Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Randomly logged in after 8 years, Not coming back just needed closure
Sl3ndii
post Aug 16 2020, 06:55 PM
Post #1

Elite Four
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 83 579

Active Squad

Hey all,

I was talking with some of my course mates about our old artwork we did before we got any sort of formal education in art and I randomly remembered that I posted some of said art on here (I'm pretty sure most of it has been deleted since then). I somehow still remembered my details and decided to login to see how the site had changed since I was last active over 8 years ago (JFC how time flies)

Life update: I guess the major update is that I realised I am trans and I go by Archer now. I'm also about to enter my third year of university studying for a Bachelor's degree in Games Art.

This post doesn't signify my return as it's been too long and most of the friends I had made here are no longer active so I guess this is just some form of closure since I never formally announced my departure several years ago.

I've always thought about this site and the memories and friends I made here and deeply regretted that I just vanished one day and didn't tell anyone, so I guess this finally post is bringing closure to that. IDK if anyone active today even remembers me.

So I guess this is my formal departure.

Farewell, and thanks for the memories

---- Sl3ndii

--------------------
Mon, June 23: I have lost interest in using the sites due to other websites taking my interest so I will no longer be online as of today
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:47 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.