Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
A Light in the Darkness (OOC/Signups), ~A battle that will shake the Earth to its core~
LarkortheNightin...
post Aug 30 2009, 07:38 PM
Post #1

The Soul of Blood
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 34 628

SoulSilver Team

A LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS

~OOC and Signups~

Introduction (click to show)

Where you fit in (click to show)

Heaven's Army and Ranks (click to show)

Hell's Army and Ranks (click to show)

Okay, now that all that's done... Character Sheet time! Please note that if you wish to be a Demon or an Archangel, you have to provide me with links to other roleplays you're in (unless I know you, and know that you're an experienced roleplayer) and a one-paragraph roleplay sample, using your character doing something, whether you're spying, fighting, or creating an NPC.

Character Sheet. USE IT, OR ELSE!! (click to show)

Now that you know everything you need to know, go ahead and sign up! The war is pretty much consuming the entire earth, so you can be pretty much anywhere at any time. The main part of the war is focused in North America, though. (Don't worry - if you can't speak Spanish or French you don't have to go to Mexico or Canada. wink.gif )

This post has been edited by Archangel Pyrus: Sep 3 2009, 04:06 PM

--------------------

And here is my party. grin.gif

Most of my information and crap is in my journal so go look at that <w<
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Raziel
post Aug 30 2009, 09:01 PM
Post #2

Finally, Ava-change!
Group Icon

Member No.: 18 798

ROLEPLAY!!! I'd like to join!

Name: Mitsuki Ithil

Army: Hell!
Links to Roleplays: War of the Immortals, In touch, When all Pokemon collide, Rise of Cipher (and a few more...)
Roleplay Sample:
(I'll just copy one, is that alright?)

Roleplay sample: War of the Immortals (click to show)

Appearance: Mitsuki has black hair, it's long and straight. Her skin is pale, almost white. Her eyes are light green, sparkling yellow if she's angry. She's tall and slim, and has long, a little pointed nails.
She wears a dark red sleeveless top with a high collar under a black cloak. The edge of the cloak is jagged. The coat is sleeveless, too. She also wears black boots and black, wide trousers which are stuffed in her boots, which reach her knees. She wears black gloves with red edges and without fingertips.
She has piercings, one in her lower right lip and one in her upper right ear. The one in the lip is a ring, the one on the ear resembles a snake.

After the transformation, her skin is pure white, and her eyes are pure golden.
Her teeth are pointy and so are her ears. He nails are even sharper now.
Also, she has black bird-like wings, but yellow diamonds are located in the middle on the upper edge. They look ike an angels wings, beside their colour.
Her hair becomes more shiny and it is a little red now.
On her back, she carries a scythe, she doesn't show herself much in public, and under her cloak she also has a knife, ca. 20cm long, on her left waist and two guns on her lower back.
If she gets really angry, flames erupt around her hands, feet and around her forehead, like a crown.

History: Mitsuki was born in Germany, Stuttgart. She grew up there, learning German for school, English in school, French from her mother and Japanese from her father. She can talk to people really everywhere. She went to elementary school, and after her fourth school year, she and her parents moved to Canada, Toronto.
Mitsuki quickly made friends there, but she didn't spend much time with her parents. Due to that, she became more distant, and her best friend was a little dog named Chris.

Some time later, about a year, her parents sent her to a residential school. She was lonely there, since she didn't have many friends, and Chris was gone, too.
One year, she moved into a little house with two of her classmates, as a school project. She eventually made friends with them. They were one boy and one girl, Ben and Christine. She always remembered the little dog because Christine was called Chris.
When she went back home for the summer holidays after her tenth grade, she met the little dog again, although he wasn't little anymore. Some time later, she and her parents had a car crash, and her parents died.
From that day on, she was very distant, and she would be with Chris most of the time.
That was, until he died. He was to old, and he got into a fight with a stronger dog and got killed. That made Mitsuki even more distant, and coldhearted, too.

Personality: Mitsuki is calm and laidback, a little lazy sometimes, but she loves to fight. Other than that, she doesn't talk all that much. If she gets into a battle, she fights with strategy, not with brute force. She would never give up on anyone. That is, if he's her friend. She doesn't make friends very easy, but if she trust someone, then forever. If someone means really a lot to her, and he/she gets hurt in battle on threatened by someone, she can easily freak out, killing her enemies.
She can also be heartless in battle. She fights alone, and she doesn't like having to depend on someone. If her 'partner' is in trouble, she will only save him if she thinks he is strong, and he only got into that situation because the enemy is also strong.
She doesn't fallow orders, she fallows them the way she gets it, and that is always a way she gets something out of it.
She's very good at using people.

