Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Shadows of War! Signup/Disscusion, Pokemon at War!!
Smythy
post Nov 3 2008, 03:21 PM
Post #1

Out of the Ground I rise to Grace
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2 805

SS Team

Idea from the Fanfic Shade of Darkness!!

Note: There may be the odd scene of violent nature

War has broken out between the Humans and the Pokemon. More of the Pokemon's number have been dwindleing because of Pokemon battles and the Pokemon have finally decided to act. The Pokemon have been banding together, forming an army worthy enough to stop the Humans and their guns! Now you, as the new recruit, are joining the army to fight to defend the Pokemon race. Their bace is located in Eterna forest, in the Old Chatau, behind the painting with the eyes that follow you around. Good luck, your gonna need it.

Leaders:

Lance, the Gallade.
Useing his psychic powers he has inferltrated many of the humans baces and wreaked havoc. With his sword like arms, he is also a master at hand to hand combat.

Trace, the Gardevoir
With her stunning looks she has captivated the hearts of many Pokemon. She was named trace because of her ability to copy other Pokemon's Abilty's. She is the brains of the Army. Also the mate of Lance.

Top Soldiers/Generals

Hammer, The Mettogross.
With his unbelievable strength he quickly rose to the top. Bested by no other Pokemon in battle other then Lance. He may be strong but he is actually a very kind-hearted Pokemon.

Aura, the Lucario.
With her ability to sense the Aura of all things, she is the top spy of the army. She prevers to use long range attacks then to fight up close.

Aerial, The Skarmory
With her supper fast speed, she can easily outrun any opponent. Her breakneck speed has won her the respect of many of her opponents.

Form

First of all, your form MUST be legible. I will not except it if it is not.

Name: Pretty obvious. But if your a Starly you CANT leave your name as Starly.

Age: Roughly how old you are. Your a pokemon so no ages exceeding 15. Recommended age: around 2/3.

Species: What type of Pokemon are you? You CAN be a single evoloution Pokemon (ex: Miltank) but it would be prefered if you could evolve at least once. If you can evolve then you MUST start off at your Base evoloution. Pokemon that evolve through evoloutionary items or another way can evolve normally. Please PM me before evolveing.

Level: Roughly what level you are. No levels higher then 15.

Gender: Id rather have no genderless Pokemon but If you want...

Distinctave trait: What sets you apart from other Pokemon of your species. Do you have a scar somewhere, is a bit of your fur differently coloured. I WILL allow shinies. But if you want to be a different colour thats fine. (Eg, Normal Luxray is Blue, Shiny is Yellow. You could be a Red Luxray if you want.) You CANT just be a normal Pokemon.

Personality: Are You laid back? Do you Like to battle? Are You greedy? Give at least 2 lines.

Biography: Where are you from? Were you origanally owned by a trainer? At least 6 lines. You MUST explain how you were recruited.

Moves: What moves do your pokemon know? Give at least four, top amount is eight. Please no stupid move combonations like squirtal with Fire blast. A move that cant be learned by the Pokemon but kinda ties in with it is allowed but please PM me before letting yourself learn it. TM moves can be learned normally.

Accepted Profiles

Blaze, The Growlithe - Smythy

Charcoal, The Charmander - Impulse

Diamond, The Sneasel - Shadow Ghost

Dundee, The Todadile - PsycoKitten

Ruby, The Eevee - Crystal Phoenix

Lilianna (Lilly), The Ralts - The Serenity Spirit

Ileanna, The Ralts - RedGardevoir

This post has been edited by Smythy: Nov 5 2008, 03:22 AM

--------------------
I'm back... for now :P

Kudos

Banner made by Viktoriya1998. Thanks to the people who contributed to my Pokedex the last time I was around! Credit goes to Team-Gama for the avatar

Clicky :P (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Smythy
post Nov 3 2008, 03:57 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

SS Team

My form:

Name: Blaze

Species: Growlithe

Level: 13

Distinctive trait Blaze's fur is a strange blood red colour while his stripes are sky blue. He has rather long fangs and a long, bushy tail. He has a deep scar on his underbelly.

Personality: Blaze loves to battle and when he sets his sights on something, he has a fiery ambition to complete whatever the task was. Somethimes he gets a little carried away and ends up hurting some body but allways makes up for it in the end.

