Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Operation: Aquavolve!, For PK and VL only
Pumpkin King
post Jul 12 2009, 08:14 PM
Post #1

Nevermore!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 807

BLARG

Victor stood in front of the mirror with a set of tweasers. He zoomed in on his face and began pulling out excess eyebrow hairs. One specifically thick hair hurt as it was pulled out. "Beauty is pain, Victor. Beauty is pain."

"Lagos!"

Victor squealed and toppled over. "My tweasers!" he exclaimed as they flew towards the open toilet. Time seemed to slow down as he yelled "Noooooooo!" The tweasers performed flips and turns in the air until finally landing on the toilet seat's edge. "They're very precariously perched," Victor said to himself. "This mission requires extreme care." He gently reached for the tweasers, balancing on the edge. Beads of sweat forming on his forehead, Victor was afraid to grab them. Gaining the willpower to take a chance, he reached to grab them and-

"Lagos!"

*Plop!*

"Nooooooooo!!!!" Victor cried. "Why?! Why?! WHY???!!?" He yelled to the heavens.

"LAGOS!" The bedroom door burst open as an Aqua Elite made his way forcefully in. Victor, very sadly, turned to face his intruder.

"I'm having a moment here."

"I don't care," the Elite said uncompassionately. "You have a new room mate and I am assigning you to give you an orientation. The Elite turned and exited the room, leaving behind a young new recruit with icy blue hair.

"...Hi..." Victor greeted.

--------------------

Think I'm cool? Follow me on tumblr.
Banner by Liquefy
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

PinkiePie
post Jul 13 2009, 09:03 AM
Post #2

Sacred Guardian of the Ice-type
Group Icon

Member No.: 11 138

Cold as Ice

Vincent looked around the room, unable to keep a straight face. It was barely big enough for one person. He walked into the doorway, trying his hardest not to make a smart comment.

"Hello. I'm Vincent."

He smiled as he said his introduction, but the smiled dropped when he looked around again.

"Do I really have to sleep in here? It's such a small room."

He dropped his bags on the floor, unable to keep carrying them.

This post has been edited by Vincent Lance: Jul 13 2009, 09:06 AM

--------------------
This is my story series. I'm done posting the second book! Read it!

About me (click to show)
+Quote Post

Pumpkin King
post Jul 13 2009, 10:13 AM
Post #3

Nevermore!
Group Icon

BLARG

"Yeah. Keep in mind you volunteered for this," Victor told his new room mate. "I'm Victor, but Aqua thinks my name is Vitalis Lagos." He had given up on trying to keep his 'undercover' name. It didn't seem to make much of a difference anyway. "Just don't spread it around too much. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to mourn in the bathroom." Victor stepped into the bathroom and shut the door. Vincent heard him mumbling something similar to "Those were my good tweasers..."

"Meooow," yawned a Meowth. Aurum had just waken up from his nap and was not happy to see another human face. Aurum and Victor's other Pokemon, Mercury the Spoink, Oxys the Trapinch and Hydro the Poliwag, had all be sleeping on the empty bed.

Though Victor was not quite over his tweasers, he had moved on to other things. He was styling his fabulous golden mane that adorned his scalp. "Your hair is your crowning glory," Victor reminded himself loud enough for Vincent to hear. Vincent awkwardly stood at the bathroom door and quietly knocked. "Yes?" Victor asked, almost incredulously.

"Um... Your Meowth-"

"What's wrong with my baby?" Victor burst out of the bathroom to find Vincent rubbing his forehead. Victor had hit Vincent in the process of opening the door. "Oh my God! He's being posessed!" Victor exclaimed as he watched Aurum glow with a very bright light. He rushed to aid his Pokemon but realized Aurum was evolving, not being posessed by an evil force. "I guess that beauty sleep really does do wonders." Aurum emitted a low purr. He was now much larger than the other Pokemon. The gem on his forehead gleamed with a glint.

"Congratulations," Vincent said. "Your Meowth evolved into a Persian!"

--------------------

Banner by Liquefy
+Quote Post

PinkiePie
post Jul 13 2009, 02:37 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Cold as Ice

((You're allowed to RP for me?))
Vincent nodded.

"Yep, a very healthy Persian, too. But now my head hurts...."

He rubs his forehead where the door had made contact. A small bruise was forming just over his right eyelid. He rubbed it furiously, trying to ease the pain.

"Ouch...."

Then he remembered about his own pokemon.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Come on out, guys!"

