Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hybrid Crusaders, Loosely based on Fire Emblem: Awakening
flamefiends
post Jan 26 2014, 11:15 AM
Post #1

Flamefriends
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 200 466

My Dream Team~

Ever since the War of Silver ended with the death of the prince of Leithor and the princess of Zynthos, the kingdoms have lived in peace. Many years past and it became somewhat of a custom among the youths to marry into families of other species, as the prince and princess were secret lovers. As such, Selvan has become overrun with hybrids. The remaining "Pure Ones," wanting to keep their bloodlines pure, started to shun the hybrids and eventually the two kingdoms set up a third kingdom--Dyshaem (dis-high-m; literally "Bad Blood")--as a way to keep the peace between the Pure Ones and the hybrids, or "Bad Bloods," as every Pure One called them.

Only, life in Dyshaem wasn't so pleasant. The soil was too rocky to plant crops and severe storms were frequent. Many hybrids asked Leithor and Zynthos for help, but no one would give them aid. Things were looking pretty grim until a few hybrids decided to take charge. All of them were the children of famous warriors from the War of Silver, and as such, they were the most able of the hybrids. With a vow to their fellow hybrids, they set off on their crusade to better the lives of the hybrids.

~Rules~ (click to show)

~Form~ (click to show)

~My Forms~ (click to show)

This post has been edited by flamefiends: Feb 6 2014, 04:09 PM

--------------------
Wait, who's "Flame?" I see no "Flame" here, and I doubt there ever will be a "Flame," in plain sight or otherwise. Besides, you wouldn't call, sweet, precious Flare by any other name, would you?

You want to read my webcomic? (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 03:42 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.