Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Horrors of the Anime, Critique it here!
qgag
post Jan 9 2010, 08:13 PM
Post #121

Ne vous fiez pas au apparence...
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 78 866

PANE

why do you guys hate pokémon anime so much?!and don't give me the ''it sucks'' part again! horrified.gif all you do is rant on that anime!its like you just want it to get cancelled!!I mean,instead of saying hell of it...why don't you try to find the positive side of it for a change?and i know that the thread is for talking about the strange thing in the anime(believe me i've seen some ****ed up stuff throughout my pokémon years) but why don't you do another thread about finding good things about the anime?its not like its the worst anime ever cuz if it was it would have been cancelled long ago!

--------------------

My First ever Roleplay character just got accepted!! Check Simon Shay out!

Thanks To GirlCalledBob For This

weavile.gif houndoom.gif Master Of Darkness!! houndoom.gif weavile.gif

my teams and groups (click to show)
My Shinies (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Netbug009
post Jan 10 2010, 01:42 AM
Post #122

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 555

Favorite Pokemon:

Well, I can't speak for everybody, but I personally love the Pokemon anime. I just feel a few improvements could be made in places. ^^;

--------------------

I return clicks no matter how many you give me! grin.gif

Jesus is LORD!
+Quote Post

Nichaling
post Jan 12 2010, 05:22 PM
Post #123

Lurker.
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 777

QUOTE(qgag @ Jan 9 2010, 08:13 PM) *
why do you guys hate pokémon anime so much?!and don't give me the ''it sucks'' part again! horrified.gif all you do is rant on that anime!its like you just want it to get cancelled!!I mean,instead of saying hell of it...why don't you try to find the positive side of it for a change?and i know that the thread is for talking about the strange thing in the anime(believe me i've seen some ****ed up stuff throughout my pokémon years) but why don't you do another thread about finding good things about the anime?its not like its the worst anime ever cuz if it was it would have been cancelled long ago!

If you'd actually read all of what was said, you could see some good points.

I followed the anime until johto... I think? I can't even remember half of the episodes. I started watching the last episodes some time ago and thought they were all starting all over again with Dawn.
I agree with most the people saying it should be more "dark". I miss when team rocket was badass.
I liked the anime, the kanto and johto one, haven't much followed the others.
Damn, I thought I had some intelligent things to say after reading all of this, but I don't xD I liked the old anime. I still watch some, and the movies are 10 times better than the anime, that's for sure.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Koratah
post Jan 12 2010, 06:05 PM
Post #124

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 78 488

Active Squad

Other than 90% of the things already said that I agree with, I think they should just START OVER. Trash the whole thing, lovable characters and all.. start with new characters, a new plot.. ETC.

I'd like to see a trainer starting in Johto(NOT LIKE THE POKEMON CHRONICLES. noes.gif Those things failed). And maybe we'd get to see some of the GSC rival, Silver? He was pretty damn cool in the games, like a Paul that's NOT annoying. He was never seen in the anime, so that'd be cool. I'd also like a Team insertnamehere that doesn't fail. Now, I love James and stuff, but Team Rocket just fails worse then they used too.. Ah, so many things. I wish us fans could make an anime. -sigh-
+Quote Post

The Letter W
post Jan 23 2010, 05:29 AM
Post #125

Smo-o-o-oth
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 571

Six Survivors

They should air a separate one based off the manga for us Pokeveterans. B)
And ffs, they shan't air it on a kids station! Air it on like... adult swim or something.

--------------------
Hella.

Click the dancing Maxwell to visit my art thread.

+Quote Post

Tazzie
post Jan 24 2010, 02:19 AM
Post #126

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 12 426

My Fav

agreed with the person above me ^

also, the first season was ok and the rest was alright then it was just fillers and it was like facepalm.gif and then the new one comes out err whats it called AH Perle and Dimond i think and the voice of ash makes ( no offence ) him sound like an kid who is trying to sound like an adalut but is failing so bad that after a few min of watiching the episode it sucks.

--------------------

i am going to get rid of some as i am looking for types
+Quote Post

Chari
post Jan 26 2010, 09:56 AM
Post #127

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 26 495

My lovely team

why do you guys hate pokémon anime so much?!and don't give me the ''it sucks'' part again! all you do is rant on that anime!its like you just want it to get cancelled!!I mean,instead of saying hell of it...why don't you try to find the positive side of it for a change?and i know that the thread is for talking about the strange thing in the anime(believe me i've seen some ****ed up stuff throughout my pokémon years) but why don't you do another thread about finding good things about the anime?its not like its the worst anime ever cuz if it was it would have been cancelled long ago!

