Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
26 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
September Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Snowsky
post Sep 1 2016, 04:04 PM
Post #61

Malachite pride~
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 88 905

Team Nando!

QUOTE(FiSouthpaw @ Sep 1 2016, 04:06 PM) *
That feel when everyone are exited about shiny hunt voting and I can't even vote yet because "you must have registered before the vote opened, validate your account and become a member" : D If I'm correct the system recognizes that I have some kind of newbie status and I must now reach the member status somehow?

You have to make 10 posts in the forums. If you make a post, the "Posts" counter next to your name, under your avatar, will increase, but the post can't be in a sub-forum that says "Will not increase cumulative post count".

--------------------

i dream in verdant and emerald

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Pawi
post Sep 1 2016, 04:13 PM
Post #62

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 244 469

My Favourites

@Jalakins & Snowsky: Thanks for your tips. I've always been that guy who aims to get all possible achievements anyway so those achievements at least will come in no time grin.gif Forum posts might consume a little more time since I easily just end up lurking and read posts instead of posting something myself.

--------------------
+Quote Post

KatTheBard
post Sep 1 2016, 04:22 PM
Post #63

I get a title?
Group Icon

Member No.: 122 414

Active Squad

QUOTE(Snowsky @ Sep 1 2016, 05:04 PM) *
You have to make 10 posts in the forums. If you make a post, the "Posts" counter next to your name, under your avatar, will increase, but the post can't be in a sub-forum that says "Will not increase cumulative post count".

That can't be right; I gained Member status way, way before I made 10 posts (I'm pretty sure posts 2 through 10 were in a community thread) and I joined in 2010. I think it's achievements as Jalakins said.

Sunshine it literally turned foggy the second I clicked on Salamence noes.gif so I haven't fed it yet. I'd defog but I'm low on Pass Orbs and I'm about to go out...

--------------------

Daycare: Ditto x Audino

I auto-add anyone who is 20 or less adds away from SN. I try to update my Pal Pad every Sunday. I also accept PMs!
+Quote Post

Rallaa
post Sep 1 2016, 04:36 PM
Post #64

Gentry Jerk
Group Icon

Member No.: 65 119

Active Squad

It's either 10 posts *or* you get all the newbie achievements.
I got member status from the achievements before I made 10 posts too.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Sep 1 2016, 06:13 PM
Post #65

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Esc @ Sep 1 2016, 07:10 PM) *
Sun and Moon News (click to show)

More Sun and Moon news is coming on the 6th happy.gif!

Also, I don't see how showing unoffical leaks are wrong, as long as they are in spoiler tags? Mods?

That sounds pretty logical and makes a lot of sense. Would be cool if it's really the case.
I wonder, that means my favorite Eeveelution Umbreon is also "Evil"
Kinda weird since it evolves through happiness xD Becoming so happy he turns evil????

Also speaking of Eevee, I calculated some stuff and I currently have a 100% Perfect IV Eevee in Pokemon GO. Shame it's a low level though noes.gif Still tempted to level it up cause I'm slowly finding the Eevee spawns... or maybe with that new feature people found in the code of Pokemon GO it will be easier...

-----------------------------------------------------
QUOTE(Gym Leader Clay @ Sep 1 2016, 10:00 PM) *
Everyone voting for Budew? :0 If I didn't already get a shiny Budew like four years ago I would probably cast my vote with you all. Not sure what I should vote for tbh. Most of my hunts are of Pokemon from previous SWSH events.

Nope, I'm voting Snorunt (cause I need a female), Phione (why not???) and Wooper (because Axolotls are cute)
If you have any favorite pokemon that haven't been chosen yet, just pick those, you never know :P

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Sep 1 2016, 06:26 PM
Post #66

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

need fat squishy swsh pls haha. Much love for it. Voted larvesta snorunt solrock as i need them all, so we'll see.

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Cryptic Lyric
post Sep 1 2016, 07:25 PM
Post #67

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 49 893

Favorites

Oh, someone mentioned NaNoWriMo earlier in the thread. I don't think I will even have the time for that this year.

Though, I did start working on my novel again today, for the first time in months, so that was nice.

My votes for the SWSH were Murkow, Numel, and Skiddo.

--------------------

Fan of most things nerdy. Currently obsessed with Critical Role, D&D, Sun Haven. Always in love with Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon (obviously), and a bunch of other things.
+Quote Post

Snowsky
post Sep 1 2016, 08:46 PM
Post #68

Malachite pride~
Group Icon

Member No.: 88 905

Team Nando!

