Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
142 Pages V  « < 94 95 96 97 98 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
GPX+ Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Annakyoyama358
post Nov 18 2018, 01:18 PM
Post #1901

Captain of the KaiRei Ship
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9 269

My top 6 Most wanted

QUOTE(Trainer Emily @ Nov 15 2018, 01:31 AM) *
QUOTE(Alchemists Fire @ Nov 15 2018, 07:31 AM) *
I'm really sad two of my SWSH picks didn't make it, I really wanna do a Mareanie hunt, and I'm hoping for Sandygast because black shinyyyy. But they did each get 17 votes! So maybe someday!

I picked up a hatched platypus, I still need the egg dex but I never see them/keep missing them =(

Aw, I’m sad for you! Shiny Mareanie is amazing, I didn’t vote for it personally but I can see it being there soon, no doubt.

Congratulations on your Platypus Psyduck! I received mine as an event egg which was really lucky as few of my friends actually got one. They are extremely sought after and are even harder to find in the Shelter! I’ve seen a handful of Kryduck eggs but never a Platypus Psyduck egg. You’re very lucky indeed!

Trainer Emily.

A HANDFUL? Man I wish I had your luck. T_T

Edit:
FOUND ONE AT LAST. Now to breed alllll the duck eggs

This post has been edited by Annakyoyama358: Nov 18 2018, 04:56 PM

--------------------

Feel free to PM me if you'd like me to gift you any Level 1-8 trinket happy.gif

If you have these trinkets, please let me know what you'd like to trade!
- Zombified "B" Slab - Wymsified "W" Slab - Froakie Plushie - Dreamball Walker - Withered Gracidia Flower - Poochyena Chew

Ultimate Goal:
Complete the eevee.gif Eevee eevee.gif Evolutions.... AS SHINIES
jolteon.gif flareon.gif
Obtained:
vaporeon.gif umbreon.gif espeon.gif leafeon.gif glaceon.gif :sylveon:
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Nov 18 2018, 04:59 PM
Post #1902

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 221 574

Active Squad

QUOTE(Mikaku Onchi @ Nov 18 2018, 07:06 AM) *
I hatched my shiny Drampa yesterday yay! I don't think I'll go for any of the other 2 as I already have their shinies but GOOD LUCK to everyone, I hope your pokes will shine soon.
Also found a shiny Uxie in my ultra moon game yesterday, it was a very nice find grin.gif

I've been watching some people playing LGPE on youtube lately and omg, the game is so nice and cute. I wish I had money for a switch. Are any of you playing Let's Go?

Congrats on both of the shinies!

And I am not, though it looks enjoyable buying one of the games + a Switch would set me back at least 300 USD. Can I afford that? No. No I cannot, especially considering I've got my eye on a fair amount of the Wave 2 Pokemon Fit/Sitting Cuties plushies.

That Ivysaur, Tauros, and Magneton look better than I thought they would, and of course I've always wanted a Persian plush and a non-pathetic looking Venonat. I don't really spend on myself much, but 2018 as a whole has been...an unusual year. I'm planning to wait until Wave 2 gets added to the U.S. website so that I don't have to pay $10-20 just in shipping costs alone. The Sandshrew I got a while ago [which reminds me, I should still take pictures of that. It's pretty good-quality for something so tiny] was about $21 with tax factored in.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Darky
post Nov 19 2018, 05:52 AM
Post #1903

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 680

Active Squad

Plushies? I think I am in urgent need to get something cute and huggable myself. I need to spoil myself just little tiny-weeny bit. How is Black Friday going in your country btw? In my own there is nothing way too big, to be honest.
+Quote Post

Trainer Emily
post Nov 19 2018, 06:20 AM
Post #1904

Pokémon Carer
Group Icon

Member No.: 244 898

The Best Ice-Types:

QUOTE(Darky @ Nov 19 2018, 10:52 AM) *
Plushies? I think I am in urgent need to get something cute and huggable myself. I need to spoil myself just little tiny-weeny bit. How is Black Friday going in your country btw? In my own there is nothing way too big, to be honest.

In England, Black Friday is huge! The deals start around a week before the actual event and as shown in horrendous videos online, we can get very hectic when it comes to snatching the best deals. I personally don't bother too much with it, but I have many friends and colleagues who go out of their way to get what they need, some leaving the house at midnight to actually get what they need.

Trainer Emily.

This post has been edited by Trainer Emily: Nov 19 2018, 06:22 AM

--------------------

Trainer Emily ❤

Emily's Randomly-Obtained Shinies ❤ (click to show)

+Quote Post

Mikaku Onchi
post Nov 19 2018, 06:44 AM
Post #1905

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

Member No.: 145 828

HEROES

In Portugal, Black Friday only applies to a few stores but still it's awesome that an international holiday event still applies here grin.gif I love Pokémon plushies too, they're adorable, but unfortunately I cannot afford them. Also my computer and phone died and I'm currently using my sisters' old ones. However she said she was going to give me some money because I helped her a lot when she still worked making translations (now she works at a bakery) and, well, my birthday was last friday so she said maybe I could buy a new phone. I think I'll do it, this one works really badly.