Agree
But I hate fanservice and always gilry girls. I wanna see kick-your-ass new girl

--------------------
Spoiler (click to showhide)

I'm part of... (click to show)

Creditzzz (click to show)

Quotezz:
The yellow bumbler tried everything he could, short annoying gags and hurtful insults, but the triple changer was just not switching to either is blue or red face. So instead Bumblebee asked for a couple of games to play with the Decepticon to see if losing would make any difference. He got the games and played several of them with Blitzwing, making a friend of him, and finally they were sitting across the table from each other playing one of the older Pokémon games with a cable connection on their two gameboys
by Zaerith-Chan
+Quote Post

Ashachu
post Jan 28 2010, 07:13 AM
Post #128

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 81 664

SHOOPDAWHOOP!

Stop hiding hidden messages like "Leo burnett and the 4kids are the devils! Leo burnett" and make the voice actors say right, seriously...
"Arcanine, flamethrower!"
Its a friggin growlithe..

--------------------
My evolved Eevees:

Im trying to get the eeveelutions in this order:
Jolteon - Thunder stone
+Quote Post

Xaiv
post Feb 5 2010, 07:48 PM
Post #129

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 8 523

Active Squad

You have to remember that this is a show for little kids (for the creativity).

As for the voice actors, agreed.

--------------------
Please click them. Thanks!
+Quote Post

raltschan
post Jan 21 2011, 04:39 PM
Post #130

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 128 353

Active Squad

The voice is a horror blargagh.gif

--------------------
Raltschan me

Litlle ralts lost in the dark

The storie of my life -click click-

+Quote Post

Stratospheric Co...
post Jan 25 2011, 09:36 PM
Post #131

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: Restricted
Member No.: 107 360

Active Squad

I want a kickass girl or May back.
+Quote Post

Eppie
post Feb 20 2011, 11:31 AM
Post #132

Angst Swadloon, lol :D
Group Icon

Member No.: 92 570

Go Green

Well, for those everyone who wants old voice actors back.. I think most of them were replaced because they simply grew up from the roles or they didn't find the job interesting anymore. Like seriously, just a few guy can talk like a 10 year old boy when they're 20 and I would be pretty pissed off if I had to do the same voice role for 5 to 10 year..

I would personally love a situation, where Ash someday comes back to the old regions and tries to win the Leagues again. But he actually couldn't become a champion, because Ash's life would dramatically change and the whole anime would lost its idea :/

--------------------

So Evil (click to show)
+Quote Post

Hurricane
post Feb 21 2011, 08:27 AM
Post #133

Hurricane Master
Group Icon

From: Somewhere on a electronic device that can use the web.
Member No.: 131 968

My team

I'm going to do a quote from amother forum,serebii. "One of the reasons the pokemon anime exist is to support japanese bread snacks" Search it up! facepalm.gif

--------------------

GPX team.

Cliek mah eggys(please)
+Quote Post

Killer Zylos Wol...
post Feb 22 2011, 04:05 PM
Post #134

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 995

Team Sinnoh

I see no horrors in the anime. I enjoy it a lot. I rarely have anything bad to say. And when I do, it's very minor and wouldn't change my opinion on the show at all. If I had lots of things or one big thing I didn't like about the show I would simply stop watching and move on.

This post has been edited by Killer Zylos Wolf: Feb 22 2011, 04:06 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

PacMan76
post Apr 6 2011, 06:02 PM
Post #135

The Hobo with the half eaten candybars
Group Icon

Member No.: 130 381

ALL HAIL THE EGGIES!

Kids will eat anything up these days, Honestly we need a new violent and more intense pokemon show,

--------------------
IT'S MELON TIME - Captian MelonHead See my 90%+ Battle Winning Ratio! \/ \/

+Quote Post

Snowsky
post Jan 2 2013, 09:07 PM
Post #136

Malachite pride~
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 88 905

Team Nando!

I, for one, wish they would:

- Stop making the characters say stupid stuff like "That's [attack name]!" or "[Type 1] is super-effective against [Type 2]"! We know what they're doing already, you don't need to commentate FOR us!
- Stop trying to cram so many rivals into one season. When that happens, you can guarantee that no one is going to get an equal piece of the spotlight pie - you end up with one or two hogging all the limelight while the rest are stuck waiting in the wings for god-knows-how-long.

--------------------

i dream in verdant and emerald

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2024 - 12:12 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.