Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
73 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Morphos OOC, A Pokemon Roleplay (Currently suffering Character Overlaod)
DarkAquaPrincess
post Jan 2 2011, 03:36 PM
Post #1

Life tastes much better with a sprinkle of Awesomesauce on top
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 111 663

Team BlackWater

CURRENTY NOT ACCEPTING

Plot

Scientists had been working tirelessly day and night trying to perfect the creation of life. Their top secret research lab located on an uncharted island has never come in contact with outsiders before. They had taken DNA of Pokémon and have been making attempts to clone them. Ever since Project: Mewtwo failed they had been trying to create a powerful Pokémon that will not become self aware, every try had ended in failure. Every time the clone lost its life due to unstable DNA, but then they started to test a new theory. They where combining Pokémon DNA with artificially made human DNA, the tests had given them signs that these PokeHuman experiments would survive and be stronger than any human or Pokémon in existence. The first attempt ended in the clone living for 3 minutes and then dying, but after more years of testing they had perfected the process. They created a whole army of PokeHumans, but soon the experiments realized that they were being mistreated and revolted against their creators. They destroyed the lab, every scientist in it, and took over the island. It has been 10 years since that day and the PokeHumans have been living on the island in peace.

This now beautiful island, which they have named Orion, PokeHumans and Pokemon live together in peace and harmony. There is one large mountain shaped like a crescent moon on the far north of the island named Mt. Midnight, a PokeHuman village is located at the base of the mountain. Gem River and Crystal Lake (located on the East side of the island) are made of water with pure minerals so the PokeHumans and Pokémon never get ill! The island is covered in one large forest except for the secret clearing (West on the island) located in the thickest part of the forest, which can only be accessed by PokeHumans and Pokémon, where another village is located. On the whole South side coast is Summer Beach where on the shore is another village and the most magnificent view on the whole island. They have been living in a land with no troubles, unaware of the dangers that approach.

Files of the project have been found and the police have been investigating why the scientists disappeared. So far they have found no clues due to the file being almost completely destroyed; somehow the press got word of the scientist’s disappearance and wrote about it in every newspaper! With normal humans beginning to get suspicious the police have declared to give a reward to anyone with information on this matter. The reward, $1,000,000! Now everyone is running around trying to get information, they have been setting out in boats searching for the island, digging through top secret (and nearly destroyed) files, and even shaking down other people for information! Only one of the scientists survived, but he has gone and joined Team Chaos telling them everything.......

Details

Ok, this RP is going to take place on the Island of Orion and anywhere else in the world! (Including Unovia) All PokeHuman characters start off on Orion Island, while all Humans characters can start off in a city (EX: SunnyShore City) and if you really really want to be a Pokémon I'll allow it.

Rules
  • No God Mogging
  • No rude or mean comments
  • Keep it PG-13 PLZ!
  • No power playing
  • Post all character sheets HERE
  • I know I should have put this as number 1: all site rules apply
  • At least 3 sentences per post in the RP PLZ!
  • I can change these rules anyway I wish
  • You are allowed to have as many characters as you want AS LONG AS YOU CAN CONTROL THEM ALL
  • MOST IMPORTANT RULE!! (click to show)
Character Sheets!

CODE
[b]UserName:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
PokeHuman/Human/Pokemon?: (Which are you?)
[b]Pokémon:[/b] (For PokeHumans only, you can use this for Pokémon Trainers too)
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Moves:[/b] (For PokeHumans, and Pokémon)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

This post has been edited by AquaPrincess: Jan 14 2011, 10:51 PM

--------------------
This was made by my friend PokeCutie999! Thanks for the awesome Birthday Present!!!

Banners (click to show)

badges (click to show)
Past Username: AquaPrincess
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jan 2 2011, 03:57 PM
Post #2

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 552

Sweet Nightmares

This somehow makes me want to join
Piff

Save me a spot, will you?

Also, question,
What would the limit for characters be?

