficient here? Do none of you want this over quickly so you can get your friends back into your arms where they belong-"

"Growwwww..."

"Huh?" Adelaide looked down, then wheezed slightly as the Growlithe jumped into her lap. He looked like he was trying to chew through a whole box of caramel toffee, but then she realised why when he, well... spoke.

"Graaarrrre rowweeeeeeeee... yurrrrrrr... vvv, vvvvv, vvfffurrriennnndz?"

Adelaide was silent. How could she not be?

All she did was bury the little dog in as tight a hug as she could muster and tell him of course they were, of course he was. While she did, her hands brushed over his body, feeling odd lumps where lumps should not be; she wasn't a vet or Poke-Nurse or whatever they were called here, but even she could tell that ribs shouldn't feel like that. She bade him sit on her lap as she dragged herself forward, the suspension on the wheelchair almost throwing the two off it at times, but he was steady as a rock and his body language reeked of fear as he did so. Something was definitely rotten in the state of Growlithe.

Then, she did something that the doctors had forbidden her from doing on pain of pain, specifically hers. She pushed herself up and out of the wheelchair, the Growlithe leaping off and trotting to her side. If it had been a little wary before, it was positively petrified when Adelaide swayed for a moment, picked up a bit of broken rebar from the concrete ceiling, and walked forward to the Heliolisk. Raw, bleeding knuckles gripped the bar until they were bone-white through her skin.

There was a short swishing noise, followed by a shorter, meatier thump. It sounded like metal hitting flesh, which was handy, because that was what had happened.

Adelaide turned around, panting. "You see? Do any of you imbeciles see yet? You protect your own with your body! You cover for them! They look after you and you look after them, that's the contract you make-"

The doctor's rant was cut short as the Heliolisk blasted her in the small of the back with a Thunderbolt.

--------------------
I remain,
Yr. Obdt. Svt,
CCC.

+Quote Post

Living Arrow
post Nov 27 2013, 03:28 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Every part of Lori wanted to yell at the old hag in the wheelchair, to scream at her and tell her how she should not be at home braiding her hair, that teen idols were of no interest to her, that she was not a child. She wanted to tell this harridan that she had been on a winning streak in the tournament before all hell broke loose, that she was Kino Pardare’s sister but nothing could leave her lips. Nothing at all. Not even a pout. And why?

*Because she’s right, dammit…*

And then Cesc stepped in. Oh how he stepped in. Lori stuck her tongue in her cheek when he spoke and itched to tell him to back off. She burned to tell him that she didn’t want his help with the witch and she certainly didn’t need it.

*But you do, don’t you?*

Dr. Adelaide’s continued rant struck a chord in Lori that she had not expected. The woman actually cared for her Pokemon. That snide, aggressive lunatic actually showed some compassion towards her Pokemon and even the borrowed ones which now fought for her and somehow, Lori couldn’t help but admire her for it. Sure, she was nuts and more than a little snappy but ultimately she wanted her own friends back with her – just like Lori.

“Kippp…” Lori’s Mudkip hit the ground at her feet, unconscious and shaking as electricity crackled around his body. She recalled him quickly.

What options did Lori have? The Ghost was out of the question and there were still three more Pokeballs at her waist to try. Was there any point in using them? What if they were all creepy spirits that paralysed her with fear before she could order them to make a move? Moreover, could Lori work together with someone like the Doctor? Could she ignore the haphazard and hostile nature of the woman to make a pact with the softie beneath the spikey shell to save not only the scientists trapped beneath the stadium but also themselves?

Only smarties Thunderbolts have the answer!

“GO!” Lori grabbed and threw them for all she was worth over the Doctor, two Pokeballs snatched and released without examination. They burst open into to of the most icky and frightening forms that Lori had seen for a while but somehow she managed to control her urge to dive for cover. Bugs. A massive spider and that fluttering Dustox from before. She didn’t know when she had grabbed her Pokedex but it was open quickly and her first option for crowd control was plain to see.

“Dustox, protect all of our Pokemon with Light Screen!” She commanded first, not watching the glittering barriers that sprang to life between her fellow Trainers’ Pokemon and the wild Helioptile/lisk as she clicked through to the second Pokemon she had summoned.