He released all four of his pokemon from their pokeballs: Snorunt, Seel, Sneasel and Shellder. They cried happily and stretched, glad to be out of their pokeballs and in the sunlit room. Vincent smiled at them, then frowned again.

"They don't have nicknames. By the way, what do we do around here?"

--------------------

About me (click to show)
+Quote Post

Pumpkin King
post Jul 13 2009, 03:07 PM
Post #5

Nevermore!
Group Icon

BLARG

((Well you can control the other person's character a little bit. It helps get things moving. You can do the same for Victor.))

"Mine haven't had nicknames until recently," Victor explained. He glared at his Pokemon. They too were struggling to make the transition between a luxurious lifestyle to the lifestyle of an Aqua Grunt. The Pokemon had to learn that everything did not belong to them. The quartet sadly climbed off of the bed and greeted their new roomies. Aurum bared his shiny teeth at Vincent's Pokemon. Victor gave another death stare to keep them behaved. "I suppose I have to give you that orientation thing," Victor sighed. "I'll start here." He pointed to the beds. "That's my bed, that's your bed. That's my trunk where I keep all my personal stuff, That's your trunk where you can keep all-"

"I think I understand the bedroom," Vincent interrupted.

Victor's fake smile disappeared. "This way," he said leading Vincent out of the room. "Pokemon aren't allowed in the hallways so we'll leave these four in here to get better acquianted." Victor gave his roomie the grand tour of Kyogre's Maw in all of it's not-so-glorious glory. They passed by conference rooms, prison cells, sleeping quarters, offices, labs and finally, the mess hall. "This is where we eat the disgusting crap they call food. It's utterly repulsive. I still refuse to eat it, but you might like it. I only drink the soda."

"Then what do you eat?"

Victor's eyes shifted from side to side, making sure no high-ranking officers were around. "Whenever I'm on a mission," he whispered. "I head into Noverus and grab some food there, though we're not supposed to. Yeah, I don't follow the rules very much... Anyway, you should be getting your first mission soon. Any questions?"

--------------------

Banner by Liquefy
+Quote Post

PinkiePie
post Jul 13 2009, 03:13 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Cold as Ice

Vincent shook his head.

"Just one: What is my first mission?"

Vincent looked around.

"And also, can we go to town for food afterward?"

Vincent's smile turned slightly more menacing. It was obvious he was used to breaking rules.

--------------------

About me (click to show)
+Quote Post

Pumpkin King
post Jul 13 2009, 04:19 PM
Post #7

Nevermore!
Group Icon

BLARG

"I don't really know," Victor answered. "I'm not in any position to assign missions. I'm only a Level II Grunt. However, you can talk to your commanding officer about your first mission. I was just kinda thrusted into my first mission so I can't really help you. And there is no 'we' business."

Vincent's growing smile fell. It was replaced with a slightly confused look.

"We're room mates," explained Victor. "Not partners. I already have a partner, but she's somehow convinced Officer Crichton to get out of our mission. There was no way I'm fighting alone, so I've been hanging out here. My partner, Ivy will be back soon."

"Attention Team Aqua," the PA announced. "Everyone in battery B-1 of bravo company report to the briefing room. I repeat, everyone in battery B-1 of bravo company report to the briefing room."

"That's me! 'K Bye!" Victor rushed out of the mess hall, leaving Vincent behind. Victor actually belonged to Sharpedo company but he was getting bored of Vincent. He walked down the hallway and past the briefing room.

"Hey Victor!"

The Grunt rolled his eyes and turned on his heel to face Vincent.

"Hey look! We're in the same battery!" the recruit said enthusiastically.

"Great!" Victor put on another fake smile. The two entered room and Victor tried thinking of an excuse to leave. Unfortunately, for every excuse he could think of, there was a rebuttal from the commanding officer in the room.

Victor finally came clean, admitting he was not in the battery, but the officer responded, "Well since you seem so keen on coming to our briefing, I'll just let Crichton know that you'll be joining us on our mission. Now sit down!"

The two room mates emerged from the room with a manila folder and a mission. Operation: Aquavolve. They were to report to Montague Point, the same location as Victor's very first mission, and collect Water Stones from the river.

--------------------

Banner by Liquefy
+Quote Post

PinkiePie
post Jul 13 2009, 04:43 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Cold as Ice

Vincent gaped.

"Wow, really? Water Stones? That's it?"

He sat down, annoyed.

"That's just plain lame," he said under his breath.

