Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
17 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Star Wars: Warriors of a New
Atalya
post Feb 3 2010, 09:06 PM
Post #1

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 37 954

Favourite Pokemon

Le Story (click to show)

Copy & Paste
CODE
[b]Name:[/b] First and Last
[b]Age[/b] Depending on what species you choose, the life span differs
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b] Go to http://starwars.wikia.com to search the species
[b]Cybernetics:[/b] Robotic equipment used to replace lost limbs or enhance mental, physical, or internal abilities
[b]Senator, Jedi/HIdden Sith, or Other?[/b] If senator, what Planet or major company does he/she represent? If something else, what are they?
[b]Lightsaber Color:[/b] You can choose any color under the rainbow... except black and brown. *only if Jedi*
[b]Unique Force abilities:[/b] What can they do that they have developed, perfected, or mastered? *only if Jedi*
[b]Rank:[/b] Youngling, Apprentice, Padawan, Knight, or Master? If padawan, who's their master? *only if Jedi*

[b]History:[/b] How did they become a Jedi/Senator? How did their life go before they entered the Order? What was their life like overall? Has to be at least a paragraph long (5-7 sentences)

[b]Personality:[/b] Describe them like your were describing yourself (must be a paragraph long)

[b]Apperance:[/b] This'll be difficult depending on what species you chose.
But nonetheless, must be a paragraph long (only 3-5 sentences in this)

And if you really want to make up a new species:
Copy & Paste
CODE
[b]Name:[/b] Have a name that makes some form of sense
[i]Average Lifespan[/i]: How long can they live?
[i]Average Height[/i]: How tall are they overall
[i]Subspecies (if any)[/i]: Basically a subdivision of a species.
[i]Birth Rate[/i]: How long is their gestation period? How many on average do this have offspring?
[i]Planet(s) of origin[/i]: Shouldn't be too hard
[i]Distinctions[/i]: What markings or parts make them recognizable?
[i]Abilities[/i]: What can they do that most or all can't?
[i]Other characteristics[/i]: Duh?

~

Jedi High Council:
Grand Mistress Selene Kuuyen; Female Quadrachion ~ Epic Phail
Mistress Makayla Dendou of the Order; Female Albino Blaze Quadrachion ~ Epic Phail
Master Dewbecca; Male Wookiee ~ NPC (non-player character)
Master Ivan Duun; Male Ithorian ~ Killer Knuckles Fan
Mistress Daemonica Namox; Female Cathar ~ Epic Phail
Master Thanis Webb; Male Otolla Gungan ~ Killer Knuckles Fan
Mistress Hadriel Hwang; Female Human ~ Darkrow
Master/Mistress:
Master/Mistress:
Master/Mistress:
Master/Mistress:
Master/Mistress:

Jedi Knights:
Raul Genarumo ~ Chileboi
Sahara Astar ~ ShuppetMaster271

Padawans:
Tirana "Piranha" Daneel; Hadriel Hwang is master ~ Darkrow
Marcos Au; Daemonica Namox is master ~ E4 Hikaru
Koyi A'Tak; Ivan Duun is master ~ Wishful Jirachi

Hidden Sith:
Kirei Rogocki "Darth Efflixi" ~ Darkrow
Lady Paolo-Paolo ~ Killer Knuckles Fan
Adrian Shiro ~ Epic Phail

~

Rules:
-No god-modding
-No overpowering
-If you wanna argue with me or staff, BE GONE!
-If you wanna argue with another member, take it to the PMs
-No more than 4 characters.
-Please don't be too god-awfully inappropriate
-If I didn't confirm that you have been accepted, don't post.
-Only twelve Masters allowed. Well... six now.
-Each reply must have at FIVE sentences in it
~

Quick summary on the Quadrachion (a species I made up):
~They have four arms. The two arms can either come from the two primary ones, or they are folded neatly against the stomach, (actually in the stomach unless retracted).

~They can live on average 400-800 years, Jedi live 700-1,100 years. Aging usually stops at the age of 20, where they will look the same for the next several centuries

~Unique abilities: The are very endurable, being able to withstand a lot of physical damage; Very flexible, and limber; Very acrobatic; Due to their endurance, they have a very low level of healing.

