Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
47 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Same-sex marriage, o noes t3h gaiz
BlackScizor
post Jul 10 2008, 11:38 PM
Post #41

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Validating
Member No.: 604

Active Squad

Although im a christian im fine with same sex marige if thats what the person whants to do

--------------------
My Black Scizor will make all of your pokemon bow before me!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Hai
post Jul 12 2008, 12:56 AM
Post #42

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Validating
Member No.: 2 248

Active Squad

Yeah same homosexuality is not at all unnatural and they should have just as much rights as Heterosexuals. what blows my mind is that people still think that homosexuality is not a choice I mean how can you wven say that??? its so obvious it isnt. and another thing I think people stereotype gays because when they hear the word "lesbian" they automatically think :Tall red haired lady with little or no breasts!!! but thats not true at all even tho some lesbians look like that(they still deserve equal rights) definately not ALL of them do and you its vice versa with gay men (the Appearence part not the equal rights part)

--------------------
[font="Arial Black"][/font]

Thats Emo Shaymin^^
+Quote Post

Pumpkin King
post Jul 13 2008, 09:17 PM
Post #43

Nevermore!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 807

BLARG

QUOTE(Hai @ Jul 12 2008, 01:56 AM) *
Yeah same homosexuality is not at all unnatural and they should have just as much rights as Heterosexuals. what blows my mind is that people still think that homosexuality is not a choice I mean how can you wven say that??? its so obvious it isnt. and another thing I think people stereotype gays because when they hear the word "lesbian" they automatically think :Tall red haired lady with little or no breasts!!! but thats not true at all even tho some lesbians look like that(they still deserve equal rights) definately not ALL of them do and you its vice versa with gay men (the Appearence part not the equal rights part)

homosexuality isnt a choice. i guess there are some people who choose purposely do homosexual actions. with that exception, homosexuality has to do with the brain. i think it was stated earlier in this topic that it is caused by a missinng protein or something.

--------------------

Think I'm cool? Follow me on tumblr.
Banner by Liquefy
+Quote Post

Hisashi Shoutai
post Jul 18 2008, 01:45 PM
Post #44

Old and Retired Bug Gym Leader!
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 000

Old Bug gym

yes pumpkin King...
I know people will hate me for this, But it has been proven that homosexual Dogs have somethings missing or not functioning properly in their brains.
That has never been proven on Humans, since human experiments arent allowed and on corpses it doesnt work...

But I do believe it has a connection.
Like I already said it once on this topic, I have gay friends, and I got nothing against them. Im not gonna pop their caps just cuz they are homosexuals...
But I have my thought about it... Both as a scientist and as a Human being.

oh... quick edit:
This protein/vitamin defficiency(is that how u spell it?) can be either there ever since the person is born, or it can develpo itself as the person grows.
Thats why some people "Find" out they like the same sex when they are teens and stuff and some are since the moment they start crawling. =D

Quick edit 2:
Just so I wont get killed, Im not saying its a disease. Just lack of proteins/vitamins.... >.>

This post has been edited by Shoutai: Jul 18 2008, 01:48 PM

--------------------
[align=center]Current Quest: Waiting...
[/align][align=center]

[/align][align=center][/align][spoiler=My Gym badges] [/spoiler]
+Quote Post

Blax8192
post Jul 25 2008, 11:54 AM
Post #45

Never turn down a really good pie...
Group Icon

Member No.: 961

Active Squad

QUOTE(SlipKnoT @ Jun 8 2008, 02:20 AM) *
For it all the way. Heterosexuals and homosexuals should be treated as complete equals in society, and if heterosexuals can marry, homosexuals should be able to marry too. I long for the day when bigoted ideals no longer interfere with the lives of citizens.

