Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

READ ME FIRST

DO NOT make any 'click my eggs/Pokémon' threads/posts or any 'what is this egg' threads/posts or you WILL be warned 10% instantly!

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Those that Owe you Clicks, It's fun, right?
Youko
post May 7 2009, 10:03 AM
Post #1

GPX's Lurking Silver Fox
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 17 531

GPX Most Wanted

So! I decided to have a sort-of survey surrounding the basis of this community: Clicks owed.
Topic title's slightly dissuading, but the point of this thread are these simple questions:

-How many people owe you clicks? (right now)
-How many people do you owe clicks?
-How many people are left before the refresh, either way?
-Do you like having a bunch of people owing you clicks?
-Are you tit for tat? (1 click for 1, 2 for 2, etc)
-Do you return full party clicks to even one-clickers?
-If so, are you just nice, or do you do it for the new IP (interaction point) system?
-Anything else?

Obviously, this is a daunting number of questions, so don't feel obligated to answer all of them, certainly xD Topic's just for fun~

As for me, 34 people owe me clicks, currently. I owe no one clicks as of right now because I do my best to keep up on it as they come. Today though, when I get back online from sleeping, I'll have a lot to catch up on, surely @_@ Usually, just before the refresh, I have only about 5-10 people that didn't click me back, and that's actually pretty awesome. There are a lot of unforseen exceptions as to why of course, other than general laziness, so I hardly think ill of them. Since I'm online so late/early, too, I haven't had anyone left that I owed clicks to before the refresh. Hopefully that won't change!

It's...kind of fun knowing that, confidently, a bunch of people will wake up/log on to see my bolded name demanding attention just underneath their party, but mostly because well, I don't have to return-click those people xD I already did <3

I am not tit-for-tat in regards to clicking policies. Even before the point system, I returned one-clicker's with full party cliks; just because. Though yeah, sometimes, when a lot of people have me owing them clicks, I feel like being a prick, but as I open new users in different tabs and click through, I always seem to forget who did what, so xD;

Things that do annoy me though, are those with 2-3 eggs in their party, and so they only click 2-3 of yours. I get why; but still, it just reads as 'stingy' to me~

Important Note:
As this isn't really a topic made for player praise, don't mention any names, please~ <3

--------------------

*~And I swear on all that is holy, I will click and interact with all of your eggs and pokemon when you do the same for mine~*

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Linkero
post May 7 2009, 10:31 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 11 782

Active Squad

-How many people owe you clicks? (right now) Uhhh.....you really expect me to count em all? Has to be about 50ish
-How many people do you owe clicks? 15......since I opened up this topic
-How many people are left before the refresh, either way? huh?
-Do you like having a bunch of people owing you clicks? In a way no. It fills up my page and distracts me :P In another way yes cause then I know that I have done my part for the day
-Are you tit for tat? (1 click for 1, 2 for 2, etc) Nope, I click em all
-Do you return full party clicks to even one-clickers? Yes I do
-If so, are you just nice, or do you do it for the new IP (interaction point) system? Nice. Didn't even notice the new system till I got on today.
-Anything else? Is there?

--------------------

Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

PeachyMomo
post May 7 2009, 10:35 AM
Post #3

Cuddlemaster.
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 423

Canine Dream Team

-How many people owe you clicks? (right now) 3 people owe me clicks.
-How many people do you owe clicks? 4, because I just left for like 10 or 15 minutes to shower and have not gotten to them yet. Also, one has 4 out of 6 eggs that need hatching and they clicked all of mine, so I am waiting for them to come back and hatch.
-How many people are left before the refresh, either way? Usually none. I try my best to get to them all before the refresh. Yesterday I missed quite a few though, I think, because I got an exceptional number of clicks.
-Do you like having a bunch of people owing you clicks? No, not at all. I don't see why you would. But as long as they click back I'm happy. If they don't, I figure they just haven't gotten on, but it is disappointing.
-Are you tit for tat? (1 click for 1, 2 for 2, etc) I used to be more tit for tat. But now I generally click everyone's party, partially because of the Missingno event and partially because of the new point system, admittedly.
-Do you return full party clicks to even one-clickers? Sometimes. But sometimes I just don't feel like it because I have too many full party clicks to get to and they definitely deserve it more.
-If so, are you just nice, or do you do it for the new IP (interaction point) system? Hmm. I wonder. I do it for myself, yeah, but I also do it for the people who deserve it. Regular clickers who make an effort to click back, etc.
- Anything else? Lately it takes me a bit more time to click because I don't open any new tabs, and won't until I get at least one Missingno.