~There are many varieties: Polar, Blaze, Oceanic, and Forest.
-Polar have icy blue, icy green, or white hair, and their skin is normally snow-white. Normally found on Polar planets. Highly endurable to extreme cold temperatures; skin cold to the touch

-Blaze have deep tan skin, and fiery red hair. Their normally found on desert or volcanic planets. Core body temperature at least 150 degrees, because of this, causes room temperature to rise by a mere five degrees; endurable to extreme heat;

-Oceanic have bright sapphire blue hair, and light tan skin. Found on water worlds. Large webs between their toes and fingers, giving them extremely good swimming skills

-Forest have regular brown to golden green hair and have very light to moderately tan skin. Found normally on forest/jungle covered worlds and moons. Most acrobatic of the four subspecies

This post has been edited by Epic Phail: Mar 20 2010, 06:59 PM

--------------------
I'm so tired headache.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Atalya
post Feb 3 2010, 09:08 PM
Post #2

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Favourite Pokemon

Name: Selene Kuuyen
Age 1,268
Species: Quadrachion
Senator, Jedi. or Other? Jedi
Lightsaber Color: She has two,, each are purple, and curved. Black lightning dances along the lengths of them
Unique Force abilities: She can conjure very powerful Force based defenses, such as forcefields. These shields can be used offensively--by being able to smash through anything without harming her--or defensively.

History: Too much to put it all.
Quick Summary: Grew up on Tatooine with the other siblings in her quadruplet; Eos, Helios, and Duskii.
Mom an ex-assassin, dad former elite warrior.
Brought to Order at age 3 along with siblings.
Granted rank of Jedi Knight at age 43, and Jedi Mistress at 201.
Sister, Eos, killed Count Dooku aboard the Malevolence, but at the same time, killed herself.
Brother, Duskii, fell to the Dark side after Eos's death, and became the Sith Lord of Sadness, replacing Dooku as Darth Sidious's apprentice.
Survived the Order 66 along with her brother, Helios, and Jedi Masters: Shaak-Ti, Luminara Unduli, Aayla Secura, Yoda, and Ki-Adi-Mundi. Ever other Jedi were eliminated throughout the galaxy.
Helped train Lucas Skywalker, along with brother.
Brother killed by unknown person 450 years after the reformation of the Galactic Republic and Jedi Order.
Took place as Jedi Grand Mistress.
Left Coruscant to search for remaining Dark Jedi.

Personality: She can be very blunt, and cruel to others, but at heart, she is very empathetic, and kind.
Meeting new people was never really her "thing" and normally kept thing simple, and didn't talk much when she did happen to be introduced to a stranger.
She was one to really poke fun at people, using her superior intellect, and sophisticated language to confuse, and tease people.
Though she was very cruel with her jokes, and teasings, she was still well-liked, and respected among the Order for her tactical expertise, and great wisdom, and historical knowledge.
Her lightsaber combat abilities were also well known. She normally used two, the blades facing backwards. Master at the Jar'Kai lightsaber technique--using two blades or a double-blade--and nearly mastered every style, but her mainly used one was Form II: Makashi, "The Way of the Ysalamir". Her style was very graceful, and defensive. She could easily reflect anyone blaster beams coming her way, and used this technique on many Jedi assassin missions.
Overall, she was a very masterful Jedi, kind-hearted, loved teasing, intelligent, historical, and most of all: Protective of all forms of life.

Apperance: She was very tall, being nearly 6', she outstood most Jedi. She was also very petite, and small, have a very feminine figure.
Long dark purple hair, and pale skin. She had tight clothing that fit comfortably around her waste, and upper-torso, and then became loose, and very large at her elbows. Her bottoms consisted of a half-way-down-her-thighs mini-skirt, and a pair of silken shorts that went lower than the skirt.
Due to her Quadrachion heritage, she possessed the four arms of them, though her were normally hidden away, concealed inside the primary ones.

Unka... I have my character posted, Selene, anyway, I'll make another character to help out with the story until we get to her anyway.

This post has been edited by Epic Phail: Mar 20 2010, 06:59 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Atalya
post Feb 3 2010, 09:34 PM
Post #3

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Favourite Pokemon

Sorry for double-post but: Hopefully there are some S.W. fans out there. It seems that I'm the only one at my school, which is kinda sad.

God, people these days don't know a good science fiction from a bad one xD.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Pikalover10
post Feb 3 2010, 09:39 PM
Post #4

Pikalover10 (Gone June 13-26)
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9 894

PANE Party

Name: Max Tucker
Age 17
Species: Human
Senator, Jedi. or Other?[/b*] Jedi
[b]Lightsaber Color:
Blue
Unique Force abilities: Is honestly not very good with the force, can lift and push things away though.

