Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Starting Out, A pokemon trainers adventure.Or maybe more than one trainer.
RubytheRed
post Jun 23 2009, 07:47 PM
Post #1

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 35 377

Thee Awesome Ones

This is just about a girl setting out on her adventure.If you want to join,the rules are:
You have to pose as a beginning pokemon trainer.
No swearing!It bothers me.

--------------------
hiya!pretty please click my eggs,they will be taking their sweet time otherwise,and I so want to see them!

Her name is Amy.Credit goes to CBD Caterpie.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

RubytheRed
post Jun 23 2009, 08:15 PM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Thee Awesome Ones

I just forgot:Most RP's have a signup form.So here it is:

Name:
First Pokemon Obtained and How You Obtained It:
Pokemon You Have:

That's about all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:Bramble
Where you live:Outside a small town called Nutmeg,on the tiny Tailow Farm.
First Pokemon Obtained and How You Obtained It:zigzagoon level 5,given to by parents,nicknamed Zephyr
Pokemon You Have:Zephyr and a mysterious egg.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A tailow's call woke me up in the morning. I groaned."Ugh...why so early." But then I remembered,and I sat straight up. This was the day when I'd finally get off Tailow Farm! This was the day when Mom would give me my own pokemon! This was the day I'd worked so hard to get a pokedex for!
I hurried to get dressed and brush my teeth. Almost before my parents I was in the dining room. But they always beat me to it,even today.I hurried to the table."Mom!"I almost yelled. And for no reason at all,suddenly a lump rose in my throat and I was crying. That was silly. I had looked forward to this day since forever. But now the thought of leaving everything I'd ever known scared me almost to death.
My dad enveloped me in a hug. I was suprised, usually Dad didn't pay me much attention. But it was he who said, "Now now, Bramble, you're a big girl. Don't you want to see your pokemon?" I nodded. I glanced at my mom and relized she was crying too.
My dad handed me a pack. It was full of pokeballs, the pokedex I'd worked so hard to win, a lunch, a journel, running shoes,some poke and...an egg?"I thought I was getting a pokemon..." I said out loud.
My mom managed to smile through her tears."We saved the best for last."She explained,and handed me a pokeball.When it opened,it was a zigzagoon!I loved it on the spot,and immediatly nicknamed it Zephyr."Oh,she's so cute."I murmered to myself.I looked at my parents."I love you,Mom.And I love you,Dad."I whispered."Goodbye."
Then I started on my adventure,one step at a time.

This post has been edited by RubytheRed: Jun 26 2009, 05:20 PM

--------------------
hiya!pretty please click my eggs,they will be taking their sweet time otherwise,and I so want to see them!

+Quote Post

RubytheRed
post Jun 23 2009, 09:36 PM
Post #3

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Thee Awesome Ones

I was walking resolutely towards Nutmeg. That was the closest town,but it was still five miles away.In between was a TON of tall grass... hopefully I could catch something. I had ten pokeballs,not including Zephyr's. But I was almost to the tall grass already. I decided to let Zephyr walk next to me.It would give her some air.
It wasn't very long before the tall grass loomed above me. I took a deep breath and stepped into it with my eyes closed. Nothing happened. I opened one eye. No pokemon. I opened the other and looked around. Nothing. I was relieved and disapointed at the same time.
"Well,Zephyr,I guess we're going to go on now." I liked talking to Zephyr. It made me feel more secure. Just as I spoke, though, the grass rustled and a pichu appeared."Oh,you poor little thing,"I said,before relizing I should probably try to catch it.I yelled,"I choose you,Zephyr!"
The battle commenced. Pichu used growl. "Zephyr, use leer!" I yelled, trying to sound confident."Come on,you can do it! And use scratch! Keep using it until the pichu looks weak!" I think Zephyr nodded,but I can't be sure. She darted in, scratched the pokemon,and avoided it's next attack.A couple of minutes later,the pichu was swaying. I threw the pokeball.wiggle to the left,wiggle to the right,wiggle to the left...ping! I caught it! I caught it!