QUOTE(Blax8192 @ May 2 2008, 05:03 PM) *
Politically correct pisses me off. Don't even get me started on politically correct. It is a lie. When I hear the word politically correct I impulsively say "bullshit". America was based on the statement "all men were created equal, we hold these truths to be self evident" or maybe it's the other way around. It means the same thing. We have black people only colleges. We have black people college funds (African American is "politically correct", but they are all Americans, so their only distinguishment is being black skinned) Black history month, etc. etc. and if we had any of this for white people guess what. We'd be racist. If any white person looks mad at a black person, We're racist. If we hit a black person, We're racist. If we hit them after five of them jump out from behind a bush and start beating the shit out of us (5 on 1) and I throw a punch, I'm racist. It doesn't work the other way around though. If they all jump on me and call me a honky or whatever they call me or whatever they do. I'm racist no matrter what happens. I can't accuse them of being racist. It applies to mexicans, cubans (I mean illegal immigrants too) as well, only white people are ever accused of being racist but it goes both ways. Politically correct my ass!

You're not racist if you defend yourself in a fight, you're racist for saying shit like this.

Bigoted ideals . . . you mean like . . . equality? I never thought of that as bigoted myself, I thought that was what America stood for . . . If you decide to carry on this discussion PM me and I'll give you examples and show you exactly what I'm talking about.

If anybody else thinks I'm racist because I want equality, PM me, It's a standing offer to anyone.

Hate to dig this crap up after what . . . a month, and it may be a bit off topic, but I'm getting to it. All in good time.

Please elaborate on how a belief that all men were created and should be treated equal makes me racist? Are you implying your race is better than mine?

That's the kind of crap people go through every day! It's BS! Get over it! People don't just sit there all day and think of little things to say to people of another race to piss them off! If somebody is going to be racist, they're going to be racist, but it goes both ways

I'll even share a few short examples:
Black history month. Not racist.
If we had a white history month, guess what? we'd be racist

Black only colleges. Not racist
White only colleges: they had those once and there were riots until they opened for everybody (equality)

Blacks only college funds: not racist.
White people sure as hell can't have those though because that's racist . . .

It goes both ways
And that's that.

Now for the topic at hand:

My best friends mom had two kids, then became a lesbian. So that's established that that can definitely happen, and does.

You know what . . . I change my mind . . . go for it people, From here on out I'm just going to think of homosexuality as natural selection waiting to happen . . .

@shoutai: You're talking like scurvy, right? lack of vitamin . . . C I think, it could have been D but I don't think so . . . *wanders off to google it and never comes back*

This post has been edited by Blax8192: Jul 25 2008, 12:02 PM

--------------------
These are my Topics which you should read, but probably won't (click to showhide)
=mine
A glimpse into my mind(by clicking you are signing a waiver on your sanity) (click to showhide)
(\_/)
\(n.n)/
(")_(")
this is evil bunny, copy and paste him into your sig and help him keep bunny from taking over the world!!!
I didn't want to put this in tags but the length was bugging me . . . just open it (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Pumpkin King
post Jul 25 2008, 12:03 PM
Post #46

Nevermore!
Group Icon

BLARG

white people are stoopid
^ well racism is mostly associated with white poeple even though it happens all of the time in almost every race.
story time!
a woman i know always makes racial remarks about white people, but nobody cares, cuz she's hispanic. however, when a white person called her a "wet-back," she exploded.
the end.

so that im not completely off topic, i will state that homosexuality=ok. it controls the population. they should have more gay people in china.

--------------------

Banner by Liquefy
+Quote Post

RedGardevoir
post Jul 25 2008, 12:16 PM
Post #47

Psychic of the People
Group Icon

Member No.: 605

Psychic Assisstants

hmmm gay asian that would be wierd but they all are kinda perverted anyways

pesonally i don't have a problem with gay people i have friends that are gay or bi-sexual i think their cool and nice it's not like they're another species or disease ridden freaks i *heart* gay people they're nice *mostly*

--------------------
[align=center][spoiler=Red's Eggs]
[/spoiler]
[/align][align=center][spoiler=Rp's]

Elemental

Shipwreked Chapter1

Pokemon Academy

Shadows of War

[/spoiler][/align]
[align=center]Run at the sight of my Goddess Red Gardevoir![/align]
[align=center][/align][align=center] Thanks for the banner Missy Artichoke![/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center] :gardevoir: I Claim Gardevoir! :gardevoir: [/align]
[align=center]Kanto Mew Mew! Like Tokyo Mew Mew, but with a Pokemon twist!
Still accepting applications! Join today!
[/align]
+Quote Post

Commander Wymsy
post Jul 25 2008, 02:00 PM
Post #48

Megalomaniac out for world domination
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 3

Greatest Team Ever

QUOTE(Blax8192 @ Jul 25 2008, 09:54 AM) *
My best friends mom had two kids, then became a lesbian. So that's established that that can definitely happen, and does.

