Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
30 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
January Community Thread, Happy new year! Do you have a resolution planned?
Kazuko Himura
post Jan 1 2017, 11:30 PM
Post #61

Art by Yoova
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 243 702

Active Squad

A recheck revealed I won't have enough for a legend voucher, but I was only going for scratch cards anyways, so it works out.

--------------------
Foobs.

Current Pokemon game goal:
All-ribbon Smeargle
Sites and things (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Jan 1 2017, 11:55 PM
Post #62

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

Maaaaaan I'm sat on 6398 coins and 350k activity score. Really wanted to hit 6400 as-well.. oh well.

Thanks for being a great challenge the last few days, holly, if you read this :] it's been a fun event! Can't wait to see what sort of prizes we'll get.

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Gigadweeb
post Jan 1 2017, 11:58 PM
Post #63

The Dragonslayer
Group Icon

Member No.: 44 890

pre-Gen V favs

so uh, did the raffle run automatically? guess I haven't got anything if it has, ah well

--------------------
+Quote Post

Hitaka5Ever
post Jan 1 2017, 11:59 PM
Post #64

is deep in Hitaka Hell
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 935

Battle Subway Team

Couldn't do much yesterday in terms of Activity and I tried to get 500 coins, but was shy 7 (my Dreidel luck was average) but overall I had fun with these events! Looking forward to the prizes!

--------------------

Need Social Network? PM me; 14/48
You can call me Sladin or Rocky (:
Please do not use my icon for your personal use. Thank you happy.gif
+Quote Post

Indigo Sapphire
post Jan 2 2017, 12:01 AM
Post #65

I'm not that interesting I'm sorry.
Group Icon

Member No.: 242 587

Par-taay.

These events were amazing and I'm anxiously anticipating what I'm gonna get (if anything). Now to mentally prepare for the SWSH. grin.gif ~

--------------------
Why, hello there.

+Quote Post

Cryptic Lyric
post Jan 2 2017, 12:01 AM
Post #66

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 49 893

Favorites

Well, the event is over and I managed to get a shiny Poliwag from the last batch of eggs! Another hunt off of my list.

I don't know when it is also going to be processed and what not, but I should probably go to bed soon. I hope the prizes are pretty darn cool.

--------------------

Fan of most things nerdy. Currently obsessed with Critical Role, D&D, Sun Haven. Always in love with Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon (obviously), and a bunch of other things.
+Quote Post

Esc
post Jan 2 2017, 12:02 AM
Post #67

Account Upgraded | Title Enabled
Group Icon

Member No.: 114 649

Active Squad

QUOTE(Gigadweeb @ Jan 1 2017, 11:58 PM) *
so uh, did the raffle run automatically? guess I haven't got anything if it has, ah well

I don't think the script ran. Maybe Zerx messed up with the timezones again? Maybe he's just busy atm.

--------------------

Thnx Moonlit

Proud Member of the KotRt & Shiny Lovers Redux! & Blue Moons!

+Quote Post

Yamper
post Jan 2 2017, 12:03 AM
Post #68

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

It says raffle stuff will be some time after reset or so. Give it another hour. You'll know the raffle is happening as the site will be offline for a while.

Or at least, it took a while last time anyway! Was fun to watch eggs appear in people's parties in their signatures.

e: In total the shinies I hatched were: Seel, Poliwag, Farfetch'd, Staryu, Drowzee, Weedle and 4 Magikarp, so 10 in total. Pretty pleased with this! Now if only all this effort could be done with my actual shiny hunts..

This post has been edited by x Sam: Jan 2 2017, 12:07 AM

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Jan 2 2017, 12:06 AM
Post #69

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

Oh my god my poor wrists are killing me. I ended up doing nearly 70k in clicks today, I had to stop the last ten minutes because they were aching. I ended up beating my old activity score back in 2012. I also beat my old coin count as well as most eggs hatched in a single day. I think I was number 1 in Pass Orbs and Pokemon Obtained. I don't think I'm going to be clicking for quite some time.

I was 14th in Activity Score yesterday and went from 31st to 17th for most coins for the event. I tried hard the past four days to get enough coins, I didn't think I'd get as high as I did. I'll take the 2801 coins I got for the event, beating my old score by nearly 1400 coins last year.

I ended up hatching 4 shinies for the event, Zubat, Paras, Nidoran ♀ and Weedle. I started shiny hunts for both Magikarp and Caterpie but didn't get either of them. I'm still going to continue those hunts until I get them, but man, I'm taking a small break from it.

I will say that I ended up having a lot of fun with this event. I had an extremely slow start at the beginning due to work, but I boosted up past my expectations. I hope everyone likes what they get, I doubt I'll have the Shiny Legend Voucher but I worked hard.

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

Esc
post Jan 2 2017, 12:07 AM
Post #70

Account Upgraded | Title Enabled
Group Icon

Member No.: 114 649

Active Squad

QUOTE(x Sam @ Jan 2 2017, 12:03 AM) *
It says raffle stuff will be some time after reset or so. Give it another hour. You'll know the raffle is happening as the site will be offline for a while.

Or at least, it took a while last time anyway! Was fun to watch eggs appear in people's parties in their signatures.

haha I remember that.

I'm probably gonna watch Sherlock and go to bed. Didn't get a chance to watch it when it came out tonight since I was at the theaters. sealed.gif

IM REALLY HOPING FOR GEN 7 sealed.gif

This post has been edited by Esc: Jan 2 2017, 12:07 AM

--------------------

Thnx Moonlit

Proud Member of the KotRt & Shiny Lovers Redux! & Blue Moons!