*It’s a Unova Pokemon!?*

“G-Galvan-Galvantula?” She stammered, trying to read off the unfamiliar name quickly. “Use Sticky Web! Slow those things down with your string!”

Obeying instantly, the lightning spider fired off ball after ball of gooey web that snared and stuck to the other side of the tunnel, sticking to the electric reptiles legs, face and tails. Lori could feel her arms shaking with fear begging to tear free from her chest but something froze her to the spot, refusing to let her take flight.

“K-keep it up, g-guys!” She urged the bugs from a distance, willing the other trainers to take care of the electric lizards as fast as possible.

--------------------

+Quote Post

colourcodedchaos
post Dec 2 2013, 08:25 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Adelaide Robinson

Adelaide swam in and out of consciousness, her cybereye's HUD setup turning off to prevent a total system burnout she knew she could've repaired back home, just not at this time and in this place. Her injuries were finally beginning to catch up with her, and she was operating at well below minimum recommended capacities. Her body was, for all her bluster, all but broken in half. The bones of her knuckles poked through her skin, the wounds cauterised by the Heliolisk's lightning. Her legs were held together by spit and baling wire, her arms were covered in fresh wounds and burns from the various mech crashes, and still she fought. Well, not now, obviously. That would've involved getting up, which was definitely not on the cards. Instead, as was customary, her Pokemon did it for her.

The Growlithe stood on her chest and growled, fittingly. Then it roared. Then it Roared, and the Helioptiles scattered, chased down by Adelaide's horde. The Grovyle steamed after them, swinging from the lighting cables an earlier Rock Slide had exposed to hack one down with her Pursuit and finish it with a swung Leaf Blade. Conkeldurr simply ploughed into them like a force of nature, his whirling concrete slabs sending one Helioptile flying against the wall, whereupon it was summarily blasted by a Flamethrower from the Growlithe, the heat of which burnt the tips of Adelaide's hair and left a fresh, shiny scorch mark along her knee. The others charged forward, Patrat screaming something awful (and untranslatable, for reasons of decency), and aside from some minor trampling, she was fine. At this point, the Growlithe settled down and started licking her face, and the Wooper stroked her hair with its tail. She couldn't move from the spot, not right now.

She didn't want to.

--------------------
I remain,
Yr. Obdt. Svt,
CCC.

+Quote Post

Aura Dynasty
post Dec 6 2013, 04:53 PM
Post #13

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Member No.: 168 546

Jill Cortoma

OoC (click to show)
A tunnel. A goddamn tunnel. Now how did that happen? Ah well, life would be quite a bore if there weren't any mysteries, so she could as well cope with this too. The odd part in this all was however that she had no single idea as to how she ended up from slamming against a wall after the Electrodes Explosion to randomly walking through an underground tunnel. But those were probably just details. Nothing to worry about, right?

<Of course not, I brought you here in the first place!>

Jill stopped and looked behind her. Nobody. That taunting voice was there, but where did it come from...? Her Poké-gear? No, impossible, that piece of technological art wasn't upgraded enough to possible hold a signal underneath the ground. But perhaps... she tapped the screen and tried to pinpoint her exact location, which seemed rather futile as she saw the little screen lighting up, silently screaming ERROR before going blank. Great. N[]ow she'd had to get that fixed as well. She lowered her shoulders and flinched when doing so, feeling the intense burning feeling of a fresh wound slowly infecting.

"Damn it..."

<There, there. It's not THAT bad.>

"Shut up... what do you know about it anyway?!"

Jill made an irritated face and lent against the rugged wall, dropping herself slowly until she sat down in the dust. Sure, she was getting crazy for sure now, hearing voices and talking to someone who isn't there. Just perfect.

<You owe me, so I'd appreciate you not to be so rude, lassy.>

"For what?"

<I lead you here, so get back up and continue already!>

"No. And who the hell are you?"

<Someone... But that doesn't matter now, chopchop!>

"You can't control me! I do as I please.>

<Fool...>

A sharp,stinging pain inside her head made her jolt and fall unto her knees, grabbing her head and pressing the sides with her palms to make the vicious pain stop. As she was cringing on the floor the pain faded, as sudden as it had appeared, into the nothingness it had come from.

<You do as I please, understood!? Or should I- >

"Nono. No...I get it. Ugh."

