Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Closed TopicStart new topic
Almost Like Home, Paige is cruising into Furoh, but at the little port of Barley!
Meezy
post Apr 14 2009, 07:29 PM
Post #1

The ruler of La-La World, face meh wrath!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 7 590

Active Squad in Pt

BEEEERRRKKK! BEEEERRRRRKKK!

“Wingull! Wingull!” At once, when the ship honked its horn, the Wingull started to fly up, scared at the loud noise, only to settle again.

The Peliper had done the same thing as the Wingull.

On some rocks, a few Seels jumped in the water, or fell in the water, like the Wingulls, shocked at the noise. The Dewgong, however, had lived at the port for a long time, so the loud honking of the nearby boats did not bother them.

“Seel~! Seel~!”

In surprise, a few Speals rolled off their rocks, not controlling themselves. They had no control on how they rolled or moved, since the poor Speals had small flippers and no tail to support them. A few Sealeos jumped in, a few did not. They were not as alarmed as the others. A few woke up from the lovely naps, a few were already wide awake, ready to hear the lovely sounds of the boats, from near and far. The two Walrins, obviously looking like the leaders, were not stunned at all. They lived a long life to the noise, so it was normal for them. The one that was asleep was not stunned, while the one awake looked in the distance, wondering what there was far beyond the rocks of the port town.

And you may ask, what is this port town’s name? Barley. Port Barley.

On the boat was a girl, with wavy dark beach-sand colored hair, a bit past her shoulders. She was not short at all, for in fact, she was 5’7. She looked fourteen or fifteen, maybe sixteen. But, alas, she was only thirteen. She was wearing a pink shirt, dashed with a light purple. She was wearing shorts, and she was wearing a straw hat. She was leaning the bar, looking out, and seeing the port town. She was excited, yes, excited, as her little partner, a Mareep, was sitting besides her.

BEEERRRRKKK! BEEERRRRKKK!

The Pokemon of Barley did the same thing as before, when the boat first honked.

“Maaarrrr~,” Amp, the Mareep, baaed.

“It’s ok, Amp. We’re almost there.” Paige’s stomach was full of butterflies, for she was never so far from her hometown, Canavale City, Sinnoh. She was a pretty shy person at first, but after a little while, she can be such a good friend. She flipped her golden hair back, as the wind pushed it around.

Paige took out another Pokeball, not Amp’s ball (Amp was rarely inside of her Pokeball, for she hated it), but something else. She threw it, revealing a turtle-like Pokemon. Turtwig? Nawh, it wasn’t the green turtle, for it was Squirtle, a gift from a kid who lost him, and for a reward (and the sake of not losing him over and over) the child gave the Pokemon to Paige. The child thought Paige would be a much better owner than him, for she was more responsible.

Squirtle, known as Squirt for his small size, for he was an inch shorter than average, clung onto his trainer's leg . . . no, friend’s leg. Squirt was usually heroic, but around a big, strange bunch, he was shyer than anything. Paige was like his shield.

Soon, the ship docked, as people ran off the ship like animals. Paige was calm and collect, her partners following close behind her. The dock’s wood was shiny and looked new, so Paige concluded that the port town took pride in their docks.

“All aboard for Slateport City, Hoenn!” the captain of the ship yelled with all his might, tons of people boarding the ship.

BEEERRRRKKKK! BEEERRRRKKKK!

The ship was off.

Paige was nearing closer to the land, noticing the fishermen and the occasionally fisherwomen fishing. One fisherman looked behind her and snickered, and winked. Inside, Paige was ticked off to no end, wanting to go ‘Primape’ on him. She was not going to do so, for she knew she would already get in trouble. She would ignore him.

But Amp had a strong bond with Paige, and knew she was angry. She baaed once more, saying in Pokemon language ‘I’ll show him, Paige!’ She lit up the orb on her tail, and poked the flirty fisherman, shocking him instantly. People were gasping at the scene, and Paige was blushing like crazy. Great, new region and everyone was already making a big scene upon her. Great . . .