This post has been edited by PeachyMomo: May 7 2009, 10:38 AM

--------------------

I'd be happy to click back :]
I always click back full parties. I also click new pokemon/eggs you add to your party throughout the day.

Dream Team.

Claims (click to show)
Squiby - Please Click (click to show)
Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Youko
post May 7 2009, 10:35 AM
Post #4

GPX's Lurking Silver Fox
Group Icon

GPX Most Wanted

@Linkero

Blah, I should specify, huh? 8D Third question is How many people owe you clicks/do you owe clicks just before the refresh at midnight. Are any left over, in other words.

You sounds busy, though. No need to count specifically if you have that many, certainly 8D

Thank you cat.gif

This topic will die because I over-complicate things; watch 8D

@Peachy

You're popular around the forums, though, aren't you? xD It's no wonder you get so many clicks; along with beinga Regular in a lot of people's books. Or do you go to a lots of Click Exchange sites? oh.gif

This post has been edited by Youko: May 7 2009, 10:39 AM

--------------------

*~And I swear on all that is holy, I will click and interact with all of your eggs and pokemon when you do the same for mine~*

+Quote Post

Linkero
post May 7 2009, 10:38 AM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Oh that refresh....I was starting to think I had to refresh the page for a moment lol. Im usually not around at midnight my time, but if I am, usually only about 2-3 people that I owe, and.....tons that owe me. I am a big "random" fanatic, so.....theres alot of eggs/pokemon that pop up who's owners are a bit inactive sad.gif

--------------------

Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Youko
post May 7 2009, 10:42 AM
Post #6

GPX's Lurking Silver Fox
Group Icon

GPX Most Wanted

Aw~ well that's understandable grin.gif Not everyone's around at that time cat.gif
*pats* User Online list is usually better for click-backs, though x3 Just go down the list from the top~

--------------------

+Quote Post

PeachyMomo
post May 7 2009, 10:42 AM
Post #7

Cuddlemaster.
Group Icon

Canine Dream Team

QUOTE(Youko @ May 7 2009, 11:35 AM) *
@Peachy

You're popular around the forums, though, aren't you? xD It's no wonder you get so many clicks; along with beinga Regular in a lot of people's books. Or do you go to a lots of Click Exchange sites? oh.gif

I don't know about popular xD I am around on the forums a lot, so I'm sure people at least recognize me by now. But it's cool because I have not even been a member for a month. It's just so addicting! And up until yesterday, this is the only site I was on for GPX+. Yesterday I joined the LJ community, however, and made one post. And I also made an update in my dA and LJ journals, but have only gotten one response between the two of them - from a friend xD;

This post has been edited by PeachyMomo: May 7 2009, 10:43 AM

--------------------

I always click back full parties. I also click new pokemon/eggs you add to your party throughout the day.

Dream Team.

Claims (click to show)
Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

MedleyRose
post May 7 2009, 10:43 AM
Post #8

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 303

Death by Cute!

About 10 or so.

According to my party page... None.

I guess I don't care too much.

Usually. If I find an item or someone gives me that last click to hatch/evolve, I'll give them a full party click no matter how many they gave me.

Hell no.

-Anything else?

I liek mudkipz.

Nah, I just do this to stay entertained and waste time, I try not to be too picky picky about how many clicks I get as opposed to how many I give. I actually keep a mental log if there's someone who consistently doesn't return clicks, and I stop clicking them period.