This post has been edited by Lunar Angel Mitsuki: Sep 7 2009, 03:23 PM
+Quote Post

Pyrus Dexter
post Aug 31 2009, 09:54 AM
Post #3

If your told it can't be burnt, their lying...
Group Icon

Member No.: 40 001

Unknown

Mwuhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
I am here to fight!

Name: Dexter M.V.A. Ingeus (Dexter Marcus Victor Alex Igneus)

Army: Whadda you think?! Hell of course!
Links to Roleplays: Do I really need too?! (Okay then...here [x] [x] [x])
Roleplay Sample: (Follow the links in the above section...they pretty much are either THE post or close to it...)
(still need a sample? Okay then...
sample (click to show)

Appearance: Dexter is 6ft, very pale and has bright red hair. Before the transformation, he had dark brown...almost black eyes. Now he has dark crimson eyes which look like they are as deep as the earth's core.
He is well-built, and his muscles can plainly be seen beneath his skin...when you can see it. Sprouting from his shoulder blades are large, black, thick, leathery wings. Their wingspan is approximately three metres, but fold up to be about the size of Dexter's back.
Dexter wears a long black collarless shirt (with holes for wings), black long pants with pockets, a long black trench coat (with holes for wings), black and silver gauntlets, black sneakers and a bracelet.
He carries a Katana on his left hip, under his coat. It cannot be seen when sheathed unless he pulls his coat back. Slung across his back is a hand-and-a-half sword. On his right hip (also hidden when holstered) is a customized gun (made by Brazos Custom).

When Dexter gets mad, his hair starts moving like there is a breeze flowing through it, and it looks very similar to fire. Also, when he is mad, his hands burst into flames, and if extremely mad, his blades follow suit. ALSO, his eyes start glowing bright bright red, instead of the usual crimson.

History: Dexter was born and raised in Australia. He lived a middle class life, but was extremely smart and tall for his age. Despite appearing highly muscular, he earned the nickname 'nerd' very quickly, which he took offense to. He disliked sports though, and he spent most of his time on computers and reading books. This lead him to be even smarter, exceeding the requirement to join Mensa (150) when he was eight, and has a current IQ around the 190 mark.
When he was twelve, Dexter became highly obsessed with Greek mythology and the Christian equivalent of the Underworld...Hell. So it was only natural that when he was fifteen and encountered hell's messenger in his own home, he immediately joined Hell's side.
He gained interest in Greek mythology when he first learned that Hades, Greek god of the Underworld, was not the evil brother of the three, Poseidon was (Zeus is the other brother for those who don't know). So, he believes/knows that Satan and God are both good in heart, but act very differently when it comes to deciding how to about things.
Personality: As mentioned, Dexter has an IQ of around 190. He is an extremely quick and logical thinker, able to calculate complex problems in mere seconds.
Dexter is quiet; he keeps to himself and is often referred to as anti-social. He is not, he just finds it extremely hard to communicate his ideas with those generally with non-Mensa qualifying IQ's, as many of his ideas are complex and hard to get your head around. He doesn't always think straight either...he thinks in five dimensions (the 3 dimensions of 3D, time and relativity to others).
When in a group, he rarely speaks. However, he is not submissive nor dominant. He listens to other peoples ideas and does what he decides is the best course of action.
In battle and arguments, Dexter is emotionless. He does what he needs to and no more...usually*. He is extremely skilled in use with just about every weapon, despite his young age, because of his transformation. He prefers skill to brute force, but if he does use brute force he is extremely strong.

*On very rare occasions, Dexter can be provoked into extreme fits of rage and anger. When this happens, he becomes more powerful and often does not stop and just defeating his current enemy.

Not long enough? Let me know... happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

eevee lights
post Aug 31 2009, 10:03 AM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 58 678

legends

umm do ya have to sign up for this one? i was planning to if ya have to

--------------------
+Quote Post

Pyrus Dexter
post Aug 31 2009, 10:03 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Unknown

yes, you do.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Karnox
post Aug 31 2009, 10:32 AM
Post #6

I will devour your soul!!!
Group Icon

Member No.: 30 869

Karnox Dark Squad

Hey, save me a spot I'm just working on my profile.

--------------------
Click Darkrai or he will give you Nightmares

~~

+Quote Post

LarkortheNightin...
post Aug 31 2009, 03:10 PM
Post #7

The Soul of Blood
Group Icon

SoulSilver Team

Alright, Raziel and Dex are accepted (although now I'm outnumbered... Darn you ^__^), I'll edit everything. *looks at previous assumption and nods to self* My assumptions about people's personalities are almost always right... *smiles*

And make no comments about the color... Unless you really want to be dragon food... *points to a big black dragon standing behind her* He won't like it, having to eat meat *shudders at the word* but he'll have to... *sighs in mock sadness*

--------------------

+Quote Post

Karnox
post Aug 31 2009, 04:16 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Karnox Dark Squad

No worries, I'm an angel, so we'll even the numbers, just a question, do I need wings to be an angel, and do I need 2 different appearances, cause my character wears armor, and his armor wouldn't really change if he joined the fight

--------------------

~~

+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Aug 31 2009, 04:34 PM
Post #9

Some frickin' video game nerd.
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 016

Unbreakable Team

NEWCOMER (Not really) DARKROW JOINS THE BRAWL!