@AregularFrank (sorry for shortening your name) Thank you <3 I'm trying to get a shiny living dex in my games but I know it'll be very very difficult. And I understand, a switch+games are too expensive and I too have other priorities. Maybe someday later, if have the possibility.

I'm since yesterday trying to sos shiny hunt alola geodude. I'm using Damp Parasect but still I'm so tired of this, 309 encounters, still no shiny and most of them are sturdy. Urgh.

EDIT: I'm about to rip my hair off omg. 600 alolan geodudes and still no shiny, what am I doing wrong???

This post has been edited by Mikaku Onchi: Nov 19 2018, 01:18 PM

--------------------

•TRINKET TRADING PLACE•||FC: 4055-4266-5767
POKEMON SHINY HUNTER//XY; ORAS; SUMO; USUM

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Nov 19 2018, 11:31 PM
Post #1906

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Mikaku Onchi @ Nov 19 2018, 03:44 AM) *
@AregularFrank (sorry for shortening your name) Thank you <3 I'm trying to get a shiny living dex in my games but I know it'll be very very difficult. And I understand, a switch+games are too expensive and I too have other priorities. Maybe someday later, if have the possibility.

I'm since yesterday trying to sos shiny hunt alola geodude. I'm using Damp Parasect but still I'm so tired of this, 309 encounters, still no shiny and most of them are sturdy. Urgh.

EDIT: I'm about to rip my hair off omg. 600 alolan geodudes and still no shiny, what am I doing wrong???

Ha, no worries! It's a bit lengthy. And, a shiny living dex? Geez. Wishing you the best of luck on that!

On another note I tossed some Credits towards Honey+ [thanks again to whoever bought Credits for me]. Think it ate one though, because I put in 4 and it only increased the plus counter by 3 [so I didn't put in more because I thought they were going to just get eaten]. Oh well, someone else pushed it to 52%.

This post has been edited by AregularFrankiefan: Nov 19 2018, 11:44 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Raboot
post Nov 20 2018, 12:25 AM
Post #1907

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 77 311

Active Squad

I'm not sure it's a 1:1 ratio when you put in credits, but I'm not sure.

--------------------
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Nov 20 2018, 04:04 PM
Post #1908

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Baymax @ Nov 19 2018, 09:25 PM) *

That's interesting, if true.

Also, on another note I hatched a 144 Bagon but I can't put in the Poke Hunt because I got the Egg before it started. >:( Nooooo, that would have been perfect. Guess I might as well get to grabbing Drampa/Noibat. Meanwhile, the amount of Joltik I've hatched for the SWSH is just pitiful lol. Just 39 Eggs.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Annakyoyama358
post Nov 21 2018, 12:56 PM
Post #1909

Captain of the KaiRei Ship
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 269

My top 6 Most wanted

I'm at 55 joltik so far. Also I'm dumping Kryduck and Platypus left and right. I feel like maybe I should hoard them and mass release at Christmas, but like..... I'm not patient.

Screw it, I'm going to breed at least 2 of every novelty I can and mass release em Xmas eve.

This post has been edited by Annakyoyama358: Nov 21 2018, 12:58 PM

--------------------

Feel free to PM me if you'd like me to gift you any Level 1-8 trinket happy.gif

If you have these trinkets, please let me know what you'd like to trade!
- Zombified "B" Slab - Wymsified "W" Slab - Froakie Plushie - Dreamball Walker - Withered Gracidia Flower - Poochyena Chew

Ultimate Goal:
Complete the eevee.gif Eevee eevee.gif Evolutions.... AS SHINIES
jolteon.gif flareon.gif
Obtained:
vaporeon.gif umbreon.gif espeon.gif leafeon.gif glaceon.gif :sylveon:
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Nov 21 2018, 06:38 PM
Post #1910

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

QUOTE(Baymax @ Nov 19 2018, 11:25 PM) *

It's definitely not; it's been years since I've put in credits so I don't remember specifics, but it definitely requires 1-and-a-fraction credits per percentage point.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Plain Jane
post Nov 21 2018, 07:42 PM
Post #1911

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 255 848

Active Squad

I'm curious, and perhaps it's wishful thinking, but if the Honey+ were to be maxed out in tandem with the site-wide shiny hunt weekend bonuses, would they stack for some completely ridiculous multipliers?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Alchemists Fire
post Nov 21 2018, 10:16 PM
Post #1912

Companion Cube
Group Icon

Member No.: 246 334

Favourites

Got my SWSH Shiny Joltik! My first successful SWSH since May!! So I'm pretty happy about that. Bby is female, but I nicknamed her "Shiny Lucas" anyway because Joltik reminds me of Lucas the Spider <3

I'm tempted to start a Drampa hunt, but only if it'll net me a Draco shard, and it's normal type first, so I don't think it will noes.gif

--------------------
My Party:

Shiny Hunts (click to show)
+Quote Post

Raboot
post Nov 21 2018, 11:03 PM
Post #1913

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 77 311

Active Squad

QUOTE(Alchemists Fire @ Nov 21 2018, 07:16 PM) *
Got my SWSH Shiny Joltik! My first successful SWSH since May!! So I'm pretty happy about that. Bby is female, but I nicknamed her "Shiny Lucas" anyway because Joltik reminds me of Lucas the Spider <3

I'm tempted to start a Drampa hunt, but only if it'll net me a Draco shard, and it's normal type first, so I don't think it will noes.gif

You can still get a Draco Shard from Drampa.