Jill got back up and noticed her gaze becoming blurry again.

"Crap..."

The jolt had made her body stiff again and her muscles ignored her brain's commands. She became aware of her fatigue and of the cuts in her face, the cold wind that blew through the tunnel, softly pulling the torn parts of her shirt and the small burns underneath it started to glow as the wind touched her skin. Her right arm and sleeve were stained in blood and the rest of her body was covered in bruises. If one would've seen her that very moment they could've sworn she'd just returned from a battlefield, which at second thought was exactly where she came from.

The voice sighed.

<Geez, you're quite a handful... Close your eyes kiddo, I'm taking over.>

"Huh? Wha-"

And for the second time that day her mind went blank.

.: ~ :.

Jill was cut short as her eyes rolled back and her body tumbled forward as she lost unconsciousness. But her body did not hit the floor, instead she stepped forward and kept her balance, getting up straight as if she had no injuries at all. She stretched her limbs and cracked her knuckles.

"A lot better..."

With that said Jill went forward, jogging down the tunnel. It seemed to have no end at all, until she noticed a vague silhouette in the dim light and as closer as she got the more the thing grew. A large robotic mech laid there, tossed aside as a playtoy one would get sick of after playing with for too long. The mechanism seemed well-oiled and she found traces of it being used not so long ago. So that meant whomever had used this wasn't too far off. Good.

It amazed Jill, or rather the Voice who'd taken control of her body, how flexible this body was in the right hands -in this case 'mind' would be more appropriate- and that it was a shame the young lady wasn't able to use it to its full maximum when being conscious.

Further down the tunnel she heard voices, barking and the sound of a battle raging on. Targets found, now just need to blend in... She turned around the corner and immediately stepped back into the shadows, overlooking her situation. So for that one second she'd observed the environment... A group of three or four people, fighting against a bunch yellow lizard-like pokemon that had a helmetlike black pattern on their heads, or so did it appear from her point of view. The one who had stood further from her was tanned and had dark hair, then there was this little flamehaired girl near an Ariodos and a Dustox, from the look on her face she could say the girl wasn't really fond of her temporary new friends. The last one she'd seen, and also the one closest to her was a tall lady with long black hair in a labcoat. A scientist of some sort, but she seemed in a bad position, the growlite upon her chest barking and roaring at the lizards while a small group of other pokemon, under which a grovyle, patrat, conkeldurr and wooper seemed to everything in their power to protect the injured scientist. A second quick gaze confirmed the thought, as she noticed the scientist's wounds and burns.

"I can't just leave them like that, now can I?"

Different personality or no, even now she couldn't let an injured person be without helping. Sure, she was cruel towards her host, but she had a heart and a promise to hold onto. Her hand slid over her belt and took one of the pokeballs out of its holder and pushed the button for it to enlarge. Krokorok would do the trick , as a ground-type would do well against them. She'd crush the little things like the lizards they were. Appearing from the shadows she'd hidden in, Jill pointed the pokeball towards a spot in the distance and commanded the Krokorok to use Crunch on one of the lizards. To her delight the croc dashed forward before it had even decently been summoned by the red beam and mauled one of the tiny, yellow lizards, grabbing it between its massive jaws and crushing it with such a force that it let out a cry in agony. Yet Krokorok didn't budge and slammed his victim unto the floor. In the meanwhile Jill had gotten closer to the lady near her and asked her how she could help her.

"I figured you could use some assistance here... How grave are your injuries, miss?"

This post has been edited by Aura Dynasty: Dec 6 2013, 06:36 PM

--------------------
My body...
is made out of swords.
Iron is my blood
and glass is my heart.

I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated.
Not once have I retreated,
Nor once have I been understood.
Always alone....
On the hill of swords...
intoxicated by victory...

Thus, this life has no meaning...
This body...surely was...
Made out of blades.

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post Dec 7 2013, 07:58 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

Taggarty Lee

Cesc shook his head with a sense of admiration for the crazy doctor. On the one hand, she was calling them all useless while taking thunderbolts to her back, but on the otherhand, her pokemon had been galvanized into action, and now they were pushing back the (evidently) electric lizards.

"Let's go! Monkeyhands! Fire-Pig! Let's take them down!"