[b]History:
How did they become a Jedi/Senator? How did their life go before they entered the Order? What was their life like overall? Has to be at least a paragraph long (5-7 sentences)

Personality: Describe them like your were describing yourself (must be a paragraph long)

Apperance: This'll be difficult depending on what species you chose.
But nonetheless, must be a paragraph long (only 3-5 sentences in this)

I'll edit this tomorrow if I get time happy.gif

--------------------
"Those with the biggest smiles carry the deepest scars."

Other Siggy Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Atalya
post Feb 3 2010, 09:45 PM
Post #5

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Favourite Pokemon

Just a question, do you have any idea about Star Wars? If so, please tell me about it.
Could you at least rid the profile of the other words? And fix it up a bit, please?

--------------------
+Quote Post

chileboi
post Feb 4 2010, 04:26 AM
Post #6

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 78 613

prefered rp group

Name: Raul Genarumo
Age 27
Lightsaber Color: Orange Lava Crystal
Unique Force abilities: He has learnt and is still perfecting the skill of making Force weapons and tools. He can also cover an object with lightning, electrocuting anything that would come into contact with the object.

History: Raul only found out about his force ability when he was 10 years old but had been using Force since he was a toddler without him realizing what it was. He would use the force to play with one of his toys, Raul thinking that the toy was made that way, not thinking that it was because of him that the toy was like that.

A few days after his 10th birthday, a Jedi was passing through his hometown of Ryshgrot on the Planet Kaharze when the Jedi took note of Raul. After staying with his family and conferring with the Jedi council for a couple of weeks, the Jedi convinced them and took Raul to the order.

Raul learned incredibly rapidily and when he turned 15, the council granted him the title of Knight. Although he has already learnt alot, he feels he always has something to learn, always taking the chance to travel with masters.

Personality:
Raul is generally a nice, kind guy, who loves to have fun. He treats almost everyone equally, but treats his elders with great respect. He relies on himself to finish things and is quiet independent. He is slow to anger and keeps his emotions under control. He is generally an optimist and looks to the future.

Apperance:
He has medium length brown hair and Honey, almost yellow eyes. He has a few scars over his body from accidents when he played with lightning. His is quite muscular but around average height for humans. He is clean shaven but does tend to have a beard from time to time when he doesn't have time to shave.

hope its all ok. If i need to change anything please just tell me.

--------------------

Click him to view my party or feel the wrath of my bidoof army!

+Quote Post

Atalya
post Feb 4 2010, 05:24 PM
Post #7

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Favourite Pokemon

Very well done. I shall accept him.
*adding now*

--------------------
+Quote Post

chileboi
post Feb 4 2010, 11:14 PM
Post #8

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 78 613

prefered rp group

Yes.. The Jedi mind tricks are working.. O_O'

lol thanks for accepting!

--------------------

Click him to view my party or feel the wrath of my bidoof army!

+Quote Post

Atalya
post Feb 5 2010, 05:26 PM
Post #9

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Favourite Pokemon

No probelem ^^
I'm uber happy that there are still some Star Wars fans out there :P

--------------------
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Feb 5 2010, 07:16 PM
Post #10

Some frickin' video game nerd.
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 016

Unbreakable Team

Name: Tirana "Piranha" Daneel
Age 18 (didn't find a Twi'lek's lifespan, so I put human years.)
Species: Twi'lek
Cybernetics: She has a completely mechanic right arm and a mechanic left hand.
Lightsaber Color: Grey. (Hey, you said no black or brown, never mentionned gray! awesome.gif )
Unique Force abilities: Knows most of the basic Force abilities, but isn't very good with using it.

[b]History:
Born on Ryloth, the Twi'leks' homeworld, Tirana didn't see much of her homeworld, being abducted at a young age to become a slave. She developped quite an attitude though, which lead her to take a long time before being sold. To remedy her problematic temper issues, she had a transmitter implanted in her body. If she even tried to escape, it would've exploded, thus killing her. Therefore, she had to do whatever she was asked to, no questions asked.

She was forced to work as a slave until she turned 11, which was when she was saved by Jedis, who used the Force to deactivate the transmitter in her body, which allowed her to escape with them. That was when she met Hadriel, the two rather wild women quickly becoming friends.

