Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Novelty Pass Power not working?
Lodrelhai
post Jun 25 2020, 08:12 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 63 190

Active Squad

This may be a repeat issue, I'm not positive about other times. This one I am.

Logged on about quarter to the hour. Hatched eggs, fed pokemon, released hatched pokemon, released bred eggs, bought the novel pass power. This is my first time on the site for the day, so this was definitely my first purchase of the power. At the time the popup said the power would expire in 4 minutes (my pokemon breed at XX:52). I head to the shelter to hunt for other eggs.

At 5 to the hour I check my pokemon - no eggs. Refresh - no eggs. Go check the novel power - used once today. But not currently active, so obviously it's expired.

There's been other times I've hopped on and gotten no novelty egg after I thought I'd bought the power, but I typically am only active for a couple minutes at a time several times a day, with a few hours between checks, so I figured bad memory. This time the window is so tight there's no way I've lost track of my visits, and there were no eggs at all. Any idea what's happening?

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:12 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.