It's settled. My three are Budew (for obvious reasons), Snorunt (need more Icicle Shards), and Weedle (unorthodox, but I think Shiny Mega Beedrill looks awesome, I know bright lime-green shinies like Jolteon and Scizor aren't very popular, but I adore them).

--------------------

i dream in verdant and emerald

+Quote Post

PalkiaDS
post Sep 1 2016, 09:46 PM
Post #69

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 242 882

Active Squad

I'm really excited for this month's distributions!^^ What I'm really hoping to get is Yveltal. I'm also pretty excited for this month's shiny hunt too! Hopefully this second time of mine I'll actually be able to complete the hunt ^^;
+Quote Post

Aragarthiel
post Sep 1 2016, 10:32 PM
Post #70

GPX's resident Arcanine fan
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 889

My Favehs

I don't know how many of you have heard about the hurricane hitting Florida right now (Hurricane Hermine) but it's supposed to pass less than 30 miles south of where I live, and the projections keep moving further north so it looks like we're going to get pummeled tomorrow. I'm waiting for my school to announce that they're closed for tomorrow so I don't have to go in, but I don't think that'll happen. I've actually never lived through a hurricane before, at least not the full brunt of one. I've been in locations where we got some thunderstorms from the very outskirts of a hurricane but nothing more than tree branches down.

Meanwhile, in between classwork I'm trying to be more active here. So excuse me if I get distracted and start writing PHP in my posts. XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

Alicat
post Sep 2 2016, 12:23 AM
Post #71

Novelty Stalker
Group Icon

Member No.: 54 424

Favorites

QUOTE(DJ Majja Kool @ Sep 1 2016, 12:29 PM) *
If I remember correctly, you can't vote for Pokemon that have already been used in a SWSH. So what will happen when all the Pokemon are used? Will it cycle again, or would that be the final SWSH?

I'm skeptical if we'll ever run out of pokemon to SWSH tbh, it's like... 18 pokemon per year, discounting the form hunts, with a new generation every few years xD

Threw in my vote for Hawlucha (you're welcome), Phione, and Snorunt... gg everything I wanna shiny hunt/am currently shiny hunting has already been a SWSH xD So I figured I'd throw my vote for what seemed popular

@PalkiaDS: your avatar is adorable *o* huge fan of the marill stages AND chansey stages

Sun/Moon (click to show)

Edit: So I just read pokemon Go news on fb... and apparently they're bringing out a "buddy system" that lets you have one of your pokemon follow you! So cool!

This post has been edited by Alicat: Sep 2 2016, 12:25 AM

--------------------

3rd place in Vitamin C #3 - Christmas
3rd place in Vitamin C #004 - Love
2nd place in Vitamin C #005 - Wild Fire!

Quotes <3 (click to show)

Daycare couple: Shiny Hunt

QUOTE(Nekomata @ Sep 28 2011, 01:38 PM) *
Long time no see, Alicat~! (If you don't remember me, I'm going to have to murder you later, alright?)
+Quote Post

Indigo Sapphire
post Sep 2 2016, 01:30 AM
Post #72

I'm not that interesting I'm sorry.
Group Icon

Member No.: 242 587

Par-taay.

QUOTE(Aragarthiel @ Sep 2 2016, 01:32 PM) *
I don't know how many of you have heard about the hurricane hitting Florida right now (Hurricane Hermine) but it's supposed to pass less than 30 miles south of where I live, and the projections keep moving further north so it looks like we're going to get pummeled tomorrow. I'm waiting for my school to announce that they're closed for tomorrow so I don't have to go in, but I don't think that'll happen. I've actually never lived through a hurricane before, at least not the full brunt of one. I've been in locations where we got some thunderstorms from the very outskirts of a hurricane but nothing more than tree branches down.

Meanwhile, in between classwork I'm trying to be more active here. So excuse me if I get distracted and start writing PHP in my posts. XD

I'm glad you're keeping slightly positive about that. Stay safe. ~

---

I don't know what to vote for in the SWSH so I met ya'll decide for me. I only have a grand total of one shiny so it's not like I'm too picky. And I haven't seen the new Pokemon trailers yet so I'm out of the loop whoop-de-doo. ~

--------------------
Why, hello there.

+Quote Post

blue fyre
post Sep 2 2016, 03:28 AM
Post #73

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 165 985

Active Squad

This may be a really dumb question, but is there some way to get the new togepi novelty without having to snag one that someone else has bred in the shelter? Please message me how since I don't really use the forums and unless I'm messaged won't really look at this again.
+Quote Post

Gigadweeb
post Sep 2 2016, 05:02 AM
Post #74

The Dragonslayer
Group Icon

Member No.: 44 890

pre-Gen V favs

So, been messing around with my PC, and good god, it is glorious. HD textures and high FPS is amazing.

