Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

READ ME FIRST

DO NOT make any 'click my eggs/Pokémon' threads/posts or any 'what is this egg' threads/posts or you WILL be warned 10% instantly!

97 Pages V  « < 95 96 97  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
GPX+ Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
AregularFrankief...
post Yesterday, 11:31 PM
Post #1921

Not gonna lie, I do find Max Bemis attractive.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 221 574

Random 'mons I like:

QUOTE(Mikaku Onchi @ Nov 19 2018, 03:44 AM) *
@AregularFrank (sorry for shortening your name) Thank you <3 I'm trying to get a shiny living dex in my games but I know it'll be very very difficult. And I understand, a switch+games are too expensive and I too have other priorities. Maybe someday later, if have the possibility.

I'm since yesterday trying to sos shiny hunt alola geodude. I'm using Damp Parasect but still I'm so tired of this, 309 encounters, still no shiny and most of them are sturdy. Urgh.

EDIT: I'm about to rip my hair off omg. 600 alolan geodudes and still no shiny, what am I doing wrong???

Ha, no worries! It's a bit lengthy. And, a shiny living dex? Geez. Wishing you the best of luck on that!

On another note I tossed some Credits towards Honey+ [thanks again to whoever bought Credits for me]. Think it ate one though, because I put in 4 and it only increased the plus counter by 3 [so I didn't put in more because I thought they were going to just get eaten]. Oh well, someone else pushed it to 52%.

This post has been edited by AregularFrankiefan: Yesterday, 11:44 PM

--------------------

I've just about given up on my Pokemon White storylocke because, for once in my life, I have no idea how to fix the flaws I perceive within it, but you can read what's been posted if you want:

https://cloudclawz.deviantart.com/gallery/6...-White-Nuzlocke
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Baymax
post Today, 12:25 AM
Post #1922

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 77 311

Active Squad

I'm not sure it's a 1:1 ratio when you put in credits, but I'm not sure.

--------------------

Previous usernames
Rainbow Sea Monkey | Green Clover | Capsicle | Bilbo Baggins | Kieren Walker
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

97 Pages V  « < 95 96 97
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Risu Oneesan

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2018 - 07:23 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2018 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.