--------------------
Click Bellossom to see my party! All clicks happily returned while I'm online! ^_^.gif

Do eet. O:
+Quote Post

Youko
post May 7 2009, 10:47 AM
Post #9

GPX's Lurking Silver Fox
Group Icon

GPX Most Wanted

@Peachy

Your icon is very striking, and I've run across a number of your topics, so it's just how it seems to me xD <3 It is addicting, though, isn't it? I still curse my friend that dragged me here <<

@Isabel

Gotta love that one last click you need to hatch/evolve something, certainly cat.gif Though admittedly, I'm usually too caught up gooing over the new shiny addition that I forget unless I get to my 'Owed' list before i do anything.

Hee~ that's understandable, though. I don't look long enough at my list to memorize who consistently doesn't click back, but it does sound fair.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Linkero
post May 7 2009, 10:50 AM
Post #10

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

@Peachy + Youko: I played dragon cave before i came here, and i thought THAT was addicting......now i know the true meaning of addicting, being an old fan of pokemon and all :P

--------------------

Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Brillosaurus
post May 7 2009, 10:50 AM
Post #11

The Flying Dutchman
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 17 815

My Dreamteam

2 - one of them is a oneclicker, he ain't getting anything until he clicks 2+ xD

-How many people are left before the refresh, either way?
Dunno.

Nahh. Then I'm like "just hurry, I wanna level my pokemon and hatch those eggs~" and I get all jumpy.

Nope. It's like this:
Oneclickers: no clicks back.
Twoclickers: 2 clicks back
3+: full party.

Nope. Hehe.

-If so, are you just nice, or do you do it for the new IP (interaction point) system?
..I used to click back though. I was being nice, really. There wasn't a shop back then. pinch.gif

-Anything else?
I love you~ I don't know if I do. But it's a cool thread.

--------------------
Eevee Army (click to show)
+Quote Post

PeachyMomo
post May 7 2009, 10:51 AM
Post #12

Cuddlemaster.
Group Icon

Canine Dream Team

QUOTE(Youko @ May 7 2009, 11:47 AM) *
@Peachy

Your icon is very striking, and I've run across a number of your topics, so it's just how it seems to me xD <3 It is addicting, though, isn't it? I still curse my friend that dragged me here <<

Is it? xD I was thinking about changing it soon, but it always sucks because people start to recognize icons and siggys. But what can I say, I like to "spam" topics x3 Meaning join pretty much everything. I like to chat it up, and it does have its benefits. But I don't know how well I'm liked necessarily, so I don't know if I'm popular; I haven't made any real friends here yet. And I doubt some people on the debate board appreciate me >3 But that's how debate works, I guess.

And I found it on google. Curse google.

QUOTE(Linkero @ May 7 2009, 11:50 AM) *
@Peachy + Youko: I played dragon cave before i came here, and i thought THAT was addicting......now i know the true meaning of addicting, being an old fan of pokemon and all :P

I hear a lot of people say they played that before here, but I never did. I was searching for UniCreatures related stuff on google when I found this. And UniCreatures... isn't that great.

This post has been edited by PeachyMomo: May 7 2009, 10:53 AM

--------------------

Dream Team.

Claims (click to show)
Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

barcodeRobot
post May 7 2009, 10:52 AM
Post #13

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 18 225

Active Squad

-How many people owe you clicks? Upwards of 50.
-How many people do you owe clicks? None
-How many people are left before the refresh, either way? Not sure. I clear it before I go to bed.
-Do you like having a bunch of people owing you clicks? I'm neutral.
-Are you tit for tat? Depends on my mood.
-Do you return full party clicks to even one-clickers? Again, it depends on my mood.
-If so, are you just nice, or do you do it for the new IP (interaction point) system? I click back because I'm nice. If I return one clicker's clicks it's because I get points. I mean, I'm not that nice.
-Anything else? At least I have chicken.

--------------------

I always try to return clicks!