She then learned how to use the Force when she turned 13, which was when Hadriel requested to have her as her Padawan, which was, obviously, accepted. She slowly but surely learned how to use the Force, eventually building her own weapon: a Nunchaku Saber. When she did, she then learned how to fight using Form VII: Juyo as a fighting style, her aggressive and wild behavior helping a lot.

During a mission, which was a bit too dangerous for a Padawan due to a miscalculation on her master's part, she had to fight a Sith with Hadriel. They won but, sadly, she was badly injured, resulting in her losing her right arm and her left hand. Hadriel brought her back to the Jedi Order immediately, abandoning the mission at the same time.

Now with a fully mechanical arm and hand, Tirana's personality became even wilder and aggressive, which lead Hadriel to be warned by the other Jedi Masters to watch out in case the Twi'lek ever embraced the Dark Side of the Force, learning how to fight with Juyo not really helping. Due to that, She's often held back and calmed down by her master, the fear of her going to the Dark Side always present now. This is also what earned her the nickname "Piranha" by her master.

Personality: Radically different from an usual Twi'lek, Tirana is wild, brutal, violent and aggressive while a typical Twi'lek is calm, cool and collected. Despite that, she always has good intentions, which is probably the only reason why she didn't join the Dark Side. She loves testing her skills against anyone, which makes her appear like a battle lover. She knows how to use her Nunchaku Saber fairly skillfully too. Mocking her about her cybernetic implants will send her into a rage and she'll be calmed only if you apologise or if Hadriel's around. They do grant her a slight advantage in battle though, since she frequently uses close combat techniques such as punches and kicks.

She's nice despite her anger problems though and, if someone is able to look past her trigger-happy behavior, she's a nice friend to have. Talking about Ryloth will simply make her depressed, since she has never seen her parents for a long period of time. She will quickly change subjects or walk away though whenever the subject arises. In fact, she will refuse to go on that particular planet. She is quick to accept slave rescuing missions though, knowing what it's like to be one and not wishing that on anyone... almost anyone.

She tends to be rather rude and tomboy-like. She seems to make every place like her home, often sitting in chairs and putting her legs on tables, no matter where she is. Most people think that she has too much attitude to be a Jedi put Hadriel doesn't believe that. Hadriel is like her mother to her, which is why she lets her calm her down and such. She also knows how to seduce people and to strike them down when they least expect it, even though Hadriel scolds her when she does that. She has a huge disliking of the Sith, which is pretty obvious as shown by her cybernetic implants.

Apperance: Tirana is a Rutian Twi'lek, meaning that she her skin is coloured blue, well, teal in her case. She is, like most female Twi'leks, thought as beautiful. She is very tall, being around 7'8", which is tall for both a human and a Twi'lek. This leads her to being pretty intimidating too, since she towers over the much smaller Hadriel. Her eyes are a deep blue and she normally wears the regular Padawan outfit, except that her outfit is cut off to make it look like a crop top while the bottom of the outfit isn't modified.

I'm a bit rusty on Star Wars, so the Wikia shall be my friend. XD

Hadriel comin' up.

This post has been edited by Darkrow: Feb 5 2010, 07:16 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Atalya
post Feb 5 2010, 07:28 PM
Post #11

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Favourite Pokemon

Beautifully done!! I love it!
Welcome to the crew laddie, YAR!

I am actually surprised that her history had not mentioned her meeting Selene. Oh well, it's not like regular padawans normally get to meet the Grand Mistress, especially since she had been missing for three years...

I'm gonna make up a character some other time, I just have to think of a species, name, and other essential stuff. I'll come up with it later tonight, or tomorrow. Most likely tomorrow, I have to get off soon.

Well, just to point out that I will make the character, I'll post a skeletal form, and fill it out tomorrow, I'll just fill out the essential stuff.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Feb 5 2010, 07:30 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Why thank you. grin.gif

Let's hope you like Hadriel's as much. X3

--------------------
+Quote Post

Atalya
post Feb 5 2010, 07:36 PM
Post #13

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Favourite Pokemon

Name: Daemonica Namox
Age 147
Species: Cathar
Cybernetics: N/A
Senator, Jedi. or Other? Jedi Ace; She uses her Force-powers to influence her piloting skills, making her the top aerial fighter in the Republic.
Lightsaber Color: She wields a dual-bladed neon orange saber
Unique Force abilities: Because of her Cathar heritage, she is very strong, and given her connection to the Force, she can fortify her punches with it. By doing this, she can punch through a concrete wall.