--------------------

+Quote Post

RubytheRed
post Jun 23 2009, 10:26 PM
Post #4

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Thee Awesome Ones

I decided to name my pichu Pirk.It was a boy.But of course I couldn't battle with him until I got to a pokemon center.He was all tuckered out,poor baby.I didn't think I would catch anything else right away either. Zephyr was a bit tired.So if anything else came,I planned to just run away.
A couple of hours and some breathless encounters later,I looked out at the town,for the first time by myself.It looked big compared to home. And Mom always said it was so small...Oh well. Zephyr and Pirk needed to be healed,and pokemon centers were friendly,accepting anyone. Even me. So i gathered up my courage and ran down the hill to the center.

This post has been edited by RubytheRed: Jun 24 2009, 12:57 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Little Peanut
post Jun 23 2009, 10:43 PM
Post #5

hi
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 630

A team

Name: Anele
Age:(preferably between 9 and 11,we're supposed to be beginning,after all) eleven
Where you live: In a big city called Trentsvile
First Pokemon Obtained and How You Obtained It: a shiny umbeon nicknamed Mezzanotte. Obtained while her family was taking a camping trip in the woods about 20 miles out of the city. She was taking a walk through the forest when she saw the injured pokemon on the ground. She carried to a camp and hid it behind a tree. Then she went to tell her parents that she had gotten a scrape and wondered if she could use the first aid kit. Once she had the first aid kit she went to the pokemon and gave it the medicine and bandages it needed, but once it had healed it didn't leave as Anele had expected for it had become extremely fond of Anele. Anele then nicknamed the pokemon Mezzanotte, and the Umbreon has been with her ever since.
Pokemon You Have: A shiny umbreon nicnamed Mezzanotte.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I told my parents "No! I am not staying here at home for the rest of my life I am eleven all of my friends have already left to set
out on their journey so that is what I am going to do." " but honey you don't even have a pokemon." my mom replied. "That is what you think!" I said, and then ran to my room. My parents were very nice but sometimes over protective. I packed my backpack and took my wallet and walked to the nearest pokemart, and bought two pokeballs. One for Mezzanote and one for any pokemon I might catch. Then I got out the map I had been given for my 9th birthday and plotted out where I would go next, and at that point I new my journey had begun.

--------------------
My Party
Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

RubytheRed
post Jun 24 2009, 01:43 AM
Post #6

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Thee Awesome Ones

((thanks for joining!!!))
Nurse Joy,was,thankfully,very friendly. She helped me heal my pokemon,and asked me if I was just setting out on my quest."Yes."I answered."Just today.I live on Tailow Farm. It's over that way."I pointed. She replied,"Oh my,do you want to spend the night?"I said that I was fine.It was only noon. But I was so hungry...and I didn't want to eat the lunch yet."Do you have any food for me and my pokemon?"I asked.She answered,with a motherly smile,"Right this way."
After eating a good meal,I set off again,this time to nowhere in particular.I really didn't know which way the next town was. Nutmeg was the farthest I'd ever been. But just after I got out of the town, a boy saw me."Hey you!"he yelled."Wanna battle?"I was frightened momentarily,but then I remembered:You're a real trainer now,Bramble. You can do it. And I replied gamely,"Sure!"
That was the scariest moment of my life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sent out Pirk first,just to try him out. The boy sent out a chimchar.It was level 8,but it was his only pokemon."Pirk,use scratch!"I yelled.It didn't do much damage,and the boy shouted,"Chimchar, use scratch!"Although Pirk wasn't hurt too bad,I winced."Pirk,use scratch again!"I didn't want to overwork him, though.He was only level four. Half of the boy's pokemon's level.Oh well. The boy used leer,this time.I wasn't taking any chances."Pirk,come back!Go,Zephyr!" Pirk gladly sunk into his pokeball while Zephyr eagerly came out for her first trainer battle.
"Zephyr,use tackle!"I yelled encouragingly."He's low on health!"The boy's chimchar used scratch again. But just one more attack and the boy's pokemon would faint... there..."Use tackle,Zephyr!Woo hoo!You guys did it!"I shouted triumphuntly.Of course,I felt sad for the boy. But we had won!Yay!Although I'd better heal my pokemon again before heading out.I didn't want to be unprepared.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nurse Joy smiled to see me come back."Get in a fight?"She asked."Yep!"I replied enthusiastically. "I beat this boy with a level eight chimchar. Me and my pokemon together. Now I just need to heal them again,so I can add to my team.I'd really like a tailow."I said thoughtfully."Maybe I'll catch one."
Nurse Joy handed me my pokeballs with a smile."Maybe you will. And then again,maybe you won't. Good bye!"She called out."Bye!"I called back. Then I was off.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Little Peanut
post Jun 24 2009, 02:37 PM
Post #7