But people got over it quickly. They knew that guy was a flirty man, flirting on every pretty exotic girl he sees. And they understood why Amp had done so.

Squirt was still clinging on Paige’s leg, but it wasn’t a problem for her. Squirt would let go of her leg when she walked, so he stayed close behind her, like her shadow.

Soon, the trio were off the boardwalk-like thing walking around aimlessly in Barley. Paige read a sign near the boardwalk-thing, now knowing that this is a cargo town, and fish is their main income. Paige looked up to see a huge lighthouse, one that was lighted by an Ampharos.

The Ampharos was in its bed, sleeping. There were a bowl of food and water in that room, so incase the Pokemon was hungry, it would eat. No one seemed to be with the Pokemon, so Paige suggested it was very smart.

“You be like that one day, Amp,” she whispered, as Amp cheered.

Paige soon found her way to a Pokemon Center, and told the Nurse Joy about being a newcomer and such. The nurse nodded gladly, and returned with a map.

“A good place to go is Fidona, Paige. Exotic Pokemon live there, and it would be a great start in this region,” Nurse Joy informed, Paige nodding her head eagerly. “Sailors go there daily, plus, there’s a gym there.”

Paige left the center, studying the map as she walked. Furoh seemed like a small region, but she liked it. Maybe after her travels and returned home, she would beg her foster parents to move there, on her own, by herself. This town seemed like a nice little place, anyway.

Anyway, back from the tangent, Paige sat down on a conveniently placed bench, as her partners hopped up besides her. She started to pet Amp, and then she let Squirt cling on her free hand.

The sun shone brightly, high in the cloudless sky. Although it may have only been a day or two, Paige was feeling a bit homesick of her lovely Canalave City. But the little port town of Barley seemed to help her feel slightly better.

Slightly.

This post has been edited by Meezy: Apr 15 2009, 06:01 PM

--------------------

They're my new babies. cat.gif

But this baby needs help the most.

Help her to Lv. 100? Please? *Does Puppy Eyes*

You're so jealous. Because these are my claims:

Altaria: altaria.gif

Shiny Altaria: altaria.gif

Shiny Shaymin: shaymin.gif

Shiny SKY Shaymin: Don't have an awesome animation code for this one . . . dang.

Now we need to wait before Ampharos and Kangaskhan arrive before there is a real party . . .

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Daphkipz
post Apr 19 2009, 10:43 PM
Post #2

The KIP to your MUD
Group Icon

Group: Validating
Member No.: 10 671

MY CLAIMED POKEMON :

"Jacqueline McLawe... Markus Meit... Wally Messer..."

It was finally the graduation ceremony of Daioh High School. The class of 2009 would finally leave the school and move on to bigger an better things. The announcer was calling out names, and one by one, students would cross the stage, receive their diploma, shake hands with the principal, and it was over. Of course, each student got their share of roars and claps from the crowd. As each student received their diploma and sat down, more students would rise from their seats to fall in line by the stage.

Allura Minelle was one of the students in this line. She stood elegantly beside her fellow students, setting an example for the nervous wrecks that stood beside her. Allura's chin was high, her eyes were bright; She was ready for this. Allura had been waiting for this day for quite some time. Pretty much all her life, to be exact. Anxious to cross the stage, Allura quickly flipped her long brown curly hair and adjusted her cap. With one person ahead of her, she scanned the audience. There she saw her mother waving and her two brothers standing beside her, smirking.

"Allura Minelle..."

Allura's attention shot over to the principal. It was time. Slowly, she began to walk. Allura wanted to savor this moment because she knew she would only cross this stage once. Time seemed to slow down, and the cheers started to fade... All that seemed to matter was that her diploma was only an arms reach away, waiting for her to retrieve it. Allura smiled wide as she arrived infront of the principal. Finally, the Principal handed Allura's diploma to her with great delight and shook her hand. Then it was over. She exited the stage and took her seat.