Then he considered who he had said that to. Victor was making it obvious he was unhappy about having a roommate, but he wasn't making enough of an effort to do anything about it. Underneath his fake smiles and unopen nature was a faint spark of interest in him. He said he wasn't Vincent's partner, but he thought Victor wasn't sold on the idea of leaving him alone, either.

"Ha, whatever. Okay."

Vincent picked up his backpack and checked his pokegear.

"Well, looks like it's time to go."

He started to walk out the door.

This post has been edited by Vincent Lance: Jul 13 2009, 04:44 PM

--------------------

About me (click to show)
+Quote Post

Pumpkin King
post Jul 13 2009, 05:09 PM
Post #9

Nevermore!
Group Icon

BLARG

The two were in their room. Victor was sitting at his vanity, securing his Aqua bandana in a way that corresponded with his hairstyle. "I'm going," he said almost vacantly as Vincent started heading out the door. Victor kept his eyes on the mirror as he stood up and started gathering his Premier Balls. "Okay team! Into the balls!" His eyes were still on the mirror when he headed towards the door. "You're gonna get you're Pokemon taken away if you take them into the hallway," Victor warned Vincent.

"Oh right!" The recruit returned his four Pokemon to their Pokeballs. "Thanks!"

"Yeah, sure," Victor mumbled. "No prob... Oh crap! I forgot my PokeNav!" He rushed back into the room and stared into the mirror for a few more seconds, grabbed his PokeNav and dashed out the door. "Alright, we've got to get to the docks. From there, we'll take an inflatable motor boat. I'm the superior here, so I'm just supervising. You can do all the real work."

Victor and Vincent made the way to the docks. "I think the others already left..." Vincent observed from the lack of vehicles.

"Whatever. We're all assigned to different areas so it's not like all the water stones will be gone," Victor explained. They stepped into the last yellow inflatable motor boat and Victor attempted to rev the engine. "Could you do this? I can't get it started." Victor wasn't the most burly of men. After Vincent got the engine running, Victor steered the yellow vehicle.

"Montague Point, here we come!"

--------------------

Banner by Liquefy
+Quote Post

PinkiePie
post Jul 13 2009, 05:17 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Cold as Ice

Vincent sat up straight in the boat, enjoying the wind blowing through his icy blue hair. He loved the rush of the water passing over him, feeling the boat gliding over the rive underneath. Every twist and turn they took gave the wind new direction, causing a new, cold, icy sensation in his body as they rode the water. Finally they arrived at their destination.

"Okay....Now we're here. That's half the journey."

--------------------

About me (click to show)
+Quote Post

Pumpkin King
post Jul 13 2009, 06:35 PM
Post #11

Nevermore!
Group Icon

BLARG

Victor carefully guided the inflatable motorboat to the water's edge. He climbed out and released his four Pokemon from their Premier Balls. Hydro immediately dashed to the nearby lake. The lake of Montague Point was her original home before Victor caught the Poliwag. "I remember that lake all too well," Victor said, not really speaking to anyone in particular. "That's where Ivy and I got attacked by a bunch of Gyarados." He was really only saying it to make himself sound cool. The actual events of the attack weren't very 'cool' at all. Because of his stupidity, Victor ended up with several broken and fractured bones. He shuddered for a moment and shook it off. He tied down the boat to a nearby rock. "Ok, according to the file," Victor said, flipping through the manila folder. "Water Stones can be found near or in bodies of water. Most will need to dug up from the lake or river bed. Eww. That means mud. And I just had my uniform tailored and pressed," he whined.

Vincent was searching through the toolbox filled with supplie they had been given. He too released his Pokemon from their Pokeballs. He hadn't spoken much. Most of the conversation on the boat was between Victor and himself. "Where should we start?"

"Again with this 'we' business," Victor mumbled. He was often averse to meeting new people, but once he met someone, he clung to them like glue. Victor was obviously still in the averse stage. "You can start in the water and I'll start on land. Ok? Ok."

Vincent did not argue the decision. He grabbed an itemfinder from the toolbox, pulled off his shoes and socks, rolled up his pants and walked to the lake's edge. The flowing river would be harder to stand in. "Seel, Shellder, help me scavenge the area."

Meanwhile, Victor was searching for a specific location by the lake. "Found it!" he sang in his tenor voice. "The perfect spot to lay down and get a tan!" From his bag, he pulled out a beach towel and lay in on the ground. Victor dashed into the forest to change into a bathing suit he brought. Checking his reflection in the stagnant lake water, he said, "Don't I look sexy! And I'll look even better with a tan!" He put on his expensive shades, lay down and proclaimed, "Let the tanning begin! ... And Aurum, Oxys, Hydro, Mercury. Start looking for stones."