hi
Group Icon

A team

I decided to first head to Faviear Town first. It was about a 10 miles away, and to get to it you had to go through Jevry forest. I though to myself maybe I will catch a pokemon if I'm lucky. So I started my walk through Jevry Forest. I was beautiful with alot of lush greenery and the scent of flowers hung in the air. As I walked along the dirt trail I saw very few pokemon. I only saw the occasional buterfree flying through the air or a seedot sitting in the tree. No pokemon bothered me until I got to a large patch of tall grass which I new I would have to go through in order to get to Faviear Town. Right before I stepted into the an espeon scampered out of the tall grass. Then all of a suden Mezzanotte came out of her ball
the espeon stopped, and both my Mezzanotte and the wild espeon stared at each other for a few seconds and then they began to playfight as if they were sisters. I took a closer look and exept for them being different pokemon they looked exactly the same. This wild espeon was my Mezzanotte's sister. So I said to Mezzanotte, "Use pursuit!' She attacked, but you could see she did it unwillingly. The espeon began to sway so I threw a pokeball. Then Mezzanotte understood and looked at me with eyes that said thankyou. The ball began to shake, but then it stoped. I had caught the espeon! I carried on through the tall grass and over a few hills until I got to Favier Town. When I got there I headed straight for the Pokemon Center because Espeon was still swaying a bit when I let her out her pokeball to get some fresh air. There
Nurse Joy kindly healed my pokemon. I asked her If there was any way I could stay for the night because it was almost dark. In the morning called my parents to tell them I was OK and I Faviear Town. They where glad I called, and sounded like they finaly understood that I was perfectly capable of taking care of myself.

--------------------
My Party
Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

RubytheRed
post Jun 24 2009, 04:43 PM
Post #8

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Thee Awesome Ones

I thought maybe I could go to Faviear Town. I didn't really know where it was,but I remembered my mom mention it one time. Anyways,it was better than nothing. So I ran towards the first tall grass I saw. Maybe I could catch something else. After all,I did need to fill out my pokedex. So far it only had two entries plus the mystery egg.
Almost immediatly after entering the tall grass,I heard a rustling. It turned out to be a cute girl buizel,level four.I caught it with some help from Pirk.I named it Waves.I let all three of my pokemon walk beside me.Pirk and Zephyr were busy sniffing Waves.
I watched as my pokemon zigged and zagged after each other. They were very enthusiastic. Even Waves soon started to run around,though she looked a little tired.
I was proud to own these wonderful pokemon.I was a real trainer now!I could do anything! Anything could happen! Probably one day I would be the champion of the League Four. Then...Wait, I had to check on the egg!Who knew how fast it would hatch? I had to be ready every minute!I checked.It wasn't ready to hatch. Not even close.But I decided I'd check it every day,just in case. You never knew.
Time passed quickly,and soon I saw a forest in the distance. When I got closer, I relized the signpost read,'Jevry Forest'.It looked like a wonderful place, and I decided to walk through it.I didn't know which direction Faviear Town was,so I might as well go this way as any other way!
The walk through the forest was pleasant and cool. The only problem I could find was that there wasn't much tall grass. Near the end of my walk,though,I saw a small patch of it.I eagerly rushed towards it,hoping to find a pokemon.To my disapointment,there wasn't any.But when I got through the grass,a wonderful suprise greeted me.
I had stumbled upon Faviear!

This post has been edited by RubytheRed: Jun 24 2009, 06:01 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Little Peanut
post Jun 24 2009, 09:59 PM
Post #9

hi
Group Icon

A team

Right before I was about to leave I saw a trainer healing her pokemon. I decided to talk to her because she looked like she was also just starting out her journey. She said her name was Bramble and she had come from a farm just outside a little town called Nutmeg. She seemed really friendly so I asked her if she wanted to travel along with me.

