Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
New Interaction Stat
Dalek Omega
post Jul 22 2010, 08:31 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 76 497

Active Squad

If I access GPX from work, a lot of the time, I can only click parts of parties on the online list (usually just pokemon) because that's all the time I have and I'm trying to boost proper interactions while also exposing my party to as many different other users as I can. For those who return the favor (even if they one-click me), I have the "Users who you've interacted with who still have pokemon you can interact with" section on the Interactions Tab. Since the online list only covers those who have been online in the past 15 minutes from the time I load the page, if I'm coming back to GPX hours later (like say after work), the chances of the member still being online are slim. I'd love to have a way to come back to those parties like we did before the "new GPX" was created. How about a section of Users who you have interacted with but haven't returned the favor & have pokemon in their parties with which you can interact?

While I may be the one of the few who aren't interested in "ignoring one-clickers", I'd also love to be able to not ignore "no return clickers".

--------------------
Follow Mo & Zel to my party
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

privatelightning
post Jul 25 2010, 10:18 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 47 838

Rovianne's Rebels

This is a great idea! I've thought about this for a while also. That way if said people are in our palpads, we can delete them and add someone that does click back!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Crystal Shards
post Jul 25 2010, 10:27 AM
Post #3

Iced Out
Group Icon

Member No.: 250

Favorites

Yeah, I suggested something like this in my thread. I completely agree. It would help mass clickers as well.

--------------------
Administrator of Mercury Ice Forums

I click full party even after you switch out Pokemon.

DieHard GameFAN
+Quote Post

ForeverGone
post Jul 25 2010, 12:17 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 48 080

Moon's Rangers

I think there would be way too many users using this feature to spam requests for clickbacks and flame users who don't answer them...

I would love to be able to reclick everybody too, but i think it would do more harm than good. :/

--------------------
Member of :

+Quote Post

Tyranisaur
post Jul 25 2010, 03:14 PM
Post #5

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 47 812

Totally...useless

I like everything that helps getting more clicks after emptying the online list.

--------------------

All my stuff is viewable by everyone on my public page.
Make trinket offers faster

The Discord chat is a nice way to hang out with other users.
+Quote Post

Retrospect
post Jul 25 2010, 07:09 PM
Post #6

Back from the dead... sort of.
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 279

Active Squad

QUOTE(Tsukichi @ Jul 25 2010, 10:17 AM) *
I think there would be way too many users using this feature to spam requests for clickbacks and flame users who don't answer them...

I would love to be able to reclick everybody too, but i think it would do more harm than good. :/

You can already find some of those people by going to the online list and sorting by interactions. I never had problems with people spamming or flaming me for not returning clicks back when you could still see everyone you interacted with.

If anything, it will just cause journal/status whiners who I can ignore. If they're upset that people don't click them back, then they don't have to click them. But there are plenty of people who would like a feature like this, myself included.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Crystal Shards
post Jul 26 2010, 09:10 AM
Post #7

Iced Out
Group Icon

Member No.: 250

Favorites

I've never heard of anyone flaming someone because they didn't click them back. I mean I'm sure it's happened, but flaming is a warnable/bannable offense, so it's not like it's not covered in the rules.

--------------------
Administrator of Mercury Ice Forums

I click full party even after you switch out Pokemon.

DieHard GameFAN
+Quote Post

Elito
post Jul 26 2010, 09:15 AM
Post #8

My life's a theater.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 50 181

MonoPoison

I think there would be more flaming for Vs. Seeker: "Hey, I beat you, hahaha" "Hey why did you put level 100 pokemon in training section you #@%$!", right?
I think there was no flaming back when we had old GPX+

On the topic, I think this is a wonderful idea. However, it has been suggested many times, and it seemed like it has been ignored.

--------------------

x
+Quote Post

Swampert rox
post Jul 26 2010, 04:53 PM
Post #9

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 355

Current HeatGold team

QUOTE(Eliot Kovach @ Jul 26 2010, 10:15 AM) *
I think there would be more flaming for Vs. Seeker: "Hey, I beat you, hahaha" "Hey why did you put level 100 pokemon in training section you #@%$!", right?
I think there was no flaming back when we had old GPX+

Vs. Seeker does seem more likely. I got a spam PM recently saying that their pokemon beat mine after mine beat theirs, and when I replied wondering how a Water type holding a Charcoal could lose to a Water/Fighting type they started being really rude.

--------------------

Click to go to my party.

90% of teens would die if MySpace had a system failure and crashed.
If you are part of the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this into your signature.

QUOTE(5 Gum @ Nov 9 2010, 05:59 PM) *
If you play Justin Bieber songs backwards, you can hear messages from Satan. Even worse, if you play them forwards you hear Justin Bieber.

Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 06:02 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.