Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
8 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Gateway (Sign-Up Closed), Will you stay in your nice, secure world... Or get some action?
Raziel
post Sep 9 2009, 09:54 AM
Post #1

Finally, Ava-change!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 18 798

The Gateway – OOC and Discussion

A few years ago, mysterious temples appeared all around the world, eight in total. Each of them was different, and each of them full of danger.
Many people wanted to know if there was treasure inthose temples, so they tried to get inside to investigate.
But none of them could enter. They all were held back by a mysterious force.
But there were few people who could enter those temples. Eventually, each temple had been entered by one human. Those humans could make their way to the core of the temple they were in. But in there, a decision awaited them.
In a large room, there was a pedestral, on it, a weapon. In each temple a different weapon. And each of them had a guardian. Those guardians explained the ones that had been able to enter, what their role was. What the weapons were for.
And then it was up to them to decide if they either wanted to stay in their safe, secure world, or take the offer of the guardian and enter a world, different from ours, yet the same.
What will you choose? Will you stay in your nice, secure world or go on the biggest adventure of your live..?

The guardians explanation (click to show)

The other world and the connection to ours (click to show)

About the weapons, elements and gemstones (click to show)

RULES!!! (click to show)

Accepted profiles (click to show)

A few last things (click to show)

This post has been edited by Lunar Angel Mitsuki: Sep 12 2009, 07:54 PM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Lucy C
post Sep 9 2009, 10:31 AM
Post #2

Castiel = yummy
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 237

-<3-

Might just join it sounds interesting

One question, do gemstones really have to match colour? some do have elemental alignments already

--------------------

~is not really back...but kind of is...~
+Quote Post

Raziel
post Sep 9 2009, 11:22 AM
Post #3

Finally, Ava-change!
Group Icon

It doesn't have to match the colour completely. You can also modify the colour of your magic, like using purple flames instead of the normal ones to match the gemstones color.

Oh, and Element Ice, Weapon Scytthe and Gemstone Aquamarin are mine. Just telling.
darkrai.gif

This post has been edited by Lunar Angel Mitsuki: Sep 9 2009, 11:38 AM
+Quote Post

Lucy C
post Sep 9 2009, 11:48 AM
Post #4

Castiel = yummy
Group Icon

-<3-

Kay

i'm either going lightning or light ..not sure yet

--------------------

+Quote Post

Raziel
post Sep 9 2009, 11:54 AM
Post #5

Finally, Ava-change!
Group Icon

I'm looking forward to your chara! ^^
darkrai.gif
+Quote Post

ShinyWoopWoop
post Sep 9 2009, 09:11 PM
Post #6

Baby lickitung pokemon
Group Icon

Member No.: 8 623

SS Dream Team

Name: Itsuki
Haircolor and Hairstyle: Black hair in pig tails that go down to the middle of her back. and has long bangs (that really shouldn't count as bangs cuz their so long) that makes it easy to tell when she's sad,scared ECT because she covers her face with them. tho normally they're kept to the side
Eyecolor: Black eyes so dark you can't see her pupils and she looks distant when you stare into her eyes.
Clothes: She wears a dark purple skirt with fishnet tights and black boots. and a Dark blue top thats very baggy and the sleeaves are very big and long. She wears her jemstone as a necklace. She has an eyebrow ring and wears dark make up. (because she likes how it looks not because she's goth or anything since she's not XD)
Other:
Character: Itsuki has a calm personality usually and is very tolerant. The only things that take her out of her calm state is when she is angry or excited. When she is angry she does not hold back. And when she argues she will not end until she is the winner, and if she loses then she refuses to talk about it ever again, and if you bring it up it will pull her right back out of her calm mode. When she is excited she acts just like any other excited person, but usually is quick to go back to her calm state. She finds extremely hyper people annoying unless they are children. She loves kids but dislikes people who act like them, but due to her tolerant personality she never lets on how she feels unless they really get on her nerves. She is incredibly confident and never backs down from a challenge but she accepts challenges with a most calm manner.

