Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

SEARCH BEFORE POSTING

Before posting ANYTHING here, LOOK AROUND FIRST! Odds are what you wish to ask or suggest or report has already been posted by another member. We do not like having to reply to the same thing over and over. The pinned threads are a great place to start!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Randomly being logged out :|, Edited... wtf is wrong now >:(
Ben Bruce
post Apr 11 2010, 06:13 PM
Post #1

karma's a bitch, right?
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 18 491

my loves

Sometimes, the site just logs me off for no apparent reason (I think lol)

It usually happens when the interactions are being processed, and sometimes when their done processing, and sometimes just randomly :<

I don't know if its the browser I'm using or something (I use IE but I can download Firefox if its my browsers problem)

But yea, its really bugging me pinch.gif

This post has been edited by Weavile Luffer: Apr 11 2010, 08:03 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Pokii
post Apr 11 2010, 07:50 PM
Post #2

Adorable Demonic Pinecone
Group Icon

Group: Advisors
Member No.: 2 319

ORAS Team

Well upgrading from IE to Firefox already fixes your most basic browser problem (that IE sucks, whereas Firefox does not), but I'm not sure if that specifically would help the problem you're having. I'd say give it a go, anyway, unless you're really hardcore stuck on IE...which I don't see why anyone would be unsure.gif

--------------------
| | | | |

Make me an avatar!

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Ben Bruce
post Apr 11 2010, 07:53 PM
Post #3

karma's a bitch, right?
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 18 491

my loves

QUOTE(Pokii @ Apr 11 2010, 08:50 PM) *
Well upgrading from IE to Firefox already fixes your most basic browser problem (that IE sucks, whereas Firefox does not), but I'm not sure if that specifically would help the problem you're having. I'd say give it a go, anyway, unless you're really hardcore stuck on IE...which I don't see why anyone would be unsure.gif

I hate IE anyway. The school I go to has Firefox instead of IE, and when I asked my Social Studies teacher why, he was like "IE sucks."

Yea, I'll download Firefow now, and I'll edit the post to see if the problem I'm having either fixes itself, or still happens. Thanks happy.gif

EDIT: FFFUUUUU-

WTF (click to show)

Edit again lol: I changed my password incase it was some hacker thing, but it still happens >:(

This post has been edited by Weavile Luffer: Apr 11 2010, 09:05 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:24 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.