I'll make a profile later, with the demons of course. XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

Raziel
post Aug 31 2009, 04:38 PM
Post #10

Finally, Ava-change!
Group Icon

I guess the angles ore outnumbered again!

This post has been edited by RazielTheFallenAngel: Aug 31 2009, 06:03 PM
+Quote Post

LarkortheNightin...
post Aug 31 2009, 07:52 PM
Post #11

The Soul of Blood
Group Icon

SoulSilver Team

Yay, Karnox is on the good side this time! No, if you don't want wings, you don't need wings to be an angel. See, I'm under the impression that humans have almost everything wrong about magical creatures. I view angels as ethereal beings, some choosing to have wings, that guard the earth. You don't need wings to protect the earth... Not in my opinion, at least.

*smiles* Well, at least I'm not outnumbered four-to-one. And I knew Dark would side with his master. *frowns* You know, Dark, you could have some individuality for once... You don't have to be afraid of him... *mutters under breath, something about "against his will"* <-- Nobody has any clue what I'm planning, once again... ^__^ I can be so evil sometimes, even though I'm an archangel.

@Raziel: Angles? XD Are we acute or obtuse? Maybe I'm a right angle... ^__^ (My head is in the classroom.... The geometry classroom, to be precise.)

This post has been edited by Archangel Pyrus: Aug 31 2009, 07:57 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Aug 31 2009, 07:53 PM
Post #12

Some frickin' video game nerd.
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 016

Unbreakable Team

It's not only for siding with Dex, I always prefered Demons to Angels. XD

*looks at Sign up sheet* No huge history? Awwww.... lol.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Raziel
post Aug 31 2009, 08:04 PM
Post #13

Finally, Ava-change!
Group Icon

Oh, shoot. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO WRITE GOOD ENGLISH!!!!! crying.gif
Sorry 'bout that. Angles... Am I really that stupid? I guess so... crying.gif
+Quote Post

LarkortheNightin...
post Aug 31 2009, 08:07 PM
Post #14

The Soul of Blood
Group Icon

SoulSilver Team

*chuckles again* Oh, by Frond, I'm going to have to make not-so-random babbles more often. I love it when people try to figure it out. And fail. ^__^

*approaches carefully and pats Raziel on the back* It's okay. I felt pretty stupid today too when I put the cat in the fridge... *smiles slightly at the memory*

*shuffles feet impatiently* My plan needs to be put in action when Dex is on to achieve the maximum effect... >.> Gah, I can't wait! *starts pacing*

This post has been edited by Archangel Pyrus: Aug 31 2009, 08:16 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Raziel
post Aug 31 2009, 09:33 PM
Post #15

Finally, Ava-change!
Group Icon

*sniff...* Thanks...
C'mon guys, post your profiles! lion.gif

Put... the...cat... in... the FRIDGE?! I'm afraid of you, Mystyk. Poor cat.
+Quote Post

Pyrus Dexter
post Sep 1 2009, 02:36 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

Unknown

Thx for accepting me...

What plan?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Karnox
post Sep 1 2009, 05:46 AM
Post #17

Group Icon

Karnox Dark Squad

Name: Lucas Bronze

Army: Heaven

Appearance: Lucas Bronze

History:
Lucas was born into a rich family, and a not very religious family at that, his father actually, was a common visitor to the hellfire club (a satanist club for rich snobs), which of course is where he died when the hellfire club mansion went up in smoke for the 16th time. Lucas saw the fire from his home and knew his father was there, but no one would believe him, and even if they did, why would they save a bunch of heretical satanists. So Lucas went to the hellfire club to try and rescue his father, this of course was a foolish choice, as soon as he entered the house the roof had collapsed, he tried to make it to the top floor but while on the stairs a flaming plank of wood smashed into his face, searing his skin and sending him tumbling down to the bottom unconscious. When he awoke the entire house was burned to the ground even though it had been made from stone, but he had somehow survived, lying in a circle of ashes. However because of his unfix-able burned face, he had made himself a bronze mask to hide it, giving him the name Lucas Bronze. Lucas then began to think that maybe there were such things as gods and devils in this world so he decided to go to the church and seek enlightenment from one of the priests. He spent most of his time at the church, fascinated by all the stories of god's miricals and good deeds, his mother didn't care, as far as she knew she didn't have a son. By the time Lucas became old enough to become a priest at the age of 16 he had already known almost as much as some of the oldest priests and began to learn the magics of light and by the age of 20 became a prodigy. When attempting to summon an angel using his light magic he was successful, but this was no ordinary angel, it was a messenger of god and was sent to recruit him to god's army.