Either they were rental Pokemon, or belonging to some other trainer, but these two seemed to be quite well trained, luckily for Cesc. The Aipom flipped up, shooting out a stream of stars at the Heliolisk boss, keeping it off balance as the Pignite rushed in, letting out a series of sharp thrusts with his stubby arms. The combo appeared to deal a hefty amount of damage, but once again, another blast of electric energy slammed heavily into his makeshift ally, Fire Pig. The Pignite roared in pain before collapsing to the ground, evidently ready to be out of the fight.

Rather than risking the full loss of another of his teammates, he recalled the Pignite, focusing his energy on co-ordinating his Aipom.

As he watched the little Monkey expertly flip around, dodging the resultant thunderbolts from the Boss Lizard, he noticed that one more woman had joined their crew, effectively pincering the remaining Helioptile.

"Monkeyhands-"

"Pom!" The agile Monkey responded, delivering a pair of powerful slaps to the Heliolisk's head. Roaring in pain, it let out a screeching cry. The still conscious electric lizards barked in respone, retreating back into the hallway, with their boss following after. It scooped up the Helioptile that had been felled before disappearing into the tunnel.

"Whew." Cesc visibly relaxed for the moment, looking around at the rag-tag team. Unexpectedly, their numbers had been bolstered by the reinforcements.

"Hey there! Thanks for your help. I'm Cesc, this is Lori, Seiccan, and Dr. Adelaide. Are you heading back to safety, or will you be joining us in the rescue efforts...uh...miss...what's your name?"

--------------------

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Aura Dynasty
post Dec 10 2013, 07:16 AM
Post #15

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Jill Cortoma

Krokorok looked around after having taken down the lizard-like pokémon. He wanted more, you could see it in his eyes. More foes to fight against, but found himself just gazing upon foes that were already taken and or defeaten. Only one seemed to have remained, the one the tanned man was fighting against. Sure, this one seemed a bit different from the others, bigger and a lot stronger, but that didn't seem to have an effect on the tanned man. Or on Krokorok for that matter, who tried to go towards the larger lizard. Jill noticed and whistled a high tune, which caught the Krokorok's attention. It looked back and Jill shook her head for him not to do so. Krokorok made a annoyed face and walked over to her, crossing his arms and look all cool as he waited beside her.

In the meanwhile the tanned man had ordered his pokémon, an Aipom and some kind of flame-pig, which seemed to be the pokémon's temporarily-given nickname, to attack the larger lizard. Especially 'fire-pig' seemed to have taken a lot of damage after taking the blast of electric energy, it was recalled quickly as the Aipom made an end to the fighting.The large lizard fled with his gang, seemingly displeased by the defeat. Jill heard how her Krokorok made a sad sigh as the pokémon disappeared out of sight.

The tanned man turned towards her and introduced himself as Cesc, taking the liberty of introducing her to his fellow team-mates as well. He then asked whether she was to join them in their rescuing endeavors and for her name, this last one in a subtle way however.

"The name's Jill, I'd say pleased to meet you but I guess under other circumstances would've been more pleasing... Anyway, yes I will be joining you all in these rescue efforts. As that's the reason that I bro-"

Jill stopped abruptly and cursed in-mouth for almost exposing herself. It was out of the question to tell anyone she'd brought the real Jill here, leave alone tell about her controlling the body of her host. Instead she started searching for something in her bag and sighed, unseen yet relieved, as she pulled a Sitrus berry out of it. This all just took her a mere moment to accomplish.

"Here." she said, trying to retaliate her mistake by throwing the berry towards Cesc. "Brought some berries along, and I guess that Pignite could use it better than I do now."

Her Krokorok looked at the berry with little interest and kept his arms crossed, looking at Cesc with susceptible eyes.

"So... what to do now? I suppose we should be careful for ambushes, but beside that, Dr. Adelaide does't really look like she's fit to travel. Though I might be fairly mistaken if my calculations are correct..."

This post has been edited by Aura Dynasty: Dec 11 2013, 02:02 PM

--------------------
My body...
is made out of swords.
Iron is my blood
and glass is my heart.

Always alone....
On the hill of swords...

Made out of blades.