She enjoys thinking of things as games. She can take anything as competition and often creates games where she gets something out of it (if she wins) (such as if you step on a crack you have to buy me lunch). She hates losing and people who beat her are simply getting themselves into more games weather they want to or not. She is generally a nice person and always thinks of others. but it is very easy for her to start feeling alone. Growing up she had many friends but she started going to a private school and when she did even her best friends started to become more distant. and it created a feeling inside her that if she wasn't with her friends and having fun she'd begin to feel lonely. Even if its staying home alone for a night without talking to anyone shell feel extremely lonely until she see's someone. But most people don't know this because when she's with them she's perfectly content. She considers this her only flaw. All her other flaws she considers to be attributes.

Element: darkness
Weapon: she has a Bow of which she can create arrows using the darkness, thus effecting the effect it has
Gemstone: Amethyst - is a purple to dark purple gem

darkrai.gif gardevoir.gif

This post has been edited by Itsuki: Sep 13 2009, 12:12 PM

--------------------

follow the thunder clapping quaqsire to Itsuki's Sprite shop

Signatures and other (click to show)
Squiby (click to show)

All Hail Running Wailord!

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Nintega
post Sep 9 2009, 09:36 PM
Post #7

KING KICKASS!
Group Icon

Member No.: 46 371

lolwutaburger

Name: James Mahar

Haircolor and Hairstyle: Dark Brown, very long.
Eyecolor: Deep Blue, sleepy.
Clothes: Gray-brown short-sleeved hoodie, tan pants, brown canvas sneakers, light brown fedora.

Other: His exhaled breath contains a small amount of sand.

Character: James is a really laid back and lazy person. Often times he is found sleeping or daydreaming. He doesn't like being bothered in times like this, or when he is eating. He apparently carries a large amount of food in just his pocket (lolhammerspace). No matter how much he eats and eats he somehow manages to remain very slim.

James enjoys video games a lot. Because of this, he compares things to video games a lot. For instance, if he needs to take a test, he groups certain parts of studying into points, and attempts to get a high score. Or when he needs to do something very quickly, he thinks of it as a time attack stage. In video games where weapons were present his favorite was always giant hammers, and characters that used giant hammers are his favorite video game characters.

Element: Earth
Weapon: Great Mallet
Gemstone: Onyx

darkrai.gif gardevoir.gif
+Quote Post

nra40
post Sep 9 2009, 09:44 PM
Post #8

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 62 409

Active Squad

Name: Tess, if she has a longer name, she's not telling
Haircolor and Hairstyle: It's that blah color, the lightish brown that's a bit too dark to be called dirty blond, but a bit to light to really be called brown. Its cut really, really short so it dosn't get in her way, and has a tendency to stick straight up.
Eyecolor: She's got dark eyes, they look like dark brown, but when you get close you can see bits of yellow and black all mixed up
Clothes: She wears servicable clothes, meant for active living. Typically a plain white tank top, cargo shorts or pants, depending on the weather, big black boots, and a scuffed leather jacket. She has no piercings. Tess likes to wear one of those intense digital watches, that tells time, date, temperature, etc. however, she rarely wears jewelry. All of her shinies are locked up safe, away from where others might steal them.
Other:
Character:
Tess is spunky and tough. She's incredibly intelligent, and likes to make plans before acting. Plans that she promptly throws away when her temper gets the better of her. She's a very active girl, she enjoys working out to help clear her mind, and to stay in top form. She tends to be an overachiever, and dosn't get laziness, she just dosn't see the point. Tess is fairly good hearted, she's not a bad person, but she tends to be very self-absorbed, not given to selfless acts. Some have called her selfish. Tess's biggest failing is greed, she likes the shinies a bit too much, to the point of having commited a few illegal actions in the past.Tess is usually perfectly happy to stay all by herself, being a very solitary person, however she needs constant challenge in her life or else she grows bored. One of the reasons she's turned to thiefing in the past.
Element: lightning
Weapon: whip
Gemstone: pyrite (does this count as a gem? if not, topaz works)

umm i can't figure out how to put the little dudes in my post (i'm painfully new here) but its the thought that count's... right?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Raziel
post Sep 10 2009, 04:53 AM
Post #9

Finally, Ava-change!
Group Icon

Alright, Itsuki and Nintega accepted, although you could expand his clothing a little more Nintega and write in whole sentences, then it will be perfect. Itsuki, bow is perfectly fine.
@nra4: Since you're new on here, and the profile itself is good, its's alright. But just for the future:
To post a pokemon icon you write ':' then the pokemons name, and then ':' again.
Like this: : darkrai : , just without the spaces. Then it turns into this: darkrai.gif
Prite is fine, too.