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Huntress Wizard
post Jan 2 2011, 04:22 PM
Post #3

C'mon, grab your friends!
Group Icon

Member No.: 102 033

PANE: Roxxy Mauden

OHMAIGAWD WAFFLES!!!!!!! I'm in. Save me a spot please?

UserName: Roxxy
Name: Roxxy
Pokémon: Shiny Zangoose (full-on pokemon)
Moves: Dig, Focus Blast, Shadow Claw, X-Scissor
Personality: When people describe Roxxy, they mostly say something like "a time bomb waiting to go off" or "a firecracker about to explode". They are actually pretty accurate descriptions of her. She loves to fight, and will never turn down an invitation to. She is not shy at all, boldly standing up to pokemon much larger than her and charming them with her silver tongue.
Description: Shiny Zangoose, but the marking over her eye makes an "X"
Other: Done!

This post has been edited by Roxxy the Zangoose: Jan 3 2011, 06:30 AM

--------------------

~~~~~

+Quote Post

DarkAquaPrincess
post Jan 2 2011, 05:10 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Team BlackWater

Ok I'll reserve you two! grin.gif

facepalm.gif I knew I forgot to add a rule! Anyway you can have as many characters as long as you can deal with them all

EDIT: Ok I added the rule grin.gif

Here's My Character!

UserName: Aqua Princess
Name: Picha
Pokémon: She is a Pichu PokeHuman
Moves: Thunderbolt, Tackle, Sweet Kiss, Charm
Personality: She is shy and really quiet. Picha is extremely timid and is terrified of humans. She lives in the Forest Clearing Village and likes to take a hidden path down to Summer Beach and watch the sunset. She loves to eat sweet things, especially Pecha Berries. She lives by herself in her little wooden hut. Picha usually wanders the forest looking for pretty things. She has the eyes of a hawk, nothing really gets past her. Picha really only uses her moves if her life is threatend or if she's startled.
Description:
Other: She has a box in her house called her treasures box; it's where she puts all of her pretty treasures

This post has been edited by AquaPrincess: Jan 2 2011, 07:19 PM

--------------------
This was made by my friend PokeCutie999! Thanks for the awesome Birthday Present!!!

Banners (click to show)

badges (click to show)
+Quote Post

Xychi
post Jan 2 2011, 05:20 PM
Post #5

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 632

~

I'll join~

UserName: Xya
Name: Unknown
Pokémon: Shibirudon
Moves: Crush Claw, Crunch, Wild Charge, Discharge
Personality: Cold and ruthless, ever since it's arrived it's been eating Pokemon with no end in sight. Reports say that it's completely mute and doesn't show any emotions, and when battling its focus is impenetrable. In truth it is very calculative when it comes to being extremely efficient in battling and anything else, and it's so powerful that no opponent has beaten it since it's arrived to the island. It'd be a miracle if somebody defeated it through strength, and nobody knows if it's even possible to break the creature's mind. However it doesn't eat too often, so it's more of a nuisance than a threat to the island, and it seems to prefer hunting in the dense forest at night, whereas its den is speculated to be in a mountain cavern in the north.
Description: N/A
Other: It arrived somewhat recently from the south, floating above the ocean waves as it arrived at the village at the Summer Beach, snatching up a couple of stray Pokemon as it ended its journey. It had quickly defeated a few PokeHumans that attacked it, and fled to the thick forest on the horizon as the reactions of the village to its presence annoyed it. Now it's only occasionally spotted in the darkness of the dense western forest while it hunts for prey when the sun was down. Even though it hasn't yet eaten a Pokehuman, it's definitely large enough to do so and might under appropriate circumstances.

Name: Nogi
Pokémon: Ditto
Moves: Transform
Personality: If you could compare his personality to someone it would be Shikamaru from the Naruto Anime series. He has a high IQ despite his Pokemon counterpart, and is very calm-natured (and even a bit lazy), but not carefree. He has a tendency to whine when told to do something, and isn't very good at making friends, especially since he feels no need to do so. He never seems to get scared, but gets very serious and thoughtful in tough predicaments, and when he gets angry he merely becomes mildly irritated, very rarely snapping at somebody. He's not interested in girls, and does his best to ignore them when they approach him. If asked to do something, he does it with his very best ability, whether he whines about it or not, and he gets 'angry' if his sleep is disturbed. He has a tendency to sigh often, and only transforms when he needs to; he never wants to.