Soon, the ceremony was over and it was time to leave Daioh High School forever. Allura made her way over to her family, who was waiting for her with tons of lei's and balloons in hand, and of course, a camera.

"Allura," her mother cried out, "I am so, so proud of you!" Her mother planted a fat wet kiss on her forehead and hugged her tightly.

Allura, who was slightly displeased about the saliva upon her skin, wiped her head and replied, "Mom... come on. You'll mess up my make up!"
"Alright, alright, I'm sorry. It's just that my baby if finally grown up!"

Then someone tapped her on her shoulder. Allura whipped around, hoping to see her brothers, but instead, it was a friend of hers, Chelsey. "Allura! Are you coming with us to celebrate tonight?" Chelsey gave Allura a big hug and whispered in her ear, "There's going to be tons of booze, are you ready to party?"

Allura didn't drink, though Chelsey never seemed to catch on. She did want to go, but she knew she had other things she had to take care of. "Sorry, Chels... As appealing as drinking sounds, my brothers are home tonight. I'm gonna spend some time with them."

"Allllrriiigghhhttt... suit yourself! I'll see you later, ok?" And with that, Chelsey was off.

Allura turned back to her mother and asked, "Hey mom, where did Vade and Raune go?"

"Oh," her mother replied, "they went back to the house to prepare dinner. Lets go home now."

When Allura and her mother pulled into the driveway of their house, all the lights were off. Allura instinctively had the feeling that every one had left. Perhaps Vade received an important business call and had to be on his way. Raune was probably watching TV when he heard a broadcast about some Route thats flocked with a specific pokemon, and darted to the scene. Although this was a common happening in the Minelle household, Allura couldn't help but feel sad. It was her graduation night after all, and they couldn't spare one call? One pokemon...?

Mother, who caught her daughters instantaneous sadness, decided not to say anything and unlocked the front door. Allura made her way up to her room, where she found her four pokemon, Shinx, Riolu, Mudkip and Chimchar, napping soundly on the floor. Quietly, Allura dropped her bag beside her closet and sat down on the floor and leaned against her table. She stared at her pokemon, feeling a little better that at least she had them here. They were always around when her family left her behind.

Suddenly she heard faint shuffling in her closet....

(Don't worry Meezy, I'll end up in Barley in probably the next post or two. Gotta set up the situation. (: )

--------------------

Help me hatch my eggies please. I will quickly return the favor! (:

As you can see, I'm quite fond of mudkips. <3

+Quote Post

Meezy
post Apr 25 2009, 08:09 AM
Post #3

The ruler of La-La World, face meh wrath!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 7 590

Active Squad in Pt

Paige looked up at the sky, then back down to the ground. Amp and Squirt were still by her side, waiting, sitting. She was feeling quite lonely, in fact, wanting to do something fun. She looked over to see a Wingull sitting around, and Paige saw it as prey. She knew Amp would do a good job hurting it, but one Spark could injure the Wingull too much. So, she sent out Squirt instead.

"Squirt, why don't you use Tackle on that Wingull?" Paige suggested, as Squirt jumped off the bench, charging at the Wingull.

"Squirtle, squirt!" Squirt said, right before he hit his prey. The Wingull cried in shock, and used a frantic Wing Attack on Squirt. Squirt took very little damage, but he manage to survive.

"Squirt! Use Water Gun!" Paige called, getting up from the bench, now standing. Amp jumped off, standing right by her side.

Squirt opened his mouth and water just shot out. It hit the Wingull, but it was a weak attempt. The Wingull shook it's feathers, trying to get the water off of it. It used a Growl attack, weakening Squirt's attack.

"Squirt, another Tackle!" Paige called, as Squirt charged into the bird.

The attack was too much for the Wingull, and so, it was defeated. It laid still for a few seconds, and then, it jumped up to its feet and flew away.

"Man. I only wanted that Wingull so I can fly," Paige mumbled to herself, disappointed in her lost in the bird. Amp started to baa, trying to cheer Paige up.