Wanted: Shiny magikarp!
+Quote Post

Youko
post May 7 2009, 10:52 AM
Post #14

GPX's Lurking Silver Fox
Group Icon

GPX Most Wanted

@ Linkero

Hahaha xD Dragon Cave was fun for the time I played it, but I was always paranoid about my eggs dying. I don't have to here, and Yay~! ^O^ Plus, there's a wider variety and eggs are much easier to get here. cat.gif

@barcodeRobot

50- geez @_@
Hee~ always amusing to see the varying degrees of 'nice' x3 By no means do I discriminate against those that one-click one-clickers (...xD: Lame joke is LAME) but I seriously forget in the rush to click everyone back << It's justified, certainly, and even nicer to hear people admit it xD

And what kind of chicken?

This post has been edited by Youko: May 7 2009, 10:54 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Brillosaurus
post May 7 2009, 10:54 AM
Post #15

The Flying Dutchman
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 17 815

My Dreamteam

I played dragon cave as well. But all my eggs died or the young dragons died. And I couldn't adopt any more dragons, so I was bored. pinch.gif

--------------------
Eevee Army (click to show)
+Quote Post

barcodeRobot
post May 7 2009, 10:57 AM
Post #16

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 18 225

Active Squad

It's just a bad Leroy Jenkins reference. ;3

--------------------

I always try to return clicks!

Wanted: Shiny magikarp!
+Quote Post

MedleyRose
post May 7 2009, 10:58 AM
Post #17

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Death by Cute!

QUOTE(Youko @ May 7 2009, 11:47 AM) *
@Isabel

Gotta love that one last click you need to hatch/evolve something, certainly cat.gif Though admittedly, I'm usually too caught up gooing over the new shiny addition that I forget unless I get to my 'Owed' list before i do anything.

Hee~ that's understandable, though. I don't look long enough at my list to memorize who consistently doesn't click back, but it does sound fair.

Yeah. I know not everyone gets online every day, or they can't catch all their clickers before the refresh, but there are about a half dozen people who either never return clicks or they only return one click to a full party one, and I just don't bother with them anymore.

And barcode: It better be FRIED chicken. =]

--------------------
Click Bellossom to see my party! All clicks happily returned while I'm online! ^_^.gif

Do eet. O:
+Quote Post

Youko
post May 7 2009, 11:00 AM
Post #18

GPX's Lurking Silver Fox
Group Icon

GPX Most Wanted

Isabel:

*shakes fist at them* I wonder if they're inactive or some such, though. Well if they're found on the User Online list, that'd be really annoying >/

barcode: Well at least someone got it, then 8D

This post has been edited by Youko: May 7 2009, 11:02 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Linkero
post May 7 2009, 11:00 AM
Post #19

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(PeachyMomo @ May 7 2009, 11:51 AM) *
I hear a lot of people say they played that before here, but I never did. I was searching for UniCreatures related stuff on google when I found this. And UniCreatures... isn't that great.

Never did the whole unicreatures thing. Tried the wajas stuff....too complicated sad.gif

QUOTE(Youko @ May 7 2009, 11:52 AM) *
@ Linkero

Hahaha xD Dragon Cave was fun for the time I played it, but I was always paranoid about my eggs dying. I don't have to here, and Yay~! ^O^ Plus, there's a wider variety and eggs are much easier to get here. cat.gif

YES lots and lots of eggs grin.gif and the bestest part......once these eggs hatch, they can evolve wink.gif DC......once its an adult, theres nothing more to do with it.

QUOTE(Siets @ May 7 2009, 11:54 AM) *
I played dragon cave as well. But all my eggs died or the young dragons died. And I couldn't adopt any more dragons, so I was bored. pinch.gif

fansites help with the dying part. They can prevent it, or at certain times of the month on the fansite i work for, kill em :P

*goes and clicks the 22 people he hasn't yet*

--------------------

Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

MedleyRose
post May 7 2009, 11:03 AM
Post #20

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Death by Cute!

QUOTE(Youko @ May 7 2009, 12:00 PM) *
Isabel:

*shakes fist at them* I wonder if they're inactive or some such, though. Well if they're found on the User Online list, that'd be really annoying >/

Yeah. Once I return clicks I've already gotten I just take them either from recent forum posts or from the online list. XP

Mebbe I just have a nack for clicking lazy peeplz.

--------------------

Do eet. O:
+Quote Post

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:50 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.