Description: Image. That, except with no glasses, no watch, no jacket pocket, and white shoes. Transformations are smooth, clean and silent. He's normally seen walking around with his hands behind his head, eyes half-closed and a random twig sticking out of his mouth. Sometimes he can be caught snoozing in a corner.
Other: He was the first successful Ditto creation, and one of the last to be created before the riot. He's blocked out all memories of that incident ten years ago. Ever since then, though, he's wandered the three villages, going in a cycle through them and just patrolling the island. He's never found a purpose for himself except keeping an eye on the happenings of the small world he lives in. He sleeps wherever he can, and nearly everybody knows him.

Name: Akor
Pokémon: Kuitaran
Moves: Flamethrower, Slash, Odor Sleuth, Fire Punch
Personality: Calm and kind, she's generous with other people and soft-hearted. Despite her amazing strength, she's terrified of large Pokemon, and with panic gripping her she'll drop anything she's carrying and flee for her life, leaving anybody else behind. She's actually quite shy and nervous around people and Pokemon she hasn't met, hoping not to accidentally upset them with something she says or does. She prefers not to fight with others, and when the need arises she can easily overdo her attacks, as though somebody else was controlling her, until she stops attacking altogether and races to be sure the opponent is okay. She never claims promises she can't keep, and is always honest, being it pretty much impossible for her to lie. However she's very good at keeping secrets, but only if the person asks her not to tell about it, and nobody asks about it; otherwise if the subject comes up she may very well say it without knowing not to, and she'll be forced to tell a secret if directly asked about it. If it was an indirect question she still wouldn't tell, though.
Description: Her body is well-formed and has an average build, not too much or too little of anything. She has tanned skin and red hair with blonde streaks, it being the length of her back and straight, with a small flip of hair that falls over her amber eyes. Around her wrists are rock-like bangles attached to her skin, having holes which link to the inside of her bones, them being hollow and connected to an organ in her body that produces fire. Flames blaze from these holes when she battles an opponent, and the same organ also turns her breath to flame, though only when she battles. Rocky formations armor her shoulders and thighs, as well as parts of her back and the tops of her hip. Her breasts are also covered in the stone-like armor, as well as her ankles. The armor also formed on her knuckles, and her fingernail are long, yellow ivory claws that have the potential to kill. She wears loose, dull-orange pants that fall to the ground, and a loose gray jacket with nothing underneath, which she takes off during a battle. She prefers to go barefoot, and her armor is gray in color.
Other: She lives in the southern village with herself, owning a tavern for wanderers. Though she loves plantlife, she knew she couldn't live in the western village because if she had gotten attacked she'd probably burn the whole island down. One of Nogi's only friends, she keeps a special room open for him whenever he passes through. During the riot a decade ago she was helping to attack the scientists when she lost consciousness, and when she reawakened some people would stare at her with mixed emotions; some with ranging shades of terror, respect, awe, hatred, and/or even jealousy, others staring blankly as if they didn't know what to feel. Akor never wanted to know what happened, and never learned of it.

Name: Kergyr
Pokémon: Luxray
Moves: Thunderpunch, Discharge, Roar, Night Slash