When you hatch a Shiny Pokémon egg, you will be rewarded with a Shard matching that Pokémon's primary type. If your Pokémon's primary type is "Normal" then the Shard will match its secondary type - if it has one - or no Shard at all if it's solely Normal-type, as there is no Normal Plate. Dual-type Pokémon will always follow the primary-unless-Normal-type rule as well.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Darky
post Nov 22 2018, 07:15 AM
Post #1914

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 680

Active Squad

Congrats=) I've also named my male shiny Joltik Lukas=)
+Quote Post

PokeNOM NOM NOM
post Nov 23 2018, 11:36 AM
Post #1915

Spriter / Writer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 99 214

Active Squad

Oh man, how I love Honey+!
Thanks, everyone that contributed!

Congrats to those that already found their shiny!

Between crazy times at work and shiny hunting on here, I'm playing Let's Go, Eevee!
Without getting into it too much or spoiling anything:
I had to get used to some aspects of the game, but I like it!
It would be cool to find a shiny there soon!

It's getting colder so quickly now, brrrr.
All the kids in my class are coughing and sneezing in my face.

--------------------

Check out my GPX+ profile
to find out what I've contributed so far!

'Counterbalanced'
+Quote Post

Gryphaena
post Nov 23 2018, 05:48 PM
Post #1916

She Who Can Be Voracious
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 103

My Purple Ones

I still have extra Azurite exclusive October Trinkets!

I have:

2 Rarity 1 Thermostats

2 Rarity 2 Dome Sapphire Birthstones

2 Rarity 2 Mismagius Hats

2 Rarity 2 Striaton Teas

2 Rarity 4 Deadly Candy Pokers

I need:

1 Rarity 3 Easter Egg Garland (Malachite)

1 Rarity 3 Easter Kulich (Azurite)

1 Rarity 3 Creepy Crustle Art (Malachite)

1 Rarity 4 Valentinium z (A+M)

1 Rarity 5 Red Dancing Shoes (A+M)

My duplicates are on the Market right now, offer something I don't have and I'll accept!

This post has been edited by Gryphaena: Nov 25 2018, 04:53 PM

--------------------
Avatar by Cycloneblaze at Cycloneshop II

GPX+GPX+

Poliwager Poliwager
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Nov 23 2018, 06:47 PM
Post #1917

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Active Squad

To those of you still searching for your SWSH shinies - how many Eggs are you up to so far? I've got only 76 hatched, I suspect I won't be finding a shiny anytime soon.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Cytosine
post Nov 23 2018, 07:00 PM
Post #1918

shloop
Group Icon

Group: +Contributor
Member No.: 37 706

swabbies

QUOTE(AregularFrankiefan @ Nov 23 2018, 05:47 PM) *
To those of you still searching for your SWSH shinies - how many Eggs are you up to so far? I've got only 76 hatched, I suspect I won't be finding a shiny anytime soon.

I'm at 156. Except for the last one, I've had most of my SWSHs go past the end of the month. So idk if I'm gonna get a shiny, but i mean it's all up to luck so.

--------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Nov 23 2018, 07:30 PM
Post #1919

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Cytosine @ Nov 23 2018, 04:00 PM) *
QUOTE(AregularFrankiefan @ Nov 23 2018, 05:47 PM) *

I'm at 156. Except for the last one, I've had most of my SWSHs go past the end of the month. So idk if I'm gonna get a shiny, but i mean it's all up to luck so.

Hopefully you find one! And I have bad luck with SWSH's as well; besides the latest one that we did with Smeargle/Sunkern/Igglybuff I haven't won a SWSH since last September.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Eren
post Nov 23 2018, 08:25 PM
Post #1920

im kickin'
Group Icon

Member No.: 94 222

Some Faves

QUOTE(AregularFrankiefan @ Nov 23 2018, 06:47 PM) *

178 eggs so far...no dice.
i've been doing good with SWSH's so far but...i get the feeling my luck's out on this one...

EDIT: uh never mind!

on the plus side, i got my exp. all and i knocked out several gym badges today, just a couple more left!

smash ultimate music (click to show)

This post has been edited by Eren: Nov 23 2018, 08:47 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

142 Pages V  « < 94 95 96 97 98 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:00 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.