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

colourcodedchaos
post Dec 11 2013, 09:00 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

Adelaide Robinson

>>> reboot in progress... scanning for major injuries... scanning for affected areas... view list? y/n
>>> n selected
>>> multiple third-degree burns consistent with intense electric shock. nerve damage same. send error report? y/n
>>> ERROR ERROR ERROR unable to send error report comms system to head office compromised. send error report? y/n
>>> n selected
>>> injuries grave. form well below minimum functionality requirements for advanced actions. continue with reboot? y/n
>>> y selected. continuing with reboot...
>>> basic brainhack functionality online... processing data... improving neural pathing... improving neural response times... confirm biosysadmin Demented_Doctor_Spatula... please enter confirm command
>>> tune identified as slightly flat whistled rendition of rachmaninov piano concerto no.2 in d major... confirmation accepted... admin privileges unlocked
>>> running emergency activation protocols... extensive nerve damage detected... drug gland opcap severely inhibited... bionerve to both eye sockets at 0% opcap... mesh Madtech Industries SuperViz TF2-A113 Cyber-Augment with remaining biological vision? y/n
>>> n selected
>>> replace biological vision with Madtech Industries SuperViz TF2-A113 Cyber-Augment? y/n
>>> y selected. replacing biological vision... running protocols... complete
>>> fill out customer satisfaction survey? y/n
>>> n selected. nobody selects y for that. the satisfaction survey has feelings too. currently said feelings are hurt.
>>> customer satisfaction survey emotional circuits at 0% opcap. send error report? y/n
>>> n selected.
>>> booting up... adjusting for bipedal motion... running... scanning surroundings... concern level heliotrope-saffron blend on radicek-scharnyev danger management scale... continue bootup procedures? y/n
>>> y selected. the customer satisfaction survey notes that you can select y for the bootup procedures but not the brief and fulfilling customer satisfaction survey that only wants to provide you with a better service, you never write either, are you eating healthily-
>>> customer_satisfaction_survey.pad files deleted unexpectedly... send error report? y/n
>>> n selected.
>>> bootup procedures running... 100%. bootup complete. welcome to earth.

Adelaide finally sat up properly, wincing as the absence of painkillers and presence of quite a startling amount of pain made themselves felt. She picked the Growlithe up off her chest and stood, swaying slightly for a moment. Her body was running on fumes; she was barely able to repair the damage that had been done to it above the baseline rate of cellular regeneration, and her remaining biological eye was showing nothing but darkness. That would have to be diligently repaired, though it'd come later. She brushed her hair over her cybereye and made sure it covered her missing ear, then turned to look at the new arrival.

"I assure you, I'm perfectly fine. Nothing a bit of bed rest and a good meal won't cure. Ignore the burns, they've been there for years. Except that one. And that one. And... the big one on my arm there I'm not sure about, but it looks recent. Oh, and if someone could put my coat out, thatd be brilliant-"

"Woo," said the Wooper, and drenched her with a Water Gun.

"... I suppose that works. After a fashion. Anyway, new girl, Jill if the chatlogs don't lie. We can travel. I can fight. If necessary, that Conkeldurr over there's mine so I can ride him and direct the order of battle from there. Chances are that whatever these things were, there's going to be a few more of them before the close of business today. Also, you lucked out with the Krokorok over there, assuming that's yours. Ground-types'll be helpful unless there's a Ty... a Tynamo or one of that line knocking about somewhere. Right then! Let's crack on. Grovyle, your arm, please, I'm not overly confident on the old pins yet. Conkeldurr, if you've got a minute, get to lobbing some Fighting-type moves around, STAB is STAB and I'm not too confident about using any more Earthquakes here. Everybody else... hit things. Quick as you can, ta."

--------------------
I remain,
Yr. Obdt. Svt,
CCC.

+Quote Post

Living Arrow
post Dec 13 2013, 12:20 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

“R-r-return.” Lori held up the two Pokeballs that she held in shaking white-knucle grips and recalled the Dustox and Galvantula back into them without regret. Sure, they had helped out and even proved that Bug-types didn’t have to be so bad when there was actually a use for them, but that didn’t mean she wanted them around her unless it was absolutely necessary. With a shudder, she minimised the capsules and replaced them on her belt alongside her unconscious Mudkip and creepy ghost candle.