Personality: His appearance is highly intimidating, no thanks to his ability, and though he may seem quite antisocial, he's actually very loyal to whom he believes to be a good friend and lives off moral beliefs just like anybody else. Dislikes wandering around in daylight; he's a night prowler and sticks to the shadows, sleeping in well-hidden areas during the day.
Description: Image. Unlike in the picture, the mane extends to the shoulders and partly down the back. His all-black hindlegs are like a cat's, with large narrow paws and large tufts of fur on the ankles, like an Arcanine's. Long fur wraps around his wrist and his fingernails have been replaced by long golden claws. His fur is coarse where it is long, but soft where it is short. Long rough tongue, enlarged golden canines.
Other: He wasn't really what the scientists had anticipated when they entwined the DNA of a Luxray into his own, but it was certainly more. He was always brilliantly strong and bright for his age, and he would've been one of the most spectacular experiments the program had conjured. That is, until the revolt. Caught in the middle of war, he gave into his bottled up fury toward the scientists and ravaged the main building, killing more than most other PokeHumans. He even put himself in danger to save many of the attacking PokeHumans, and afterward became one of the legendary Saviors that were told in stories swapped between war heroes. However he disappeared after the battle had ended, not claiming the myths as his and becoming his own man, traveling the island at night to battle other formidable Pokemon and PokeHumans to become stronger. Occasionally he'll appear from the darkness to help someone in distress, only to disappear soon afterward. Not much is truly known about this mysterious morph.

This post has been edited by Xya: Jan 12 2011, 10:48 PM

--------------------
No compy Sundays and I can only update once a day.

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

DarkAquaPrincess
post Jan 2 2011, 05:39 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Team BlackWater

Thanks! I got it off of TinyPic.com

Did you kick on my Ditto transformation thing yet? I dare ya! >:D

This post has been edited by AquaPrincess: Jan 2 2011, 05:40 PM

--------------------

Banners (click to show)

badges (click to show)
+Quote Post

Xychi
post Jan 2 2011, 05:44 PM
Post #7

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

~

I did, and you better be cautious coming home from the beach at night. >=D

This post has been edited by Xya: Jan 2 2011, 05:45 PM

--------------------

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

DarkAquaPrincess
post Jan 2 2011, 06:06 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Team BlackWater

OK! awesome.gif

Anyway lets wait for a few other people to join before we start RPing (and yes that means your accepted)

This post has been edited by AquaPrincess: Jan 2 2011, 06:43 PM

--------------------

Banners (click to show)

badges (click to show)
+Quote Post

Klowii is Sexy
post Jan 2 2011, 06:40 PM
Post #9

She's sexy and I know it~
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 30 189

Add fifth gen, please

UserName: Sackstuffing
Name: Unknown
Pokémon: If I can, Rayquaza. Didn't see anything against that in the rules.
Moves: Hyper Beam, Weather Ball, Hone Claws, Echo Voice
Personality:
Description:
Other: Unfinished

Oh well WAFFLES

--------------------
[align=right]2:31 PM 08/10/07 - 11:19 PM 03/17/2012 remember~[/align]
[align=right]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Noble Xii
post Jan 2 2011, 06:56 PM
Post #10

Ossum Possum.
Group Icon

Member No.: 40 334

Lol where is 5th gen?

This does look kind of interesting Aqua, but what about making a character that is, say, a Poacher/Hunter? Hunting the PokeHumans for profit (Of course, not an actual Character)
+Quote Post

Xychi
post Jan 2 2011, 07:02 PM
Post #11

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

~

I have completed another character profile. It's with my other one.

--------------------

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

The Corrosion
post Jan 2 2011, 07:06 PM
Post #12

I think I just ate a chicken bone.
Group Icon

Member No.: 71 850

HG Party

WAFFLES!!

UserName: Painted Fox
Name: Nyara
Pokémon: Charizard PokeHuman
Moves: Air Slash, Dragon Pulse, Earthquake(Tm move.), Flamethrower.