Biography: Origanally Blaze lived in the fiery Stark mountain but moved down to the cooler area of the resort area with his family. He lived there for a total of 6 months and was enjoying himself until, one day, a trainer came along and caught him. The trainer was only in the resort area for a holiday and soon returned to his home in Floaroma town. Blaze was the trainer's first Pokemon and soon the trainer set off on his journey. On the first day, while the trainer was useing Blaze to catch a Buizel, Blaze bit the trainer in the leg and ran off into the Eterna forest. Blaze lived in the forest, living off of berry's and the like for a good three months. One day, Blaze saw a Gible walking through the forest with a handful of Poffins in his hands. Blaze challenged the Gible to a battle for the berries and won easily. Fortunatly, a young member of the Pokemon army - Stinger the Nidarino - saw the battle and offered Blaze a home in return for his survaces. Blaze has been working for the army for a 2 months now.

Moves:
Bite
Ember
Thunder fang (Arcanine learns it)
Iron tail (Very weak, currently working on it. At the moment, Base power abot 40 - 60)
Flare Blitz (Doesnt know he has that move)
Agility

This post has been edited by Smythy: Nov 3 2008, 04:57 PM

--------------------

Kudos

Banner made by Viktoriya1998. Thanks to the people who contributed to my Pokedex the last time I was around! Credit goes to Team-Gama for the avatar

+Quote Post

cookie lord puls...
post Nov 3 2008, 04:04 PM
Post #3

^da notched eared lucario^
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 208

me freinds =)

Name: Charcoal

Species:Charmander

Level:9

Distinctave trait:has more of a blackish skin couler and a black and grey flame

Personality:charcoal is a kind timid pokemon compared to other pokemon team mates always come first but he is very timid and scared of a lot of things whilst being timid he can be quite brave so he says whilst he shares everything with everyone.

Biography:charcoal was geneticaly created by sienticts at cinabar island his genes were from a shiny charizard,two years of his life went to genetic modling to create the ultimate pokemon .he was always sick of hearing weve created the ultimate pokemon, his trainer seth never cared for him.charcoal has always helped out his fellow pokemon but his trainer hated letting him train with other people or pokemon all he cared was to win the pokemon leage with only one pokemon a first evolution.of coarsre being quite timid was cause of his trainer.he ran away to find a place and he did.He found gallade who let him jion him to defeat all humans to show how pokemon feal

moves,
fire blast
flametrower
growl
metal claw
fire thang

This post has been edited by impulse: Nov 3 2008, 04:45 PM
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Nov 3 2008, 04:20 PM
Post #4

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 552

Sweet Nightmares

yay rp time~!

Name: Diamond

Level: 10

Species: Sneasel

Distinctive trait: Diamond's ear/fether thingy is really made if Ice. She wares a red scarf and the black half of a yin yang neckalance.

Personality: Diamond is a laid back girl with an I.Q of 185, but can also have a fiery heart at times. She will help anyone in need, no mater who they are. Diamond also has a touch to light up hearts for pokemon and people. With that ability she is also one of the top healers ever. Also at times she is a fast runner and great althea and fighter. Diamon has a amazing singing voice but no one, and i mean no one, knows about but the brothers she once had.

Biography: When she was born she was born to a family owned by a trainer. Soon that trainer though that Diamond was just was weak as her brothers, but the trainer didn’t know that she had more power than anyone though. Wit the training she got from her brothers she grew stronger, but not only that was stronger. Inside grew her revenge of the trainer who aubaned her and the rest of the humans. When she turned 10 her brothers left for the war, leaving her by herself. Later she hread the news that her brothers where killed by the humans. From that news Diamond joined the pokemon side to fight agents the human.

Moves:
1. Ice Punch
2. Ice Shard
3. Double Hit
4. Quick Attack
5. Fury Attack
6. Pay Back
7. Protect
8. Hail
9. Double Team

full team of moves yay~

This post has been edited by shadow ghost: Nov 30 2008, 06:24 PM

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Smythy
post Nov 3 2008, 04:32 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

SS Team

Smythy - Blaze = Accepted

Impulse - Charcoal = Denied
Spruce it up a bit (use a bit more full stops) and put your Pokemon's moves in there and I'll accept it.

Shadow Ghost - Diamond = Accepted
Accepted but change the Iq, I dont think thats possible. The highest IQ is 228. Say about 160 to 190 at most.

This post has been edited by Smythy: Nov 3 2008, 04:34 PM

--------------------

Kudos

+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Nov 3 2008, 04:38 PM
Post #6

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

so once ..... 2 more people come we can start? I catn wait, im all ready thinking of wait happins in my first post! [ But i ned to meet up with someone for it to work!]

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Smythy
post Nov 3 2008, 04:42 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

SS Team

Yeah, about two more.
Im allready in the place so I cant meet up with you.

Impulse - Charcoal = Accepted
Accepted but please put in some full stops.
Ok thats Grand.