Personality:
Lucas has a personality that you would expect of a priest. He is very friendly and as helpful as he can be. He is also a pacifist and dislikes fighting and although he has an incense flail, he only uses it to ward off evil spirits and daemons rather than fight with it. However unlike most priests, he isn't a person to give up all worldly possessions and loves his golds and beautiful stones, his favorites being Bronze, Ruby's and Marble, and his armor is made of polished bronze. He also has a case of OSD, he cannot do anything in the mornings until all his clothes are spotless and his bronze armor polished to become almost a mirror. He also has Spermophobia, Alektorophobia and of course he has to have Pastrophobia

((I was planning to give him spermophobia but looking through the phobia list i saw alektorophobia and Pastrophobia so i just had to give him them XD ))

--------------------

~~

+Quote Post

LarkortheNightin...
post Sep 2 2009, 03:18 PM
Post #18

The Soul of Blood
Group Icon

SoulSilver Team

Sorry for taking such a long time to post. Again.

In response to Dex's question... *kicks a body under her bed, whistling innocently* Oh, nothing.

Karnox is accepted. ^__^ At least we're not as outnumbered as before.

Raziel: I didn't do it on purpose! I thought you knew me better than that. See, it was rather odd... I had gotten precisely 2.5 hours of sleep that night, and I needed to feed the cats, put the milk away, and put the cereal away, so I accidentally put the milk in the pantry, the cereal in the cat bowl, and the cat in the fridge. She was only in there for about two seconds before I heard her yell and opened the door, earning myself a lovely scratch down my right arm that's probably going to turn into another scar, and right next to the scar from my other cat, too. These kitties don't like me for some reason... >.>;

On an unrelated note: CURSE YOU KAJIEK!!! I HATE PINK!!! My life sucks more now... And it has to suck more until Saturday... Damn Kajiek...

--------------------

+Quote Post

Nintega
post Sep 2 2009, 06:56 PM
Post #19

KING KICKASS!
Group Icon

Member No.: 46 371

lolwutaburger

Ooh, this looks like fun!

Name: James Neil Mahar

Army: Heaven
Links to Roleplays: Mystery Dungeon - A Bitter Rivalry, Mysteries of the Shadows
Roleplay Sample:
RP Sample - Mystery Dungeon - A Bitter Rivalry (click to show)

Appearance: Pre-Transformation: Before the messenger visited James, he was shorter than most other people his age, only about 4'10", and was a little chubby. He has very long, brown hair and big blue eyes, and usually wore a navy blue T-Shirt and khaki pants (very reluctantly, but he didn't have much of a choice, since his family didn't have very much money).
Post-Transformation: After the messenger arrived, James' appearance changed greatly. James grew several inches and became very slim. His hair became many shades light, going from dark brown to bleach blonde, and also grew several inches. His hair also was swept back completely, with not a single strand drooping over his face, which also changed a lot. His big blue eyes became much lighter but remained the same size, and the rest of his face remained pretty much the same. He now wears a long, royal blue shirt, with the sleeves ending at his wrist in a very intricate pattern. He also wears light brown pants that go several inches below his feet, which aren't covered by any type of shoe. He has two light guns that he made out of various metals and light magic, which he can use to channel his light magic through in the form of powerful sphere like lights, similar to will-o-wisps or ball lightning.
History: Before James was visited by the messenger, he essentially led the life of a normal 13 year old going into 8th grade. His parents were divorced, and his mother re-married to an abusive alcoholic. James stayed away from him as much as possible, and James slowly began to spiral into misery. James was at that misery's peak before the messenger arrived. When the messenger asked James the question, join Heaven's Army or not, he looked back on all of that misery, and said "Yes." After the transformation, James thought one thing: "I'll need a weapon." Picking up various, tough metals, he put them together into two guns designed to shoot bolts of light magic. With his two weapons and new body, James looked at what he was faced with, and new this is what he was meant to do.
Personality: James is usually a laid back person, and very warm-hearted, and rarely gets angry. When he DOES get angry, it's truly a sight to behold. This horrifying rage only became stronger when he was transformed. When he gets angry after his transformation, his light magic and water magic strength increases greatly, and he gains the ability to combine his two guns into a small gatling gun to shoot highly focused, rapidly-fired light magic bolts. He hates Hell's army more than anything, and that hate empowers him in battle. He prefers not to create tree-creatures, but does when he thinks he needs to.

So, how's this?
+Quote Post

Karnox
post Sep 3 2009, 01:51 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

Karnox Dark Squad

yay another angel =D
now its even >=D

--------------------

~~

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th May 2024 - 07:31 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.