Personality: Nyara likes to fly, as in the air she can forget her troubles and worries. She was very shy when the PokeHumans rebelled against the scientists and now she barely makes a sound. She is actually very intelligent, and never jumps to conclusions. Being very quite she notices more things than others. If provoked, she will first try to think her way out of the problem, as she hates to fight, even when her life is on the line, which is never, but she still thinks that. Very naive to a fault, she still believes that humans are not truly, down, deep deep, deep in their hearts, evil. Not very good with others.
Description: Imagine that she has White pants on instead of tights.
Other: Has a special, secret roost on the side of Crescent Mountain.

This post has been edited by Phoenix Rising: Feb 19 2011, 01:55 AM

--------------------
Why do n00bs exist? Find out by pressing Ctrl+W!
Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

GraphicCamel
post Jan 2 2011, 07:10 PM
Post #13

Electric Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 100 553

Gijinka Academy

Username: Landinator
Screenname: Walreintusk
Name: Skyler
Pokemon: Shaymin Pokehuman
Moves: Changes throughout roleplay
Personality: Always kind. Energetic, hyper, and fun while in Sky Form, but mellow, calm, and relaxed.
Description: http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f213/sas...kemon/492-1.jpg
Other: None for now

Think we should start now...

This post has been edited by walreintusk: Jan 2 2011, 10:12 PM

--------------------
Aliases (click to show)

Roleplaying (click to show)

Current Obsessions (click to show)

Updated 6/26/12
+Quote Post

DarkAquaPrincess
post Jan 2 2011, 07:14 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

Team BlackWater

Painted Fox accepted! And so are you WalreinTusk! Xya your second character is accepted too!

Exoro Poachers and Bounty Hunters are allowed

And yeah maybe we should start now

This post has been edited by AquaPrincess: Jan 2 2011, 07:16 PM

--------------------

Banners (click to show)

badges (click to show)
+Quote Post

ArcaninePhoenix7...
post Jan 2 2011, 07:42 PM
Post #15

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 120 755

Best Team

First of all: WAFFLES + Rofls = lolcakes with a side of BRB All in all, WAFFLES!!!!
Also, can the pokehumans evolve?

Username: rocrocks16
ScreenName: ArcaninePhoenix72
Name: Solas
Pokémon: Arcanine (Pokehuman)
Moves: Extremespeed, Heat Wave, Flamethrower, and Fire Blast
Personality: Solas is very brave and competitive. If a battle or competition starts, he won't back down. He is also a very kind, caring Pokehuman. Since he does not hurt the innocent, he only eats berries. Solas is moderately high in status, and a fast runner.
Description: Has peach skin, spiky blond hair, and blue eyes. Wears an orange jacket that has the stripes a regular Arcanine bears. These stripes are also on his cheeks. At the sleeves of his jacket, there are puffs of fur, the same color as his hair. His pants are the same color and pattern as the shirt, except the tuffs of fur are larger, and an Arcanine tail is hanging out. his feet are bare, but when he starts running, his hands and feet become Arcanine paws.
Other: Solas is best friends with Surika, below.

This post has been edited by ArcaninePhoenix72: Jan 2 2011, 07:43 PM

--------------------
Have you ever felt left out or blue? As that random guy on TV, I am here to fix that with Happiness 500! With just a small donation of $9000000000000000000000000000000000000, you can get a trial, and if you love it, then you can buy it for just double the price! Now go out there and give us a money..... I mean call at 000-000-000. Have a wonderful day!

On a different note: 99% of all sane people would throw a party if Katy perry jumped into a volcano. 4% would watch her fall. If you are part of the 1% that would catch her and take her home, put this in your signature.

Awesomeness of Pokemon fusion! :

All credit goes to the wonderful splictatastica, who took my requests for them in her Splice Lab 5000 II. IT ROCKS!!!!!!!! Thank you splicetastica! Here's the link to her shop: Splice LAb 5000 II

+Quote Post

ArcaninePhoenix7...
post Jan 2 2011, 07:56 PM
Post #16

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 120 755

Best Team