--------------------

Banner by Liquefy
+Quote Post

PinkiePie
post Jul 13 2009, 06:57 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Cold as Ice

Vincent glared at his roommate as he lay in the sun. Superior or no, he was supposed to help search. Hip on what happens to rabble-rousers, however, Vincent kept his mouth shut and started looking. Shellder and Seel started moving mud from the bottom of the river, sifting for Water Stones. Having a pokemon professor for a dad helped Vincent know pokemon better. He'd know if Shellder found and Water Stones, because if he did....

The water suddenly flashed, a bright light eminating from underneath. Unphased by the light, Vincent mearly waited. Soon, as he expected, the light disappeared and a Cloyster rose to the surface of the river.

"Congrats, Shellder. I mean, Cloyster."

Cloyster grinned from inside his gigantic shell. He was happy, having more room to move inside his shell now. Vincent gave him a smirk, then held up a finger. Cloyster nodded, then went underwater to find more Water Stones.

It wasn't long before the team had found seven Water Stones, excluding the one Shellder found the first time. Vincent placed them into a basket and set it on the beach.

"Need any more?"

--------------------

About me (click to show)
+Quote Post

Pumpkin King
post Jul 13 2009, 07:22 PM
Post #13

Nevermore!
Group Icon

BLARG

"What?" Victor was startled when a basket was set right next to him. He placed his sunglasses on his head and squinted. "Did you found those? Good job! However, the file says the quota is twenty per squad." Victor clapped twice and his four Pokemon appeared at his side. "Find anything?" There was a negative response from all except Hydro, though the Poliwag seemes sheepish. "What's up with you?" The little water Pokemon rubbed her feet in the sand. "Hydro, I told you. You don't need to worry about evolution yet. You're not a Poliwhirl. Besides, when the time comes, I'll have both a water stone and a king's rock available for you immediate choosing." Victor patted his Poliwag on her head and thanked her for finding the stone. "I guess there aren't any on land... Maybe that's why they're water stones. Oh well. Back to work."

Aurum stayed away from the water, not wanting to get his fur wet. Persian were not very fond of water. Oxys the Trapinch had already built a terrestrial fortress to protect his ground-type self from the water. Mercury was just having fun splashing aroundin the shallows. Hydro was the only one in the team doing any work.

"Are you gonna... help?" Vincent asked of Victor.

"I'm helping myself get a tan," he responded. Work was the one thing Victor hated most, next to public restrooms and licorice. However, he felt a pang from his conscience. He got up from his towel and walked towards the water. "Fine, but I'm not touching anything icky."

--------------------

Banner by Liquefy
+Quote Post

PinkiePie
post Jul 13 2009, 07:29 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

Cold as Ice

Vincent smiled jokingly. The thought of Victor getting the credit for all his hard work made him unhappy, but he could help but snicker at the ridiculousness of the situation. He had been working for almost a couple hours, and all that had been accomplished was half a quota. But seeing Victor's 'tan' mad it all worth it. He can have credit, as long as he was in pain the whole time. That was irony at its best.

"No, it's fine. I got this. You look like you worked harder, since you've got a sunburn all over your body."

Vincent poked his 'tan' and laughed, going back to work. He reached deep into the mud, not afraid to get his shirt wet. His sleeves were soaked through, and his shorts were muddy up to his waist. But he kept working anyway.
--------------------------
In another couple of hours the group had found thirteen more Water Stones. They were placed in the basket along with the others. Vincent picked it up and slung it behind his back, proud of the haul they had acquired so quickly.

This post has been edited by Vincent Lance: Jul 13 2009, 08:32 PM

--------------------

About me (click to show)
+Quote Post

Pumpkin King
post Jul 14 2009, 12:24 PM
Post #15

Nevermore!
Group Icon

BLARG

Victor was applying a spray tan as Vincent gathered the very last water stones. Victor was trying his best to keep his cool, but the fact that his tanning session had gone horribly wrong was very distressing. "I always come with back-up," Victor stated.

"Purrrrr." Aurum held a small purple rodent in his mouth.

Victor panicked. "Aurum! Get that thing out of your mouth! Ratatta caused the Plague!" The Persian obediantly dropped the rat from his mouth. "Don't put it there! That's too close to me!" Aurum, now annoyed with his trainer, left the dead rat right where it was and walked away. "That's not funny!"

"Ready to go?" Vincent asked, already all packed up to go.