--------------------
My Party
Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

RubytheRed
post Jun 24 2009, 10:14 PM
Post #10

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Thee Awesome Ones

I was stunned. I just wandered around a bit and...boom! Suddenly I was here. That was so strange. But I really needed to go to sleep soon. It was almost nine,and I was tired. Of course, I could always stay up later,but I wanted to go to sleep. This was when I usually went to bed. But where? Then I remembered the back room all pokecenters have for tired trainers. By this time, my pokemon were all back in their pokeballs. They had gotten tired about halfway through the forest. So I headed towards where I thought the pokecenter would be. This town was so huge,I didn't know if I'd ever find it. But eventually I did,and after rousing my pokemon for a quick meal and talking to a nice trainer about joining forces,which I agreed to,I almost fell into bed.

This post has been edited by RubytheRed: Jun 24 2009, 10:15 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

RubytheRed
post Jun 24 2009, 10:26 PM
Post #11

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Thee Awesome Ones

The next morning I woke up feeling refreshed and ready for anything. I decided to ask the trainer I'd met last night what her name was. I had been so tired I hadn't even asked. I wondered if she had just started out too,and where she was from. In fact, I wondered about almost everything about her. If we were going to be traveling companions, I'd obviously learn a lot more about her.It would be fun to get to know somebody.
I checked my pack and the egg,then let my pokemon out of their pokeballs."Get up!"I called cheerfully. Yesterday had been very successful. I had caught two pokemon,obtained an egg and a another pokemon,found a friend,won my first battle,and gone through two towns. All on my first day. I wondered what would happen today.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Little Peanut
post Jun 25 2009, 12:54 PM
Post #12

hi
Group Icon

A team

That morning I went down to meet my friend bramble because she had agreed to travel with me. I asked her where she wanted to go next. She said that she didn't now where any places were so I showed her my map. we decided to go to Somle City. Somle City was through a extremly large patch of tall grass so I decided to go to the pokemart and buy about two more pokeballs. Then Bramble and I started off for Somle town. Right before we walked into the tall grass I realised that I had never seen Bramble's pokemon and she had never seen mine. So I said, " Bramble I just realised that we have never seen each other pokemon." "Your right!" Bramble said then let out a pichu, a buizel, and a zigzagoon. "These are mine" I said as I let Mezzanotte and Espeon out of there balls. " Hey! maybe we could let are pokemon walk with us through the tall grass" I said. "That sounds like a great idea" Bramble said. Then we set of.

--------------------
My Party
Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Joural
post Jun 25 2009, 10:24 PM
Post #13

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 36 176

My Platinum team!

http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showto...mp;#entry293727

that's my actual profile I made, so...
yes, he's 19, but he hasn't had his Treecko that long, and he is a starting trainer. all of my info is in there, so I'm gonna leave it at that, okay?

Joural began to wander some weeks ago, but had yet to even encounter a single pokemon, and as such, while he had continued to grow closer to the pokemon he traveled with, even if it was more likely to listen to him as a result. eventually, he wandered into the vicinity of a small town known as nutmeg, wandering about, still looking for a pokemon to battle. While he wandered, a patch of grass some feet ahead of him moved, and out poped a lotad, the small creature shouting "LO!" as he prepared to attack. excited, Joural threw out his treecko, who echoed his enthusiasm as he poped out of his ball. Joural yells "quick, treecko, use ma pound! treecko runs forward, and slams it with his tail, the creatures only responce being to growl at it's opponant. "AGAIN!" Joural shouts, as Treecko dashes foward another foot o two, and slams his opponant with his tail, which the lotad responds to by tackling him. Having completed tis task, Joural throws out a pokeball, ensnaring the creature within it's sphere. the ball rock once, twice, three times before it finnally stops moving, and joural walks forward, picking up his prize. He smiles, and begins to walk towards the town, to heal his newest pokemon, as well as his treecko who took some damage in te fight as well. he pats it's head, and says "you did well in this battle, Treecko." the small creature smiles, and climbs ont his shoulder, happy and proud of the battle he fought.