UserName:rocrocks16, screen name is ArcaninePhoenix72
Name:Surika
Pokémon: Celebi (Pokemon/ Pokehuman)
Moves: Leaf Blade, Energy Ball, Solarbeam, and Psychic
Personality: Mysterious, shy, but open and kind to her friends.
Description: as celebi, normal. As Pokehuman, has long green hair, and peachy- yellowish skin. She has Vivid blue eyes, and wears green eyeshadow. Surika wears a green dress that goes to her feet, which are bare. From the back of her dress are two Celebi wings, and coming from her forehead are Celebi antennae.
Other: Can turn from pokehuman to pokemon, due to a genetic mutation. If you don't approve of this, just keep as Pokehuman. friends with Solas.

Hope this isn't too late! Quote, "Waffles! Yum! Try some Zim!" Unquote, from imagination of Gir

This post has been edited by ArcaninePhoenix72: Jan 2 2011, 08:21 PM

--------------------
Have you ever felt left out or blue? As that random guy on TV, I am here to fix that with Happiness 500! With just a small donation of $9000000000000000000000000000000000000, you can get a trial, and if you love it, then you can buy it for just double the price! Now go out there and give us a money..... I mean call at 000-000-000. Have a wonderful day!

On a different note: 99% of all sane people would throw a party if Katy perry jumped into a volcano. 4% would watch her fall. If you are part of the 1% that would catch her and take her home, put this in your signature.

Awesomeness of Pokemon fusion! :

All credit goes to the wonderful splictatastica, who took my requests for them in her Splice Lab 5000 II. IT ROCKS!!!!!!!! Thank you splicetastica! Here's the link to her shop: Splice LAb 5000 II

+Quote Post

Shinzu
post Jan 2 2011, 08:11 PM
Post #17

Giratina, Regigigas, and Hypno <3
Group Icon

Member No.: 41 210

The Favs

Pfftt, I love that waffles rule. XD

UserName: Shinzoku
Name: Ryell
PokeHuman/Human/Pokemon?: PokeHuman
Pokémon: Cacturne
Moves: Pin Missile, Sucker Punch, Sandstorm, Cotton Spore
Personality: Ryell feels that he should be leader, or have a position of authority. He does not like to boss people around, but he wants his opinions heard, and won't hesitate to make them heard. In battle, he is relentless and will protect anyone whom he considers a friend. He is also a lot more caring than he looks and usually acts in public, with a kind and sarcastic side as long as nothing to serious is said. Younger PokeHumans seem to like him a lot, and he likes them.
Description: Long green hair falls to his mid back, and long bangs frame his pale face. He likes to wear (and usually does wear) a green hat like many Cacturnes he knows in the wild and wears a mask that goes up to his nose out of habit. His every day wear includes a padded green vest with diamonds, long pants almost too long for him, and a green belt with darker green spikes around it. His hands are covered in tiny, green spikes, and are covered to the elbow in green skin.
Other: Has a little 'brother'

Name: Lark
Pokémon: Cacnea
Moves: Tackle and Pin Missile
Personality: Lark comes off as quiet and shy as he prefers to make friends in the evening or night. He clings to his older 'brother' Ryell as if the man were the only thing keeping him alive. When he gets away for a while, he's a loud mouth and always excited. It takes many people to convince him if something is serious or not, because to Lark everything is a game; battles, playing, meetings, all of it in his mind is something to laugh at and enjoy, though he does not say that when older PokeHumans are around.
Description: Lark is rather short. He has shaggy green hair and always wears a golden-painted crown Ryell gave him. His button-up shirt is long, down to his knees, green, is covered in tiny green spikes. He wear shorts down to the middle of his shins, and dark green boots hide any remaining skin. Like many Cacnea/Cacturne PokeHumans, the skin on his hands to his elbows are completely green, with tiny green spikes.
Other: Ryell's 'younger' brother.

Name: Polo
Pokémon: Regirock
Moves: Hammer Arm, Zap Cannon, Protect, Hyper Beam
Personality: Polo is completely mental. He easily gets upset or goes insane and flattens anything around him. It's very rare to see him calm, as he always seems very jumpy and terrified. He does not know which side to be on, so he generally runs and hides if any battles are started. It can be very easy or very hard to trick him, as he is quick to trust though can quick to hate.