History: Found to be strong with the Force--as most Padawans are--she was taken from her royal family on Cathar, and was brought to the Jedi Temple on Courscant. Most younglings were normally primarily trained by the current Grand Master, and then given to another Jedi Knight or Master as a Padawan, but Grand Mistress Selene sensed very much potential in her, and that the Force was unnaturally strong with her. The midichlorian count of actually 17,000, highest, only being second by Anakin Skywalker. Because of this, Selene took Daemonica under her own tutelage, and trained her not only about using the Force, but how to understand it, and its intentions and purpose.

At the age of 18, she graduated from the rank of Padawan after being the first to defeat a Dark Jedi on the Sith world of Dxun in the past 800 years. There were rumors going through the Order about Daemonica's automatic promotion to the rank of Master, every Master in the High Council thought she greatly deserved it, but Selene hesitantly vetoed it. She thought she was not yet ready.

After about forty years, Daemonica had then defeated her second Sith, but this one much, much more powerful. This Dark Jedi was actually a past apprentice of the mysterious, and unknown Dark Lord of the Sith. Defeating him was not an easy task, being struck down at least five times, she finally took out the Sith with a simple, yet powerful punch to his face, breaking his nose, and crushing the front of thie skull. This, was the first time she discovered she enhanced physical powers, and the day that Slene had then granted her the rank of Jedi Master.

Personality: Normally calm, and collected, unlike her species, she only resorts to violence when needed, if unnecessary, she uses her awesome persuasive abilities to avoid conflict.

she was not one to be affected by verbal threats, or taunts. She normally brush them off, or return them, ten fold. Much like Mistress Selene, she greatly loved teasing people, and taunting them into unneeded violence, which was instantly quelled by by her Force powers.

Unlike the philosophy of the Jedi, she did not believe in the restrictions of love and marriage. Though many Jedi in the past have been known to be married, and even have children, she just did not agree with the Jedis' ideal of no love. Though she never had truly found her own love, she greatly encouraged a lot of Jedi who had that they should let their love blossom, and grow to something spectacular.

The master at the lightsaber combat Form VI: Niman; Way of the Rancor " The Moderation Form". She only used her saber when provoked (which was not an easy task) or when it was completely and utterly needed, which was not often. Also a frequent user of Form "Zero" another way she used that further restricted her lightsaber use unless absolutely necessary.

Appearance: Due to her Cathar family history, she looks very feline, and cat-like, having fully yellow eyes, and black slits for pupils. But a more unique appearance of hers was the lack of gold fur. She was a dark gray, and black. Her hair being a light, and ominous gray. At full height, she was around 6'3", very tall for her kind. She was of the more common subspecies, and didn't hold the full lion-like appearance, but more of a slim, and leek house cat or cheetah.

I actually got it finished! Hot damn!!

This post has been edited by Epic Phail: Apr 22 2010, 05:13 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Killer Knuckles ...
post Feb 5 2010, 11:16 PM
Post #14

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 488

Active Squad

Name: Thanis Webb
Age 36
Species: Otolla Gungan

Senator, Jedi. or Other? Naboo Jedi Representative
Lightsaber Color: Booma Blue
Unique Force abilities: Can read the minds of any non-sentient being thence controlling them upon contact.

History: As a youth on Naboo his mother and father were well known Ranchers with lots of land and livestock. He enjoyed farm life and indulged in all the normal stuff children do. The year Thanis turned 13 his father put him in charge of the herd. Thanis was proud of his new promotion for it was his dream to continue on the family name and tradition.

As time rolled on Thanis soon discovered he had a unique power to control the livestock by passing thought-comands through him touching them.He decided to keep his secret hidden untill the right time presented itself. Thanis was 16 the day he was at a trading post inn when he heard of the Jedi and their exploits defending the galaxy. The travelling tradesman was describing their use of a power called the force how they could lift objects 100 times their size with their minds and command people with a wave of their hand. Thanis wondered if his strange gift was this "force." So he went strait home the next morning to try his hand at it.

It turned out that it was the force that give him his ability. With four years of further study and meditation he became able to lift 50lbs with his mind. However, Thanis knew if he wanted to acheive more he would have to study with the Jedi themselves. He unveiled his power to his parents and they were surprised, very suprised, but they were supportive of his newly found goal in life, yet reluctant. Their reluctance was however in vain because he really believed in the Jedi.