Went out for a birthday dinner for one of my friends last night, and fuck was it great. Should probably do it more.

--------------------
+Quote Post

blue fyre
post Sep 2 2016, 05:12 AM
Post #75

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 165 985

Active Squad

I realize that I'm probably too tired to type and should be banned from my laptop in favor of going to find my bed. Insomnia is just such a wonderful thing. (sorry, my humor tends to be dry and quite sarcastic at times) On that note I should put away my 3ds I'm playing pokemon on and close my laptop so I can get some sleep. Sorry if my question was confusing to anyone at any point. Have a good whatever time of day it is for everyone.
+Quote Post

Gym Leader Clay
post Sep 2 2016, 09:17 AM
Post #76

doot doot
Group Icon

Member No.: 21 031

R/S/E favorites

smh I opened Skype sometime yesterday to share sun&moon info with my girlfriend last night and I clean forgot about this thread until now. we literally ended up writing a pokemon au for dragon age. please @god teach me how to curb my distractions

QUOTE(Luneon @ Sep 1 2016, 07:13 PM) *
Nope, I'm voting Snorunt (cause I need a female), Phione (why not???) and Wooper (because Axolotls are cute)
If you have any favorite pokemon that haven't been chosen yet, just pick those, you never know :P

Most of my favorites have been chosen tbqh. Either that or I got shinies of them outside swsh. but I did vote snorunt because glalie and frosslass are both v good. I also voted skiddo because it is my girlfriend's favorite pokemon and weedle because I've been watching the game grumps play fire red and beedrill is pretty cool.

QUOTE(Aragarthiel @ Sep 1 2016, 11:32 PM) *

I don't think there will be much trouble. I've lived in Florida my entire life so I'm kind of apathetic to hurricanes tbh. I had more excitement yesterday from the exploding rocket. I hope for your safety anyway especially since it be your first hurricane. u.u

This post has been edited by Gym Leader Clay: Sep 2 2016, 09:19 AM

--------------------

|Gpx+ Party|Twitter|Deviantart|Tumblr|
groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Sep 2 2016, 09:59 AM
Post #77

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

QUOTE(Munchlax @ Sep 1 2016, 01:30 PM) *
I voted for Munchlax even though almost everyone probably shiny-hunted it at some point... munchlax.gif lol.gif I tossed in Diglett and Magnemite randomly as I didn't have shinies of them.

4 Floral Togepis just released! Good luck.

Hmm. Munchlax. Yeah... no. I've not shiny hunted that one yet. An interesting idea to do that though. Perhaps I'll change two of my choices to Munchlax and Slakoth and keep the Budew. That would make for an interesting trio. LOL

munchlax.gif budew.gif slakoth.gif

Speaking for Floral Togepis.. I just released 6 of them. Best of luck to ya!

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Gigadweeb
post Sep 2 2016, 10:21 AM
Post #78

The Dragonslayer
Group Icon

Member No.: 44 890

pre-Gen V favs

Hey uhh....

who was hunting the Korechu?

Guess what...

--------------------
+Quote Post

KatTheBard
post Sep 2 2016, 10:45 AM
Post #79

I get a title?
Group Icon

Member No.: 122 414

Active Squad

QUOTE(Aragarthiel @ Sep 1 2016, 11:32 PM) *

Yeah, I heard about that. When I lived in GA, we got a lot of "tropical storms" but that was it. I'm surprised to hear of one going that far north. Stay safe!

QUOTE(Gigadweeb @ Sep 2 2016, 11:21 AM) *
Hey uhh....

Guess what...

I am
congrats?? lol

So it sounds like a lot of people are voting for Snorunt so I'll change one of mine.

~

Ayyy got the last Insect shard!

--------------------

Daycare: Ditto x Audino

I auto-add anyone who is 20 or less adds away from SN. I try to update my Pal Pad every Sunday. I also accept PMs!
+Quote Post

Kazuko Himura
post Sep 2 2016, 11:10 AM
Post #80

Art by Yoova
Group Icon

Member No.: 243 702

Active Squad

QUOTE(Gigadweeb @ Sep 2 2016, 11:21 AM) *
Hey uhh....

Guess what...

Not me, but I have gotten prankster so many times...

--------------------
Foobs.

Current Pokemon game goal:
All-ribbon Smeargle
Sites and things (click to show)
+Quote Post

26 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:32 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.