Description: Eyes are bright and golden-orange in color. Bright ginger hair falls down to his shoulders in the back and gradually gets shorter as it gets to the front. It is very choppy and uneven. His shoulders are padded with thick, jagged, and orange pieces and all across his dark body are pebbles of light tan. He wears sandals and clothes that one would generally see in Egypt with the cool hat and long, tan cloak. Red patches are stitched into the clothes.
Other: He went insane while he was at the lab at the age of 9. When he finally broke out, he disappeared into the mountains and occasionally loud crashes can be heard if you are nearby.

Name: Jerry
Pokémon: Whismur
Moves: Protect, Rest, Sleep Talk, Hyper Voice
Personality: Jerry is shy but isn't one of those people to shut out the world if someone talks to him. He is almost always used by other people and forced to sing with them, as he has a very pretty singing voice, but he does not like to sing around other people. More often than not, he is seen tapping the tips of his fingers together and looking at the ground, and is very nervous of people finding out he is a Whismur; he should have evolved from his first stage by now, and finds it odd that he hasn't. Right now he is trying very hard to become friends with others, and has quite a few in the village he lives in already.
Description: Oddly, he is tall and darker skinned and generally looks like he'd be a fun person to talk to. His eyes, usually closed, are black and he is able to see where he is going (Brock, anyone? XD). His hair is, puprle, very short in the back and as it gets to the front, it gets longer and longer, his bangs reaching just above his bellybutton. At the tips of his bangs it turns bright yellow. Over a long-sleeved purple shirt is a thin purple vest. His pants are also purple, as is his yellow-toed sneakers.
Other: Unlike a Jigglypuff, Jerry's voice can get extremelly high pitched and ear shattering if he screams or gets scared. The closer to evolution he gets, the more loud and ear shattering his voice gets. One of his friends, Lark, trains with him occassionally and so far, he is extremelly close to evolution. No one can figure out why he isn't evolved now, because his voice is louder than a terrified Larvitar's.

This post has been edited by Shinzu: Jan 29 2011, 10:16 PM

--------------------

Pictures and links! (click to show)

Hypno! (click to show)

Credits- Thank you guys! <3 (click to show)

+Quote Post

DarkAquaPrincess
post Jan 2 2011, 08:29 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

Team BlackWater

Everyone is accepted! Now lets get this thing started!

--------------------

Banners (click to show)

badges (click to show)
+Quote Post

Shinzu
post Jan 2 2011, 08:30 PM
Post #19

Giratina, Regigigas, and Hypno <3
Group Icon

Member No.: 41 210

The Favs

Woo! -Runs to roleplay-

--------------------

Pictures and links! (click to show)

Hypno! (click to show)

Credits- Thank you guys! <3 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Mosica
post Jan 2 2011, 08:46 PM
Post #20

a smile better suits a hero
Group Icon

Group: +Contributor
Member No.: 10 191

Garnet

Although there are other Gijinka RPs, this one seems interesting. Mm, waffles.

UserName: Mosica
Name: Myia
Pokémon: Bastiodon PokeHuman
Moves: Ancientpower, Protect, Heavy Bomber, and Ironhead
Personality: Myia wont hesitate to fight, especially in these times when people are acknowledging the PokeHumans' existence. She keeps her cool, but on the occasion that she would get angered, she conceals it unless extremely angry. Myia likes to win her battles, or any challenge for that matter. However, she will admit her defeat. She also tends to keep to herself and out of others' business.
Description: Click here (But without the shield)
Other: Her home is in the village of Mt. Midnight, but she travels the island, taking refuge whenever needed.

This post has been edited by Mosica: Jan 2 2011, 09:06 PM

--------------------

Credit for my avatar goes to Cycloneblaze

Black Rock Shooter, where did you go?
+Quote Post

73 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:22 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.