This post has been edited by Smythy: Nov 3 2008, 04:47 PM

--------------------

Kudos

+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Nov 3 2008, 04:45 PM
Post #8

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

too bad......ill use the other idea than tongue.gif
Old Chatau is where i am now.....

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

cookie lord puls...
post Nov 3 2008, 04:47 PM
Post #9

^da notched eared lucario^
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 208

me freinds =)

ive updated it now shadow ghost if i get acepted ill meet with you become freinds
+Quote Post

Smythy
post Nov 3 2008, 04:48 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

SS Team

All right Impulse, your excepted! We just need two more People and the were done.

--------------------

Kudos

+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Nov 3 2008, 05:20 PM
Post #11

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

cant you give use hint about whats going to happin first?[EVENT #1!] anywayz i npow found someone who will meet up with me in the rpo now! yayz.

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Killer Knuckles ...
post Nov 3 2008, 07:09 PM
Post #12

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 488

Active Squad

Name: Dundee

Level: 15

Species: Todadile

Special trait: Dundee is completely white except for his black spikes. He also is a great dancer. Wears a walkman tape player with earphones on his head all the time.

Personality: Dundee is happy all the time and loves to entertain, but when the going gets tough he is the one to look for. He is a tough competetor and doesnt go down without a good fight under the table. Dundee loves his dance music and can "boogey oogey oogey till he cant no mo."

Biography: Dundee was born in Johto region. He had a good family and a good first year ,but a trainer interrupted that. One night as he was sleeping, he was captured. Dundee was taken to a dance troup and taught to dance. Eventually he was trained by an ex-coordinator and taught to battle quite well. Dundee was traded to another trainer who wanted to use him on the streets for entertainment. One day a thug attacked dundee and his trainer and killed the trainer. A recruiter from the pokemon army saw dundee fight off the thug and asked if he wanted in and dundee accepted.

Move Set:
Bite
Scary Face
Ice Fang
Thrash
Crunch
Slash

--------------------
+Quote Post

Crystal Phoenix
post Nov 3 2008, 09:26 PM
Post #13

Dragon-, Grass-, and Ghost-type lover
Group Icon

Group: Validating
Member No.: 2 984

Active Squad

Name: Ruby

Species: Eevee

Level: 10

Distinctave trait: The end of Ruby's tail and fluff around her neck is a redder tint then the rest of her fur. Like this:

Personality: Ruby really doesn't care if she battles or not, she just wants things to get it done. She bright, and only battles when she needs to, or if it's against her father's kidnappers.

Biography: She once lived in an abundant forest with her clan. Then most of the forest was burned away, along with her mother. The fire was set by humans who wanted to clear more land to build a new city, and they collected most of her clan, including her father. Frustrated, she went after them, but failed and was captured. Luckily, she escaped, and she vowed to save her father, and defeat the humans who did this. So, she joined to fight the humans.

Moves:
Shadow Ball
Bite
Dig
Iron Tail
Tail Whip
Growl
Quick Attack
Sand Attack

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Nov 3 2008, 09:32 PM
Post #14

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

hmmm........so now we have 2 more peoplz.Are we gonna started tommarow or in a few days?

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Smythy
post Nov 4 2008, 03:35 AM
Post #15

Group Icon

SS Team

PsycoKitten - Dundee = Accepted
Strange, a Pokemon with a walkman

Crystal Phoenix - Ruby = Accepted
Bio is a little short but other then that its fine. And the red tint of fur? eyes.gif

We may start tonight or tommorow. I've allways liked Wedensday's.

--------------------

Kudos

+Quote Post

Killer Knuckles ...
post Nov 4 2008, 09:03 AM
Post #16

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 488

Active Squad

Sweet, cant wait to start hope it doesnt die to quickly.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Smythy
post Nov 4 2008, 11:41 AM
Post #17

Group Icon

SS Team

I'll try not to let this die, dont worry.

I will try to have the Main topic up today.

--------------------

Kudos

+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Nov 4 2008, 11:57 AM
Post #18

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

yay i cant wait! This will be so fun! so by the end of today the main topic may be up?

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Smythy
post Nov 4 2008, 12:03 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

SS Team

Today or tommorow, I have barely thought of any plots!!
If anybody wants to give me some ideas it would be grateful.
Ive been thinking of bringing in a rival group (Like Guns of crises in Shade of Darkness) And maybe some legendarys. Most Likely evil ones Like Darkrai or Dark Lugia

--------------------

Kudos

+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Nov 4 2008, 12:06 PM
Post #20

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

@off topic- darkari ant evil......just missundered stood.....

@on topice-
Lugia could of been captored by the huimands and has been turnered in to.......SHADOW LUGIA!

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:47 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.