"Marrrreeeeppp! Mar mar mar eep eep!" Amp called in Pokemon language, swishing its tail around. If translated into human, Amp would have said: "Paiiiiiggggeeee! Look! It's a library! Look! Look!"

Paige looked at Amp, as Amp pointed her tail to the library. Paige got a little grin on her face, noticing the building. A place where she can escape into fantasy, into books. Maybe she could get her lost out of her mind. Paige rushed to the library, as her partners rushed behind her. She entered through the door, as a lady greeted her.

"Hello, ma'am. Please put your Pokemon in their balls, please," ordered the lady behind the desk. Paige wondered why she had to, but then noticed a sign that said:

PLEASE PUT POKEMON IN THEIR BALLS. WE WANT IT TO BE QUIET. THANK YOU.

Paige just turned around and left. She really didn't like the idea that she had to had her friends away. It was unfair. Pokemon were just the same as humans, so they have a right too to go into a library or anywhere else. It wasn't fair.

Paige walked back to the center, to heal Squirt. She only had to wait for a short while, until her Tiny Turtle was returned. Paige nodded in her thanks, and sat down on a cushiony chair, sighing. This place no longer made her left at home.

Not even slightly.

--------------------

They're my new babies. cat.gif

But this baby needs help the most.

Help her to Lv. 100? Please? *Does Puppy Eyes*

You're so jealous. Because these are my claims:

Altaria: altaria.gif

Shiny Altaria: altaria.gif

Shiny Shaymin: shaymin.gif

Shiny SKY Shaymin: Don't have an awesome animation code for this one . . . dang.

Now we need to wait before Ampharos and Kangaskhan arrive before there is a real party . . .

+Quote Post

Ryutana
post May 9 2009, 04:00 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 18 409

PANE Pokemon

"What am I going to do?" The soft sound came from a teenage girl sitting in the corner of the Pokemon Center, a young Cyndaquil sitting on her right shoulder. On her lap rested a small Turtwig, currently dozing. The Cyndaquil was alert, and noticed the other trainer within the Center. "Oh Aimi, how could he do that to me?" Tears slowly started to roll down her face, causing the Cyndaquil to rub her face against that of her best friend, trying to calm the trainer.

"Wig?" The Turtwig was awoken due to the noise around it, and looked up at his trainer. He gently balanced himself on his back two legs, placing the front two on his friend's shoulders. "Turt, urt urt urt, wig!" The grass-type almost seemed to be scolding the girl for her lack of enthusiasm.

"You're right, Entrito. I can't dwell on the past." The girl sighed, wiping the tears from her eyes. "Caleb's never really been the same since Mom and Dad passed on. He's thrown himself into his work to distance himself from anything that could cause him any more pain." She reached up and gently petted the Cyndaquil on her shoulder.

"Miss Soctomo?" The sound of Nurse Joy caused her to look up at the older woman. "Your Taillow and Piplup are doing much better now. Their fevers have gone away."

"Arigatou (Thank you), Nurse Joy!" The girl set Entrito down on the ground beside her, before standing up. Aimi still clung to her shoulder, though she jumped down to land on the Turtwig's back. "Aimi!" The girl laughed at the Cyndaquil's antics, if only briefly before being quite again. Ryazi followed the nurse to where her other pokemon were resting. Shadow and Ten-no had come down with a fever on the boat ride from home, and so Ryazi had rushed them straight to the center.

"Come on sweethearts," the girl said softly. "Let's get going." Lifting the Piplup into her arms after setting the Taillow in her head, Ryazi went back to where she had been sitting before, her Turtwig and Cyndaquil returning to the spots they had occupied before. Shadow stayed in his spot on her head, while the Piplup Ten-no rested against her side.

--------------------

I promise to do my best to always click back your entire team when I can! Not to mention the correct berries, too. wink.gif

Claims (click to show)
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:35 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.