One more thing: If something about your chara changes, like he/she gets a scar from a battle or something, post it like this:

Username:
Character:
Changes:

This post has been edited by Lunar Angel Mitsuki: Sep 10 2009, 08:02 AM
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Sep 10 2009, 09:15 AM
Post #10

Some frickin' video game nerd.
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 016

Unbreakable Team

I'll join this but I have a question. Is there two spots for Earth or something? 'Cause someone took Earth and it's still free to be taken. I would take Earth but I think you just forgot to remove it. XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

Raziel
post Sep 10 2009, 10:58 AM
Post #11

Finally, Ava-change!
Group Icon

Noooooooo! I'll have to edit it again! And every time I edit it, it goes nuts...
Oh well. Thanks for telling, Dark. Sorry, but it's taken.
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Sep 10 2009, 11:00 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

That's what I guessed. XD

*is creating his profile*

EDIT: Ummm... Is it possible to have no weapons but enhance hits with blasts of light? (I'm doing Light)

This post has been edited by Darkrow: Sep 10 2009, 11:05 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Raziel
post Sep 10 2009, 11:11 AM
Post #13

Finally, Ava-change!
Group Icon

Umm... Normally, that is included in the element... like fire => fist of fire usw...
But why don't you use special gloves with like spikes or iron on the knuckles as a weapon? That counts!
Well, both elements Connie considered are gone as soon as you post...
And I added my profile, just not posting it. (Or maybe later...) It's on the list anyway.

This post has been edited by Lunar Angel Mitsuki: Sep 10 2009, 11:12 AM
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Sep 10 2009, 11:14 AM
Post #14

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Ah, good. thanks!

Hm? *looks up* Oh.... I didn't see that... I hope she won't mind. x_x.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Raziel
post Sep 10 2009, 11:31 AM
Post #15

Finally, Ava-change!
Group Icon

*smacks computer* Stupid computer! Stop disconnecting to the internet!
Anyway, one more thing:

IMPORTANT!!!!
You arrive in the other world only with your weapon and clothes. You can meet other members as soon as you are there, but please don't appear in a city. That would make things a little complicated if you appeared in the middle of town where everybody sees you.
And you have no idea you can control the element you can control.

And I decided to post my profile anyway... here goes!

Raziel (click to show)

This post has been edited by Lunar Angel Mitsuki: Sep 10 2009, 07:19 PM
+Quote Post

Lucy C
post Sep 10 2009, 12:11 PM
Post #16

Castiel = yummy
Group Icon

-<3-

Gah ruin all my plans why don't you people. fine i'll have to redo my profile * eats brains*

Fire i suppose will have to do .

--------------------

+Quote Post

Raziel
post Sep 10 2009, 12:17 PM
Post #17

Finally, Ava-change!
Group Icon

I didn't do it!
It was the bad bad Darkrow! XD
+Quote Post

Lucy C
post Sep 10 2009, 12:28 PM
Post #18

Castiel = yummy
Group Icon

-<3-

nah it's ok, i can work it with fire

oh and one question.

Whats your position on dooplegangers? or two forms of one person?

This post has been edited by Connie: Sep 10 2009, 12:41 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Raziel
post Sep 10 2009, 12:50 PM
Post #19

Finally, Ava-change!
Group Icon

What exactly do you mean? One good one bad, like you exist two times, just one of you is evil?
And he/she becomes your enemie?
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Sep 10 2009, 01:14 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

I'm sorry Connie! pinch.gif

I didn't see your posts up there. x_x.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:48 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.