So she's either bisexual or was just lying in the first place (there are homosexuals that become pressured to live "normal" lives as a heterosexual). Homosexuals, unless sterile, can still produce children. They just have an attraction to the same gender.

You know what . . . I change my mind . . . go for it people, From here on out I'm just going to think of homosexuality as natural selection waiting to happen . . .

So are you in some way implying that homosexuals are inferior?

--------------------
Overtaken by Net & Zodi on that track!
+Quote Post

Blax8192
post Jul 25 2008, 02:02 PM
Post #49

Never turn down a really good pie...
Group Icon

Member No.: 961

Active Squad

In the fact that they are unable to breed by natural means and natural selection tends to eliminate those members of a species that is unable to breed.

This post has been edited by Blax8192: Jul 25 2008, 02:03 PM

--------------------
These are my Topics which you should read, but probably won't (click to showhide)
=mine
A glimpse into my mind(by clicking you are signing a waiver on your sanity) (click to showhide)
(\_/)
\(n.n)/
(")_(")
this is evil bunny, copy and paste him into your sig and help him keep bunny from taking over the world!!!
I didn't want to put this in tags but the length was bugging me . . . just open it (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Commander Wymsy
post Jul 25 2008, 02:09 PM
Post #50

Group Icon

Greatest Team Ever

QUOTE(Blax8192 @ Jul 25 2008, 12:02 PM) *
In the fact that they are unable to breed by natural means and natural selection tends to eliminate those members of a species that is unable to breed.

.... What? No matter what, there will still be homosexual people and people who just don't want to reproduce. Natural selection is more to eliminate the members of a species that is unable to survive and pass on their genes. Though we as humans living in a world full of technology are not very affected by it. People who have certain diseases or carry a gene for it can still reproduce, because of some kind of modern medicine that would allow them to live and not be killed by said disease or whatever. If we were stripped of all of our technology, it would be a lot different (a person like me probably wouldn't survive well due to being very sickly; modern medicine fixes that). And I already said homosexuals can breed by normal means (provided they aren't sterile), they just merely have an attraction to the same gender.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Hisashi Shoutai
post Jul 27 2008, 06:54 PM
Post #51

Group Icon

Old Bug gym

QUOTE(Wymsy @ Jul 25 2008, 02:09 PM) *
QUOTE(Blax8192 @ Jul 25 2008, 12:02 PM) *

.... What? No matter what, there will still be homosexual people and people who just don't want to reproduce. Natural selection is more to eliminate the members of a species that is unable to survive and pass on their genes. Though we as humans living in a world full of technology are not very affected by it. People who have certain diseases or carry a gene for it can still reproduce, because of some kind of modern medicine that would allow them to live and not be killed by said disease or whatever. If we were stripped of all of our technology, it would be a lot different (a person like me probably wouldn't survive well due to being very sickly; modern medicine fixes that). And I already said homosexuals can breed by normal means (provided they aren't sterile), they just merely have an attraction to the same gender.

hmm... how are two men going to have babies?
adopting? thats not reproducing... thats just having some1 else's kid... =x
How are two women going to reproduce? adopting is also the option...

now, the fact that gay people(homosexuals is a big word to write) dont feel attracted to the oposite sex, kinda makes it hard to have SECKS to reproduce dontcha think? dumblook.gif

of course, men can donate sperm and have the baby when its born and woman can GET sperm and have the baby when its born... but thats just not natural is it? =x

Not to mention, a Kid that grows up having 2 mommies and 2 daddies is kinda...

anyway....
The vitamin deficiency is D if Im not mistaken... I read about this research quite a while ago, and I havent touched my psyche books in about a year so... =x

--------------------
[/align][align=center]

+Quote Post

Commander Wymsy
post Jul 27 2008, 07:10 PM
Post #52

Group Icon

Greatest Team Ever

QUOTE(Shoutai @ Jul 27 2008, 04:54 PM) *
hmm... how are two men going to have babies?
adopting? thats not reproducing... thats just having some1 else's kid... =x
How are two women going to reproduce? adopting is also the option...