The flame-haired trainer breathed deeply, commanding her nerves to steady themselves and collect her scattered, broken thoughts. The yellow lizards had fled or been defeated in battle – a few bodies decorated the hallway – leaving the trainers and their Pokemon confused and tired from the fight. Although Lori was technically fine, she felt like a bus had hit her. Weakness infested her bones and sang for her to sit down, take a break from it all, but somehow her knees held true.

Then the nutcase from the wheelchair got up and spoke.

“Uum… Don’t you need to go back and see a doctor?” Lori looked around nervously, a new feeling of dread taking over. “You’re seriously hurt… I mean, how are you even standing?” She turned to look at Cesc. “Someone should take her back up, right?”

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post Dec 14 2013, 12:54 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

Taggarty Lee

"Jill, it's a pleasure to meet you." Cesc extended his hand to the newcomer, even despite the suspicious look from the Krokorok. He paid it absolutely no heed as he accepted the Sitrus berry, handing it to the Pignite, who ate it with evident relish.

"There you go...Pignite." Cesc smiled, using the Pokemon's actual name. For some reason, the name tickled him a little. He'd been developing a particular fondness for species names that were a bit...punny. "Thank you, Jill."

He looked over at the Doctor in question (well, the only doctor present). Both Lori and Jill questioned the Doctor's safety, and Cesc too questioned her usefulness in the group, especially if she was going to keep continually throwing herself in harm's way. Heroic and brave, sure, but it absolutely reeked of foolhardiness as well.

Sighing, he folded his arms rather nonchalantly and shrugged.

"Dr. Adelaide would probably fight us tooth and nail before letting us take her back up topside now, right?" He watched the Doctor closely, reluctant to let her continue traveling down the tunnels, but also quite sure that if he tried to send her back, she'd bite his head off. Probably with her teeth as opposed to harsh words.

"Doctor, you let us know if you need one of us to take you back to the Pokemon Center, okay? In the mean time, I suggest leaving the fighting to our new friends, okay? You won't be able to rescue anyone down here if you keep getting hurt, right?" He patted Pignite and Aipom respectively as they, in turn, stared at Adelaide's Pokemon. With that, he recalled the two Pokemon to their pokeballs and turned to scan the room.

He was loathe to follow the retreated Heliolisk and Helioptile, but it seemed most likely that it was precisely the direction they needed to go.

"Well, friends, let's follow the lizards."

The tunnels seemed to be in a better state of order as they moved deeper into the tunnels. With all the little side doors and smaller hallways, it became apparent to Cesc that the pokemon they were following had more than likely scattered. Problematically, as they continued strolling gaily forward, they could very easily regroup behind them. The tanned co-ordinator had remembered that trick from when he lived in the Under over in Orre. That sort of enfilade was particularly effective in the close quarters that they were in. A part of him wanted to comb the hallways, looking for more survivors, but he figured that the survivors had more than likely escaped to a safe place to endure the Electrode blasts. After all, they'd seen nothing of humans thus far, save Jill. The rest of the facility seemed eerily quiet.

Finally, they come upon a rather large looking door, that looked quite important, and quite sturdy. Cesc placed a pensive finger on his cheek as he looked the door up and down.

"I bet they sealed themselves off down here, right?" He turned to Adelaide's Conkuldurr, smiling pleasantly.

"My strapping, powerful looking friend, would you be so kind as to remove this door? I'd try myself, but I'm afraid I'm rather squishy and weak."

--------------------

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

colourcodedchaos
post Dec 14 2013, 02:36 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

Adelaide Robinson

"So kind of you to ask," rumbled the Conkeldurr. "Most people just order me around, using short words and occasionally diagrams. Politeness costs nothing, I've always said..." With that, the huge Pokemon hefted a concrete pillar and levelled the door with a single blow. "While it's not up there with a nice flute sonata, I can't say that for sheer visceral thrill that that wasn't satisfying on some level. The poet Cha-Yan-Bo of old Sinnoh once wrote-"

"Unless you're about to tell us how he told people to shut the hell up all the time, we really don't care, you big lug. C'mon, let's get going." The Grovyle stormed off through the door and immediately fell down rather a large hole, landing with a crash and a ten-minute string of inventive (and, alas, unrepeatable) profanity.