So Thanis travelled to the Jedi temple and there he stayed, studied, meditated, and rose through the ranks at the top his class. As a High Ranked Jedi Knight and the only Gungan Jedi, Thanis was granted the role of Representative Jedi of Naboo, by Boss Umbassa himself, after he ended a 3 generation long familly feud over some land that was owed after a season of sharecropping. This was when Thanis began to adopt the lightsaber fighting style Form VI or Niman, the way of the diplomat.

Thanis was on the last mission before Selene Kuuyen's disappearance three years ago. With Mistress Fey Hunbaal, Thanis was tracking a Sith apprentice rumored to be on Malachor V. Thanis and Mistress Fey was following a lead when some one tipped off the Sith they were being followed. Soon the Sith found the pair and faced off with Mistress Fey in an abandoned building. They fought for what seemed an eternity untill the Sith apprentice hit Fey with a cheap shot to the back of the head by tossing a cooling shaft with the force. Distracted Fey was murdered by the Sith apprentice. Filled with rage Thanis overpowered the Sith and slayed him without a second thought of questioning him.

Upon return to Courasant Thanis returned with the body of Fey Hunbaal. After hearing the whole tale from Thanis Selene, realizing she had one less Mistess and taking into concideration Thanis' feat of defeatating the Sith apprentice, appointed him a Master of the Jedi Order. Thanis is now a only three year veteran as a Master and looks forward toward proving himself worthy.

Personality: Thanis is a respective individual. He is easy to get along with unless you give him a reason to dislike you. He has a unique sense of humor, the simplest jokes, even the totally stupid ones, make him laugh. With his laid-back shell aside, he really is single minded and strait forward. He never stops a mission untill the very end.

Apperance: Thanis stands at 6'8". He is quite muscular from his mother side of the family being Ankura. His wardrobe is the usuall jedi master garb. He ties his ears back so they are out of the way in the intance he is in a battle situation. His eyes are a bright green. He has a single 12" whisker only on the left side of his face because the other was cut off in the fight with the Sith apprentice.

This post has been edited by Killer Knuckles Fan: Feb 9 2010, 02:24 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Feb 6 2010, 12:53 AM
Post #15

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Name: Hadriel Hwang
Cybernetics: Robotic left eye.
Lightsaber Color: Olive
Unique Force abilities: A very powerful Force user, Hadriel can create illusions, change her appearance, heal herself and make her voice louder. She also has many abilities that are typically associated with the Dark Side. Due to that, she can use the Force Crush, extract knowledge from someone by force and even make someone relive the worst moments of their live over and over again. She uses those powers for good though, naturally, and only when necessary.

History: Born on Coruscant, Hadriel has been in contact with technology ever since she was born. Her father built droids and taught her how to make them at a young age, which is why she is skilled with droids. She seemed a bit oblivious to the external world until she turned 10.

When she turned 10, she decided to become a Jedi after hearing many things about them. She entered a Jedi Academy and, by the time she was 13, became a Padawan of a Jedi Knight. She decided to have two lightsabers and, as such, had to create the two weapons by herself, which she did abnormally easily and quickly, already showing a natural talent for using the Force.

At 17, she was made a Jedi Knight and was rather proud of herself. She trained her ability to use the Force a lot since her master told her that she had natural talent with it. She honed her skills a lot and quickly, eventually wanting to learn about the Dark Side's powers over the Force. This made the Jedi Masters, including Selene, wary of her, even though they let her do it after being convinced enough. It took her a few years to learn how to use the Dark Side's powers over the Force without corrupting herself, even though it helped her a lot and made her different from the other Jedi Knights. She was noticeably wild and seemed reckless in fights, being an adept of the Form V: Djem So, which used brute strength to win. This, of course, made her stand out from the other Jedis, who weren't reckless in fights. It didn't change that she was a strong fighter though.

When she was 20, she eventually went on Kaharze in the town Ryshgrot, being sent there because, apparently, there was a young boy who was skilled with the Force. She found the 10 year old boy quickly and took a few weeks to convince him and his parents to join the Jedi Order, believing that he would make an outstanding Jedi. When she convinced them, she took him under her wing, becoming his master.