now, the fact that gay people(homosexuals is a big word to write) dont feel attracted to the oposite sex, kinda makes it hard to have SECKS to reproduce dontcha think? dumblook.gif

"Breed by normal means" means have sex with the opposite gender to produce a child. And of course it's hard for a homosexual to have sex with the opposite gender.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Emp
post Jul 28 2008, 02:11 PM
Post #53

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 348

Active Squad

Whell some parts of the world are already very overpopulated. Maybe this is Gods way of decreasing population.

--------------------
[align=center][/align]
+Quote Post

Pumpkin King
post Jul 28 2008, 02:14 PM
Post #54

Nevermore!
Group Icon

BLARG

^ that's what i told my health teacher.

--------------------

Banner by Liquefy
+Quote Post

Hisashi Shoutai
post Jul 30 2008, 01:56 PM
Post #55

Group Icon

Old Bug gym

QUOTE(empoleon dynamite @ Jul 28 2008, 02:11 PM) *
Whell some parts of the world are already very overpopulated. Maybe this is Gods way of decreasing population.

ok... I kinda refuse to accept that argument for the simple facth that I dont think its GOD's "work"...
I will not post why on this topic because of personal reasons... if u wanna discuss this, PM me or add me on msn...

--------------------
[/align][align=center]

+Quote Post

ErrorOptik
post Jul 30 2008, 02:00 PM
Post #56

Ice Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 538

Active Squad

QUOTE(Shoutai @ Jul 30 2008, 02:56 PM) *
QUOTE(empoleon dynamite @ Jul 28 2008, 02:11 PM) *

ok... I kinda refuse to accept that argument for the simple facth that I dont think its GOD's "work"...
I will not post why on this topic because of personal reasons... if u wanna discuss this, PM me or add me on msn...

Going to have to agree with him on this one. This has nothing to do with god.. or what ever hierarchy you believe in. This just has something to do with what human desire

--------------------
Nintendo 3DS FC: 5327-1215-2976
+Quote Post

Lester Burnham
post Aug 1 2008, 04:33 PM
Post #57

Look closer.
Group Icon

Member No.: 72

Active Squad

Homosexuality is not a choice, nor is it a disorder. It's actually psychological.

There, happy?

--------------------
[align=center]I am the earth-mother, and you are all flops.
[/align]
+Quote Post

LittleShadowPoke...
post Aug 2 2008, 04:45 PM
Post #58

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 490

Sweet Team

QUOTE(Fallen Archangel @ Aug 1 2008, 05:33 PM) *
Homosexuality is not a choice, nor is it a disorder. It's actually psychological.

There, happy?

^ You said it all. Why can't things like that be simple? There's research proving that point. Also, I'm not very religious, so I think all the flaming the gays for religious reasons is just plain stupid. <-- Opinion. A lot of my family members are gay/lesbian but they're still awesome, and a lot nicer than most are to me. Plus, when I see two boys actually love each other, it's beautiful. There needs to be more love in the world, not hate. That's something, isn't it?

--------------------
Me (click to show)

PANE (click to show)

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Camerin
post Aug 2 2008, 04:48 PM
Post #59

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2 530

Active Squad

To me its wierd and wrong, If you love the same sex
DON'T call it Marraige

--------------------
om nom nom
+Quote Post

Lord Raven
post Aug 3 2008, 12:17 AM
Post #60

i need something to put here
Group Icon

Group: Advisors
Member No.: 34

Active Squad

That's an ignorant view to have regarding the subject. Care to expound on your thoughts rather than tossing out the (obvious but unintentional) flamebait? [Not an official warning, by the way.]

What is so "wrong" about gay marriage? I really don't know. It's not hurting you in any way if it's allowed (for that matter, one's sexual preference shouldn't be doing this either), so what is the problem?

Also, even if it is Family Guy, I must quote it: "Why can't two gay people who love each other get married when two straight people who hate each other can?" (something like that, Lois said it)

--------------------
+Quote Post

47 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th March 2024 - 11:54 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.