--------------------
+Quote Post

RubytheRed
post Jun 26 2009, 04:28 PM
Post #14

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Thee Awesome Ones

((k,Joural,that's fine.i just said 9-11 cause it seemed about the age they set off in the games.you don't HAVE to be that old.))

The nice trainer I had met the night before and I were going heading for Somie City. She told me her name was Anele. We had already shown each other our pokemon. She had a umbreon named Mezzanotte and a espeon which she hadn't named yet. We had stopped at the mart for pokeballs before we left, so we were well equipped. Our pokemon were walking beside us in some tall grass.

((umm,little peanut,you are not supposed to make other people's characters do stuff.Sorry,it's just that it gets annoying when the other person makes your character do something you didn't want to do. Please try not to do it anymore,it's called goddmoding.))

--------------------

+Quote Post

RubytheRed
post Jun 26 2009, 05:16 PM
Post #15

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Thee Awesome Ones

I was just having a conversation with Anele about what we thought would be the next pokemon we caught when I froze up.A couple of yards away from us was the most terrifying man I had ever seen.He was enormous,and he carried a lethal looking spear.He had the wildest hair I had ever seen...it was green and messy,while his eyes were a terrifying shade of blue.I couldn't even speak,I was so scared.What was the spear for?Killing and roasting little kids?Before I could even think about it,I was sprinting in the other direction.

--------------------

+Quote Post

RubytheRed
post Jun 26 2009, 05:32 PM
Post #16

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Thee Awesome Ones

As I ran,I thought avout running away.I had just left Anele to stand there...Maybe I should go back?But the man was there...Then I relized that I was probably jiggling the egg,and I abrubtly stopped.I didn't want to crack it before it was time! Then it wouldn't survive at all!I decided to go back,but only after I stopped for a breather.that had been a fast run.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Little Peanut
post Jun 26 2009, 10:56 PM
Post #17

hi
Group Icon

A team

QUOTE(RubytheRed @ Jun 26 2009, 04:28 PM) *
((umm,little peanut,you are not supposed to make other people's characters do stuff.Sorry,it's just that it gets annoying when the other person makes your character do something you didn't want to do. Please try not to do it anymore,it's called goddmoding.))

I am really sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood there trembling in fear in front of the large man. Then he said, " Oh! did I scare you friend. I am sorry It must have been my spear. You see I own a berry shop so I use this spear to get the berries off of tall trees." "Sorry to bother you." I said. Then I ran away as fast as I could because the guy creped me out. As I was running away I ran into Bramble
so I told her what the guy had said to me and that I still didn't trust him.

--------------------
My Party
Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Joural
post Jun 26 2009, 10:56 PM
Post #18

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

My Platinum team!

Joural walks into the town, and soon arrives at the pokemon center. upon arrival he walks up to nurse Joy, and asks her to heal his pokemon after the battle. she smiles and says of course, and that if he gives her a little while she will have them up to full strength again. after hearing that, Joural heads out to do some shopping.

--------------------
+Quote Post

RubytheRed
post Jun 27 2009, 01:53 PM
Post #19

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Thee Awesome Ones

((you are still doing it.except now youre doing it to joural...but its fine.i don't think you realize that you're doing it.))

((and joural,sorry,i sort of goddmoded too...put you somewhere you might not nessacarily want to be...so lets just pretend we haven't run into you yet.))

((Sorry for the confusion everybody!At the moment Anele and I are still walking and have not yet met Joural.Okay?))

--------------------

+Quote Post

Joural
post Jun 27 2009, 06:14 PM
Post #20

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

My Platinum team!

OOC I think there's a separate term for taking control of another person's character, godding is when you make your character overly powerful.

I didn't even notice, actually, and when she made the post about the berry thing, I went "that's either someone else or peanut's trying to control my character, so I ignored it, and just kept going. also, btw, my character does not have his spear with him right now, he left it in the room at the pokemon center he rented out. (can you imagine a massive, terrifying guy with a spear walking into your store... O.o that would be bad...)

now that I think about it, I'm not sure what I was thinking of when I created this character actually, but I still like it... but seriously, why the hell did I come up with this? especially for the pokemon world? (I mean, in the darker pokemon world involving ash being in a coma, this would fit in, but beyond that, not really)

--------------------
+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:00 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.