Before that happened, though, Adelaide had to get there. This necessitated practically using the Grovyle as a walking-stick as she squelched off down the tunnels, which did nothing to improve the belligerent green gecko's foul temper, but she'd studiously ignored the remarks directed at her wellbeing. She knew exactly what her body had gone through. She could feel it. She did not, however, need a bunch of witless young wannabe lion-tamers telling her about it in excruciating detail. There were quite enough excruciating things in her life already, chief among them pain, agony, and other synonyms she would think of later when she wasn't struggling not to break down crying.

Without really thinking, she fell in step with the redheaded idiot she'd lambasted earlier - Lori, a quick check of her chatlogs confirmed - and turned her gaze on her while tuning out the Grovyle's constant susurrus of complaints.

"You asked how I'm still standing. It's because we've got a job to do here, or people and Pokemon die needlessly. Some of them may already have died needlessly, just because a paramilitary organisation wanted a frelling distraction while they complete whatever their goals are - and I've a mind that it's nicking that levelling machine or whatever powers it, because seriously, what's to stop them jacking it up to 100 and running rampant over everything arrayed against them, it's what I'd do in their shoes - but someone has to stand up and say 'No more'.

"There's a job and it's in front of us and if we don't do it then nobody else will. There's no cavalry, there's no deus ex machina, there's just us and what we can do. What I can do is walk. What I can do is fight. So that's what I'm doing, not because I have to, but because someone has to."

Adelaide ran up to the hole and looked down, terrified. "Are you okay? Grovyle? Stay there, I'm coming down! Carrot-top, get that Galvantula of yours out again and have them weave a rope for us. Everyone else, stay on guard! We need every advantage we can get if we're to have a hope of finding anyone and stopping Team Contraception!"

--------------------
I remain,
Yr. Obdt. Svt,
CCC.

+Quote Post

Aura Dynasty
post Dec 16 2013, 01:26 PM
Post #20

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Jill Cortoma

"The pleasure's all mine." Jill replied Cesc.

Inside she, well not 'she' rather the voice, was relieved they hadn't noticed. In the meanwhile, as she somehow knew, the doctoral type had convinced both her and the other red-headed trainer named Lori she was perfectly fine. Fine to her standards probably, but whether it was courage, bravado or plain stubbornness, an ally like Adelaide would come in handy. Safe if she had the capacities Jill thought any doctor had. Honestly, when someone was pushing themselves this had and claiming to be a doctor, yes that did indeed called for questions. But those were details after all.

Talking about details, Jill then painfully realized she'd been cruelly ignored by the red-headed trainer. Not even worthy of a look. Even voices have, be it questionable, feelings. Krokorok on his side didn't seem to bother. To which she thought whether there was anything capable of bothering him, beside potential foes scurrying off to safety in front of his eyes. Cesc and Lori had recalled their pokémon but she didn't feel like doing that. The chance for them to be ambushed again, or being trapped or god knows what would happen, it'd be better to have a partner ready to charge headfirst into the threat. Being neither the optimistic or pessimistic thinker, her thoughts had already reached apocalypse-type level, everything could happen, and if she recalled the way her previous pokémon were taken away from her, it would be safer to have her pokémon stand outside and unable to be taken away. Then again, taking all her pokémon out would just be plainly asking for a mess to occur. Just one was fine, and easier to maneuver with.

Cesc had seemingly taken charge of leading the new-formed party, which she did not mind. His choice had fallen upon following the path to which the lizards had escaped to, to the utmost joy of her Krokorok. Though that fond look soon disappeared as they encountered nothing but emptiness further down. At least the infrastructure had been kept intact here, as did the massive gate they stood before.

"Talking about a little obstacle..."

Adelaide's Conkeldurr had already stepped forward to help out after Cesc's request for its help when the Grovyle dashed forward, suddenly disappearing within the ground, at second look this seemed to be a rather large pit. Adelaide had already come forth to help, calling Lori 'carrot-top' and asking for someone to stand on the look-out for Team Contraception. Jill snorted softly and tried to hide her smile, which miserably failed.

"No problem Doctor," Jill made a 90 degree turn. "I'll watch the rear for Team Contraception." she replied whilst trying to keep herself serious.

--------------------
My body...
is made out of swords.
Iron is my blood
and glass is my heart.

Always alone....
On the hill of swords...

Made out of blades.

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th March 2024 - 11:19 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.