"No, I am not ready to go! Can you not see that I am busy?" Victor finished applying the spray tan. He now had a nice even tan that wasn't too dark, though his skin still hurt from the sunburn that was being concealed. "I think I lost my bag... Have you seen it around?" If Vincent ha answered, Victor didn't notice. Victor got up from his towel and walked into the forest where he went to change. "I'm pretty sure this is where I changed, but I don't see it here. There was a quiet, crunching sound nearby. Straining his ears, Victor followed the sound. He suddenly let out a shrill screech of horror that was almost feminine. There in the forest was a Kangaskhan with Victor's bag. The baby was searching through it and placing anything shiny in the mother's pouch.

--------------------

Banner by Liquefy
+Quote Post

PinkiePie
post Jul 14 2009, 02:01 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

Cold as Ice

Vincent waited for Victor to come out of the woods, but after he didn't show for a while, he walked in after him. Not far past the initial line of trees was a baby Kangaskhan sifting through his bag.

"Well, that's not good. A baby Kangaskhan with its mother."

Vincent held up a hand to the mother, pointing a finger at it.

"Listen, you, give the bag back. It's not yours, or his."

He said that, pointing at the baby. The mother shook her head and cooed at the baby. Vincent turned red.

"Fine, be that way. Cloyster, use Tackle!"

Vincent turned back toward the lake and saw Cloyster smiling at him. It slowly lowered itself into the water and disappeared. A Shellder popped up from underwater with two more Water Stones, and waited on the beach, confused. Vincent realized the Cloyster had been a wild pokemon, and turned back toward the now angry mother Kangaskhan.

"Umm....Victor?"

This post has been edited by Vincent Lance: Jul 14 2009, 03:49 PM

--------------------

About me (click to show)
+Quote Post

Pumpkin King
post Jul 15 2009, 12:49 PM
Post #17

Nevermore!
Group Icon

BLARG

Victor, still in his bathing suit, called his four Pokemon to the scene.They all appeared instantly by their trainer's side. "Aurum, Switcheroo!" Victor commanded. In the blink of an eye, the Persian had retrieved Victor's bag and belongings from the mother Kangaskhan's pouch and put rocks and berries in their place. The baby Kangaskhan was not fooled however. It burst into tears, wailing at the top of its lungs.

The mother, thinking that its defenseless baby had been hurt by the opposing Persian, took a battle stance and roared, "KHAAAAAAN!!"

"Crap! There's no escaping this one!" Victor hastily stuffed all his belongings in his designer bag and commanded, "Crucifix formation!" Learning from his partner Ivy, Victor had come up with several combinations and battle formations with his Pokemon. For this formation, Aurum climbed into the canopy of the forest as Oxys burrowed underground. The two special attackers, Hydro and Mercury, positioned themselves to the left and right of the target Pokemon. At Victor's will, the four would simultaneously attack. "Crucify!"

The mother Kangaskhan obviously caught onto what was happening. Right before Victor's command, she used the move Rage, which would raise its attack power each time it was hit. Bracing itself, the Kangaskhan suffered a Bite attack from above, a Dig attack from below, a Psybeam from the left and a Water Gun from the right. Yelling "KHAAAAAAN," the mother unleashed a Comet Punch, hitting all four of Victor's Pokemon and even hitting Hydro twice. The Poliwag was unable to take the second hit and collapsed.

"Hydro, return!" Victor called back his Pokemon. "I could use some help here Vincent!"

"Help yourself! I'm busy!"

Victor turned around to find his new partner facing an angry colony of Combee led by an even angrier Vespiqueen. Oops... Victor thought. Aurum must've disturbed a hive when he climbed up that tree...

--------------------

Banner by Liquefy
+Quote Post

PinkiePie
post Jul 15 2009, 01:23 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

Cold as Ice

"Ugh, man! I hate bugs!"

The Combee swarmed all over Vincent, buzzing noisily over him as they raged over their disturbed nest. Vincent dropped his pokeballs and Sneasel and Snorunt appeared on the scene.

"Sneasel, Taunt!"

The Sneasel escaped the swarm of bees and ran to the edge of the water. It turned to the hive and stuck its tongue at them. They turned, annoyed by the taunt, and went after it.

"Snorunt, Powder Snow!"

Snorunt, standing next to Vincent, unleashed a powerful blast of icy powder at the hive from behind. They shivered in the cold, some even dropping to the ground. They turned back to Vincent and Snorunt, and he cringed. The plan had not worked as he had hoped. And where was Vespiquen?

"Sneasel, look out!"