She seemed to be very good at teaching him since, in less than 5 years, he managed to become a Jedi Knight. Since this was a special achievement, she was ascended to Jedi Mistress a few days after the boy, Raul Genarumo, graduated. She was proud of herself for that. She still kept contact with Raul, who stayed a good friend of hers.

A year later, she was sent to rescue some slaves, most of which were female Rutian Twi'leks. She used the Force to deativate every transmitter in the slaves bodies before making them all escape, losing her left eye in the process. She, however, befriended one of the youngest slaves, who had an attitude similar to hers. The two became friends and, when the Twi'lek became 13, she took her under her wing and became her master, the girl becoming her second Padawan. Seeing that she was aggressive and violent, she decided to teach her Form VII: Juyo, which she had mastered over the years with Raul, even though she prefered Djem So to Juyo.

A few years later, she went on a mission with the aggressive Twi'lek and, due to a miscalculation on her part, her Padawan got seriously injured against a Sith, which Hadriel managed to defeat with a Force Crush. She then abandoned the mission to bring Tirana back to the Jedi Order to get healed, having lost her whole right arm and her left hand. When the Twi'lek was healed, she noticed that she was even more ruthless and violent, which made her and the rest of the Jedis fear that she would join the Dark Side, which reminded her of what they thought of her when she wanted to learn the Dark Side's control over the Force. Due to that, she had to be extra careful with her Padawan and frequently had to calm her down.

Now 33, she is still with Tirana, who she now calls "Piranha" thanks to her behavior. She frequently trains, scolds and teaches her what she hasn't learned to the Twi'lek and makes sure that she doesn't join the Dark Side, even though she's not too worried about that, knowing that the tall girl has good intentions.

Personality: An active and cheerful woman, Hadriel doesn't really act her age, even though she can. Her Padawan, Tirana, is often seen as more mature than her, but she doesn't care. She can seem a bit cocky at times, even though she mostly teases for fun. She's fairly playful, often making up games for Tirana to play, often with prizes; those prizes being training sessions and the like. She is very skilled with building and repairing droids, something taken from her father.

When fighting though, she's serious most of the time, although she can't help making lame puns sometimes. Her and Tirana have a very close relationship, the Twi'lek almost being a daughter to her. They have similar personalities too. Hadriel is also a wild, aggressive and brutal woman, albeit not as much as her Padawan. She often scolds her because of her recklessness, which is also why she hasn't graduated yet.

If someone asks her about her eye, she'll gladly tell the story behind it, even though she doesn't take mockery very well at all. She isn't afraid of using the Dark Side's Force powers, even though she uses them for good, which prevents her from being corrupted. This shows that she has an iron will and that, if she wants something, she will have it.

Even though she is treated as a misfit by the Jedi Masters, she treats them with respect, often reminding them that she respects them and that she should be respected. She believes that everyone is equal and despises those who enslave people, since her Padawan is a former slave and because she lost her eye thanks to that.

Apperance: A short woman, Hadriel doesn't go over 5' tall, which sharply contrasts with her Padawan's height. She has short black hair and seems to be of Asian origins, having hazel eyes and skin colour like them. She always has a cheeky smile on her face, showing that she's cheerful and happy woman. Her build is, surprisingly, fairly rotund too, shoving her into the jolly stereotype. She wears a red armored jacket with red pants along with big black boots, which makes it look like an uniform. Her left eye is completely robotic, being gray with a red iris, which is actually a light. This makes her seem scarier than she is, even though her physical strength is huge for her size thanks to her Djem So training.

This post has been edited by Darkrow: Feb 6 2010, 12:53 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Killer Knuckles ...
post Feb 6 2010, 01:22 AM
Post #16

Elite Four
Group Icon

Active Squad

Hey Dark its been a long time. Forgive me if im a little rusty.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Feb 6 2010, 01:24 AM
Post #17

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Hell yeah it's been a while.

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll do fine. happy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Killer Knuckles ...
post Feb 6 2010, 01:27 AM
Post #18

Elite Four
Group Icon

Active Squad

how you been? ive been preety busy with school. thats why i left. my grades were slippin. i

--------------------
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Feb 6 2010, 01:34 AM
Post #19

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

I've been good. School didn't really get in my way but nothing big really happened.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Killer Knuckles ...
post Feb 6 2010, 01:42 AM
Post #20

Elite Four
Group Icon

Active Squad

well im rolling on out of dodge. im tired. talk at ya later.

--------------------
+Quote Post

17 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 03:08 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.