+Quote Post

Kazz
post Jan 2 2017, 12:14 AM
Post #71

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 330

Active Squad

I didn't get to be as active as I wanted but the event was fun nonetheless. Glad to get back to my regular hunts now.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Gigadweeb
post Jan 2 2017, 12:15 AM
Post #72

The Dragonslayer
Group Icon

pre-Gen V favs

well back to reading fanfiction it is then :^)

good luck with getting your eggs/vouchers/cards/whatever else gets handed out soon everyone

--------------------
+Quote Post

RicFule
post Jan 2 2017, 12:19 AM
Post #73

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(Gigadweeb @ Jan 2 2017, 01:15 AM) *

good luck with getting your eggs/vouchers/cards/whatever else gets handed out soon everyone

What universe? The only fanfiction I read is Harry Potter themed. Mostly nothing too risque, but I've seen some interesting ones.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Gigadweeb
post Jan 2 2017, 12:24 AM
Post #74

The Dragonslayer
Group Icon

pre-Gen V favs

QUOTE(RicFule @ Jan 2 2017, 02:49 PM) *
QUOTE(Gigadweeb @ Jan 2 2017, 01:15 AM) *

What universe? The only fanfiction I read is Harry Potter themed. Mostly nothing too risque, but I've seen some interesting ones.

HP, too. I generally try to stick to either overly humorous (eg. A Black Comedy and Seventh Horcrux) or canon-compliant ones (like most of Northumbrian's work). I dunno, never been too big of a fan of serious AU fics. What about you?

--------------------
+Quote Post

holly
post Jan 2 2017, 12:36 AM
Post #75

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 42 478

king's court

QUOTE(x Sam @ Jan 1 2017, 11:55 PM) *
Maaaaaan I'm sat on 6398 coins and 350k activity score. Really wanted to hit 6400 as-well.. oh well.

Thanks for being a great challenge the last few days, holly, if you read this :] it's been a fun event! Can't wait to see what sort of prizes we'll get.

it was a ton of fun, Sam! I was really struggling on the last day, thank you for the challenge. I'm sorry you couldn't get 6400, I was hoping I could end with 6500 myself... we both got really close.

and since I don't really post... happy new year, everyone! I hope you all had a great holiday.
+Quote Post

RicFule
post Jan 2 2017, 12:44 AM
Post #76

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(Gigadweeb @ Jan 2 2017, 01:24 AM) *
HP, too. I generally try to stick to either overly humorous (eg. A Black Comedy and Seventh Horcrux) or canon-compliant ones (like most of Northumbrian's work). I dunno, never been too big of a fan of serious AU fics. What about you?

Eh. Some of the AU are okay. I try to stay away from the slash stuff mostly. But if it's in the background {Sirius/Remus, etc} it's okay. No overt things like Harry/Draco.

I like some where Harry is in either Ravenclaw or Slytherin. Not that I can list any stories at the moment, since I read sooo many, all the storylines tend to bleed together. I like the time travel stuff. And I've been reading one where the time traveler is NOT Harry, but Ron instead. He ends up in an AU where the Potter-Who-Lived isn't Harry, but a girl instead. And yes, they actually call her that in story. Not certain is she's a female Harry or an entirely new character, but it seems both she and Hermione are ALSO time travelers, but not from Ron's original universe. It's called The Red Knight. Still a WiP, though.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Vicious
post Jan 2 2017, 01:01 AM
Post #77

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 17 419

Lovelies

I managed to get approximately 1300 coins, that's good 'nuff for me. Could have done more, but nearing the end I was getting pretty tired of hatching gen 1 and looked for my main hunts again.
But I got shiny Zubat, Meowth, Aerodactyl and Spearow! I like them a lot, so I'm glad I got those. Didn't get Pidgey yet, but I'm sure I will soon enough.

This post has been edited by Vicious: Jan 2 2017, 01:24 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Serend
post Jan 2 2017, 01:06 AM
Post #78

Ready to roll.
Group Icon

Member No.: 36 046

Round Things

Ended up with 1,815 coins and an activity score of 66,049. Not expecting anything special tbh. I would've tried harder but the lag kinda discouraged me, but oh well.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Gryphaena
post Jan 2 2017, 01:44 AM
Post #79

She Who Can Be Voracious
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 103

My Purple Ones

I got Shears, Pinkan Berries, 1 Credit and a Saltwater Bucket from my first Scratch Card, 3 Pokechests, a Heat Roc, Iron and Sweet Honey on my second Scratch Card, and Heart Sweets, Iron, Big Pearl, , a Poke Chest on my third Scratch Card and a Corruption Orb, Pokechests, HP Up and an Escape Rope on my fourth Scratch Card.

I didn't try very hard with hatching so I'm not surprised.

I'm glad I got some free stuff!

--------------------
Avatar by Cycloneblaze at Cycloneshop II

GPX+GPX+

Poliwager Poliwager
+Quote Post

Gigadweeb
post Jan 2 2017, 01:48 AM
Post #80

The Dragonslayer
Group Icon

pre-Gen V favs

QUOTE(Gryphaena @ Jan 2 2017, 04:14 PM) *
I got Shears, Pinkan Berries, 1 Credit and a Saltwater Bucket from my first Scratch Card, 3 Pokechests, a Heat Roc, Iron and Sweet Honey on my second Scratch Card, and Heart Sweets, Iron, Big Pearl, , a Poke Chest on my third Scratch Card and a Corruption Orb, Pokechests, HP Up and an Escape Rope on my fourth Scratch Card.

I didn't try very hard with hatching so I'm not surprised.

I'm glad I got some free stuff!

wait how come you got yours already?

anyone else got theirs?

--------------------
+Quote Post

30 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:09 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.