He turned to the left in time to see a Power Gem attack hit it square in the face. Sneasel toppled over into the sand and lay motionless, unconscious. Vincent gulped as Vespiquen flew behind what remained of the hive, and called a Defense Order. The bugs rallied to her, making a large wall of Combee between Vincent and the queen, cutting Vincent off from the lake.

"Shellder, Seel, where are you?"

This post has been edited by Vincent Lance: Jul 15 2009, 01:50 PM

--------------------

About me (click to show)
+Quote Post

Pumpkin King
post Jul 15 2009, 04:02 PM
Post #19

Nevermore!
Group Icon

BLARG

There was strength in numbers in almost any situation. Unfortunately for Victor, his team was already missing one member. "Mercuric Oxide attack combination!" Victor commanded. The Spoink and Trapinch exchanged glances and nodded.

"Oink!" "Pinch!"

Mercury closed his eyes and focused, causing the pearl perched on his head to glow. He suddenly opened his eyes, which also started glowing, and emitted a Confuse Ray from the pearl. Oxys kicked up some dirt for a Sand-Attack. The cloud of earth was propelled forward by Spoink's Confuse Ray. Both attacks hit the enemy Kangaskhan. There was a moment of silence as everyone waited for what would happen next. There was a low growling noise coming from the sand cloud. The Kangaskhan emerged spinning rhythmically with her arms out.

"She was planning on getting confused," Victor stated. "She's using Dizzy Punch." As he narrated to himself, Kangaskhan landed two punches on Mercury. "She's taking out my Pokemon from weakest to strongest... She's a smart Pokemon," he observed as he pulled out another Premier Ball to return his Spoink.

((I had to re-type my post cuz it deleted the first time I tried... ;_;))

This post has been edited by Pumpkin King: Jul 15 2009, 04:03 PM

--------------------

Banner by Liquefy
+Quote Post

PinkiePie
post Jul 15 2009, 09:02 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

Cold as Ice

Vincent tried to walk back, but he couldn't run and leave his pokemon alone. His Sneasel was already recalled, and Snorunt was taking a beating from Attack Order. And Seel and Shellder were nowhere to be found. If only Lanette was here, she'd know what to do....

"Snorunt, Powder Snow, once more!"

Snorunt, tired by brave, unleashed a last-ditch-effort flurry of white ice and cold wind at the gigantic wall of Combee. The Defense Order was strong, but somehow a hole was made just between Vincent and Vespiquen. Some of the Combee in the wall fell to the ground, shivering in the cold, frost glistening on their wings. Vincent reached down and grabbed Snorunt, jumping into the hole just as several Combee followed through after them. Now Vespiquen was directly in front of them, unable to summon another Defense Order.

"Seel, Shellder!"

Two frightened heads popped out of the water behind Vespiquen.

"Seel, Headbutt! Shellder, Tackle!"

Seel and Shellder launched out of the water at their trainer's call, and the confused Vespiquen turned to meet them. It summoned a massive Power Gem, aiming at Seel as it lept forward.

"Snorunt, now it's your turn. Powder Snow."

Snorunt, still in Vincent's arms, let out another Powder Snow attack at Vespiquen's backside. The flurry made contact with her wings, and she let out a screech as she flew forward, right into Seel and Shellder's oncoming onslaught of direct tackles. They hit her square in the ungaurded chest, appearantly knocking the breath out of her. Three direct, ungaurded attacks after giving full-hive orders for several minutes was a burden. But Vespiquen remained airborn, even finishing the Power Gem attack she had conjured before. It unleashed its fury on Snorunt instead, who was knocked back along with Vincent. He hit the ground, Snorunt landing on Vincent's stomach, and coughed up a drop of blood from his lung. He lay in pain, unable to feel one shoulder. He rolled onto his other, only to find a smattering of blood on a sharp rock. He clutched his shoulder, looking up in contempt at Vespiquen.

"Seel, hurry! Headbutt on Shellder!"

Seel lauched Shellder out of the water, and it flew into the air, clamping onto Vespiquen's arm. It reeled back, throwing Shellder into the ground. Then it mercilessly unleashed a Power Gem into the earth onto Shellder, who lay motionless in the small crater. Vincent knew it was out for the count, but was too hurt to return it at the moment.

"Hurry up Victor, it's about to use Attack Order again...."
((Last sentance was too quiet for Victor to actually hear.))

This post has been edited by Vincent Lance: Jul 15 2009, 09:04 PM

--------------------

About me (click to show)
+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:03 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.